Salina Hazelhurst: The Investment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight was so erotic that I was starting to get wet by just looking at it, despite the fact that the incestuous relationship disgusted me. I wouldn't say fully disgusted but it sure was, with his wife sitting next to me. It occurred to me only then that his wife was sitting next to me. I turned to look at her and this was when I got really taken aback. She had her gown lifted to her waist and was fingering her hairy cunt, all the while watching her daughter give head to her husband. Her legs were spread wide and she had sunk into the couch.

William sat there, calmly, stroking his dick as though he was in some fantasy world. He appeared as though he wasn't even aware of the things going on.

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted, not being able to stand the things that went on in the room.

All of them looked at me. James understood my issue. "Jane, hold on for a minute baby, let me clear a few things with this lady here," he told her, pulling her away from his cock.

"Will you be kind enough to follow me, Ms. Hazelhurst?" he asked.

I followed him to his bedroom. "How could a man be so calm and yet get things done in the corporate world?" I thought to myself.

As soon as we were in the room, he sat me on his king size bed and he decided to stand.

"You see, Salina, we Corrigans believe that in our life, we must never hide our emotions. And sexual desire is one of them. Everyone in our family believes the same. At the same time, we also respect the individuality of each person and never force our desires onto another person."

"And now that all of this is out in the open, I don't find the point in wasting time...I find you immensely attractive. I want to feel you up and have passionate sex with you. What do you say?"

I was totally dumbstruck for a while. He approached me and sat beside me. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me towards him for a nice deep kiss. I was so aroused that I was too weak to pull back. I kissed him back. He brought in his tongue and I welcomed it with mine. As we kissed, I felt his hands go down to my breasts. He held them over my shirt. He gave intermittent squeezes that made me even more aroused. He broke the kiss and pushed me and laid me on his bed. He slid his hands over my breasts, to my shoulders and through my hands, taking my jacket with it. He threw it on the chair. He laid on top of me, pressing his broad chest on my breasts and his excited lips on mine. His tongue forced its way into my mouth while I tried to block him. He brought his hands to my head and ran his fingers through my hair until he got a tight grasp of my head and pulled my face to his. He ravished my mouth with his. I could sense the intense lust in him and I got extremely aroused by this. My panties were soaking wet. My pussy decided to spill out liberally. I'd had a quiet orgasm already. I needed only a minute to decide something...

"Can you arrange for a similar business suit for me by daybreak?" I asked firmly, trying my best to make my words as clear as possible.

"Sure dear, I can get you ten of those," he offered.

"No, just ONE would do," I told him. "I'll need it when I'm done doing you." I suffixed it with a chuckle.

As soon as this was said, I overpowered him into lying on the bed and I assumed his previous position. I spread my legs to get on him and I heard a small sharp sound which was probably my skirt that tore. I didn't care. I ripped open his shirt and threw it on the chair. I was amused at the sight of his hairy chest; but I was too horny and had gone too far to pull back now. He made an attempt to hold my head but I forced his hands to the bed with my younger hands. I kissed him madly and bit his lips. I did the same to his nipples. I held them between my teeth and pulled them. He groaned. I held his head by the sides and went back to the mad kissing. I moved my hips up and down, rubbing my wet panty covered cunt on his crotch. I pressed hard enough to feel his dick, all hard and ready to go. I kept rubbing my pussy against his dick all the while focusing my mouth on his. Our tongues played a lot. He forced his hands to my head and pulled my face to his; I pulled his face to mine. This resulted in our lips crushing against each other. We nearly lost our breaths. He pushed me down from him to his side and took control. He was surely very strong for a 54 year old man. He held me from moving by putting his legs on either side of my hips. He bent down to unbutton my shirt. He had it undone in no time, exposing my blue frilly push up bra. He bent down and put his drooling wet mouth on my neck. He sucked his way down to my breasts. He sucked on my cleavage. He pushed his tongue on them and licked it thoroughly. He put his hands on my breasts and made an attempt to pull them out. He succeeded partially. I tried to help him out but he stayed put in his doings. After putting an effort, he finally pulled out my breasts, well most of it. I felt an uneasy pain on my tits and so I quickly unstrapped them. He was very happy to have my tits uncovered. He tried to hold them in his hands but mine were (and are) quite big. He put his face on my cleavage and wiggled his head, opened his mouth to let his tongue explore the crevice. He went to my breasts, biting my nipples, just the way I'd done his. He sucked on my breasts, alternating between the left one and the right. Once he was done with them, he moved downtown. He pushed his tongue around my bellybutton, ultimately sticking it in. he started sucking on my navel. His hands provided assistance in holding my hips in place as I couldn't hold my body still from all the excitement. I had another orgasm and then another one. I screamed out my pleasure; which made me realize, how long can he keep going? He went further down to my sweet, soaking wet pussy. He put his hands behind my hip and pulled the tiny zip and slipped out the skirt and threw it along with the other cloth articles. He felt my pussy over my blue frilly panties and took in deep the smell of my sex juice. In a minute he fell onto the bed. He had lost all energy.

I was totally shocked. "James...James... Mr. Corrigan...," I called out. He gave a slight moan and murmured something. I turned him and lay him with his back resting on the bed. I sprinkled a little water on him. He opened his eyes a little. I kept the bottle back on the side table. I turned back to him; my hands accidently went to his crotch. It was dripping wet. It was sticky.

"Oh, so that's the matter," I thought to myself.

He had cum a few times during foreplay and that is why he lost his energy.

"Maybe he has a pussy fetish. When he smelled my sex juices, he burst another load and lost his energy," I guessed.

"Did you exhaust yourself from cumming, James?" I asked, trying to confirm my theories.

"Yes...God, I've never cum like this before..." he spoke weakly, "and I can last longer, but I guess my lust for you overcame my control. Look at how much I lust for your body." He pointed to the sticky wet spot on his pants. He went to sleep instantly.

"This is so embarrassing," I thought. I had to leave. I buttoned my shirt partially and adjusted the torn skirt. I got out of the huge room, entering the huge lobby like area. It took me a while to figure out my way. Finally I found my way out. As I was headed to the stairs, I was stopped a young man, probably in his late twenties. He had blonde hair and sparkling eyes. He sure was quite a stud.

"Ma'am, would you care to join me and Jane for a drink, and maybe more?" he offered, motioning his hands to the room, where Jane and her mother were already seated. William was also present.

"It is already late. I think I should get going," I hesitated. I was too embarrassed to stay.

"Please, I insist. As you said, it is already late and I think it's best for you to stay the night. We'll keep you company."

I thought on it for a while and agreed to it eventually. We went into the room and he poured me a glass. We all took a sip and started chatting.

"So, Salina how was my husband?" asked his wife, who was eager to know that her husband still had it.

"Excuse me?" I exclaimed in surprise. Though I was a sex addict, I had boundaries and she had surely crossed it.

"There is nothing wrong, dear. We all like sex and we like having different partners. We don't mind. Tell us," she insisted.

"Well, this is awkward. I am not used to this kind of stuff," I told them.

"C'mon, it's not like he passed out while making love to you? Did he?" William spoke up, finally.

I didn't say anything but my expression showed a sign in agreement to his remark.

"Well, I wouldn't say he was weak. You're definitely one hot chick to satisfy," the other man commented, who I later learned was Robert, Jane's boyfriend.

"Honey? Watch it," Jane said softly, giving him 'the look'.

We chatted for quite a while and I got quite comfortable around them. I learned that they just loved sex and love-making. I also learned that Robert too was from a wealthy family. And I didn't think that was an issue for me. After a while, Cynthia, James' wife, left us to it.

"Well, what do you say about having some fun? Maybe get to know each other better?" Robert offered boldly, placing his strong hands on my knees.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe you should clear it with this young lady right here." I diverted the attention to Jane.

Sensing an opportunity, William sprung up to me and offered me his slightly nervous hands. "Why don't we move to my room? It's more comfortable there. And..." he hesitated, "more private."

I liked where all of this was heading. My hormones poured in seamlessly. All my rational reasoning got clouded. I took his hand and walked up to his room, all involuntarily. His room was as big as James'. The bed was even more comfortable.

He sat me on the bed and took a seat beside me. He was sweating from nervousness. He didn't know what to do. He just decided to go with the flow. He took my face in his palms and turned it towards his face and brought his lips to mine. He just pulled me onto his mouth and kissed me. He wasn't really good at it, but he sure put all his effort in. I was too aroused already that I didn't mind. He kept smooching on my lips. He pulled out and took deep breaths.

"God, how do people kiss for a long time? I fell out of breath in a couple of minutes," William exclaimed, still gasping for breath. I felt sorry for the boy.

"Here, let me show you how," I said, taking his face in my hands. I ran my fingers through his hair and held his head firmly. I pulled his head towards me. I asked him to take a deep breath. He did. We tilted our heads slightly and brought our lips together. We started off with a shallow kiss. Gradually, I slipped my tongue into his and he opened his mouth, to let it in. I met his tongue with mine and teased it. He teased back. Slowly I started to move my tongue around in his mouth, exploring it. I pulled my tongue out; giving him a hint to bring his tongue in. he did so.

He was learning quickly.

We smooched on each others' lips for quite a long time. It was a long time since I'd had such a passionate kiss. He had brought his hands to my head and was pushing my head towards his and so was I. He was getting really good at it. After about five to six minutes of kissing, we broke it off; both of us were gasping for air.

"Holy shit, that was great." William said.

"What do you say about going again?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, sure we are," he said, working his tongue into mine. We shared another passionate kiss.

All the kissing made me soaking wet, as if I had peed my skirt. I needed a cock down there. I pulled out from the kiss and forced him on the bed. I ripped off his clothes and threw them aside. He couldn't react and he tore open my shirt and threw it along with his. I pulled down his pants and his cock sprung up. It wasn't very big but it was big enough to cater to my needs. I aligned my wet pussy over his fully hard dick and thrust downwards, taking the length of his dick in effortlessly. I supported my hands on his mildly hairy chest and pumped his dick into me. I used as much force as I could. He lay there, trying to process the whole scenario. His face changed and he held my shoulders tightly. His dick erupted loads of cum into my pussy. He gave a loud moan. I kept my pumping but in a minute, his cock shrank itself and slipped out of my cunt. He was panting, gasping for breath. I wasn't even remotely satisfied.

"Damn, that was so good," he exclaimed.

"Are you a bloody virgin?" I shot back at him.

"Not anymore, not anymore, baby."

I felt like taking a crap on his face. He'd spoken as if he could keep me awake all night, but he didn't even last for ten minutes. "Such an asshole," I told to myself.

"Isn't there anyone in this family who is man enough to satisfy a 40 year old woman like me?" I asked, voicing my thoughts out, loudly.

"Maybe I can help you," said a voice than was fast nearing the room. A tall figure walked into the room. It was Robert.

"Give me a chance, won't you?" asked Robert.

"What about Jane?" I asked.

"I'd like to watch. Also, I want to know if he is 'man enough', like you said." said Jane, who'd walked in just after Robert.

I was too horny to process all of this rationally. "Just strip and jump in here quickly. Let me see what you've got," I told him.

"Sure, Milady," he told me, as his hands worked dexterously on his clothes. He stripped down in no time.

"Hop on, show me what you've got," I told him.

"What's the hurry? Let me show you how manly I am," he said.

Jane took a seat on the bed, next to William, who was now fast asleep.

Robert still had his boxers on. "Get rid of the boxers and show me a good time," I told him.

"I will definitely show you a good time; let the boxers stay on for a while," he told me, leaving me confused and totally speechless. Well, as long as I was satisfied, that's all I wanted.

He climbed onto the bed and crawled over me. I smiled at him like a young girl who is about to have her first time. He kissed my cheek and then my lower lip. He kissed my chin and kissed his way down my neck. He went back up to my ears and sucked lightly on both the ear lobes. "This guy really knows how to play around," I thought. He went back down to my breasts. He took his hands to my back and unclasped my bra. He pulled it out of my arms and threw it aside.

"Your breasts smell great," he said. "In fact, they're bigger and better than Jane's," he said, taking a naughty look at her. She frowned.

"Relax babe, I like yours too. It's just that hers is bigger," he told her.

