All Comments on 'Sally Teases'

by magic_rat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Don1028Don1028almost 19 years ago
Sounds like a True Story to Me

I'm sure that this has happened to many of us, to our great pleasure I might add.

Hopefully the jerks who get their jollies out of having temper tantrums over this theme won't bother to un-load here.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Best story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wait Just A Minute Chargined - How Can Every

Story be the best on the site????

Now then - is wife pimping and self cuckolding an old english custom? Just wondering whilst it seems prolific in the kings english words. Things like that can screw up the family trees can't it? Naa, not when it's all in funsies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Delicious read

If this story is true, we envy you. It reads like the perfect introduction to something we only fantasize about on our marital bed.

If only we were not restricted by the fear of hell or pestered by judgmental lemmings.

docgbrowndocgbrownalmost 19 years ago
I liked it

I don't believe this is the proper website to get on a moral high horse. This is a site to express fantasies and sexual experiences not normally expressed in church or extended family gatherings. This story represents what I wish had occurred in my marriage in an alternate world without negative consequences of the actions or vehement detractors. I applaud the author and dream of someday being as fortunate as those in the story to experience similar excitement.

wifwatwifwatover 18 years ago
Very good story!

Very good! Didn't go too far, just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Phew, hot stuff

Great story but not sure how much of it to believe - it all sounds just too good to be true even though Sally never fucked the guys.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Good story! It sounds like fun. pretty good pacing with the teases. I really enjoy the images I get from that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife likes to dress sexy and loves to flirt with people she also a very good dancer. We only go out to let her have her fun when we are out of town. We went to a beach town for the weekend, and she cut lose. I love watching her tease her new friend. A woman came up behind her and started dancing and the man went and set at the bar and watched just like all the other people there. She was kissing and feeling up my wife open her blouse some playing with her boobs my wife got so hot she let her pull her skirt up showing her bare bottom. I came in my shorts. After the slow song stopped, they kissed traded phone number and we went back to our room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous