Salt & Pepper Ch. 05

Story Info
Consequences and ambition.
2.7k words
4.2
12.6k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night Salt lay in bed thinking about the past week. Her mother had actually broke down in tears, surprising Salt, who expected her to scream. Her mother's pitiful existence had pretty much burned out any scintilla of emotion she had, so this display pierced Salt's heart. But how much could she care about a mother who she might see twice a week?

Rumors were rife in school. Rumors about Salt and jail, but nobody really knew what happened. Salt was back in school, after all, so how could the stories going around be true. Then, how could you explain the black town car that delivered Salt and Pepper to school every morning and picked them up after school? She was a little bemused about it, but basically, she didn't need it. Thank God, graduation was just a month away.

Salt had expected to hear from Benjamin and was surprised he hadn't called. She'd been browsing the Internet and Googlingandand, as a result she had some remote idea of how her finger in Ben's ass had brought the dead back to life. Even though she'd expected to hear from him, she lived in the fear being unable to repeat her 'miracle.' And what would he do then? She didn't know whether to be glad or sad that he hadn't contacted her.

Thoughts like this stole her sleep and after a while she got up, and without turning the light on, reached into the closet, found the fur safe and brought out the sable coat. It felt so good, she couldn't help striping her t-shirt and luxuriating in the feeling of the fur against her skin. Her mother was at work, as usual, and she was tempted to call Salt, when she heard a noise outside. Maybe Salt is tuned in to my brain, she thought.

But Salt didn't cause metallic noises at the door when he came to visit. He knew the door lock didn't work if you lifted hard on the door.

NO, SOMEONE WAS OUTSIDE WHO DIDN'T BELONG. Salt hesitated for a moment, not wanting to cry wolf, but the noise of the lock snapping from the pressure of a breaking bar resolved her hesitation and she quickly pushed the emergency button on the phone. She listened for an answer. Then she quickly stuck the phone under the pillow as she heard loud footsteps of men who were making no attempt at stealth as they ransacked the house searching for her bedroom. If she'd been clothed, she might have jumped out through the window, instead she dashed for the closet for the first clothes that came to hand—a mistake she would live to regret.

She was trying to calm down enough to put her feet into her jeans when the door to her bedroom burst open with a bang and three men stalked in.

A flashlight searched the wall around the door, zeroed in on the light switch, and then the room flooded with light.

"That's the bitch!" shouted Martin Di Julio. He and the two teamsters with him were hooded and dressed in blue jeans. DiJulio growled, "This is the one who trashed my home and stole my wife's mink. She may have paid off the judge, but she won't be able to wiggle out of giving me satisfaction. Grab her, guys. I'm first," he yelled, confidant nobody in the trailer park would come to her aid, even if they were to hear her cry out.

The two men accompanying him grabbed Salt and threw her down on the bed. "Face down or face up, Boss?" one of them asked.

"Face down." Each of them grabbed a leg to spread her out for the leader, who cackled with maniacal glee as he thrust a finger into her without any attempt to lubricate her delicate vaginal membranes. It burned like fire and Salt screamed. The man laughed as he added a second finger and started to work the two of them around in her sex, enjoying the feeling of her tissues as they ripped and started to bleed.

"Good, she's bleeding. Don't want to hurt my cock, sticking it into a dry hole," he menaced. She felt his fingernails dig into her thighs as he lifted her legs up and pushed his rigid cock into her opening. After the pain of his finger nails, it was almost a relief, but his cock was longer than his fingers and tore up tissue that his fingers weren't able to reach and Salt started to whimper, "Don't, don't, don't."

Suddenly, he pulled out and she felt his ejaculate spraying against her back. That didn't take long, she thought. "Who's next?" she heard. The she was rudely flipped over and a new cock was thrust into her. This wasn't so bad. The damage was done and her blood, though a poor lubricant, was flowing freely. Still, the insult, alone, was humiliating and she knew there was still another to come. And now that she was on her back, she could see that the guy who was now fucking her was an enormously fat slob, and she heard the others laughing and making fun because his gross belly made it hard for him to penetrate her. He had to grab her legs and almost pull them out of their sockets as to pull himself into her.

"The third man already had his cock out and was stoking it. "I'm going to fuck her ass," he bragged.

Where's Pepper? she thought as her eyes frantically searched for help. She was dizzy but with the last flicker of consciousness she saw two shadowy figures creep into the room. Suddenly the head of the man riding her snapped back and his weight collapsed on her, smothering her so she missed the excitement of seeing Pepper and James flailing away on the remaining two men with lead pipes, avoiding their heads, so their enjoyment was uninterrupted by their foes' unconsciousness.

Moments later, the dead weight on top of her was lifted away and Pepper pulled her up into his embrace. "Where were you? What took you so long?" Then it went dark.

Salt floated to consciousness on a pink cloud of light. Her mind tried to understand and gave up. Her eyes opened to peek out into a strange room, sunlight making the drawn curtains glow. She craned her neck to look around and her eyes found Pepper. "Where am I?" she croaked.

"Hospital." Her eyes moved to find Benjamin, standing at the head of the bed, James huddled beside him.

"That's nice," she whispered and faded away.

The next time she awoke, her head felt clear and she immediately tried to sit up, only to be frozen by the pain that radiated from her sex. Any confusion she might have felt was suddenly resolved as recollections of her rape flooded into her mind.

At first she thought the room was empty and she lay there for a while, wondering what next. She saw tape on the inside of her elbows, where IV's had pierced her arms, but they were gone now. Suddenly she felt hungry. "Is anybody there?" she asked. She scanned the room and her eyes finally found the form of her mother, sleeping in a chair in the corner, next to the window.

"Mom?" her voice cracked and her mother didn't stir.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked James, carrying a tray, followed by a doctor, in white.

"By God, Doc, you sure called it right. She is, wide awake."

"No great skill necessary to know that when you withdraw sedation, a patient wakes up, hungry."

"Mom," Salt asked again."

"Let her sleep. She sat up with you all day yesterday and all night," said Benjamin.

Salt was starving, but it took hardly any food at all to fill her.

James and the Doctor stood around watching as she ate, and when she pushed the tray away, asked her to see if she could stand up. They took her arms and helped her sit on the side of the bed, held her steady when she wobbled, and finally released her to take one, two, and finally a coordinated series of steps to the window, where she drew the drapes and looked out over the city.

At this, her mother started to stir. "Great view, eh?" asked the doctor.

"What day is it?"

"Tuesday."

"So, I've been out just a day?"

"Yup. That's all. Come back to bed." The doctor helped her up. "The worst of what happened is in your mind, Salt. Your vagina was damaged, but no more that some women suffer when they lose their virginity, something I understand wasn't an issue with you."

"Hey, watch it, Doc."

"Relax, James. This is a medical conference."

"What was that!" her mother almost shouted.

"Just watch your mouth. Show some respect," said James.

"It's okay, James. Chill."

"Chill?"

"Be nice."

"Okay."

"Mom, can't we wait to have this conversation?"

"But I don't know what to think." Her mom started to cry. "First I'm led to think you burned up in the trailer, then I discover that some strange men have taken you to the hospital and you're alive. Now they're talking about you not being a virgin."

"Mom, I don't have the energy for this." Salt lay back and closed her eyes.

The doctor told Salt she would be "out of action," for about a week and then would be physically okay. But he thought she should see a therapist to work through the issues. It didn't appear Salt took any notice, but this seemed to reassure her mother.

The next thing Salt knew, it was dark outside and her mother was standing by the bed, shaking her gently. "Salt, Salt, honey, I've got to go to work, but we have to talk."

"Yeah, I guess that's right."

"Who are these men?" Suddenly her mother fell to her knees and started to cry. "What are we going to do? Where are we going to live? What are we going to do about our clothes and stuff?"

"Wait until tomorrow and we can talk about it, okay, Mom. I don't want to keep you from work. You can't afford to lose your job, that's for sure."

"But we have to settle some issues, young lady."

"What issues? They raped me. It wasn't pleasant, but I'm not some shrinking lily who's going to let her life be ruined by a couple of assholes like that."

"That's my girl," stated Benjamin as he strode into the room, followed by Pepper."

"Benji!" screamed Salt as she sat quickly to greet him. Pain stabbed her in the groin and her face showed it."

"Oh baby. I know it hurts," said her mother. "I'll see you tomorrow. I Promise.'

After Salt's mother left, Pepper kneeled down beside her bed, "You think you hurt," Pepper said, "you should see the other guys."

"What . . . what did you do to them?"

"You don't want to know. Just be sure, they'll never do that again."

"But I do want to know."

"No you don't," said Pepper.

"Goddammit. How do you know what I want?"

"Show her," Benjamin growled.

"Ah, don't you think we should wait until the doctor is through?"

"I thought he was through," snapped Benjamin. He turned to the doctor, "Well, are you?"

"I think so. If she doesn't engage in any sexual activity for a week, she should be fine—but if she shows any unusual discharge, you should contact me at once."

"Show her, Pepper," growled Benjamin. His voice seemed to have only one mode, this day.

Pepper turned to Salt, "you sure you want to know, honey? Can't you just take our word for it."

"Are they dead?"

"No, but they won't do that again."

"How can you be sure?"

"Oh, for pete's sake, show her," snapped Benjamin.

James left the suite and came back immediately, carrying a box. Salt opened the box and suddenly all the blood left her brain and she felt faint. She closed her eyes for a moment while she summoned her strength and looked again. In the box was a gallon jar with three severed penises and too many fingers to count.

"Satisfied?" Benjamin growled. Salt's stomach was empty except for the scraps of her breakfast so she didn't have much to hurl, but everything that was in her came up at once.

"The wicked thing about it," Pepper's grin was maniacal, "They still got their balls, so they're going to live in torment."

"You got that right. They're on their way to Algiers, right now. They'll fetch a strong price among the American haters, so their assholes will get a good workout, but their balls will give them constant torment without cocks to relieve it."

Salt and Pepper were ensconced in a nice suite in a local hotel. Salt could walk pretty much pain free but she still sat down with great care and sex was unthinkable—not for psychological reasons but because her tissues were still healing.

She and her mother had a very uncomfortable conversation about her moving in with her boyfriend. Her mom didn't even know she had a boy friend. For that matter, Salt hadn't exactly looked at Pepper in those terms. Her mother finally gave up arguing when Salt pointed out to her that she could move in with Frank and stop trying to believe Salt couldn't hear them fucking in the paper-thin walled bedroom next to hers. Hearing this, her mother gasped and broke down drying. "You must think I'm some kind of tramp," she bawled.

"Naw, Mom. Come on. Nothing like that. I just think you're a woman who needs a man. In fact, I know exactly what it's like. That's why I have to move in with Pepper. Now that I'm a woman, I'm not about to give up having him next to me."

It wasn't quite that easy, but eventually her mother gave up arguing. The fact that Salt was "out of action," meant the two of them, Salt and Pepper, had a lot of opportunity to talk. Salt also had several long conversations with Benjamin, who wanted her to move in with him.

In fact, Benjamin had been damn insistent until Salt almost screamed at him, "Get this straight, old man. I am not about to accept a life of ease, living as some guy's main squeeze. I have ambition."

Benjamin was taken aback. His face started to turn red. "Come on, Benji, don't take it wrong. You're a hell of a guy, and I love you—in my own way. You are going to have to accept that I have other plans."

Benjamin eyes started to goggle out and his face was turning red, when Salt leaned against him and kissed him on the mouth. "Come on, Benji, don't be that way."

The feeling of her body lying on his calmed Benjamin and after a few moments he started to laugh, and then he howled with laughter. When he finally was able to control his laughter, he said, "Do you have any idea what kind of a chance you just took?"

"I suppose you'd cut my nipples off and put them in a jar," she asked sweetly.

"I . . . I . . . shit, no, I don't guess I could do that to you. But I could make you my slave and nobody would know."

"But you don't want a slave, Benji. Do you?" Her little fingers reached into his pants and squeezed his cock, which twitched. He could feel her finger nails pinching his scrotum, not painfully, but grabbing his attention nevertheless.

"It's too bad your pussy is still out of action," Benjamin whispered into her ear.

Salt spent the next hour slowly undressing Benjamin and kissing and licking him all over while she told him about her dreams and offered him a deal he decided was eminently satisfactory. First, he would gift her with a down payment and she would pay interest on a loan. Second, he would have the right to reserve her services one night a week. Third, she would pay him a percentage, over and above the loan payments, for protection and his connections.

Somehow, talking business while having his body serviced was incredibly arousing and his cock was almost standing up, even before Salt began to probe his ass with her hot wiggling little finger, and when he came, the feeling of her lips on his cock as she sucked his semen was pure pleasure.