He stuck out his tongue and played it around my erect nipples. He sucked my left breast while his hand squeezed and pressed my right one. He pulled my left nipple with his teeth, giving it a little pressure. I moaned out my pleasure. He switched sides and did the same to my right breast. He kept this up for quite a while and gave me an orgasm just by doing this. He was a real turn on. I tried to take control, but his strong hands kept me down. Gradually he moved on to my stomach. He swirled his tongue around my navel before fixing his mouth on it. He sucked the hell out of it, giving me yet another orgasm. I had the time of my life. I'd already had 4 or 5 orgasms. I knew I could take a lot more but how much-- with him going like this-- was a question yet to be answered.

He went down further and lifted my skirt. He didn't waste any time. He bent down and positioned himself before my cunt. He put out his hands in it and opened my labia. He stuck his tongue in it and licked up and down, flicking every part of it. He put his tongue into my pussy and teased my internals. He affixed his mouth on my pussy with his tongue in it and sucked my life out of it. That was it. I had a thundering orgasm. My whole body shivered before going limp. I screamed out with what little energy I had left. I passed out soon after that. I didn't have any energy left to say anything, let alone return the favor. He had given me the orgasm of my life without even taking out his dick. I surely heard some moans, which was probably from the sex that Jane was having with him.

I woke up. I looked around. There was no one. The bed was in a bad shape and the sheets were pulled out halfway. Faded visions of Robert and Jane making love flashed before my eyes. I found a new pair of clothes on the bedside, along with a couple of fresh towels. Realizing that it was past dawn, I went to the bathroom to freshen up and take a nice shower. I stripped off what little clothing I had left and stepped into the shower. Hot water splashed over my body, which gave me great relief from the tiredness and also from the winter morning. I washed up quickly and came out. I dressed up in the dress that was left near the bedside. I took a look in the mirror. My hair was all wet and I used the dryer on the dressing table to get it done. I also used some of the cosmetics and accessories found there to get myself ready. I found my way down, and after a minute's confusion, reached the dining hall. I saw the Corrigans at the table, enjoying the rich variety of food that was served. My stomach grumbled. I hadn't eaten since last evening. I just stood there, not knowing how to react.

"Come on, dear, join us," offered Cynthia, Mr. Corrigan's wife.

I took a chair and helped myself to some sandwiches and a glass of orange juice.

After about a while, I asked Mr. Corrigan, "So, I take it that your investment is definitely for Bestrenno Corp?"

He didn't show any sign of approval.

We finished the breakfast and Mr. Corrigan called out for me from his lawn. I went there, not knowing what awaited me. I saw him, strolling in his vast lawn. I went to him.

"James, you called out for me?" I asked.

"Ah, yes dear. I just needed to get a few things clarified." He paused to make sure he had my attention. Seeing that he had it, he continued, "Look, I was never really offended by what you said at the investors' meet. In fact, I was fascinated by your boldness..."

"What?!" I interrupted, totally taken aback.

"I just wanted to bed you and I really enjoyed my time with you. I don't care if I couldn't do that well, but who cares what you want." He continued. He told me how he had taken Wade's help (Senior VP of Bestrenno Corp.) into forcing me to go to Corrigan's house to negotiate and he had asked Peter, (my PI) to show me all those doctored photos and evidence of him fucking his daughter. He told me every little detail. I crumbled from within when I heard how he'd used me and I felt like a whore; a really cheap one.

"So, you're saying that you won't continue investing in Bestrenno Corp?" I asked him, absently.

"Well, I'm sorry dear. I'm sure you know by now the extent to which a man can go to bed a woman... but don't worry, I'm sure I can arrange for a couple of grand for last night. What do you say?" He asked me so bluntly that I burned from within. I love sex and all, but my dignity is something which I would never let go. I was not sure how to react to it. All of a sudden my past flashed before me. A similar incident had dragged me into extra-marital sex and turned me into a slut. The same thing was repeating itself. I didn't want to sell myself. I had gone way too far down the road. I chose not to go any further, though I know that there is no going back.

My head was flooded with all these thoughts. Just yesterday I was acting like a slut, fucking every male member of the Corrigans but now, his single statement had changed every fucking thing. I chose to run away from all of it. I will surely find another way to survive in the corporate world. I did just that. I ran away.

I went home. I had lost myself. I always loved screwing people for pleasure, but I never thought that people take me for a slut who'd fuck for money. I was totally broken down.