Sam Falls Even Further From Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

"She'll never take it." I gasped out when Sam began to gurgle as Glen's cock pushed at her throat.

"Want to bet?" Geoff grinned at me.

Sam began to make strange, harsh sucking sounds through her nose and I stared as her throat actually began to swell as Glen's cock slowly sank into it. What made the whole scene seem unreal was that Sam had reached up with both hands to grasp his shaft and was actually trying to pull him down to her while pushing her head up at the same time. Inch by massive inch that mammoth cock sank into my wife's diminutive throat making her whole neck bulge out showing us all Glen's progress. Geoff, Alan and John all gave a cheer when Sam's lips finally pressed into Glen's pubic hairs while I stared open mouthed at the sight of my wife having taken the man's immensity. Throughout all this John had kept his cock buried motionless deep in her pussy, but now he started to fuck her like a madman while Glen began a rocking motion that moved his cock deep in Sam's throat. Gradually Glen's movements became longer until he was fucking her mouth and throat firmly. As for Sam she was snorting through her nose and making muffled mewling sounds while her small body jerked and writhed in orgasmic bliss between the two men. It was a sight that would be burnt into my memory for the rest of my days.

Not unexpectedly it was John that climaxed first, his whole body tensed as he pushed deep into her making the juices already within her pussy ooze out round his shaft. Breathing heavily he pulled away from Sam and Geoff immediately took his place, thrusting his cock into Sam's pussy he thrust into her so hard that her whole body shook with each contact of their groins. Glen seemed tireless as he fucked my wife's mouth, her hands had moved around his body to clasp his thighs and each time he pushed down she would pull him towards her. My cock had grown hard and was quivering in anticipation as I watched my wife being used and when Geoff finally grunted then pushed tight to Sam I knew that I would soon be fucking her sopping pussy.

Geoff pulled out of Sam, his exit from her pussy accompanied by an oozing flow of sperm, then Alan took his place. Once again Sam's pussy was subjected to a pounding while Glen just thrust on and on as though he would never stop. When Alan finally shot his load deep in Sam's pussy John took his place and then it was my turn. As I pushed my iron hard cock into her I could feel the slithery sensation of all the male juices that had filled her oozing and squelching around my cock. It was a warm, slimy feeling that only added to my excitement as I fucked my wife hard while watching that mammoth cock moving in her throat. Despite everything I could do to delay my climax the sight of my wife's throat bulging and relaxing in time to Glen's movements was just too exciting for me to hold out for long. Groaning loudly I thrust into her feeling sperm ooze out between our bodies as I added my own load to her swimming pussy. As I came I heard Glen cursing and groaning, peering at him through the haze of my bliss I saw him pressing down on Sam's face, his whole lower body covering her as he tensed and quivered. Sam's throat was making desperate swallowing motions as the man's juices seemed to flow and flow into her depths, yet despite that when Glen lifted a little I could see whiteness trickling past her lips.

Moving away from Sam I knelt on the carpet gasping for breath, I watched as Glen slowly pulled his cock from my wife's mouth in a seemingly endless rod of flesh. Glen stood up and walked around Sam's quivering body while she took about a dozen long, trembling breaths that might have oxygenated her blood but did little to calm her arousal. Then Glen was kneeling between her legs, I thought that he was going to fuck her pussy and marvelled at his stamina, but that was not his intention at all. With an anticipatory lick of his lips the man leant forward and planted his mouth over Sam's oozing hole, sticky white juices had slithered from her pussy, down the crack of her arse and were actually pooling on the carpet beneath her and Glen was now lapping at these juices. At the first lap of his tongue on her flesh Sam gave a squeal and shot to yet another climax, her body bucked and writhed so much that Glen had to grasp her thighs tightly to maintain his position at her pussy. Sickened and fascinated I watched the man licking and sucking the combined juices of four men from my wife's pussy, all the while she squealed and mewled in ecstasy with her head thrashing from side to side.

For over ten minutes Glen sucked the sperm out of Sam's pussy, as the time passed her cries and thrashing grew weaker. When Glen eventually rose licking his lips in satisfaction Sam lay there in a trembling heap. Laughing and joking the four men lit cigarettes and I knew that Sam's ordeal of bliss was not over just yet, of all of us Glen had yet to fuck her. As I stood watching my wife slowly regaining her senses my cock swelled back towards erection and when I glanced at the others I saw they too were getting hard again. With a soft groan Sam leant up and looked at us, Geoff grinned at her, put his cigarette out then leant over her.

