Saffron and Sam Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My integrity is not your business little brother."

"You make my business when you decide to do your cunt lapping in my living room with my current squeeze. I gave you a chance after Barbara and you've shown that you can't be trusted. Leave my house now."

"Come on Sammy, you know that Mandy doesn't mean anything to you; that she's just a receptacle for your passion."

"You didn't know that though, now did you?"

"I didn't know it until she came on to me and I couldn't resist the little vixen. She's really hot and good at sex."

"That she is and a lot more. Why do you think that I date her? Isn't CC enough for you, she always was for me?"

"Again Sammy, that's between her and I."

"Are you going to forgive me Sammy?" as she moved over beside me on the couch and sat right up against me. I'm your favorite sister after all."

"You're my only sister you idiot. And that's not about work this time, I'm done with you."

"Really, done with me?" As she slid her arm around me and pushed her taut breasts against my side as she began shoving her tongue in my ear. My dick stood at full attention when she did that and she began rubbing me through my jeans. She knew exactly how to push my sexual buttons and had no remorse about pushing them. I actually grew a little tired of this tactic of hers and I decided to reverse the tactics. If she wanted to play rough, I'd play rough. Being a nice guy about this was definitely not working.

I grabbed her sternly by both of her arms and pushed her down on the couch. "If you want fucked I'll fuck you until you can't walk out of here. You'll be raw by the time I'm done with you little slut."

She slapped me harder than I had been slapped since that night at the party by CC. "Don't you talk to me that way you little prick. Who the fuck in the do you think you are?"

"The guy that's doing this, you fucking cunt." As I reached over and shoved my hands up under her skirt, grabbed her panties and ripped them off of her. She wasn't totally disconnected from the events because I could smell her hot pussy. She was so turned on and was sopping wet. When I reached up and tore her buttons on her blouse her nipples were on full high beam; she could've cut glass with those.

I yanked her bra down and attacked her nipples with ferocity. I was biting her nipples without trying to hurt her, but letting her know who was boss. She was pushing on my shoulders; not to push me away, but trying to push me down. I knew what she wanted; but was not going to give it to her. She wanted her pussy eaten, but I was in charge. Instead I raised up and slid up to line my cock up with her mouth. She didn't hesitate and began licking the precum from my drooling cock.

She took me in her mouth and began to suck me off with intent. I realized how turned on as I began fucking her mouth and I was and knew I wouldn't last long.

"I'm going to come in your mouth you fucking slut. Take it all you magnificent cock sucker."

I came in her mouth and she sucked up all of my cum like she hadn't drank in a year.

"Oh Sammy, I need you to fuck me so bad; PLEASE?"

"Fuck you bitch; I'll do what I want when I want to." as I slid down with my face between her legs and was blindsided with a scent so powerful, I instantly hardened again. My sister always had an aromatic blend at point of arousal, but she was really up there tonight. I began eating her pussy with abandon. Her juices were extra pungent tonight, which drove me on even further. I always enjoyed licking her cunt before, but tonight was extra special. I was in charge of the situation and would do what I pleased. After she came in my mouth twice and was begging for me to stop, I kept going till her snatch was over ripe with arousal. She was begging me then to keep eating her and I decided it was time to get my wick wet.

I removed my mouth from her dripping snatch and slid my way up her body to even my face with hers. I told her to lick herself from my face and she did uncontrollably. I lined my rapier up with her wanting sheath and pushed into her with a violent thrust, causing a grunt. I pushed her legs to flatten her pelvis out for my assault and began fucking her like there was no tomorrow. As I sawed in and out of her with hard pounding slams she begged me to fuck her harder.

"Give it to me Sammy, fuck me raw, you little son of a bitch. Do you know how long I've wanted this?"

I fucked her as hard and fast as I could and finally let loose a load inside her, pushing her over the edge as well as she screamed out my name. I kept going until I softened enough to remove my cock from her soaked quim. Our combined juices began running out of her cunt and pooling on the couch. I lay beside her and decided to torture her some more; sliding two fingers into her pussy and finger fucking her.

"Oh no Sammy, I'm too sensitive right now," as I began nip sucking her left nipple while going crazy between her legs. She stiffened, arched her back and flooded my fingers in her orgasm. I pulled out my fingers and slid them into her mouth as she began sucking them off and lightly biting my fingers.

"Does this mean we're going to start fucking again sometimes?"

"You have not 1 ounce of integrity, have you?"

"You didn't answer the question did you?"

"If you don't care, I don't care; nice guys finish last. You, of all people, have taught me that. I'll pound you into the mattress; whenever you want, you fucking slut."

"I'm going to take you up on that Sammy. You really know how to abuse me. Now let me borrow a shirt that I can go home in."

I gave her a shirt and she kissed me passionately on the mouth and hugged me like I was going to go away. She sat down for a second to talk to me a little.

"How's the house coming Sammy?"

"It's coming well; it'll be finished about April, but I might sell it before I ever live in it."

"Why would you do a foolish thing like that?"

I explained to her about Charlie's production company and my opportunity and told her I may decide to move to Nashville.

"You can't do that Sammy; I just got you back in my clutches."

"Saffron, you know this really isn't healthy and I have nothing here and a great opportunity there?"

"You just can't do that Sammy, it ruins all my plans."

"What plans?"

"Later lover, later." as she picked up her things and walked out the door.

Needless to say I was well fucked out and slept like a baby. I dreamed about, of all things, CC. I realized that although I loved her, there was little chance of me getting back together with her. I decided that I was just going to fuck whoever wanted to fuck me and I wasn't going to care. I wondered what my newfound lack of conscience was going to mean for me.

To be continued.

1...456789