Salina Hazelhurst: The Investment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I was lost in thoughts, my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I hesitated for a while before answering it. It was Robert.

"Ms. Salina, this is Robert. I heard of the investment and talked to my dad about it," he said, taking a pause to let me absorb what he said.

"And?" I asked eagerly. All what I had gone through was for this investment. Now, when he told me about it, I forgot all about what had happened at the Corrigans'.

"Just as soon as my dad heard about you, he became ready to invest in your company. He personally asked me to assure you of the investment and asked you to be calm. We'll meet you at your office tomorrow. Is that all right?" Robert spoke it out in a flow and it took me a while to respond.

"Sure. But, who is your dad? I know most of the big shots in the country and I don't think I have heard of him," I asked, totally puzzled.

"Relax ma'am. He asked me not to tell you about him until tomorrow. You can see him for yourself tomorrow. Have a good day." A dead beep followed. He had cut off the line.

I was completely puzzled. Why would some stranger agree to make the investment? Anyway, as long as I got what I wanted, I was happy.

I got all prepared to go for work the next day. Just as I was about to leave, my husband stopped me.

"Darling, you work so hard. I understand that. Just take of me too, won't you?" he said, slowly unzipping his pants.

"I'm so sorry dear; I need to get to work today. I have got an important meeting today. I'll take care of that later," I told him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know what you do at work. You just screw every guy over there... fine, just get out. Once you get back, we'll sort this out. I don't think you are going to like it," he said, as he left the room.

I was totally stunned by his words. Did he really know about me or did he just say that because I did not take care of his morning wood? I didn't have time for this as I wanted to know who that man was who had agreed to make the investment just by hearing my name. I rushed to my office.

When I reached my office, it was completely quiet. It was so quiet as if no one had come to the office; as if it was a holiday. I went to my cabin and set my things on the table. I wanted to check on things, so I went to Wades' office. Just as I opened the door,

"Surprise!" the whole of the office staff shouted in unison. I was totally speechless. I didn't know what was going on.

Mr. Wade approached me with a glass of champagne.

"Congrats, ma'am," he told me.

"What?" was all I could muster?

"Yes, congratulations madam. You are now the managing director and a forty percent share holder of Bestrenno Corp. You have done an excellent job in finding the correct investor."

"What?" was all that escaped me again?

"Well, well, I see that you haven't changed a bit. I guess you have gotten a lot sexier." A familiar voice travelled to me despite the noisy background. Soon, a tall manly figure appeared from among the crowd.

It was Sebastian; Sebastian Gregory, the guy who screwed me in his private jet ten years ago. We hadn't really talked since, though we hung out for quite some time. All of a sudden it occurred to me - Robert was Sebastian's son. This brought forth a lot of puzzling and disturbing thoughts to me, as I stood in that hall, not knowing how to react.

"Salina, are you alright dear?" Sebastian enquired.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just that all of this is too much for me to digest at the moment. Can we go somewhere, in private?" I asked him, with all the mixed feelings running in my head.

"Sure, let's go to my place. We sure have got a lot of catching up to do," he said, with a slight wicked smile which crept in instantly.

We left for his place in a few minutes. It took us a couple of hours to get there. All the way, I sat next to him on his limo, admiring him. It's been very long since a man had done so much for me, without much to gain for himself. This is so unlikely of my husband. But I couldn't complain as it was definitely a marriage of convenience. I sat close to Sebastian, with my head resting on his left shoulder. The smell of his perfume and his fit strong body turned me on beyond words. He was in his late fifties and yet had the body of an average athlete. I put my hand on his chest, feeling his strong body. I took my hand down, feeling his abs. He had four of them. I couldn't hold myself. I turned his face towards mine and kissed him. He kissed back. I slipped my hands to his neck and pulled him towards me. He pushed me to the seat and laid his weight on me. He kissed me deep, as his tongue invaded my mouth. He took his hands south and grasped my breasts over the shirt. Slowly, he pulled out from the kiss and took his mouth down, teasing my collar bone. He sucked on my neck and chest. He still had it after all this years. I bit my lips in pleasure. I could feel myself getting wet. I was in heaven.

All of a sudden, his phone rang, spoiling the whole moment. He pulled up and sat straight. I too had to do it. Apparently, it was Robert. He wanted to check on us. We had to sit patiently till we reached his mansion.

We were welcomed by a few of his servants. I followed Sebastian into his study, where Robert was already present. We took our seats. I sat close to him on his settee.

There was an awkward silence in the room. Sitting to my right was my old flame and opposite to me was my last night's lover.

"This is so awkward," I spoke up, in an attempt to clear the air.

"Oh, that's hardly an issue. Besides, you didn't know about Robert. So it doesn't matter," said Sebastian.

Again, an awkward silence followed.

"So, how are things with you? All good?" Sebastian asked.

"Please, I don't want to talk about it," I told him.

