All Comments on 'Salacious Sarah'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Wonderful! Hot!!

Lusty, another one brimming with excitement, and heat. You have such a clever way of describing all the hot action taking place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Always smokin'

Lusty is awesome! If you dont get hot reading her stories..you should probably give up !Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I can't wait to read further chapters

There will be some won't there, where dear Tammy and hubby get gang spit roasted and absolutely covered in black seed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Story

It was great story it had me going big time I hope Tammy is on the pill to keep her from getting preg.and catching any stds and aids.

Pat .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMM

this really got me off. so hot a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved it. More of the same please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wondering

It is so hot the first time he felt that hugh cook I have often wondered

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A transexual is not a cross-dresser...

a cross-dresser is a transvestite, someone who enjoys dressing in the close of the opposite sex. They don't live life, nor want to be of the opposite sex.

Authors do research before they write about topics they don't know anything about. Some authors spend more time on research than on writing the manuscript. Authors have traveled half way around the world to do research for a book

In this day and age of the internet, with research literally, at your fingertips, there's no excuse for someone to be ignorant of a topic they choose to write about.

I could only get about halfway through your story, and it had nothing to do with the lack of research, a dull story, poor grammar/spelling, or any of the typical things other Lit contributors submit. It was the dialogue. Read the dialogue in this story, and ask yourself if you have EVER heard anyone speak like that in real life.

There was no emotion in the emotional dialogue when the wife was screaming at the husband. Other parts were just flat, and stilted. Most people don't speak with correct grammar, enunciation, or complete words. Normal conversation should be full of contractions, pauses, hesitations, and false starts. Dialogue is where your characters exhibit passion, anger, joy, love, bewilderment... adding an adverb to 'he/she said' is NOT how you show the emotion(s) of your characters.

You do it in their dialogue and in their actions; what they say, and what they do. I once had a well known author tell me, 'If you find yourself describing the emotions of your characters, just stop. Throw away what you've done and start over.

Unless you're being paid to write a travelogue, your goal isn't to write a descriptive travelogue; describing hills, trees and valleys. If you are telling a story, it's likely about humans, and humans are messy, noisy creatures, and always doing something; right or wrong, they are always talking and doing SOMETHING. Tell your story through the actions and words of your characters. Let your readers describe it.

Remember that, and you'll ALWAYS have readers describing YOUR stories to someone else.'

Even though I spent most of my life explaining technical theories and describing scientific procedures, methods, and statistics, I never forgot what they told me.

Hopefully, it will motivate you, and help put some life into YOUR stories.

GeoD

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

To Anonymous asshole "GeoD" who commented a year ago: your self serving rants are truly pathetic. Shut the fuck up and keep your 3-page monolog to yourself. No one cares how great you think you are and how this author is so much below you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A man walks in a bar. What looks like a very tall black woman makes sexual advances to the guy who walked into this bar, but explains that she’s really a ‘he’. What happens after seems completely absurd, as many stories here often are.

Sarah has no face. She’s less than one dimensional. All that we ( the readers) know is that Sarah has a huge cock and lacks any type of moral compass. That’s unfortunately, is how many people generally view black femininity.

Joe and his wife lack any type of character development; likewise as are Sarah’s female sex worker friends.

Look. I love hot, steamy stories about men who have cocks, dress in female attire and have sensational breast and In fact, l rarely read and any other type of stuff on this platform. And I know that these kind of stories stimulate guys who wish they were either the masculine or feminine protagonist in them. I just prefer a little tenderness with that lube! As well as fictional characters that are believable human beings.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

For me, there was too much graphic description for too many acrobatic fucks. Infedelity shows a real problem in a relationship, and retributive pay back in kind makes it evn worse. Can't see the two married protags staying together. Story was a double cuck without much eroticism. Too bad, I like couples with a TS, but this was not a good example. Sorry LustyLee77.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I couldn't believe how much of a turn on it was. I couldn't believe how much pre cum was leaking from me.... !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous