Salacious Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

After Sarah left Joe stated, "I can't believe that you gave yourself so easily to Sarah. I thought you loved me and didn't want anyone else. You acted like a total fucking slut!"

Tammy quipped, "Listen to you going on about me being a slut. It is all your fault for bringing Sarah into our home. I thought that I came home and saw my husband eating a black pussy when he was really sucking a big black cock. That makes you a fucking cocksucker and you have the nerve to condemn me? I never would have known another if it wasn't for you; it is your own damn fault and yes, I loved her big cock and want more. Don't give me any more of your bullshit; we are either in this together or we will go our separate ways, it is as simple as that. I will leave it up to you, what do you want to do cocksucker? By the way , I saw you jerking-off while watching me getting fucked!"

"I.. uh, hmmm, you are right. Please forgive me; it is all my fault but I still love you so much and will do whatever you want me to do. It hurt me to see you enjoy making love to Sarah but it excited me as well. Don't leave me honey, I love you."

"I love you too but I have been introduced to sexual pleasures that I never knew existed and want more. From what I can ascertain you are as hooked as I am. Hopefully we can separate love from lust and stay together. The road will be slippery and paved with deep holes that could drop us into the abyss but it is the rocky road that we have chosen to travel and I think that on our journey we will experience sexual highs that are beyond our imagination. I eagerly anticipate a passion filled trip into sublime ecstasy that will rock our entire world. I only hope that the we will experience more highs than lows. We have entered a strange new world and there is no turning back now so let's just enjoy the trip." The loving couple went to bed and made love like never before and went to sleep wondering where this new road would lead them.

A couple of days later the phone rang and Tammy was thrilled to hear Sarah on the other end of the line. Unable to contain her excitement Tammy exclaimed, "It is so good to hear your sensuous voice again; when can we see you, I miss you so much."

"Take it easy white girl, don't drool all over the phone. I want you to have to wait until you are ready and willing do anything to be with me again. That includes taking my cock up your sweet white ass; think it over and let me know."

"OK, alright, I will do it! I need you Sarah, just hearing your voice is making my pussy flood and tingle. Your thing is so big and it scares me but if that is what you want then my ass is all yours."

"Put your fingers in your cunt and make yourself cum for me. Tell me that you are my fuck-slut and that you love my black cock. I want to hear you say that you will do anything and everything that I tell you to do. Get yourself off and beg for me to ravish your sweet, virgin. white ass."

"Three fingers are now in my wet pussy, I am so hot for your cock, I'm ready to cum while talking to you and I want to suck your cock, feel it in my pussy, and then let you ram it up my virgin ass but please don't hurt me too much. Oh Sarah, the dam is bursting, cum is oozing out of my pussy, I am all yours baby and I want to worship your delectable dark hunk of meat. Take me, fuck me, make me your white bitch, and use me anyway you want to. I need your divine cock, oh, oh. Yessssssss!"

"Good girl, now lick your fingers and taste that nasty cunt of yours. Alright bitch, have Joe bring you to my place Saturday at 9 pm. Dress sexy and be ready to cum all night long. Let me warn you that I am a fucking tramp and never commit myself to any relationship but I really want your white ass and we can have a lot of good-times together."

"Thank you Sarah, we will be there, you can count on it I can't wait to see you again; you don't have to make any promises; I just want to be with you again."

"Did you enjoy your pussy juice? I'm getting hard thinking of you sucking the girl-cum off your fingers."

"It made me feel cheap and degraded but much to my surprises, I loved it!"

"Good, every time you have sex with your husband I want you to lick his cock clean afterwards. It is important that you learn to love the taste of pussy because I have plans for you. Goodbye love, see you Saturday." Tammy hung up and wondered what plans Sarah meant but was resigned to comply with any demands the stunning he/she made of her.

Saturday the young couple knocked on the apartment door nervously anticipating what Sarah had planned for them. The ebony knockout ushered the white couple into the living room and handed them each a glass of red-wine. Tammy was surprised to see two other black women and sat between them on the sofa at Sarah's bidding. The blond wife was introduced to Busty Bertha and her friend Naomi. The three blacks all wore blue satin robes. Sarah told Tammy. "I thought that I told you to wear something sexy bitch, is that the best you can do?"

Busty evaluated the blond's attire and offered, "I don't know Sarah, I kinda like the goody-goody little housewife look. She looks so sweet and innocent in her pink sun dress. If you ask me; she looks good enough to eat and that is just what I intend to do" They all laughed when Tammy's eyes opened wide and she turned bright red with embarrassment.

Sarah shot back, "Well nobody asked you did they? Take the bitch to your room and dress the slut for me. You know what I like, so do it." Bertha led the trembling woman to her room and demanded that she strip naked. Tanny got down to her panties, bra, stocking and heels when she was ordered to lose the underwear as well and keep on the stockings and shoes. Tammy was fighting her feelings of fear and shyness when Bertha slipped off her robe and put on light-blue stockings and hi-heels. Tammy could feel her face redden when she gazed at the black woman's huge tits and hairy cunt.

The blond was then led to the bathroom, her lips were covered with bright red lipstick, a heavy layer or rouge was applied to her cheeks, her eye-lids and brows were painted with thick purple markings, and dark mascara was applied to her eyelashes. She was told to look in the mirror and see what Sarah likes. When she looked she saw a cheap whore staring back at her but somehow it made her feel wild and daring.

Bertha led the blond back to their spot on the sofa and they were greeted with applause. The other three were now completely naked and Tammy was handed a weed and her glass of wine. It all seemed so surreal to the white woman as her eyes took in the erotic sights of the naked blacks but her gaze kept returning to the massive black meat between Sarah's legs that brought her so much pleasure. She had no idea before Sarah that a cock could be so big or feel so good. Trying to conceal her cravings she turned to Naomi and asked, "How old are you dear? You look like a teenager."

Bertha spoke for the girl saying, "She is 21 but with her slim build and flat chest she looks much younger. She is a big hit at the club we both work at. The perverts that want a schoolgirl just adore her angel face and slim body. While on the other hand, the ones that want a big bad black momma go wild over me." Tammy's eyes were glassy, her head was spinning, and her pussy was twitching.

Sarah was feeling no pain herself and commanded, "I want to see a show everybody! Joe get over there and eat Busty Bertha's black cunt and Naomi taste some white pussy." Tammy looked through her foggy eyes down at her husband lapping the hairy black cunt and jumped when she felt Naomi's tongue invade her hot hole. The white woman offered no resistance when her blond head was drawn to Bertha's mammoth mounds. The more her pussy was licked and sucked the harder she nursed on Bertha's big black tits. Her blond head went back and forth, she sucked with fervor and was astonished to discover how much she reveled sucking and fondling the big black tits. She bit down on the rubbery nipples as she reached a shaking orgasm and squealed in ecstasy when Naomi kept licking and sucking her smoldering slit.

Bertha pushed Joe away and laid back on the sofa. She spread her long black legs invitingly and instructed Tammy to bend down for a closer look at her hairy fuck hole. The buzzed blond moved closer and just stared at the swollen pussy lips, the protruding clit, the dripping nectar, and the pink insides of the Black Dehlia opening before her eyes. The perfume from the opening flower was intoxicating and enticing as Tammy inhaled the alluring scent that flowed from the burning black hole. Naomi got up and positioned herself behind the entranced young wife and lifted her legs up and on the cushion. As Naomi worked Tammy from behind; the blond lowered her face to the tantalizing clam and licked it slowly.

Tammy found the savory sauce tasty and lapped with zeal. Bertha grabbed a fistful of blond hair, pulled the white girl's face tight to her sloppy cunt and screamed. "Oh yeah, oh hell yeah. Eat my black pussy baby, lap it all up; that's it, suck my clit and nibble on my pussy lips. I've been longing for this moment ever since I first saw your picture. You are a natural born cunt lapper; look up at me, I want to see your big blue eyes while you eat my nasty cunt and I wash your white face with my girl-cum. Oh shit yes, suck, suck baby, yesssss." Tammy sucked the sopping slit like a woman possessed and lovingly licked up every drop of pussy juice and cum.

Tammy finally lifted her face from the juicy clam and Bertha told her that she looked so cute with her face glistening from girl-cum. The black bombshell then rolled over and ordered the submissive white girl to eat out her black ass-hole. Naomi took the lead, lifted her mouth from Tammy's dripping pussy, and wormed her tongue up her tight ass hole. Tammy kissed all over the big black buttocks, mustered her courage, licked the brown opening, and then squirmed her pink tongue into the smelly cavern. Tammy felt humiliated, disgusted, and debased but also found it extremely arousing. As Naomi finger fucked her pussy and tongued her butt Tammy stuffed three fingers up Bertha's cunt while pushing her tongue as far up the black ass as she could. The three sated women collapsed in a heap of exhausted bodies.

Sarah and Joe were both stroking their cocks while watching the lust crazed women feast on each other's smoldering holes. After regaining her composure Bertha rolled over again and said, "You kids sure are a lot of fun. Tammy from now on you are my white cunt lapper and Naomi you are my black pussy licker. You did a fabulous job on my pussy white girl but now it is time for the main event. Get your white ass over there and give Sarah what she wants."

Tammy looked over at the two stiff dicks and strutted over to give it up to her transsexual stud. Naomi asked Bertha, "What do you mean kids? We aren't that young and what about my pussy? I feel so neglected, I need a hot tongue up there bad."

"Well little girl, you are all in your early twenties and I an 36 so to me you are all kids." Bertha waived her finger beckoning the younger woman over. Naomi displayed her white teeth in a big grin and waisted no time straddling Bertha's face and lowering her bald pussy to Bertha's mouth. Sarah told Joe to join the black woman while she satisfied Tammy. Joe got between Busty Bertha's lewdly spread legs and lapped with fervor.

The white wife laid down on the carped and swooned when the big cock invaded her overheated pussy and cried out lewdly with each thrust of Sarah's mighty weapon. Tammy wrapped her creamy legs around the transsexual and declared, "Oh yes, you are the best. It feels sooooooo good, fuck me baby, pound me with that big thing, yessssssssss!" Tammy's vocal exclamations were muffled when Naomi lowered her bald black pussy to the white girl's mouth. Tammy reached several orgasms while being drilled into the rug and sucking the black girl's juicy pie.

Naomi remained glued to her mouth as Sarah lifted her ivory legs up and let them rest on her shoulders. Fear and pain filled her entire being as the probing pole entered her tight ass-hole. It hurt so bad that tears ran down her face and mixed with Naomi's pussy juice. Just when she thought that she couldn't bear the pain any longer; the hurt subsided and gave way to a relaxed state of submission. The fullness in her rectum began to feel good and she yielded her ass to Sarah in sweet surrender. Muffled sounds of lust escaped her mouth as Tammy fucked back hard. When she felt a load of hot cum shoot up her butt Tammy orgasmed hard and sucked the black girl's cunt in a wild feeding frenzy. Sarah pumped a few more times and then pulled out with a loud plop. Sarah stared down at the stretched wide hole leaking cum and exclaimed, "Tammy baby, you have the best ass that I have ever fucked and there have been many. No need to worry about me wanting to see you again; I will always have time for you and your sweet ass."

Naomi dismounted Tammy's face and went to examine the stretched wide ass-hole and sighed in disbelief at the sight of blood and cum leaking out of the wide cave. Tammy looked to see if her husband had witnessed her debasement but he was busy fucking Bertha. Before the young couple went home Sarah told them that they could go out together and pick up men and/or women, it didn't matter. This time when they got home they showered and went to sleep; they were much too exhausted to have any more sex that night. They both pondered what was next.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12