Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was the promise Joanne made to Sam not to hurt her in any way and Joanne's assurances that she knew what she was doing. God! She was so lost! A small burst of tears came out followed by a long, shuddering sob as Joanne pressed herself to the wall as if she let loose she would fall into a bottomless pit, maybe Hell itself.

"Oh Sam, oh, Lord Jesus, please forgive me if this goes badly. Please. Dear God," she prayed as her body still trembled and tears still flowed, "grant your servant's prayer that I do not hurt Laura and Sam. Grant me that I have not wandered so far from the path. Please, I pray You, in your Son's name. Amen."

Joanne rested against the wall for a while more, her fingernails gently clawing at the wall as old memories and new desires flooded her mind so rapidly it was impossible to think.

They were just raw feelings flooding over her - intermixed with a terrible fear that she was going to destroy Laura and Sam and be destroyed herself. Gradually, she fought to regain control. She hesitantly pushed back from the wall and stood, getting her balance back.

She was not falling into Hell. So she wiped her face with the sleeve of her robe, cinched up her belt to the robe and headed downstairs by another route. Just before she got to the spa room where Rico was waiting for her, she checked her web cam system. Laura was standing in the other hallway outside the spa room, spying. Joanne took a deep cleansing breath; she was going to give her little voyeur an eyeful.

~~~~~~~~~~

Shock and Awe, Part II. Compounding the Problem

Joanne opened her robe, pulling it low on her shoulders, exposing her breasts and belly. She entered the spa room, head bowed.

Rico, a young Puerto Rican with a hard, nicely brown body, was pacing back and forth in nothing but a towel. He was doing the massages today.

"What's the deal, bitch?!" Rico spat at Joanne, his accent thick.

Joanne looked up at him; he slapped her hard across the face, rocking her backward. "Did I tell you to look at me, fucking cunt?"

"No, sir." Joanne whispered submissively as she rubbed her cheek.

"Fuckin' a, whore. What's with the red haired slut upstairs? This is supposed to be our day!"

"She...she's working for me for a few weeks...Didn't Allyson tell you about her?" Joanne said, this time keeping her gaze to the floor.

"Oh, so she's the cunt that made out with Allyson?! Well, I'll fuckin' rock the bitch's world then!" Rico laughed cruelly and just, apparently, for the sport of it, slapped Joanne so hard that she almost fell to the floor this time.

Laura was stunned. She didn't know what to do. She didn't have a good feeling about what she was seeing but she wondered if this was just some sort of "scene;" Joanne seemed aroused. Her nipples were stiffly erect and Laura knew, given Joanne's temperament and physical stature, she wasn't going to voluntarily take shit from someone who was a good six inches smaller than her.

Joanne looked up, fire in her eyes and spoke with anger and authority full in her voice, "You're not my Master you fucking pendejo and don't you ever fucking forget it, pendejo!"

Rico became agitated and drew his hand back to hit Joanne. Laura was ready to rush to the rescue but Joanne came back fiercely, "YOU are NOT to MARK ME, pendejo!"

Rico seemed to calm down a moment. He laughed, a short, ugly laugh, "That's right puta I'm not your master and he told me if I left a mark on you he'd have my balls. But he didn't say I couldn't fuck you like the whore that you are! Put your fucking hands on the spa and show me your fat ass and worn out old cunt! Puta! And be glad I want to fuck you, slut!"

Joanne pulled her robe all the way off and slowly bent over the spa, her head bowed, her pendulous breasts hanging down and swaying gently, her ass extended back and her legs spread. She was ready to be mounted like a bitch in heat, Laura thought.

Rico pulled his towel off revealing the hugest erection Laura had ever seen in her life. Laura gasped loud enough to be heard in the spa room. Joanne knew immediately it was Laura and had to turn her head toward the wall to keep from laughing out loud.

Rico seemed momentarily confused. "What the fuck was that?!" Joanne bit her lower lip. She knew she couldn't say anything or she'd break out laughing.

Laura turned and fled to the kitchen.

Once Joanne was sure Laura was no longer watching or listening she dropped to her knees laughing.

"Seriously, Joanne" Rico asked with concern, "what the fuck was that noise?"

"Oh...oh...Rico, dear Rico...a second. I've got to catch my breath." Rico walked out of the room as if to seek the source of the Laura's gasp, his erection bouncing proudly. "Rico. Baby. No. Please come back."

Joanne was now sitting cross-legged on the floor beside the spa, wiping the tears from your eyes. "That noise was your 'red headed slut' gasping at the sight of that baseball bat you call a penis! Oh...God!"

"You're putting me on, Joanne, right? I mean, shit! I know I gotta nice package but she's had to seen other cocks before."

Joanne held out her hand for Rico to help her up. She pulled him against her body and held him warmly. "Ohhh. God. No. Really, she was a virgin when she married. And her husband is thicker than long down there. She saw her first cock other than her husband's just last night and she couldn't really judge size from where she was standing."

"O-kay..., uh, hmmm." Rico said, not really knowing where to take the conversation from there.

Joanne bent back over the spa. "Uh, Rick, you need to finish something." Joanne wiggled her hips lasciviously. "Just don't come. I want you to save that for the red headed slut. I want her to taste me on your cock."

Rico shrugged, "Well, whatever you say, boss lady." And he mounted Joanne in one fluid motion, holding her tightly by the hips making Joanne grunt and then suck in a deep breath followed by spewing a stream of obscenities to give Rico "inspiration" for their coupling.

Joanne allowed herself to come quickly and with Rico's long cock thrusting deeply into her it wasn't difficult.

She stood and Rico slipped out, his cock making a slithering sound as it left her cunt. He was still very hard and long. Joanne bent down and kissed the tip of Rico's cock and then stood up, putting on her robe. "Tell Laura that I needed to go to my room to rest. Tell her I wanted you to do her massage.

"Now listen, love; very carefully. I told Allyson last week to take her as far as she could but not to force her. Rico, I'm telling you now to take her as far as you can. If you feel she's going to cry rape or have a nervous breakdown stop immediately. Understand, mi amigo?"

"Nervous breakdown? Shit, Joanne. Nervous breakdown?"

"Relax Rick, I think she'll be more than receptive to whatever you want to do - OH, SHIT! Wait! - Uh, don't FUCK HER! But aside from that, just be attentive to her mood, and you know, uh, have your way, okay? I'm sure you'll be creative."

"Sure thing, Joanne." Rico turned to leave.

Joanne stopped him for a moment, "And, uh, Rico, dear...the next time you hit me as hard as you did I'm going to chain your hands to the wall of my playroom, chain you balls to the floor and wail on your ass with my whip. Comprende, mi amigo?

Rico smiled. "Joanne, you can be such the cock tease, know what I'm sayin'?" Rico winked at Joanne; Joanne smiled and chuckled rather sinisterly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Laura found a towel and wrapped herself tightly. She was lying, tensely, on her belly on the massage table when Rico walked into the room in his towel. She was on the verge of tears worrying about Joanne.

Rico was very pleasant and conversational, which given what Laura thought she'd witnessed, completely creeped her out.

"Hi, my name's Rico, but most of my friends call me Rick. I'm Allyson's husband. Allyson said you really liked hooking up and making out last week. Was she your first woman? She said you did her good."

Laura was horrified. Allyson had shared their secret?! "Uh, yeah...yeah, Allyson was sweet," Laura said, a quiver in her voice.

"Hey, great. I like Allyson to enjoy her sexuality. You seem very nice. And of course, if you're working for Mrs. Durham you must be very nice."

Rico was standing beside the massage table ready to work but Laura was still encased in her towel.

"You know, if you take your towel off, I'll take mine off," Rico said cheerfully.

Laura smiled a nervous smile. "Well, okay." She tried to be lighthearted, to match Rico's easy and cheerful tone but she couldn't get the scene in the spa room out of her mind. She lifted her body enough to pull the towel off. Rico dropped his. She snuck a quick peek at Rico's cock that was still long but flaccid - and shiny with moisture. He must have fucked Joanne! Laura thought.

"Uh...Rico..."

"Rick, please Mrs. Williams."

"Uh...sorry, Rick. Uh, where's Joanne?"

"Oh, she felt a little weak after checking out the damned hot tub. Haggling with the repairman, you know how draining that shit is. Anyway she went up to her room to rest. She said to tell you to enjoy yourself and come to her room after the massage."

"Oh, okay."

As soon as the warm oil and Rico's strong hands landed in between Laura's shoulder blades, just like with Allyson, Laura felt her body respond. She started to relax and she felt her sex swell and her nipples push almost painfully against the sheet on the table.

Joanne stood in the doorway, naked. She held a large, specially made dildo in one hand and Laura's "lost" panties from Laura's adventure in Joanne's library in her other hand. She was teasing her sex with the dildo and casually sniffing the panties, an approving smile on her face. She wondered how far Laura would let Rico take her.

Laura had almost fallen asleep from the massage when she heard Rico's voice softly breathe into her ear. "Okay, Mrs. Williams. Allyson said you enjoy special things. I'm going to make you feel very good."

Laura opened her eyes to see the top of Rico's sex hair and his flat stomach. "Hmmmmm. Okay...," she said lazily - no worry in her voice.

Rico slipped a blindfold over Laura's head. Laura started to object but relaxed again with Rico's voice soothing her, "You'll like this, I think. Just relax. If you want me to stop, just say 'stop,' okay?"

"Sure." But Laura felt so vulnerable. She wanted to see what was going to happen; she wanted to see Rico's body.

Rico took one of Laura's hands and gently massaged it. After a few minutes he wrapped a velvet band around her wrist and attached loosely to a bar that ran across the head of the table. He did the same with the other hand. Laura felt frightened and vulnerable but at the same time she felt more aroused. She imagined that her wetness was running between her legs and that Rico would see it if he looked. Her breathing quickened. Her heart was pounding.

"Relax, Mrs. Williams. Just relax and enjoy." Rico's voice was smooth and soothing.

He began his massage again, starting at her shoulders and slowly working down her back. When he got to her ass she felt his hand slide between her cleft and then stop at her anus. "You know, Mrs. Williams, the anus has almost as many nerve endings as the vagina."

Rico put pressure on her anus but did not penetrate. Laura gasped quietly. The fingers slid down lower, between her labia. Rico chuckled to himself quietly; she was so swollen and slick. When his fingers gently pushed over her clit and then stopped to pinch her clit hood and pull it back and forth Laura cried out in pleasure, shaking her head.

Rico's voice was firm yet not demeaning or threatening, "You're quite the slut, aren't you Mrs. Williams?" And he manipulated her clit again and quickly went back to her anus, applied more pressure and pushed part way into her sphincter causing another cry of pleasure. "You're my little red haired puta, eh?"

"What's that?" Laura was barely able to husk out, "Puta??"

Rico chuckled again and quickly repeated his earlier finger movements leaving Laura panting and moaning.

"A puta is a whore. You my little whore, bitch?" The finger went back to her anus and easily slipped past her sphincter up to his second knuckle where Rico took a couple of gentle finger thrusts.

"Eh, bitch? My little red haired puta?" The finger stayed in her ass while Rico used his other hand to work her lips and clit.

"Yes!" Laura managed to pant. She gripped the bar she was tied to and pressed her belly harder into the table. She felt the need to thrust, to rub against the table. She desperately wanted to fuck. Yes, she thought to herself, her body aflame with raw sexual feelings, she wanted to fuck like an animal. She didn't want to think. Just be mounted, be bred like a bitch. She grunted several times, rubbing her mound as hard as she could against the table.

Again the little chuckle, "What do you want me to do, puta? You want me to put my fingers into your secret garden? That what you want bitch?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" There was only need in her voice, raw need. Joanne heard it, smiled inwardly. She shoved the dildo deep into her own cunt and thrust it hard several times until it hurt. As Laura's lack of inhibition raised Joanne felt her own blood rise and burn; the darkness she felt to possess Laura was so sweet and so encompassing.

Rico pulled his finger slowly from her anus and his other hand left her clit. "Ah, little puta you forgot to say 'please.'"

Laura cried out in frustration. "PLEASE!" Wantonness and need was now all that was in her voice.

"Ummm, you've been a bad girl. Tell you what," Rico stood near the head of the table now. He untied her left hand and took off her blindfold, "do what you want. I love to see a slut like you do yourself. Nothing beats watching a woman fuck herself."

As soon as Rico freed her hand Laura lifted her belly quickly, twisted a leg up and ran her free hand down along her belly to reach her clit – completely oblivious to Rico's presence.

Again the chuckle; Rico took Laura by the hair and gently raised her face. Her face was red and sweat poured down her forehead. Her eyes were glassy. But she did not stop frigging herself. "Open your mouth, puta, and suck me off."

Joanne closed her eyes and slumped against the wall, the dildo slowly moving as she took a deep breath of the crotch of Laura's panties.

"Please," Laura panted.

"Please what puta? I told you to suck me."

"Please," Laura licked her lips and swallowed hard as her efforts masturbating intensified, "please put a towel between my legs, a...a rolled up...uh, a rolled up towel so I can fuck against it."

Rico stepped back from the head of the table and crossed his arms. "So you can fuck against it? Is that what you said? Did you say fuck?"

"Y-Yes...yes I said fuck. Please, Rick, please...I'll do whatever you want just...uh," Laura's hip rose slightly higher off the table so she could get another finger in her cunt. "Please."

"Well, since you said please." Rico went and rolled up a towel. He knew exactly where to place it and as Laura took her first rub against the towel Rico did three things, almost simultaneously: He pulled Laura's head and chest off the table by the hair. As she screamed at this violence he jammed two fingers into her anus. He then let loose of her hair letting her fall back to the table unexpectedly as he swatted her ass, hard."

Joanne worked the dildo harder and quicker as she pulled a nipple with the panties covering her fingers. She wished she were on the table. She looked at Laura's face; her eyes were more dazed, there was a tear or two on her cheeks but she kept masturbating like there was no tomorrow. She seemed to intensify her efforts on each thrust of Rico's fingers.

Suddenly Rico was back at the head of the table. He took her by the hair again. She opened her mouth voluntarily. He pressed the large plum head of his cock slowly into her small mouth. From here time for Laura seemed to both slow down and speed up.

"Ummm, puta your mouth...your mouth, it's almost as tight as that virgin ass of yours," Rico said appreciatively. Laura felt humiliated but she wanted to come, she had to come. Her fingers sped up while Rico thrust slowly and shallowly in her mouth. Laura's tongue moving around the large, plum shaped head, occasionally dipping deeply into Rico's slit, and winning high praise from Rico.

Finally, she felt the first contractions of her sex and collapsed fully onto her belly, covered in sweat and oil and blowing hard through her nose since Rico was using her mouth.

Rico withdrew, pulled her arm out from under her belly and retied her wrist to the table. Laura was limp; she did not resist. Then he took her by the hair again and submissively she opened her mouth for him, moving her head the little she could in Rico's grip to take his sex into her mouth.

"Here's something you may not enjoy but I love it. You'll have to have Allyson teach you how to do this without panicking or anything like that."

Joanne stopped her masturbation wondering what he was going to do to Laura. "Oh God," she whispered to herself. She knew.

Laura's eyes, though glazed, were looking up at him as he slowly pushed his cockhead around in her mouth. He had not pushed his cock any deeper into her mouth than the corona.

"Here goes."

He slid his hand down around her throat, elevating her throat a bit and then pushed into her mouth until he knew by the feeling (he always thought that it felt like he was popping a girl's cherry, no matter how old the woman), by the ugly and pained sound Laura made as he pushed past her gag reflex and the thrashing of Laura's body on the table, that he had pushed all the way into her upper esophagus. He proceeded to hold her head and throat immobile and fuck her throat, as if it were her ass or cunt. Laura's body thrashed though, sideways and up and down; she made gagging noises, she blew and snorted through her nose loudly and she made pleading noises for him to stop.

For Rico, it didn't take long, not near long enough; for Laura, Rico's sodomy felt like an eternity plus.

Just as her vision started to get gray and the sounds of her own desperation and Rico's obscene patter started to fade in her ears she vaguely sensed his cock jerk and her throat flood with his cum. She thought it bizarre. Bizarre that she was having this particular thought, at this particular time - a strange man gleefully holding her throat in a death grip with his penis buried in her mouth, using her as if she were just some sex toy. Her thought was this: since he came so far back in her throat, she thought that his cum felt warm and thick, and if she could taste it, it would taste like her grandmother's chicken noodle soup that Laura enjoyed as a small child. As he pulled his cock back she tasted the warm, thick, salty fluid on her tongue. Yes. It was her grandmother's chicken noodle soup.

When Rico was fully clear of her mouth he jacked his cock landing two or three long gobs of cum on her forehead, cheeks and chin.

The pleasant thought about her grandmother's chicken soup passed and time seemed to snap back, for just a moment, as she started to choke and cough. A rush of saliva mixed with cum rolled off her tongue and down her chin; she didn't know whether she had just thrown up but her choking eased a bit. A couple of more huge gulps of air and her body went limp again on the table except for some random twitching. She was simply panting now, her eyes closed, mouth wide open and wet.

Laura had no sense of time at all now. She just knew Rico was no longer using her. Dimly her consciousness registered the click and flash of a camera. Once. Twice. Three times.