Sam Falls Even Further From Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

"Want to take your tip now or in the cab?" Geoff asked the man.

"Who says I won't take a double tip?" the man laughed. "But I'll have some now just to be sure."

Not bothering to undress the man opened his flies, reached in and pulled out a fast hardening cock. Around me the others were starting to dress and I followed suit while watching the newcomer first get my wife to suck his cock then fuck her, adding yet another load of sperm to that already within her pussy. While he was fucking Sam I asked who he was and was told he was a mini-cab friend of theirs who was there to take Sam home after he'd fucked her. Finally the newcomer was done and they got her clothes back on her limp body, carried her out to the cab and dumped her in the back. As the mini-cab started up I said my farewells to the men that had abused my wife for the last five hours and virtually ran to my car.

I drove like a madman in an effort to catch up with the car that bore my wife, but I only caught them as the car pulled into our driveway. Pulling up a little way along the road I left the car and walked back to my driveway arriving in time to see the driver helping Sam out of the car. Propping her on the bonnet of the car the driver closed the rear door and went back to her, in the fading moonlight I saw him grin at my wife then reach out to open her belt. As her dress slithered open Sam looked at the driver in surprise and as I crept closer I heard the driver say 'you have to tip the driver ma'am.'. Sam shook her head and pushed against the man's chest, but she was just too exhausted from the events of the night to offer more than a token resistance. With a low laugh the man grasped her waist and lifted her onto the bonnet of the car, next he fumbled with his trousers and his cock sprang out ready for action. Pushing my wife onto her back on the warm bonnet he shoved his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her slowly, his hands reached out to her boobs and he teased her nipples as he thrust into her. And despite her protests Sam began to respond to this additional rape within minutes; I watched her legs come up to cross behind his back and her body move in time to his thrusts. Soon the car was bouncing on its springs with the combined force of their movements and Sam was gasping and groaning in climax under this stranger. With a grunt the man finally came in her pussy then, still spurting sperm pulled out of her.

"Suck it clean." He ordered her.

To my utter amazement Sam slid off the bonnet and dropped to her knees in front of the man and my cock, which I thought was too exhausted to rise, shot to erection yet again. Putting her hands on his hips my wife sucked the man's slime coated cock into her mouth and began to move on it, cleaning it of their combined juices. Only she didn't stop once it was clean, though she had made a move to the man had put his hand to the back of her head and signalled with a push that she was to carry on sucking, and she did. She sucked on him until he became hard again then she swallowed his erection into her throat. Groaning with pleasure the driver took hold of her head and held it still while he fucked her mouth until he was on the verge of cumming. I saw Sam swallow once then the man pulled back and the next spurts of his sticky juices blasted over her lips and face. When he had shot his load he had Sam lick him clean then shoved his cock back into his clothing, got back in his car and drove away leaving Sam on her knees on the gravel driveway.

My cock throbbed for release as I stepped out of hiding and went over to my wife, my intention had been to get her inside where she could rest, but the sight of her near nakedness and another man's sperm on her lips awoke the demon in me again. Stepping in front of her I pushed my cock at her mouth, Sam didn't even look up to see who the cock belonged to just opened her mouth and swallowed it all the way down her throat. Though I wanted to fuck her mouth mercilessly I somehow retained enough control to let her set the pace and it was a blissful pace that culminated in the hard mouth fucking I so desired. When I finally came I felt my knees trembling as though set to give way beneath me. Sam didn't stop sucking until my cock actually shrank in her mouth, she released my cock then hung her head down exhaustedly.

It took me a few minutes to get Sam to her feet and into the house where I settled her on the couch. Her dress slithered to either side of her body and I noticed that her panties were missing, sperm oozed from her pussy to stain her dress and soak through to the couch beneath her. Leaving her alone for a moment I went out and retrieved my car, parking it in the drive I went back indoors to my wife. The first thing that greeted me as I entered the living room was the sound of sobbing, I looked at Sam to see her hunched over with her face in her hands. Shamed by what I had let happen to her and by my active participation in it I rushed to the couch where I held my wife close in an effort to somehow comfort her.

The sun was well above the horizon before Sam finally stopped crying, her eyes were red and puffy as she leant back and looked at me sadly.

"Dan," she said with a catch in her voice, "I feel so used."

"I know my love," I replied full of guilt, "and I'm sorry I let it go so far."

"You saw?" she asked quietly.

"God help me," I muttered, "but I helped them."

"You helped ... you were one of them?" she gaped at me.

"Yes." I admitted as I hung my head in shame. "I'm sorry Sam, I know that's not enough, but I really am sorry."

We fell silent, though I was grateful that she remained within my arms when she could so easily have pulled away from me in disgust.

"Dan," she muttered against my chest, "I have a confession to make. Please don't hate me for it, but while it was happening I enjoyed most of what happened."

"I know." I answered quietly.

"What happened Dan," she asked still speaking into my chest, "how did those others get involved?"

"It was a set-up." I sighed. "I found out about it too late to stop it and got invited into it by chance. Geoff picks up girls at the club and the others join in once he has got them so excited that they put up little resistance. I thought it best to accept their invitation so that I could stay near you. Only ..."

"Only?" she echoed.

"Only something woke inside me," I spoke softly, "some sort of demon that enjoyed watching you being used and abused, that enjoyed using you too. Can you ever forgive me Sam?"

"I can forgive you," she said lifting her head to look into my eyes, "if you can forgive me. I know what happened was rape, but it's a very thin distinction. After Geoff took me I was on an orgasmic high and then the others came over, I knew that I should fight them and I did for a while, but ... God ... I wanted them to take me. It was as though I was someone else, some sort of bitch that craved fucking. I hardly even resisted that minicab driver when he took me in the drive, did you know he did that?"

"Yes." I answered gently.

"Then someone else put their cock in my mouth, I don't know who," she almost whispered, "and I sucked them off eagerly."

"That was me." I sighed. "I'm afraid I couldn't resist doing it."

And so we talked to each other well into the morning, still soiled from the events of the night, but unwilling to part even for a moment.

= = = = = = = =

The events of that night are burnt into our memories, although Sam and I talk about it even now neither of us has been tempted to try anything like it again. It's almost as though the demons within us had been laid to rest by the excesses of that night, yet we could still get excited by remembering what had happened. Our sex life certainly improved after that night, Sam had been taught to deep-throat and take a cock in her arse and I benefited from that; I had learnt that my wife liked to be treated roughly at times, to be used rather than loved. It's strange what we can learn about ourselves under unusual circumstances. Neither of us liked the demons that lay within us, no doubt lurking and waiting another opportunity to come forth, but we had been brought closer by their presence.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers