Sam Falls Even Further From Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed me my frothing glass then turned to the two men beside me, they ordered drinks then asked about a back room. Part of my mind noted that the music had changed to a slow tempo, but my attention was focussed on the conversation beside me. From what I could hear of it the three men were well known regulars at the club and seemingly very friendly with the barman. Their conversation was low voiced so it was hard to hear it all without making it obvious that I was listening, but one thing became clear, there was a room these guys used quite often somewhere in the rear of the club. The thought that Sam may be whisked away to this room where I could neither watch or protect her worried me; I was all set to get up and put a stop to the events unrolling when I felt a touch at my elbow. Glancing round I saw one of the men grinning at me.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." I responded feeling flustered.

"You here alone?" he asked after ordering the drinks.

"I was supposed to meet someone," I lied, "but they didn't turn up."

"So I guess you're at a loose end then." He said. "By the way, the name's Alan and my friend here is John."

"I'm Dan." I answered. "And yes, I am at a loose end especially as there's almost no-one here tonight."

Looking towards the dance floor I saw Sam dancing close to her companion, he clearly wasn't used to dancing with such a short woman, nevertheless his hands were doing the stroking thing on her back. Even as I watched he let his hands slide further down her back and although he had to bend over a little they finally came to rest on her buttocks. Sam leant back and made some comment to him to which he laughed and gave a squeeze at her backside. She laughed then snuggled back to his chest, as she did so her companion looked over to the bar and grinned at his two companions.

"Fancy some of that?" Alan asked with a laugh.

"Pardon?" I replied with puzzlement.

"Fancy that little dish with our friend over there." He expanded.

"Well I wouldn't say no." I replied grinning while butterflies bounced around in my stomach.

"Well just keep your eye on those two." John leant over and laughed.

I had every intention of keeping my eye on 'those two', but as the conversation drifted into general lewd jokes and chat I wondered what Alan had meant by his question. The implication in his words seemed to be that once their friend had seduced the woman she would be available to all, but I just couldn't believe that could happen. Half listening to the pair beside me I watched as the man played with Sam's buttocks on the almost deserted dance floor. A few tracks later he bent his knees and kissed Sam full on the lips, and not a gentle peck, it was a full blown french kiss that my wife did not pull away from. They sort of stood there swaying and kissing for a few minutes before coming up for air. I saw Sam laugh and make a comment, the man laughed and replied then took her hand and led her back to the table.

There were fresh drinks already at the table and as they sat down side by side I glanced under the table to see her dress slide off her legs. Raising my eyes I saw them sipping at their drinks, between sips they were laughing and joking; soon the glasses were empty and Sam seemed to suggest they get back to dancing. Her companion responded with a shake of his head and what looked like 'I can think of something better'. My wife gave him a puzzled look as he leant over, then he was kissing her. Keeping half an eye on what was happening at the table I ordered a round of drinks for myself and the two men.

"Not long now." John laughed quietly.

"With luck she won't be easy." Alan grinned.

"Why with luck?" I asked confused by his comment.

"It's more fun when they have to be sort of persuaded." Alan answered with a huge grin.

Looking back to the table I saw the man was still kissing Sam, one of his hands was on her shoulder as she leant back in her chair. Moments later his hand began to move downwards, my cock throbbed as I watched his hand slide down over her dress to come to rest on one of her tits. As he began to gently squeeze her small but firm flesh through her dress Sam reached up and took hold of his wrist, parting their lips she said something to the man, though she did not push his hand away. Clearly he decided that her not pushing his hand away was a signal that she 'wanted it', but did not want to appear too easy. Grinning at her he gave her boob a squeeze then leant back in to kiss her and though Sam's hand still gripped his wrist she neither pushed him away or pulled back from the kiss.

His two companions made some comments at this, but I wasn't really paying too much attention to them. Fascinated I watched the man playing with Sam's tit, his fingers squeezed her flesh firmly through her dress, his palm rolling and pressing down over her excited nipple. Then I saw Sam stiffen, glancing down I saw the man's other hand sliding up her leg, this was no slow stroking rise, his hand brushed up the inside of her stockinged leg until it came to a stop on her panties. Sam's legs closed around his hand and looking up I saw her straining against the man's hand, mouth and body, obviously she was attempting to push him off but with little success. Looking back under the table I saw his wrist pulling up then pushing down against the pressure of her closed thighs as though rubbing at her pussy.

"You watch Dan," Alan said digging me in the ribs, "it won't be long before her legs open again."

Above the table Sam was still pushing against her companion, though her strength was no match for his and gradually her pushes seemed to become weaker. Below the table her thighs were still tightly clasped around his hand, yet his wrist was still moving and making his hand rub on her pussy. Then I heard a 'yes' from John as Sam's thighs eased their pressure just a little giving their friend more room to move. Nor was he slow in taking advantage of this, his wrist rose and fell faster while I noted his tendons flexing which made it clear that he was now able to move his fingers on her as well. My heart pounded as I watched the man's hand rubbing at her panties and gradually Sam's legs began to open. Looking up I suppressed a gasp, the man's other hand was inside the top of Sam's dress, her protesting hand had fallen away to her side, the material was moving to the motions of his hand on her naked boob.

"Hey Glen," Alan commented to the barman, "better go get the room opened up."

"Blow that," the barman replied, "it's dead tonight, I'll just shut the place up."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the barman leave the bar, but my attention was drawn back to what was happening to my wife below the table. Her companion was now sliding his hand up and down her pussy over her tiny panties, with each movement Sam's legs would open a fraction wider. Although she still struggled against him her resistance was little more than token and the man obviously sensed this. His hand slid off her pussy onto one of her thighs and with a gentle pressure he pulled her leg wide, as though connected her other leg moved open. Then his hand was back at her pussy, the material of her panties was pulled tight over her mound and the outline of her pussy lips could be seen pressing at the clearly damp material. I looked up to see the man parting their lips, his face moved round to her ear and he spoke to Sam. She turned her face to his and made some sort of weak reply, but he just nodded to her and I saw Sam tense, I looked down in time to see her raising her bottom from the seat. In the space of a heartbeat the man had pulled her panties from under her onto her thighs, moments later he had pushed her panties down her legs to her ankles.

I was momentarily distracted by the barman crossing my cone of vision, but I refocused on the table in time to see the man's hand sliding back onto my wife's pussy. As his fingers started to probe at her clearly wet hole Sam's hand came up to weakly grasp at his wrist as though to stop him. I glanced up as he parted their lips again, his eyes looking deep into hers as though showing her that she was not in control; glancing down I saw his hand moving forward despite Sam's grip on his wrist. Two of his fingers pressed between her puffy lips then moved on to sink slowly into her pussy, Sam pushed at his wrist one last time then released her grip. With an almost triumphant thrust his fingers plunged all the way into her pussy and Sam's body shivered with obvious excitement. His thumb stretched up to her clit as his fingers began to move in and out of her pussy in a steady rhythm that drove her to a climax within minutes.

As she jerked and shuddered on his probing fingers I sensed more than saw movement out of the corner of my eye. When I looked that way I saw the barman returning to the bar, behind him the rest of the club was empty. Surprised I looked back to table where Sam's companion was still finger fucking her, his other hands still playing with her boobs inside her dress while his lips were firmly locked to hers. Sam was no longer pushing at him, instead her arms were around him drawing the man tighter to her as he teased her body towards another orgasm. At that moment his hand came out of the top of her dress, I watched as it slid down to her waist then tugged at the flimsy material that held it closed. Sam must have felt him tugging the belt open, but she made no protest, his hands pushed the material open to reveal her naked body and still Sam made no protest. For all she knew the club was still full of people yet as her body was revealed her only action was to press tighter to the man.

"Here we go." The barman commented.

"Yeah." Alan added eagerly.

Although I heard their words my full attention was on what was happening to my wife. Having opened her dress wide the man had moved his hand to his shirt and while the fingers of his other hand plunged and writhed in Sam's pussy he opened his shirt. He almost had to force her arms away to get his shirt off, but once he'd managed that he pulled her arms back around his now naked upper body. If Sam noticed that his shirt was gone she showed no sign of it, her hands rubbed across his bare back almost frantically. Next he pushed his shoes off using his feet, at the same time his hand was busy at the fastening of his trousers. He raised up a little and somehow managed to push his trousers and underpants down his thighs while still finger fucking Sam. With a couple of kicks he got the garments off, almost as an aside I noticed that Sam had freed her feet from her panties. His hand moved up to take hold of one of her wrists, with a slow deliberate motion he drew her hand down over his now naked body to his cock. Her hand closed around his erection without any hesitation, slowly her hand moved up and down on him, wanking him as he fingered her.

