Sally Tries Some Organ Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to know what Colin and I did this evening?" She teasingly asked.

"Yes please, of course I do," I replied in a voice that was little more than a hoarse whisper.

Once again I listened as Sally told me the details of her evening with Colin. She told me that Colin had loved her new smooth appearance and that he had spent a long time between her legs with his tongue inside her now hairless pussy. He licked her for a long time and Sally said that he gave her a wonderful orgasm with his mouth.

Sally told me that in return she sucked Colin's cock, but she didn't want to waste his sperm in her mouth so she let him thrust it inside her until he came. As usual it did not take Colin long to recover. Sally described to me how she took his shiny wet cock into her mouth and sucked him back to full hardness again. When he was hard they fucked again changing position a few times until Colin emtied his seed into her again as he took her roughly 'doggy' fashion from the rear. When they had finished Sally said that they dressed as quickly as they could and he drove her home.

As usual I had really enjoyed Sally telling me all the details of her sexual exploits with Colin. My cock was rock hard and I wanted to make love to her. I moved towards her and kissed her. Our mouths met and we enjoyed a long wet kiss. I rolled over and tried to get on top of Sally to push my cock into her sloppy pussy.

"Oh no, what do you think that you are doing." Sally said with some surprise in her voice. "I though that we had an agreement. I want cleaning up before your cock goes anywhere near my pussy."

"I don't think that I can do that," I meekly said. "I was going to tell you before you went out that I won't do it."

"You bloody well will."

"No way it's not normal." I started to protest loudly.

As I was protesting Sally with some agility and strength quickly pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me. She was pinning me down with her thighs across my chest. I could even feel wetness on my chest where her pussy was pressed tightly against me. I realised that if I really wanted to I could easily push her off as I was much stronger than her. However for some reason I didn't.

Sally quickly moved up the bed and with both her hands steadied herself on the headboard. She had positioned her pussy close to my face. As I looked up at her I could see that her smooth pussy was gaping wide open from the double fucking that Colin had recently given her. Her smooth dark purple love lips were engorged and hanging down from her pussy. They were wet and shiny. I could even see Colin's sperm beginning to pool just inside the pink depths of her open hole. As I took a deep breath in I could smell the musky aroma of my wife as well as a subtle bleachy smell which I presumed was Colin's sperm.

"Eat me!" Sally said in a loud assertive voice. As she spoke she lowered herself down onto my mouth.

Sally's pussy seemed to cover the whole of my mouth, and as I found it hard to breathe I had little choice but to open my mouth. As I did so a great gush of liquid fell into my open mouth. I felt it coat my tongue and line the back of my throat. It felt thick and tasted slightly salty. I almost gagged and to stop choking had to swallow the sticky mixture down.

"Eat it all up," Sally urged me. "Colin emptied a lot of sperm inside me didn't he?"

Sally was writhing on top of me. She was grinding her pussy back and forth over my lips and chin. As she rhythmically moved back and forth she was quietly moaning to herself. As Sally moved above me I actually poked out my tongue and felt the smooth hairless flesh of her pussy. As I licked at her slit I tasted globules of Colin's sperm cascade into my mouth. I tasted his bitter salty taste as Sally used her internal muscles to push out more of the sticky liquid from deep inside her.

Sally must have realised that I was using my tongue on her as she stopped grinding herself on my mouth and remained still as my tongue probed the depths of her sticky hole.

"That feels wonderful darling," She said. "Put your tongue deep inside me and lick all the sticky mess out."

As Sally urged me to lick her I alternated between flicking her clit with my tongue and running it up and down her sticky slit, occasionally pushing it deep inside her. As I licked her I realised that I could no longer taste Colin's sperm and all that I could taste were the wet juices of my wife's arousal. As I licked I heard Sally moan above me and as she orgasmed I felt her pussy muscles contract around my tongue.

Sally climbed off from me. She giggled as she told me that my mouth, lips and chin were all wet and sticky.

"Thank you." Sally said.

"That's Ok." I replied.

"Did you really mind cleaning me up?" Sally asked.

"I didn't want to." I told her in all honesty. "But when I got started it wasn't so bad, and you certainly seemed to enjoy it."

"Yes, you gave me a wonderful orgasm. It was so disgustingly horny squeezing out Colin's come into your mouth and rubbing it all over your face."

"After a while I forgot that I was eating Colin's sperm and just enjoyed tasting you. To he honest I'm not sure why but I enjoyed you taking control and getting on top of me to make me do it." I told her.

"Colin and I knew that you would. Come here and let me relieve you of that." Sally said laughing as she reached out to stroke my hard cock.

I made love to Sally. It did not take long for me to come inside her smooth pussy. This time my hot sperm did not have to mix with Colin's as I had already eaten his sperm out from deep inside of her. As we lay together both feeling spent. Sally said.

"Darling, Colin will be very pleased when I tell him what you did."

*************

Well dear reader. That is my tale of how my sexy wife made me clean up the mess that her lover had made. I suppose some would see me as a weak man letting another man that I have never met, and my wife control me. I know deep down inside that I could have stopped it happening if I had really wanted to, but I didn't. In the end I suppose that I just had to accept the inevitable. Eating Colin's sperm from my wife's hairless pussy certainly aroused me and I know that this is probably the first step towards what some would call 'cuckolding.' I will have to write more in a few weeks and tell you how my relationship with Colin and my wife develops.

*************

12