Sallie Blows Harry & Her Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

The feeling of one cock filling her mouth while another penetrated her sex was almost overwhelming. Sallie tried to grin, but Kim's cock would not quite let her lips move that way. She had no doubt she was going to come, she just wondered if one of her boy toys would finish before she did. She tilted her head to the side, trying to give her boyfriend a better view of the way she sucking his cock. She could feel the muscles in her belly begin to tighten in a most delightful way. Harry's hands were on her hips now, pulling her back so he could bury his cock deep inside her.

The timer that controlled the hot tub ran out, and the bubbles stopped. Only the guttural moans of Harry and Kim broke the silence of the pool area, and it was music to Sallie's ears. She took one hand off Kim's hip and began to stroke his cock with it; she wanted him to come first. When she made Harry shoot his load into her pussy she wanted to have Kim's undivided attention. She could already taste Kim's cum leaking into her mouth. She pulled her head back a bit so that her lips were wrapped around the head of Kim's dick. She was willing to endure the thick, salty fluid again, but only because it meant she could put on a show for Harry that would drive him over the edge.

"Oh baby," Kim moaned as he pulled on her hair, "I'm going to come..."

The warning gave Sallie just enough time to prepare herself for the jet of hot, thick cum that filled her mouth. Normally she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could so the salty fluid would just flow down her throat, but this time she let it splash onto her tongue. She was impressed that Kim could have an orgasm while he was watching her get fucked by another man. She parted her lips just enough to let some the pearly liquid leak out, then turned her head so that her cum covered lips were visible to Harry. She had no doubt he was watching her gulp down the results of Kim's climax. As the flow tapered off she let her boyfriends cock slip out of her mouth, but continued to stroke it.

"I fucking love it when you come in my mouth," she said, extending her tongue and licking the tip of his cock. She could feel something dripping off her chin.

As the scene unfolding in front of him Harry began to think he was in a porn video. He had never received a blowjob like the one Sallie gave her boyfriend. Her unbridled enthusiasm was arousing, but the way she let him come in her mouth was overwhelming. Harry had stopped thrusting, awe struck by Sallie's display of raw sexuality. She began to move her hips, fucking Harry's cock while she looked back at him.

"Your cock feels so fucking good Harry; I want you to come inside me. I want you to fill me up," she moaned. It wasn't a lie, she did want him to flood her pussy with his cum, and she wanted her boyfriend to see it happen. She turned her attention to Kim, "He's going to make me come baby, do you want to see me come on Harry's hard cock?"

Harry could not believe what he was seeing and hearing. He never imagined that Kim and Sallie were this wild. He strained to hold back just a little longer, he didn't want the experience to end. He could feel Sallie's pussy squeezing him as she writhed on his cock. Later he would wonder what Kim must have been thinking, but at the moment the sensation of being inside Sallie was all consuming. He noticed Sallie had turned her head again and was looking over her shoulder at him. Her lips were moving but it took his brain a few seconds to process the sound.

"Do you like the way I am fucking you? I'm...ahh...oh...mmmm.... I'm ready for you to come inside me," Sallie moaned. She was right on the edge of her own climax, but wanted to Harry to come first. She got her wish.

"Oh, oh, oh! Sallie! I'm going to come," Harry said as he felt the pressure build beyond what he could control. He felt his cock jerk as a stream of hot cum erupted into Sallie. There was no longer a reason for restraint; he began slamming his hips against her ass, the sound echoing off the walls.

"Oh, yes, yes, don't stop. Fuck me hard, fuck me hard, make me come," Sallie said, her voice wavering as Harry's throbbing erection penetrated her again and again.

It suddenly occurred to Kim that his dick was still hard. The combination of Sallie's dirty talk, constant stroking and seeing her fucked to orgasm had kept him quite aroused. He pulled her off Harry's cock and spun her around.

"Bend over," Kim growled.

At first Sallie was annoyed that Kim yanked her away from Harry before she had finished coming, but when she realized what was about to happened she smiled. She put her hands on Harry's hips and wiggled her ass at Kim. She could feel the tip of his cock pressed against her labia.

"I'm not going to fuck you until you start sucking his dick," Kim said. He wasn't sure why he said it, but he managed to resist the temptation to make it an idle threat. He moved his dick up and down, spreading her lips apart but not quite penetrating her.

Without hesitation, Sallie inhaled Harry's erection. It was still quite hard and the idea of having two cocks inside her again was impossible to resist. Kim's cock glided into her cum soaked pussy, reigniting her climax. She wondered if either Kim or Harry knew she was about to come again. Her ecstatic moans were muffled by the thick cock in her mouth. Harry's hand rested on the back of her head, pushing it forward until his cock filled her mouth. They were both buried so deep that she briefly imagined their cocks meeting inside her. She dug her fingers into Harry's hips as Kim continued to pound his dick into her dripping wet slit. She had experience a multiple orgasm once before, but it was with a vibrator, this was the first time she had come twice from just being fucked.

In his wildest dreams Harry had never imagined Sallie sucking his dick while her boyfriend was fucking her. He could feel Sallie's body move each time Kim thrust his erection into her. He could not hear her moaning, but he could feel the vibrations of her voice with his cock. He reached down and cupped her breast in his hand. His fingers found her nipple and he tugged on it, eliciting another moan from Sallie.

Kim wasn't sure if the ache in his cock was from arousal or fatigue, but as long as his dick was hard he was going to use it to fuck Sallie. The sight of her writhing between himself and Harry, impaled on two hard cocks, was quite a spectacle. He slowed his thrusting down, pausing each time his dick was buried inside her vagina. The way her pussy squeezed his cock told him she was having another orgasm. He was a bit jealous that she could come over and over in such a short period of time. Kim knew he should be completely drained by the two blowjobs she'd given him, but he wasn't done with her yet. He withdrew his fading erection and pulled Sallie's mouth off Harry's cock. He prayed he would get a second wind on the way back to the room

"It's time to go back to the room," Kim said, pulling his swimsuit up. When Sallie tried to do the same he stopped her. She had pulled up her bottoms but l her breasts were still exposed.

"I'm not walking back to the room with my tits on display," Sallie protested.

"I know, I have a plan," Kim replied.

Kim helped her exit the hot tub, and then draped a towel around her neck. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. The soft cotton covered her breasts, but allowed his fingers easy access when he put his arm around her shoulder. Harry had pulled his suit up as well, but the outline of his cock was clearly visible. He stayed close behind Sallie as they walked down the hall, using her body to hide his arousal. Just before they left the pool area Harry unfastened her top and concealed it in his hand.

"Thanks, that would have looked a little strange," she said. The last thing she wanted was someone wondering why her bikini top was around her waist. She was very mindful of Kim's fingers pressing against her breast as they walked down the hall.

"I hope you don't plan on sleeping when we get back to the room," Kim said.

"Bring it," she replied.

Walking down the hallway with only a towel covering her breasts was exciting, but she still felt relieved when they arrived at the room without encountering any other guests. Kim swiped his keycard against the lock and opened the door. She entered the room first, then Harry and finally Kim. The door shut with a resounding thud, and Kim turned the privacy lock. Sallie wondered what she had gotten herself into.

*

I hope you liked the story, please rate it and comment on why you liked it ( or didn't like it ).

Regards, TK

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12