Minutes later Sam climaxed again, her hand moving in sharp jerks on the man's cock as she trembled to the force of her pleasure. Still fingering Sam the man parted their lips, his hand went to the back of her head and pressed down. This time Sam hesitated, but his moving fingers were driving her back up the peak of pleasure and as though her last resistance had crumbled she lowered her head to his lap. I watched with bated breath as her mouth closed around the man's cock, slowly she slid her lips down his shaft until his cock pressed to the back of her throat then started to rise again. His hand remained at the back of her head pushing her down and pulling her back by her ponytail as though guiding her in the speed he wanted. In a few brief seconds my wife was sucking at him at the pace that seemed to please him most and he released his hold on her hair to lean back in his chair. His fingers never left her pussy, but his face told a story of triumph and sheer pleasure.

He leant back savouring the feel of my wife's mouth on his hard flesh for a few minutes then took hold of her ponytail again. I thought that this signalled that he was about to climax, but I was wrong, as Sam's mouth slide down on his pole he pushed down on her head. Sam gagged then squealed as the man forced her head down beyond the point she had been stopping, forcing his cock part way into her throat. He held her against her struggles for a while then let her rise up his cock, I thought Sam would stop at this point, but instead she reached the cap of his cock then surrendered to the pressure of his hand pushing her down on him again. Once again she gagged as his cock pushed part way into her throat, but this time there was no squeal, it was as though Sam was going to let him use her as he wished. He let her rise again, at the same time his fingers moved faster in her pussy and on her clit, I could see her body trembling into another climax as he pushed her head down again. This time Sam barely gagged as his meat pushed into her throat and this time her companion did not stop pushing down until her lips were pressed into his pubic hairs. Holding her still he savoured the feel of his cock buried to the hilt in her mouth while she shook in a sudden orgasm. He waited for her orgasm to subside a little then moved her head up only to push her back down when her lips were half way up his shaft.

"Fan ... fucking ... tastic!" Alan laughed loudly.

I gulped with excitement as the man with Sam released his hold on her hair, leant back and enjoyed her motions without guidance from him. As for Sam she was sliding her mouth up and down on his erection, making it sink all the way into her throat before pulling back almost to the cap only to push down on it again. Her movements became faster and firmer as I stared in excited disbelief and I was sure that the man intended coming deep in her throat. That was not his intention, however, taking hold of her ponytail again he almost pulled her off his cock then none too gently pushed her up to her feet. He rose to tower over her, his hands pushing her dress from her shoulders then turned her to face away from him before pushing her down onto the table. Sam seemed to move as though in a dream as he pressed her down onto the hard wooden surface, in the position they were in I could see her entire right profile. It didn't need her gasp of pleasure to know he was pushing his cock into her pussy, I could clearly see it happening, just as I could see Sam pushing her lower body back to accept his entry.

"That's it," Alan crowed, "Geoff's done it again. We'd better get ready guys."

In amazement I half watched the three other men strip off their clothing while watching their friend Geoff fucking my wife with hard thrusts that were driving her crazy with ecstasy. It wasn't until I was naked myself that I realised that I had even moved a finger, but as I stood staring at Sam being fucked my dream like state faded. Looking at the now naked Alan, John and Glen I wondered how they would react if I tried to stop things, looking back at Sam there was no mistaking the pleasure she was receiving. I looked at the three waiting men again and this time I couldn't hold back a gasp when I saw the sheer size of Glen's cock.

"I get to feeling inadequate whenever I see that fucking beast of Glen's." Alan commented. "Good job he's into cum sucking and sloppy lasts, that thing would ruin it for the rest of us otherwise."

The three of them laughed at this while I just stared at this pole sticking out of the barman's body. Glen's cock was much longer than my meagre eight inches, but it wasn't just the length that was stunning, the girth was massive. Sam's cries of pleasure came to me as I had the thought that there was no way that she could take that monster prick. My eyes were drawn back to the action at the table, Sam had her back arched with Geoff pulling her back towards him by her ponytail, her voice was raised in a wail of ecstasy while Geoff held himself thrust deep inside her. The clenching of Geoff's buttocks made it clear that he was filling my wife with his sperm, a shiver ran through me as I watched them climax together as I knew that once Geoff was done with her his friends would take over. Even as I had that thought Geoff released his hold on Sam's ponytail, and as she flopped down onto the table trembling and gasping as he pulled his cock from her.

I had expected the men to leap on Sam once their friend was done, but instead they moved to the table and stood watching as Sam recovered. It slowly dawned on me that they were waiting for her to realise what was coming, they had no intention of fucking her while she was on a high, they wanted her to know that she was about to become the plaything of all five men in the room. They wanted her to know it and I suspected they wanted her to try and resist it happening. Sam looked like a porcelain doll as she lay there gasping for breath, gradually her breathing eased and some of the orgasmic flush faded from her skin. Her eyes opened and she looked around her, her eyes went wide when she saw the bodies surrounding her, her eyes flicked from cock to cock not even noting faces.

With a gasping croak Sam tried to get off the table, whether to escape or whether to get at those cocks I don't know, but she had barely moved when Alan, John and Glen took hold of her and lifted her bodily off the table to lower her onto the cheaply carpeted floor. Alan placed himself at her head, his cock pointing down at her face as he leant forward over her, Sam tried to turn her head away, but John took hold of her chin and pushed her head back. Laughing Alan pressed his cap to her lips and as my wife gave a mewling cry of 'no' pushed his cock past her lips into her mouth.

"Get in there mate." He grinned at me and pointed at her pussy.

Sam was struggling under the men, but between them Glen and John held her pinned to the floor, nearby Geoff stood watching while he smoked a cigarette. Moving between my wife's thrashing legs I pressed my cock to her pussy while Alan forced more of his cock into her mouth, then I was in her and I felt the strangeness of another man's juices squelching around my cock as I sank it into her to the hilt. Making sounds of protest around the flesh in her mouth Sam continued to try and resist what was happening, but she was unable to escape or stop herself being taken. Despite my feeling of shock at what was happening I found myself fucking Sam with hard thrusts thus making myself an active participant in her rape, for rape is what it technically was now. At her head Alan sighed, looking up I saw my wife's lips pressed to his groin, he had his entire length buried in her mouth and throat. The sight of this thrilled me and I thrust harder and faster, and to my dismay Sam's struggles grew weaker as the minutes passed until at last she began to groan not in protest but in pleasure.

At this sign of her surrender Alan pulled his cock part way out of her mouth, beneath me Sam started to move in time to my thrusts and as I watched she pushed her head up to swallow Alan's cock back into her throat. Alan let her move on him a few times then started moving himself, fucking her mouth just as I was fucking her pussy. Between us Sam began to make muffled squealing sounds of pleasure while her petite body thrust and jerked in time to our movements. Before long her movements became uncontrolled as an orgasm ripped through her, her mouth sucked at Alan's cock so hard her cheeks puckered inwards while her pussy clenched around my cock like a vice. I heard Alan curse then groan a mere second before I felt the burning rush of my own climax, raising my head I groaned in ecstasy as I filled her depths. Vaguely I noted Alan pushing down tight on her face as his juices pumped straight into her throat.

Moving away from Sam I rose to my feet then flopped down breathlessly onto the bench seat at the table where it had all started. As I recovered the barman, Glen, and John moved in on Sam who had calmed a little from her orgasmic high. John moved between her wide spread legs and looked down at my wife with his cock just touching the entrance to her pussy, he waited for her to look at him, for her to realise that yet another man was about to take her before plunging his cock into her to the hilt in one hard thrust. At her head Glen was pressing his huge erection down to her lips and as Sam's mouth opened in a gasp when John thrust into her Glen pressed the cap of his cock to her mouth. Disbelievingly I watched him force the cap into her mouth, her lips stretching so much that I thought they would split. Even more disbelievingly I watched Sam pushing her head up to try to take more of his meat in her mouth.