"What else do you want?" he asked, again, a naughty smile forming on his face.

I whispered my wish to him. He got the idea and took me to his room.

As soon as we entered the room, he locked the door and pushed me onto the bed.

"I have practiced a lot since our last encounter; let's see if you can cope up with me," he told me, as he took off his jacket before he leapt onto me. I was really turned on and when he leapt on me, I went wild. I pulled him towards me and ravished his lips. He fought hardly to keep pace with my tongue. I put one hand on his head to hold him to my mouth, as I worked my tongue on him. I used my other hand to caress him. We went on like this for some time, before I took control. I always liked taking control. I pushed him onto the bed and climbed onto him. I ripped open his shirt. I bent down to feast on him. I opened my shirt and threw it aside. I bent down to tease his nipples. I went up to his neck, sucking on it. He put his hands on me, caressing and cuddling me. He played around with my bra straps before he finally unstrapped it. It fell through my hands. I had to spare a second to get it out of the way. My breasts now hung like two melons, swaying sideways as I feasted on him. As I bent down to kiss him, my breasts got pressed against his chest. Both of our erect nipples got pressed against each other, sending electric signals through my body. He pulled me close and combed his fingers in my hair. He pulled my face close enough to just hold my face a few centimeters away from his lips.

"I love you babe, I wish we could go on like this forever," he said, panting from all the excitement.

I pushed his hands away and attacked his mouth. After a while, I was done with his mouth. Both of us were out of breath. I was hornier than ever. I unbuckled his pants and pulled it down. He lifted himself a bit and this helped me in pulling it off completely. He had white underwear and a big bulge in it. I wanted what was in it. I pulled out his underwear and his dick sprung up like a catapult.

"Wow! It's bigger than I last saw it. What did you do?" I spoke in surprise.

"As I said, I have practiced. And as it goes, 'practice makes a man perfect'. Well, it kind of made my manhood more perfect," he said, in the same Nigerian accent that I loved so much.

I fondled his balls while my tongue played on his dickhead. It sent waves on his body as he moved in pleasure. I put my mouth on his head, and took him in, engulfing his dick. When I had two-thirds of it in, it hit my throat. He had grown indeed. I adjusted my throat to take it completely, till my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I held it for a while, with my tongue swirling and snaking around it. He moaned. I pulled out my head slowly, till only his head was in my mouth and took it back in. I gradually bobbed my head, speeding up a bit, enjoying his dick. I went on for a few minutes, till he wanted a change in position.

He put me on the bed and swiftly took off my skirt. He spread my legs and brought his face to my panty covered pussy. His hands roamed the area, feeling each and every bit of it. He slid his fingers up and down my pussy lips, gently applying pressure on the slit. He hands started moving in a gentle circular motion over it which provided me with immense pleasure. He took his hands to my waist and slid his hands down, taking the last bit of clothing I had with them. He lifted my ass a bit, and grasped my butt cheeks firmly as he went on to explore my wet and hot cunt with his lips. His fingers pressed on my cheeks as his tongue moved up and down my slit, occasionally visiting my fully swollen clit. It was so overwhelming and I was almost cumming. His tongue invaded my pussy lips and dug deep. I could feel his tongue inside me, moving around my fleshy insides, showing his legitimate attempt to pleasure me. I came soon enough with my feet hitting his hips and my butt making attempts to free from his clutches. He did not let go. He kept it up as another orgasm hit me and then another one and yet another one. I was moaning and groaning in the unfathomable pleasure he was giving me. My body quivered with the multiple orgasms that hit me, making me very weak, even to moan. Finally he took out his mouth which was now covered with my pussy juice. He climbed on me and kissed me, giving me a taste of my own juices. Our lips opened up to accommodate the tongues. He clasped his hands in mine and pressed them down on the bed, as our tongues intertwined. It was an amazing moment. He broke it off.

"My turn," he stated bluntly. He lifted my legs and put them on his shoulders, with my ass in the air. In another moment he thrust his 10 inch monster into my pussy. His dick had indeed become big and fat. He pushed his dick deep in my cunt till I felt it hit my insides. He pulled it out as quickly as he thrust it in. He kept thrusting in, with his balls slapping my pussy. I screamed with what little energy I had. It was a fair mix of pain and pleasure, but I felt the pleasure supersede the pain. He held my legs firmly as he kept pushing in his dick inside me. The bed started shaking with the force. His breathing labored as the slamming went on. All of a sudden his grasp on my legs hardened and his slamming paced up like hell. A moment later, he ejected loads of hot cum into me. It was incessant. He gave light thrusts and each thrust shooting a load into me. We were completely exhausted. He left my legs and pulled out his dick from me. He fell on me and we shared one last passionate kiss.

"That was great!" we said in unison. We dozed off in a few minutes.

I didn't know what lay ahead but I was completely enjoying the present.

We did a few more times, employing different positions.