Sailing Onto The Rocks - Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers

I tried my hardest but when she started gripping my cock with her pussy muscles I lost it and sprayed my cum deep in her. She felt my hot cum and she pushed herself hard down on me so that my cock was buried in her all the way and I felt her jerking and shuddering and her pussy muscles were gripping my cock like they were trying to strangle it. Her orgasm seemed to last forever as she kept grinding her clit into me but gradually she slowed and stopped and dropped down on my chest. Her head was resting in my chest as she turned her eyes up to me and said, "Oh my god! That was the absolute best. Thank-you Ben. I'd love you to eat me out now lover. Would you do it for me please?"

In all of our 40 years, Milly had only let me eat her out before we had sex, never after; she had always refused. I never asked why but it was a rule I never broke and now all of sudden she is asking for something different; something I was never allowed to give her. Well she was too late and I couldn't start now. Definitely not after she had let them fuck her. Maybe her boyfriend's had done it to her and she liked it. I thought back to those very difficult and painful days when I had watched the DVD of weekend that caused our divorce; it had broken my heart completely to see her acting like a wanton whore. My PI had told me it had already been edited and was just full of sex with her in every scene with her lovers. Even I wasn't an expert but at the time I could see they were only using her for their own jollies.

I remembered; at first she tried to push him away but then he did it anyway; the rest is history as she orgasmed over and over again as they each ate her out in turn after they fucked her every time then she begged for it after that. I looked back at her and replied, "I'm sorry Milly but my mouth and tongue will never touch where their cocks did." She looked up at me and her mouth open in horror as she realised what I had just said and she responded, "Ben, I'm so sorry. I thought....I thought you were..... Oh god! Is that why you haven't kissed me since the night I came back from the cruise? I told you I gave them blow-jobs. I shouldn't have told you if I hurt you that much. Oh Ben! What have I done?"

I had trouble answering; she had opened up some serious wounds and I was struggling. Her tears dropped onto my skin and I could feel her silent jerking sobs as she kept her head on my chest and her arms held me tight not wanting me to slip away from her again. I knew my cock was stirring again and I felt it growing inside her sloppy pussy. She reacted by slowly moving her hips a little just enough to make her start shuddering again. Milly lifted her head and started grinding her cunt into me more and more as she orgasmed again. I was still hard when she stopped and she put her head down on my chest again. I loved the feel of my cock inside her sloppy pussy and every few seconds I moved my hips and felt the pleasure as we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke in the morning and found I was holding Milly. I had to stop and think why we were in the guest room and then I remembered what had happened last night. I disentangled myself and was soon up having a shower. While I showered I thought back to last night and I knew I need help to deal with my issues; my suggestion of seeking counselling would have to followed up if we were to have a future. I had happily kissed Vicki and exchanged tongue as well as brought her to endless numbers of orgasms by sucking and licking her pussy and clit and she had told me she had had a very active sex life with her husband. I couldn't do the same things with Milly after her affair; I couldn't understand why I felt like that.

I said nothing to Milly about my going to counselling twice a week and she never asked why I was home later than usual. It soon got to the point where the counsellor needed Milly at the sessions and we both spoke in turn about what had happened. Of course I couldn't tell everything about the fire or the beatings but I took great delight in telling the councillor of the joy I had in hearing of the pain suffered by the other three.

If Milly was shocked I had taken her infidelity so badly, she was totally stunned at the degree of hatred I felt for all involved in my misery. I was open and told him in front of her that I had recorded all of her phone calls and knew well in advance of all of her lies and deceit and her mercy fucks she thought she was giving me but then I spoke how I had been prepared to forgive her right up until I knew they had fucked on the Friday night. I told how I had hoped our love for each other would have made her realize what she was losing and not gone away with them but I had come home to an empty house.

I had difficulty describing my horror when I saw all the still photos and watched the DVD of the woman I had loved behaving like I had never seen her before allowing them to do things she told me we couldn't and how I still see visions of what she had done. I finally looked over at Milly saw her in tears and she struggled to say, "You saw everything I did?" I answered, "Absolutely everything Millie. Every room in the Chalet had a camera." Then Milly replied, "Even when you had me served I hoped they were the only photos you had. Ben, I prayed you would never find out what they got me to do and I thought all you had were those few photos I saw but you have much worse still don't you?" I was afraid to try to talk in case I couldn't say anything without breaking down so I just nodded.

The councillor lifted his head and asked, "You still seem so bitter about the whole affair Ben. Why did you invite her back into your life? You still seem so unforgiving at times." I answered the only way I could, "Her affair cost me my wife; how should I feel about it? Part of me never stopped loving her. The other three paid a huge price for what they did; but what they paid was never enough; not really, but then so did Milly. We all suffered; even me. They suffered in different ways. We lost our marriage, all of her friends and maybe her self worth. To top it off she was in a living hell for god knows how many months. I want to learn to trust her and love her fully again. To get to know the new Milly until I am sure she would never do anything like that to me again. Maybe one day, who knows, what will happen if we are lucky?"