"On your hands and knees girl." He spoke commandingly to Sam.

Weakly Sam struggled to her hands and knees then looked over her shoulder at Geoff. He grinned at us then looked back at her, moving behind her he thrust his cock into Sam's pussy which made her give a low groan of pleasure. Alan nudged me and I moved to her head as though in a dream, I had barely stopped moving when Sam leant forward to suck at my cock, I don't even think she knew who's cock it was she was taking into her mouth. Shuffling closer I felt my cock sinking into her throat without any difficulty at all, clearly Glen's attentions had stretched her throat for the rest of us. Geoff was fucking away at Sam's pussy while I remained still savouring the sensation of my wife's throat muscles working on my erection. It was a glorious sensation, but I could not remain still for long, apart from my own urge to fuck her mouth Sam was starting to make small motions as though encouraging me to thrust in her throat. Looking over her back I saw Geoff pull out of her pussy and felt surprise that he could have lasted such a short time, but then he was pushing at her again.

Sam gave a muffled screech around my cock as Geoff continued to push at her and it came to me that he was forcing his cock into her virgin arse. Suddenly her throat was rippling on my cock and her breathing became heavy, then she gave a muted yelp, looking at Geoff I saw him grinning in triumph and I knew that he had finally gained entry to her back passage. When Geoff began to thrust in her arse Sam made small whimpering noises in her throat, the vibrations of those noises excited me despite my concern that Geoff was hurting her. For a moment I had paused in my motions, but now, encouraged by the vibrations of her cries around my cock I began to pump into her mouth even more firmly. Minutes passed with Geoff fucking her arse and me her mouth and gradually her screeches of pain became groans of pleasure. Sam suddenly tensed then trembled as an orgasm washed over her, she shuddered between us like a little doll as we fucked her mercilessly. Then a thought struck me that sent me shooting to my own climax, each of us was going to take her in the arse including the massive Glen! My groan of bliss must have been a spur to Geoff because he leant over her back and moaned out his own pleasure. When we finally moved away from Sam she knelt there shivering with her head hung between her shoulders gasping for breath. Alan and John moved in on Sam as soon as Geoff and I had moved away, Alan took her in the arse while John lunged in her mouth.

Despite having cum mere minutes before my cock grew hard again at the sight of my petite wife being fucked and fucking these men who were total strangers to her. I felt a brief moment of guilt as I watched her being used unrelentingly by these men; true we had set out to have her played with by another man, perhaps even fucked, but this was gang rape despite the fact that she was now co-operating to the full. What was worse was that I was an active and now willing participant in this rape, I knew that I would feel remorse and shame later, but for now something inside me was revelling in the abuse of my wife. They say there is a dark side to all of us and I was discovering mine that night.

Alan and John moved away from Sam leaving her barely able to support herself, but Glen made no effort to move towards her. Instead Geoff signalled that I should take my wife in the arse, this was something I had wanted to do for a long time and I eagerly moved into position, pressed my cock to her puckered little hole and pushed forward. With the sperm of two men already in her back passage my entrance was almost easy and as I began a hard fucking motion Geoff started to fuck away at her mouth. Despite having already being used by two men my wife's arse was tight, much tighter than her pussy, her anal passage seemed to grip me like a too small glove as I moved in her. Ages seemed to pass, ages of glorious sensations of pleasure until I at last felt my third climax of the night rising in my cock. With a groan I pushed into her with an almost cruel thrust then tensed as I felt the burning rush of my sperm shooting into her depths. Long heartbeats later I pulled away from Sam and struggled to my feet, as I flopped onto the seat at the table Geoff moaned out his pleasure then moved from my wife's almost limp body. Our places were immediately taken by Alan and John, this time it was John that fucked her arse and I watched in weary arousal while they sated themselves with her small body.

Then Alan and John moved away from Sam, this time she could not support herself and she collapsed to the floor with a quivering sigh of over excitement. Once again the other men stood around chatting, laughing and smoking while I watched my wife slowly recover from her rapturous ordeal knowing full well that there was more to come. It seemed to be ages before Sam recovered strength enough to struggle back to her hands and knees. At the sight of her 'assuming the position' the other men laughed and made coarse comments, and I, for my sins, joined in with their laughter.

Then Glen moved towards my wife, his massive cock pointed at her like some huge club; in the low light his cock seemed to glisten as though coated with something, but my mind was focussed on what was about to happen not on this mysterious sheen. Sam looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was going to take her, when she saw Glen approaching her her eyes went wide, but she did not move away. With one hand Glen held his cock and pressed it to her anus, his other hand went around her small waist and as he pushed forward his other hand pulled back on her body. From where I stood I could see the mighty cap of Glen's cock pushing Sam's anus inwards without gaining entry while she gasped out in pain through clenched teeth. Then, as though some barrier had been overcome, Glen's cap sank into her back passage and Sam let out an anguished shriek that filled the empty club. I'm ashamed to say that her cry sent a shiver along my cock as it twitched back to life like some dumb beast. As for Glen he paid no attention to her cries or her sudden struggles to escape the pain of his entry, like some leviathan he carried on pushing and pulling at her petite body, his cock slowly sinking deeper and deeper into her arse.

"Glen loves to hear them scream like that." Geoff commented to me.

As he sank deeper my wife's cries became whimpers and moans, but eventually he managed to sink his entire length and girth within her tiny back passage. For a moment Glen remained still, clearly savouring the tightness of the small woman he had impaled on his monstrous cock, Sam lay almost limp in his grasp as she sobbed and whimpered at the penetration of her body. With a muttered 'so fucking tight' Glen started to move slowly, Sam's anal ring pulled outwards as he withdrew about half his length then dimpled inwards as he pushed back into her. As he started fucking her my wife let out another screech, tears streamed down her cheeks as she bore the pain of her ravishment. I know I should have felt horror at her anguish, but all I seemed to feel at the time was arousal at the sight of her being so brutally abused. Glen's free hand moved up her body to cruelly squeeze at her tits then moved on to grasp her ponytail, with a harsh tug he pulled my wife up and back against him. As the position and angle of his cock changed within her arse Sam let out a howl and my cock jerked to full erection at the sound of it. Firmly holding her waist and hair Glen shuffled himself forward a little more until Sam's legs were part stretched back past his body, her lower body arching forward while impaled on his massiveness. In that position he began to fuck her in earnest ignoring her wails and the weak thrashing of her arms.

"God," I groaned in mixed pleasure and concern "he's killing her."

"You'd think so," Geoff laughed from beside me, "but just you wait."

His words seemed to imply that at some point my wife would begin to enjoy having her arse raped by such a massive member and I simply could not believe this could happen. Oh how wrong I was. It started as a low moan mixed within the screams, barely loud enough to be heard or noticed, but as the minutes passed my wife began to scream less and moan more. Aghast I watched as she suddenly made a little humping motion, moving her body in time to Glen's thrusts. Minutes later she was pushing up and down on that mighty prick for all she was worth, Glen laughed loudly then started to move even faster and harder in her back passage. Then she climaxed, her head thrown back in an animalistic cry of sheer rapture as her body bucked and heaved against Glen. In the space of a few short minutes my wife had gone from agony to ecstasy in front of my disbelieving eyes. As her throws of pleasure eased a little Glen stood up with Sam fully impaled on his cock, her feet dangling clear of the floor by almost a foot as she tried to carry on fucking him. It was a stunning sight seeing my wife making little jerking motions on the cock filling her back passage beyond capacity. We all laughed at the sight, me just as loudly and cruelly as the others.

Without once loosing his hold on Sam Glen managed to lie back on the carpeted floor with her now kneeling astride him and facing his feet. Almost the moment that she had purchase Sam began to thrust up and down on Glen, riding his cock with everything that she had while he lay there letting her do all the work. After a while Glen pushed her up off his cock to the accompaniment of an unexpected wail of disappointment, at least it was unexpected to me. But Glen had not finished, not yet; with firm hands he turned her to face him then had her straddle him again. With an eagerness I could barely believe Sam grasped his massive shaft and guided it into her by now gaping arse. Within an instant she was grinding and humping on Glen with him laying motionless and laughing up at her triumphantly. By now my cock was so hard that it ached, I realised with almost glee that my wife would have one last violation by Glen when he finally fucked her in the pussy, but before that the rest of us would abuse and use her body yet again.

