All Comments on 'Sally Tries Some Organ Practice'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cuk...cuk...cukold

First of all I find your story highly offensive to the male race. When dear Colin wanted her pussy shaved clean that would have done it for me..I would have given dear old Colin a new kind of organ to play on. My cock in his ass and hard too. Oh well what can you expect from the English. Their idea of sex is like their sense of humor. None

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent start!

Thanks for taking the time to write this story. It follows a fantasy of mine, very closely. I love the control aspect, where she demands. I can't wait to see how much further she leads him into the deepest and darkest fantasy areas of his mind. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A fool and his slut wife...

You must be blind, brainless, and delusional.

1. If a wife brought up fucking someone else and admitted to having fantasies about one individual in particular most men with half a brain would be able to read between the lines and at least suspect an ongoing affair. Her statement that she doesn't want to have an affair behind your back is so lame and transparent it defies creduality. Her attitude should be translated as "I'm tired of fucking around behind your back and want to officially fuck who I want when I want so live with it or leave". She's BETTING that you're a wimp, a punk, and a closet fag so she really doesn't care what you do now that there's no children living at home to act responsilbly for.

2. Your notion that your wife is only seeking to satisfy her lust and curiosity for the purely "carnal" experience of sex is too stupid to believe. She has known this man whom you've "greenlighted" to carry an affair openly with well enough that they've invariably talked and shared much more intimacy than just the physical act of sex alone! The fact that she and her lover discuss you in "pillow talk" to the extent she wouid bring home the notion that THEY want you to do something disgusting and demeaning like lick her lover's cum from her pussy for the sake of THEIR amusement is proof positive of her level of involvement with her lover and where her loyalties lie. They had to be laughing their ass off AT YOU when you acquiesed to this arrangement to the extreme and pitiable extent that you even conditioned it with the stipulation that she come home and "tell you all about it"! Since you find being their submissive amusement such an exciting way of life what's next?...HE FUCKS HER IN THE ASS AND YOU FELCH HER?!

3. Your wife doesn't love you and has definately lost all respect for you. You better take a hard look around because EVERYONE sooner or later gets tired of enabling the pathetic. Your future is destined to be alone crying in your beer so stock up on the HIGH LIFE!

As they say..."A fool and his slut wife (you finish the quote)!

MrHandsMrHandsalmost 18 years ago
It is, after all, a fetish story

If the ultimate goal of your story is for the husband to become a happy sub, then you are on the right path. At the same time, you are headed toward a path where your characters become caricatures, rather than better developed people.

Your story will carry a lot more weight, even as your protagonist's struggles between the excitement of the fetish and the issue of self esteem/respect, if you inject a bit more depth into the characters.

Again if your intent is simple pro-forma creampie sub fetish, have at it. If you want to inject some dramatic tension into the story, you may want to take a look at ways for the husband to balance things with Colin. Maybe sending a creampie his way would be a nice start. Also, holding the wife's feet to the fire on her behavior. So far, she has been completely catered to and selfish in her conduct with not a lot of consideration for her husband.

I don't want this to sound like the usual knee-jerk "husband is a wimp, wife is a whore - they should all die, die, die! Ha Ha Ha!" crowd. My biggest concern as a reader is that your story is quickly moving from a reasonably interesting story of characters exploring a new aspect of sexuality to a one dimensional stroke off story for the creampie sub fetish crowd. I guess it's up to you what kind of story you want to write, but I'm hoping you lean toward a story with some more depth.

Thanks

MrHands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Don't like it

It's your story, and you will do what you want with it. But I don't like the way you are truly making the husband into a cuckold, what about the loving wife, what about her husband's happiness, right now it is all about her and Colin.

Hopefully you will change it, or have her wake up and realize she is losing him.

But it is your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love all your stories.

The criticism is unjust. This is a fantasy and I liked it.

I love your creampie stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It may well be a fantasy as are most stories on li

BUTTTTT....what the fantasy represents are the deep or not so deep desires of the British wimp husband. It's a well known fact that British men are the most cuckold in the world and the dumbest and most cluless. It started over a thousand years ago when the nobels had the right to fuck a new bride for several days. The wimp husband had no choice or he would get his head chopped off and since British men are all wimps they were afraid to stand up. Every new bride came back to her wimp husband pregnant and for the rest of his lift the poor bastard had to take care of a noblemeans bastard. This comes through the ages as a desire on the part of the BRITISH husband to be humiliated by his wife.

Take the case here the husband lets the wife do as she wants to just as the new brides wanted to get fucked and knocked up by a nobleman rather than the pig fart British (man?) they married. This bastard just takes i and cleans Colins cum from her old whithered cunt. Colin is a BD freak just like the nobelmen from the past and he had to make the husband a slave to him to complete the picture...On this site most of the stories are written by wimp BRITISH (men?) You can tell the ones written by AMERICAN MEN WITH BALLS> we write stories which the cheating whoreslut pig breath British type woman get her ass ground up when the AMERICANREALMANWITHBALLS fucks her up...You are a BRITISH (man?) arent you diggerdave.? You smell like one. You might ask how does a british man smell. ..He smells like his masters asshole from tounging the shit out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
in your words

I suppose some would see me as a weak man letting another man that I have never met, and my wife control me. I know deep down inside that I could have stopped it happening if I had really wanted to, but I didn't. In the end I suppose that I just had to accept the inevitable. Eating Colin's sperm from my wife's hairless pussy certainly aroused me and I know that this is probably the first step towards what some would call 'cuckolding.' I will have to write more in a few weeks and tell you how my relationship with Colin and my wife develops.

*************Yes you are a spineless wimp. The only problem is that you probably fire people who are you betters in your job and that makes you a dangerous man. If this happened for real to a real man then Colin would be dead as well as the wife

bezelcrix@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A subbie's dream cum true

As a true subbie i would love to please my wife and be more than willing to lick up his cum. Maybe one of these days i wlll get a chance to prove my words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
honor

I realise that a husband needs and like to make the wife happy BUT,A relationship is a two way street and it is also a wifes place to make the husband happy and it is plain to see that in your storie that the wife only cared about what she wanted and didn't care about the husband at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

This may be the hottest story ever poste on literorica.

I read it over and over again.

Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He would eat my load first.

I would not have a real problem with wife fuck another man. If my wife introduced me to him first. That I would have control of the situation. She would do it at home. As far as her shaving to please the other male, it would not happen. It's not about his pleasure and I would let him know that. I sure would never be forced to eat another man sperm out of my wife's pussy. If he wanted that I would cum in her and demand he eat my cum from her, fuck me eating his cum. Then send his ass packing and her too if she didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cum eater

Next your going to be a cocksucker

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

I really didn’t like this story. Her attitude left alot to be desired. Threesomes may be fine, but twosomes away from hubby would never happen while married. Shaving off what hubby loved for her lover was the last straw. Her character was not like-able, as was her husband. No emotion generated, except dislike for her & pity for him. Colin was simply an opportunist who took advantage of a horny wife. Still no feelings. Generous 2. No 😊’s

Leroi123Leroi1234 months ago

Very, very erotic! I love that she trained him to drink her lover's sperm. There's lots of room for expanding on this story-- please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous