Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, this feels so good!" Sam yelled.

The feeling of his cock reaming my ass felt so raw, so hot, and the dull ache that had been building deep inside my pussy started burning like fire. With each stroke it got hotter and hotter and I could feel my whole body flush with sensation. My body was singing to the tune of his hard dick.

"I'm gonna cum too! Fuck my ass, Sam, fuck it hard!"

In what seemed like a monumental explosion, my pussy burst and I could feel my cum coating the inside of my thighs. I could feel my ass clenching around his cock as my body convulsed with my orgasm.

He exploded right after me and I could feel his hot jizz being emptied into my ass, which was already on fire. My asshole felt raw and used, and I loved that feeling. Sam continued to pump his cock into my ass, until it was emptied, before he collapsed on my back.

I loved his weight on me and would have stayed like that forever if we could, but my legs and arms were weak from my orgasm. I could barely hold myself up, but I didn't want to move. I wanted to keep his cock in my ass as long as I could.

He laid on my back a while longer, breathing hard, then I felt my ass pushing his cock out as it slowly softened. When he was all the way expelled, he fell to the bed and pulled me with him, pulling my back against his chest. My body felt so wonderfully alive and my ass was throbbing, but it was a good hurt that I was experiencing, one I wanted to experience again and again..and again.

To Be Continued...

12