He continued, "But if you still loved her why divorce Milly in the first place and make her suffer? Did you have anything to do with what happened to the other three?" I wondered where this guy was from and I stood up and said, "I divorced her because she betrayed me; she betrayed my trust and my love and she hurt me like no one has ever hurt me before. I had tried to warn her and she left me no choice. In any case, how else would she ever understand how much I truly loved her if I did nothing and let them get away with doing what they did? I thought that if she honestly believed what she was doing was the right thing so how would she ever accept that it was wrong? I'm finished here today Doctor; is that what you wanted! Are you happy now? I'll be in the car waiting when you are finished Milly. I'll be back next week as scheduled. Oh, you asked if I was responsible what happened to the other three. Well, let's just say by their actions they were responsible for what happened to them, maybe I knew it was coming to them and could have stopped it but chose not to because I wanted them all to hurt; to feel the same pain I was feeling or worse." Milly just sat there with her mouth open again as she realized I had destroyed the other three because of the pain I felt. I walked out with my demons he had just fed.

He spent the next hour just with Milly while I waited in the car park. I knew they could see me from their window. When she came out she said he would like to see me before I left so out of curiosity I returned alone to see what he wanted as Milly sat in the car. He apologised for what he had said; he told me he already knew what I was going to say from our previous sessions but he wanted Milly to hear it first hand to give her some insight into what she had caused and how much her actions had affected me so he could start to help her. We spent a couple of months seeing him every week and covered a lot of ground but I still couldn't kiss her cock sucking lips.

We started going for long drives on weekends to where no one knew us to make her feel comfortable and to get out of the house; we always stopped at restaurants miles from home. As the days shortened we started to stay overnight in hotels and we always had great sex when we did. Milly regained some weight and she started to look like the Milly of old; except so much older and but at least some of the sparkle reappeared. My anger was disappearing slowly with every passing week and we started to hug and touch each other like we used to so long ago. The touches and hugs made a big difference to both of us; really all she had been up till then was a live-in housekeeper who put out. One night after making love I kissed her on the cheek gently and then without thinking kissed on her lips and she hugged me; she immediately realized the significance and started to sob quietly as we just hugged and lay together entwined in each other's arms.

One Sunday the doorbell rang. I answered it as the only visitors we ever got now were the Mormons or the Seventh Day Adventists trying to save our souls; I was always polite and spoke to them for a few minutes; they believed in what they were doing and never hurt anyone. Imagine my shock when I opened the door and some friends from before our divorce stood in front of me. We had originally met them through Milly's church and had hit it off straight away; I hadn't seen them since I locked her out. I suppose I could have been the one to maintain the friendship but I hadn't so I couldn't complain that they hadn't visited me either.

I invited them in and we all stood around trying to think of something to say for a few moments before I asked them to sit in the lounge room while Milly and I made some coffee. I could hear them whispering; she was uncomfortable and wanted to leave; he wanted to rekindle our friendship. We sat down and spoke about old times we had all shared then then they finally admitted they had heard through the church grapevine that we were living back together so decided to call in to see us. I noticed his wife fidgeting a little then finally she came out and asked if were had remarried. Milly looked down at her feet and I just answered that we weren't. Maybe it was a little nosey of them but they asked if we had any plans. I surprised Milly when I said, "I had been thinking of asking her but I didn't know if she would want to given I still have a few hurdles to jump over."

Milly's eyes open wide and her face lit up as she jumped into my arms and cried. The three of us took that for a 'yes' and our friends realized the significance and joined us in a little celebration. We talked at length over a few drinks and discovered they had wanted to see us when all the trouble had started but didn't know how to stay friends with both; as is so typical when that happens so they saw neither of us. Since their visit had unintentionally caused the proposal I asked him to be my best man and she was to be Milly's Matron of Honour. We called up the priest at our old church who was overjoyed to hear from us and arranged a suitable date for our quiet wedding. We were shocked on the day when everyone from church unexpectedly showed up; luckily they had all brought a plate each to help celebrate our second chance at love. It was a great day so I said nothing about the hypocrites who had joined us.

The counselling still continues for both of us and we finally now go to local restaurants and clubs after she accepted that people would never going to forget what happened. Somehow we always seem to be seated near people who knew us from before. I see them whisper quietly to each other as they look our way most probably wondering why we are back together after what she had done.

If they had asked me I would tell them what I finally figured out; Donna had been right when she had said I would be lost without Millie after 40 years; who wouldn't be. What she didn't count on was my need for revenge driven by my anger and my demons they released. Poor Vicki didn't have a choice when she lost her husband; he had died before her unexpectedly and she could very easily have lived the rest of her life a lonely woman; she lived by herself until luckily for her, Milly made her mistake. I didn't think I could ever replace either woman I had had in my life; I had loved both. I had a choice and I didn't want to be on the singles scene at my age; like anyone would be interested in me anyway. The old Milly paid the price in full for her mistakes and her stupidity and she is gone forever. I got to know the new Milly and when I thought I knew her well enough I wanted her to be part of my life again so I married her; she is so much more attentive and wanting to please me any way she can. Of course I still have my 'issues' but they seem to be disappearing slowly as my demons that my first wife released are slowly locked away.

Counselling has helped both of us immensely; Milly has learned to live without some of the pleasures she used to take for granted when we made love before and I must admit that recently during moments of deep passion I have been tempted to use my tongue on her again. I know I am now so close to overcoming my final barrier. Maybe with Christmas coming up shortly I will make a huge effort and make love to my new wife completely like I should.

Sid0604

Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers