Feed Me Harder Ch. 01

Story Info
Succubus awakening.
2.6k words
20.4k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/20/2022
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
106 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Beware! Lesbian bondage and butt sex! (Unless you like that sort of thing).

___________________________________

The tears of anger and frustration dry, but their salt leaves her eyes aching. Kneeling in bondage, naked, helpless, was not how she envisioned spending her holiday. Her face is uncomfortably hot, encased in a barely breathable fabric covering. Her jaw aches, her mouth is wedged open and stuffed with rubber. Her spit has run under her chin, leaving filthy trails on her pristine breasts. Those neat mounds are pulled taught by her posture, nipples erect and sensitive to the persistent draft.

The rest of her naked body is so cold and uncomfortable. Hands bound firmly overhead, thighs spread embarrassingly wide below by some kind of metal rod. Her soft knees suffer on a hard tiled surface whenever she moves. Her sex and underarms still smart from the attention they got last time she woke, hairless for the first time in her adult life.

She whimpers with bitter self loathing as her bladder finally loses the battle for containment.

Who would dare do such a thing to her, and why?

The irony is that someone else always took care of Ramona's needs. The youngest child of four and the only daughter, a casual observer might assume she was somewhat spoiled. From her earliest memories there was a nanny or nurse or guard not only to protect and provide for her but to control her of course. A tutor, and a carefully curated set of friends and acquaintances shaped her social experiences and limited her education. While the rest of the world was opening up, letting their hair down in the summer of love, Ramona felt like an exhibit from a bygone era.

Her needs grew. But every attempt to meet new people or try new things was met with tightened restrictions and a fuller schedule. Last year, just after her nineteenth birthday Ramona began to feel very low. There just didn't seem to be an end in sight for her childhood. She had mentioned marriage to mother and father, but they were very tight lipped about it and she was very subtly punished. No riding lesson that week and no swimming, instead; extra latin.

This can't have anything to do with that, can it? She shifts her shoulders and immediately regrets it as pins and needles set into her hands and her calf cramps. Her stomach immediately follows; a wave of hunger wracks her body and her sobs redouble. She's eaten nothing for what feels like days.

The family had flown out to Monaco together for the annual pilgrimage to see Nonna Valentino, mother's grandmother. Among cousins and old friends Ramona's time was always less regimented. Down by the pool and at dinner, the conversation was very proper. That only amplified the significance of cousin Salvatore's actions. A subtle brush against her hand as he reached across the table. A less subtle foot rubbing up against her ankle. And his beautiful eyes, lingering on her. They were perfect for each other. So why stifle her interests? That night was the last she slept in a bed.

Movement in the room and a stronger draft chills her wet thigh. Two feminine voices giggling together in italian, neither of them familiar. Ramona stays perfectly still as a hot hands cup her damp breasts and one whispers to the other what a disgusting pig this english girl is, pissing herself, drooling all over her tits. Ramona weeps angry tears but doesn't make any protest.

They soap her down with hot water, scrubbing her helpless body with vigor especially between her legs. Ramona bucks and writhes at how uncomfortable it makes her wrists. The two tormentors unhook her arms and allow her to rest on her hands and knees.

"We will have to clean her face, no?"

"No. Only the Donna may see her face. Come help me with her tight ass."

Ramona whimpers in shame as they ply open her backside with their slender fingers just enough to admit something long and narrow that they thread up into her. Then that small but embarrassing discomfort pales as the blood returns to her tortured hands.

"Aw, poor little thing." One of them notices and comes to rub the life back into them. "Give her a minute to relax?"

"A little massage? A facial?" The other laughs.

"Don't you be cruel. A little rub. A little comfort. Relax english girl. We have to clean inside and out. Lift up your bottom put your head down."

A delicious warm feeling pools in her belly, and the kind woman strokes the skin between Ramona's shoulder blades. The feeling of warmth and fullness grows and Ramona can't help taking comfort after all. The other girl rubs firmly against Ramona's sex and her body responds. However degrading this is it beats the agony and loneliness of hanging in the dark.

Ramona soon changes her mind when all that fluid demands to come out. The pair of them hold her over a holes in the floor, and rub her belly as sweet smelling liquid pours out of her in torrents, followed at last by the stinking remains of that distant dinner.

"One more, english girl. Come on."

This time her whole body is shaking as they fill her belly. The liquid is cooler now, barely warmer than the air, but this time her bowels run clean. Another merciless scrub of her thighs and they unfasten her hands completely. Ramona doesn't fight, that would be futile. Instead she grasps the kind girl's hands and brings them to her stuffed mouth in a pathetic gesture of thanks.

"Aw, how sweet," the girl says sadly, fondling Ramona's tits again.

Freedom is fleeting. They bind her hands behind her this time and unshackle her feet from the horrid spreader only to bind her wrist and ankles together. Then they roll her off the cold tiles onto some kind of fabric sling and her stomach lurches as they lift her off the ground.

It's highly disorienting, the sounds, the temperature, the light levels, together with the irregular movement of the girls carrying her. Nothing offers much clue as to where she is, but in her heart she knows. She's not been kidnapped. She's not been taken anywhere. This is a progression of what has gone before, that's all.

She's crying again when the movement stops. There is a knock and a door opens. The calm, somewhat familiar voice of Nonna's butler bids them leave 'it' on the couch.

She lands breasts down as they tip her out onto the plush silk velvet. Days ago she took coffee here with her parents and Nonna Valentino. This really is a nightmare. The animal brain wants to scream and struggle, but the greater part of her accepts that such behaviour will be discouraged by the harshest means. Harsher than this? Her body shudders with deep sobs.

Strong hands turn her bound body over, Ramona forces her knees together despite the extra pull on her wrists and shoulders.

"Oh, I am very proud of you." That voice could be Nonna's perhaps? But it sounds so vital, so primal, so... "Look how much you've grown."

Ramona freezes as her erect nipple is gently rolled between fingers, patiently stroked and fondled, teased until her shoulders relax and her knees inevitably fall open. The girl moans and shakes her head in despair.

"It's just us now. I'm not going to untie you, however much you beg, and if you're rude to me I promise you will regret it. Now. Let's see your face, perfect little maiden of mine."

The bag is yanked roughly off her head. The light is too bright and Ramona yelps as a lock of hair catches in the strings. As her eyes adjust, she screams bloody murder.

Black eyes without centre, without reflection, peer down at her. Nonna Valentino's heart shaped face is twisted in a leer of amusement. Between her soft pink lips is an array of neat little blood stained fangs.

"Oh my dear heart," she laughs, "I wish you could see your face!"

Ramona presses her eyes shut tight and hyperventilates for a handful of seconds before daring to look again. It's only Nonna, just as she should be, only that teasing hand returns to her peaked nipple, and now her smile is a little sad.

"We'll keep the glamour for now then, Piccola." She leans across and pulls something out of Ramona's mouth. The girl coughs as the rubber gag slips free leaving her teeth propped open by a sturdy metal ring.

"I trust you remember what I said before?" Nonna says sternly.

Ramona nods, her head barely moves.

"Listen. Your parents are at the ball. That lovely young man, Salvatore, he's asking after you, and they are telling him that you're not feeling yourself. They are getting to know him, they like him, they very much approve of your choice. There are just a few things we need to sort out before you can be trusted alone with a man. Close your eyes."

Ramona gasps as the woman's hands run over her sensitive skin. She lights up under the woman's skill, heat blossoms, though her skin crawls. She pushes away all thoughts of who the roving hands belong to. She imagines that they are lovers' hands, and tries to ignore the discomfort of this strict bondage.

"You're hungry, Piccola. Here."

Something enters her virgin hole for the first time, and Ramona lies there moaning in horror as heat floods her core. The gnawing hunger in her belly pulses in time with the squeezing hand on her breast and the invading finger below. The moans deepen to soft little grunts and her hips nudge upward to meet that growing need.

"Is that enough?" Nonna teases.

A growl erupts deep in Ramona's throat and the old woman laughs. Both hands pull away leaving her cold and empty and the growl becomes a full throated snarl.

"Imagine." Nonna says wistfully. "You will never hunger for food and drink again. I will make sure you have all you need tonight, Piccola."

Ramona is plunged back into musty darkness as the older woman mounts her face. Her wail of protest mutates into a slobbering cry of triumph.

This. The smell, the taste, the silky feel of it, creamy, earthy ribbons of it, she pushes her tongue desperately through the ring lapping deep into the meaty lips of the chalice. This is life, hunger and lust. Her mouth becomes a filthy cunt as semen fills it.

Rough hands grasp her breasts as Nonna rides, slipping her cunt up and down Ramona's wailing face, she roars her own pleasure, talons sinking into the young girl's flesh like the claws of a jungle cat. The girl screams in terror as from behind the folds of Nonna's sex, a barbed tail emerges, rubbing sinuously across her face and curling around her throat.

"Oh yes, my sweet innocent girl. I will have you ridden hard tonight. You will earn your daily bread," the woman says breathlessly as her orgasm subsides.

Come bubbles up out of Ramona's open mouth as Nonna pulls her briefly upright on the sofa, and her throat spasms. She licks desperately at it not wanting to lose a drop.

"There's a good girl." Nonna coos, scooping the pearly cream off Ramona's chin and into her mouth with a taloned finger. Gently, the buckle is unfastened behind Ramona's head and the ring is removed, but still her mouth must remain open. The wicked teeth feel enormous.

"Moma..." she moans, her jaw aching.

"No, Piccola. You call me Donna. Don't speak now, you sound ridiculous."

Ramona forces her lips closed indignantly. The Donna forces her onto her belly, and she squeals pathetically as possessive hands run over her tail. Her fucking tail! Hands that will never take no for an answer rub up and down the length of it, and her cunt floods in readiness.

"Do you think that I am going to be doing all the work? Let's see now. Control yourself. Control your tail. Make it strong and stiff!"

Ramona moans at the alien sensation of her tail throbbing in arousal, but somehow forces it to be still and submit to the Donna. The older woman purrs deep in her throat.

"That is so arousing. So very stimulating. The angels can smell your cunt in heaven, Piccola."

Ramona arches her back as fingers tipped with loving knives trace the outline of tiny wings budding between her shoulder blades.

"Your tail is so soft and sensitive. Fuck me. Do it to me now."

It's like learning to walk. She fumbles the thick organ between the Donna's legs, sliding around in the milky heat of her until the lady's hand guides her in.

"Oh! OW! Yes!" the Donna squeals.

Ramona sobs again but doesn't dare protest as her sensitive wing buds are clasped in a ruthless lusty grip.

"Fuck me harder, stupid girl, deeper! More!" the mad woman wails. Ramona thrusts, the lust in her own poor cunt burning so hard her vision blurs.

"Donna! Please!" she begs.

Nonna's tail is barbed and hard like her talons, but it hurts so good as it thrusts inside.

"Yes! Cut meee!" she screams.

They come hard together, but it only deepens their true hunger.

While inside Casa Valentino, wealthy and influential people wine and dine, dance around each other, filled with lust but barely touching. Out in the garage things are very different.

The scent of the horny pair of demonettes draws the common men from a mile around. Nonna Valentino props poor Ramona up on a hoist in the vehicle inspection pit, so that all her holes are readily available. She cruelly binds her poor student's tail and winglets out of sight, and rams the metal ring back between the girl's teeth. Then sits back to enjoy the obscene spectacle, as one by one and three by three, Ramona collects the sweet semen of a hundred men.

From time to time the Donna takes her own pleasure, but for the most part, she is happy to suck the leaking come from Piccola Ramona's lustful cunt.

Dawn comes at last, and the last few sperm donors head back home to their mundane mortal lives.

Ramona hangs helpless, head lolling back, every hole slick with the translucent remains of other people's pleasure. The Donna slaps her ass and the girl moans weakly. The woman's touch is like electricity. Ramona imagines herself free. She imagines taking a shower, dressing in her modest clothes and meekly kissing her father's cheek. It's such an absurd fantasy, entirely at odds with the needs of her flesh. Was there ever a time when her cunt hadn't throbbed and ached in longing for more. More cock, more come, more...

"Awww... Ungh!"

Her mind clears and her thoughts fall back into place as the Donna's thick tail stuffs her hungry hole, sinuous and sharp. It sits there without thrusting like a comforting thumb in the mouth.

"There you are, Cara mia."

Ramona wriggles and squeals as her sensitive new tail is pulled roughly from its twisted confinement. The Donna feeds the softer tip into the well used rim of Ramona's ass.

"I often stuff myself when I need to focus and think clearly. Is that better?"

It is better, it feels so right. Conflicted emotions have her sobbing, but her cries fade to sighs as the Donna rakes her claws across the sensitive flesh of Ramona's belly.

"I have so much to teach you, sweet daughter of night. It seems incredible now, but you will find a way to control the beast in you. And the power, ravenous girl. You will come to know the true meaning of that word."

Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
106 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Winter_FareWinter_Fareover 2 years agoAuthor

@Aertho thanks I'll bear that in mind with the introductions of ongoing chapters. I try and tag appropriately but "threats" seemed a bit redundant, it's just how these demons say good morning. Coercion, abuse, and the absurdly unbalanced power dynamic are more than half the story.

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

"Beware! Lesbian bondage and butt sex!"

That is an insufficient warning for a series that repeatedly focuses on the threat of amputating limbs to manipulate the MC.

Winter_FareWinter_Fareover 2 years agoAuthor

Aw cheers Maydaypilot. X

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 2 years ago

My first wandering into this category and I’m stunned! Incredibly well done!

Winter_FareWinter_Fareover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anthony90, thank you, though I wasn't aiming for beauty per se... wanton definitely! I'm glad it did something for you x

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Shauna the Succubus Ch. 01 The Pact is consummated and the transformation begins.in NonHuman
Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01 Stepson trains his stepsister and mom as horny trophy wives.in Mind Control
Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 01 Kai’s Secret is found out by the Two Women he loves.in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
More Stories