As I had these thoughts Sam shot to another climax and as her body shuddered on top of Glen he rolled them completely over until her back lay on the floor. In that position he fucked her with mercilessly hard strokes, rising up as high as could to lunge down as though he would fix her to the floor with his cock as the nail. My wife's response to this was to screech in bliss and try to push up to his thrusts to make them even harder. By now her body was jerking and shaking in almost constant orgasm and the point came where she was unable to make even the smallest voluntary movement. Then Glen swore and pushed down so hard that I thought he would crush my diminutive wife, groaning and cursing I watched as he climaxed sending streams of his sperm deep into her bowels. His peak passed and Glen gave a few more thrusts before pulling out of Sam's arse.

Puffing and blowing Glen stood up and walked away from my wife who lay shuddering in orgasmic bliss at our feet. When the others all headed for the bar I followed them leaving Sam alone in her ecstasy. Glen poured drinks for all of us then came back around the bar again. For almost thirty minutes we stood there drinking, smoking and talking, in all that time my wife barely stirred. I glanced at my watch and was stunned to see that it was almost one in the morning, Geoff had first fucked Sam just before eleven. Looking at my supine wife I wondered how any woman, let alone my diminutive wife, could take such abuse for so long. Then she stirred and I sensed the others focussing their attention on her again. During our break my cock had shrunk to almost at rest, but now, seeing Sam struggling to sit up and the gleam of lust in the other men's eyes it twitched back to full erection. Sam looked over to where we stood by the bar, her whole body spoke of exhaustion and I was sure that she could barely focus on us. Then she laboured to rise to her feet clearly thinking that her ordeal was over. It was as though her trying to rise was a signal, the five of us moved towards Sam as a group, surrounding her in male flesh.

"Please," she whispered weakly, "no more."

"We'll say when you are done Sam." Geoff laughed. "And you aren't done yet."

"Oh God!" my wife gasped out.

Those were the last words spoken for the next hour as we took her either singly or in pairs and at one point I watched as Geoff, Alan and John took her at the same time. Impossibly my cock grew hard again towards the end, I couldn't believe how randy seeing my own wife being abused was making me. When the others eventually left her alone Sam lay almost unconscious on the floor, but I knew that she had one final ordeal to come; Glen. It came as no surprise that they stood around talking until Sam showed signs of returning strength, I had no doubt that Glen wanted her to be awake and aware enough to know just what was coming at her next.

Sperm oozed from Sam's pussy as Glen knelt down then rolled and pulled her into position on her back in front of him, her legs laying limply on the floor on either side of him. Sam looked up at him pleadingly, her head shaking as she mouthed the word 'no', Glen laughed at her pleas as he positioned his cock at her pussy. His sheer size meant that Glen had to push hard to gain entry to her, but it didn't take long for his cap to force it's way in and the rest of his massiveness followed in one hard thrust that literally moved Sam on the floor. As their groins met with a slap Sam cried out weakly with pleasure, Glen leant down and kissed her hard as he started to fuck her and my wife responded fervently. As the minutes passed her legs came up to cross behind Glen's back as she humped up to meet his every thrust. Her arms wrapped around his broad back as she pulled herself up to rub her tits on his chest. I barely noticed Geoff move over to the bar as I watched Glen fucking my wife with her responding to his every move zealously. Even when she began to climax Glen kept on pounding into her pussy driving her to ever higher peaks of orgasmic rapture until she suddenly fell back to the floor. Sam's weak, impassioned cries drifted to where I stood as Glen carried on fucking her body that was jerking uncontrollably beneath him.

Time seemed to stretch out, at one point I was distracted by the sound of a doorbell and Geoff moving away from the group watching Glen fucking Sam. So intent was I on watching Glen fucking my wife senseless that it wasn't until after he had climaxed and moved away from her that I noticed that another man had joined us. Surprised I stared at this fully clothed man as he looked down at my wife with a hungry grin.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers