Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~

Shock and Awe – Gone Horribly Awry

She opened her eyes but didn't even try to focus. Laura felt a hand on her head, petting her like she petted her cats. When she found her voice she asked, in a half-whisper thick with phlegm, "Rick, is that you," and for reasons beyond her comprehension she felt like she needed to add, "baby?"

When there was no immediate answer she turned her head and came eye to eye with Joanne. Joanne had the look but it was somehow sinister, Laura thought.

"My," Joanne said slowly and with great pleasure, "aren't you just the mess? Like a $2 crack whore down on Independence Avenue."

"Joanne! Joanne, oh thank God! He raped me! He sodomized me!"

"Laura, you little whore, don't lie to me," Joanne said as she used her middle finger to push a dollop of Rico's cum past Laura's lips. "Suck," she commanded.

Laura obeyed.

"I watched the whole thing. I came like a bitch in heat, baby, watching you two; watching you thrash as Rico fucked that pretty little face of yours. I used this finger, this dildo and these panties." Joanne held up her middle finger that she had used to feed Laura Rico's cum, an ivory dildo that looked very old and that had bumps around its circumference and Laura's panties that she thought she had lost weeks ago.

"You seemed to be really enjoying your, um, massage. As much as you enjoyed having Allyson eat your pussy and then stick your fingers up inside her pretty pussy while you two French kissed. How long after you got home did you wash her cum off your fingers, hmmmm? Or was having a man use you better?"

Laura was stunned and confused. She had no idea what to say, she simply starred at Joanne's face, Joanne's delighted, smiling face. Joanne pushed another smaller dollop of cum up Laura's chin to Laura's lips. Without being told to suck, Laura took Joanne's finger and sucked it clean.

"Good girl," Joanne said, reclaiming her finger and scooping the last dollop off Laura's cheek and popping it in her own mouth, slowly sucking her finger as she locked eyes with Laura.

Joanne laid her hands over each other and then sat her chin down so she was forehead to forehead with Laura. She sighed. "So, really, who was better? Allyson or Rico?"

"I...I...can't say..." Laura barely managed to whisper, the hint of tears in her voice and eyes. Joanne sat back up and caressed Laura's sweat ravaged face that clearly showed the emotional conflict that was boiling inside her.

"Shhhh, don't cry dear. It's all right. Let me ask you something. Okay?"

"Uh, sure," Laura sniffled.

"Your encounter with Rico, did you like it? I mean the way you cried and moaned and fingered yourself so urgently when he took his hand away and didn't finish what he started, you looked really into it, you know?"

Laura was still starring at Joanne, her eyes wide and moist. "Yes," she said hesitantly.

"Laura?" Joanne chided.

"Yes. I-I, uh, well, I, uh, loved it. Very much," Laura said with some bit of resolution in her voice.

"And when Rico forced your mouth and came in you like that, how'd you feel?"

Laura thought for a minute. Reluctantly she confessed, "I loved that too. It felt so primal and I felt so helpless and wild at the same time. He tasted like pussy..." She let her voice trail off as the realization hit her.

Joanne's smile brightened, "Oh, that's right dear, Rico fucked me before he came to you. He fucked me really, really well. I felt like the head of his cock had split my cervix open and he was pushing that rod of his into my womb. So. How'd I taste?"

"G-Good. It was all...good."

"You know, Laura, sweetheart, you haven't asked to be untied."

Laura looked at a bound wrist in amazement.

"Lift your hand with just a little force, dear."

Laura lifted her hand with barely any force and heard and saw the Velcro break apart and her hand was free.

"I would never allow myself or any other person in my home to be used in a serious scene without going over the rules with them; safe words and all that. Rico had you psychologically but if you really wanted to get free you could have very easily. But you apparently didn't and furthermore, you never told Rico to stop. Stop was your safe word."

Joanne's never raised her voice, in fact she got quieter, but it took on an angry tone. "So, you little self righteous slut, you give yourself to a girl you only just met, you let a strange man finger fuck your ass and deep throat him - albeit the deep throating was involuntary - but you won't give yourself to ME!"

Without missing a beat Joanne continued her summation, "I watched you the day you 'lost' your panties; how you came so wantonly, smearing your cunt on my sofa arm in the library. God, as wet and sticky as you were and the way you clenched you must have been so turned on."

"How...?" Laura interrupted.

"Web cams throughout the entire house, slut.

"I know what you were doing right up to where you were ready to give yourself to the deliveryman. If I hadn't showed up when I had; if I'd been five minutes later would he have had his cock in your mouth, your hands clutching his ass for stability? Would you let that dog have your pussy, have your ass? I've never had him but he looks like a good fuck."

Tears were rolling down Laura's cheeks as she sobbed on hearing her "sins" presented to her.

Joanne was merciless, "We had a good dinner, good talk, your wine was excellent and so was my whiskey. I felt so close to you, I opened up even more to you. I felt vulnerable and that is a rare feeling for me, baby. We got to see a live sex show. You masturbated in my car after we saw that little performance last night; God damn, girl but I was more turned on by watching you fuck yourself than by the show. You slept naked on my floor like a wanton whore, exhausted from her whoring. You even ruined a $500 chair in my guest room by rubbing your sweaty, musky cunt and belly on it, fucking against it to feel that fire in your pussy spread out over your body, undoubtedly to get yourself off one more time.

"But you won't give yourself to ME! From what I understand you won't give yourself to your husband like a real wife, good wife either. But you'll fucking whore around, won't you?!"

"Why are you such a hypocrite? You withhold your pleasures and being pleasured from those who love you and whom you claim to love, me, Sam, God."

Joanne shook her head with anger and disgust, "You're probably just a Sunday morning Christian, aren't you? You have no idea what is required of you by God. You unfaithful, ungrateful little bitch! You whore!

"I offer you so much and yet you reject me on moral and religious grounds." Joanne laughed cruelly and was even crueler when she finished her thought, "What an unbelievable crock of shit you are!"

Laura was weeping now, her tears flowing freely, her face burning with shame and a sick feeling filling her stomach. "Please...please, Joanne. Anne, oh, please don't say those things Joanne...please. You know deep down that I love you! I'm not a hypocrite! I'm not... Please..." Laura's voice was lost with her crying and then her body was wracked with sobs, unable to protest any further. She looked so pathetic, trying to lay in a fetal position on her side while having one hand still bound - weakly by Velcro.

Joanne bent and spoke softly but cruelly in Laura's ear, "You disgust me, you cheap, faithless slut. Get out of my house! NOW!"

Joanne turned on her heel and headed for her room. Now it was Joanne's turn to feel sick. She got to her room, slamming the door loud enough for Laura to hear, and went straight to her bathroom. She barely made it before she lost her breakfast kneeling over the toilet.

Joanne cleaned her face and rinsed out her mouth and then she pressed herself to the bedroom door, waiting. Sweat rolled off her forehead and body. Please Laura, love, please come to me. Please, Joanne whispered it like a mantra.

Several times she wanted to fling open the door and run downstairs to comfort Laura. But no, no, she couldn't. She had to stay the course. It's what her husband had done to her, what she had done to others; she knew the sexual psyches of people. Laura would come. Joanne must not give in.

Minutes passed.

Laura had not come crying to her door. And she hadn't heard Laura leave.

Then a horrific thought struck her: Laura's in the kitchen. What if she tries to kill herself? Oh, oh, oh God! Terror washed over Joanne's body. She pushed herself off the door, grabbed a robe and sprinted as quickly as she could for the kitchen, almost falling down the stairs.

Joanne saw Rico first. When he turned to face her she saw that he was pressing a kitchen towel to his side. It was bright red. Joanne gasped, a look of absolute horror on her face. "Rico?" she asked slowly.

"I'm okay, it didn't go deep." Rico said and then pointed to a corner of the kitchen. Naked and trembling, mumbling incoherently, squatted Laura, her arms and hands covering her breasts protectively and her legs pressed tightly together.

Joanne started to go to her when Rico grabbed her arm. "Hold up. She's still got a steak knife. It's in the hand on her breast; you can't see it. We need to think this out."

Joanne was ashen white as she looked at Laura and then Rico. She put her hands to her mouth, dumbfounded with the horror she'd created.

"Joanne. Joanne! Hey!" Rico said gently but loudly, "Snap out of it. Everyone's physically all right for the moment. You need to think."

Joanne looked at Rico like he was from another planet. "No. No! What are you say-...?!"

"JOANNE!" Rico shouted in her face, not wanting to slap her.

She took her trembling hands from her mouth, "Rico, my God, Rick, what have I done?"

"Uh, Joanne, I don't know, but, uh, let's think about this, okay. Get your wits about you, you know?"

Joanne took notice again of the kitchen towel pressed against Rico's side. "Oh, Rico...Rico, I'm so sorry. What happened?"

"I came back into the kitchen after your little scene and she was getting ready to slit her wrists with a steak knife. I wrestled it away from her but not before she cut me. Shit Joanne, she didn't have a nervous breakdown she had a fuckin' melt down." He cocked his head in Laura's direction, "I think the lights are on but nobody's home right at the moment, know what I'm saying? Uh, was it me?"

Joanne glanced at Laura; she had drawn her knees up to her breasts and was still mumbling. Joanne turned back to Rico and pulled over a kitchen chair, "No, Rick, it wasn't you. Here, sit down. You want me to call 911 or Allyson?"

"Get Allyson, she used to be a critical care nurse. Tell her to bring her kit."

As luck would have it, Allyson was giving a massage two blocks over from Joanne's - at the home of a couple of Joanne's acquaintance - he was a surgeon and she was a nurse practitioner.

"Allyson's coming and she's bringing Julie."

"I was hoping she'd be there. Between the two of them they'll fix me up."

While they waited Joanne sat at the kitchen table and starred at her devastated lover. Laura had started rocking gently, still mumbling, her eyes were wide and unfocused.

Allyson and Julie got to Joanne's in minutes. Initially they both examined Rico and when it appeared Rico's wound was superficial Julie went to Joanne while Allyson stayed with Rico.

"Annie, you okay?" Julie asked softly seeing Joanne's ashen, stunned look.

Joanne looked at Julie, her eyes welling with tears, "Could you help her, Julie?" pointing to Laura.

Julie took Joanne's hand, "What happened here?"

Joanne bowed her head and nervously rubbed her forehead. Julie knew Joanne had an unusual sex life but she never wanted details from her husband, a surgeon whom Julie allowed to "fuck around" with select people, Joanne being in that select group.

Joanne's hands were shaking; Julie gripped a little tighter on the one she was holding. "Annie, what's wrong with her? It's all right. I need to know if I'm going to help."

Joanne laughed nervously and without mirth, "Her name's Laura. I was trying to seduce her into a relationship; her husband's my steady lover but only on condition that we could bring her into our relationship."

No one noticed but Laura had quit rocking, quit mumbling and her eyes were wide but focused. She heard all of what Joanne told Julie. She fixed her gaze on Joanne and Julie.

"I-I got impatient. I wanted to make love to her so badly. I wanted her to, well; let's just say I pushed. I did something my husband did to me when he was training me."

"Annie, I'm not really sure what you are trying to say. What do you mean training?"

"Julie, surely Michael has told you of my appetites. My husband developed those appetites in me by psychologically and physically abusing me until I finally started to like the life he was making for me.

Julie gasped, "My God Annie, how horrible! I'm so sorry you went through that."

Joanne smiled a pained smile. On top of all that had just happened Julie was playing amateur psychiatrist. She didn't know how to tell Julie that her training was 38 years ago and that all in all, despite all she went through, she liked it. She had to get Julie back on track to help Laura. She was getting frustrated.

"Julie, you must think me such a monster..." Joanne started to weep. Laura wanted to rush to her. "No, Annie, I know you're kinky and you know it's not my cup of tea but I don't judge you. So, what exactly happened?"

"I had Rico give her a massage and then I had him fondle her, finger," she hesitated, "uh, forgive my language, Julie, I'm sorry, I had Rico finger fuck her ass and then he forced himself into her mouth and brutally sodomized her.

"It actually looked like she was enjoying it..."

To her stunned surprise a thought came over Laura Oh my God, Joanne, I was, I was enjoying it!

"...And then I read her the riot act; I played on her guilt. She's a wonderful, very proper woman. Over the past few weeks I've been getting her to open up to her sexuality. But she hasn't gotten her conscience, her heart and her libido in sync yet. She was very confused about what she was feeling and while she enjoyed her secret sex life, she was ashamed that I knew.

"Oh, Julie, I laid it on with a trowel. I put such a guilt trip on her, trying to break her, hoping she'd come to me, pleading for another chance and then I could help her get all her feelings and desires in harmony. I just shouldn't have pushed. I know you're not into women so this probably sounds funny, feel free to laugh, but I - Jesus, she's been driving me crazy with lust - and I just pushed to far to quickly. I love her terribly, just as much or even more than her husband.

"I didn't mean for her to try to hurt herself..."

Laura was blown away by what she was hearing but she still didn't know how to think or what to do. She was feeling like she was outside her body and lost.

Julie gave Joanne's hand a squeeze, "It'll be okay, Annie. Let me go talk to her."

Julie walked slowly toward Laura and knelt down a foot or two in front of her. Now, both Joanne and Julie noticed Laura seemed more alert. Laura looked Julie in the eyes.

"Hi Laura, my name's Julie. I'm a nurse and I'm a friend of Joanne's. I know something bad has happened to you. Are you wanting to hurt yourself now?"

Laura shook her head and then unfolded her arms and legs and slowly gave Julie the steak knife. "Thank you, Laura," Julie said as Laura drew her knees back to her breasts. What do you want to do? You and I can sit here and talk or I'll help you go to a hospital."

"Can I talk to Joanne?" Laura said in a shaky voice.

"Sure." Joanne was stunned and walked quickly and knelt next to Julie.

"Laura, honey, I'm so sorry I hurt you."

Laura's expression was still rather vacant but she said slowly, her voice still moist from Rico's fucking, "I thought love meant never having to say you're sorry."

Joanne's eyebrows shot up an inch. "Honey?"

"You know, Love Story, Love means never having to say you're sorry."

Joanne didn't know what to say. Laura continued.

"Your lover is Sam? My Sam?"

"Uh, yes." Joanne bowed her head and felt her face flush with shame.

"But you really love me too? You really want a relationship with me too?"

"I want to love both of you – I DO love both of you; I want us to be a family like the ones we've been researching. I was serious the other night about seducing you and loving you."

"I still don't really understand any of this though. I can't get my head around it, you know?"

"I understand dear, this is all my fault. I'm so sorry."

"I don't disgust you?"

"No, baby. You don't. It was a head game I was playing. I shouldn't have played it. It was so wrong of me."

Julie interjected, "Joanne, I'm sorry, but I think I need to say this. Laura, you've been through a bad experience this morning. You sound like things are better for you but do you want me to take you to a hospital where you can rest and be treated."

Laura looked at Julie for a long minute then she turned to Joanne. "I - I, uh, I want to stay here, if that's okay."

"Sure it is, honey. If you feel safe with Joanne, I'll take off but here," Julie wrote down her name and number on a piece of paper, "you call me if you need me. I promise I'll help, okay?"

For the first time since this incident started Laura smiled weakly. "Sure, thank you. You're very kind."

"I'm going to talk with Joanne a minute and then she'll be back with you, okay? You just sit there until she comes and helps you."

"I will."

"It was nice meeting you, Laura. Annie," Julie took her by the arm and led her to the opposite corner of the kitchen, "I think I have a fair picture of what went down. I can't say that I like it or feel comfortable leaving Laura with you.

"You have to know she seems to me to be very fragile. If she suffers another big shock..." Julie let the warning hang in the air. "Well, I believe you do love her but I don't want to find out you've pushed her or you'll never fuck my Michael again - and never have a shot at me. Understand?"

Joanne was startled. She stared at Julie for her directness; she was a bit shocked by what Julie had to say - ending with the threat that Julie would deny Joanne Julie's husband and the possibility of having Julie sexually - whom in many ways was just as sexually appealing as Laura. "Uh, yes. I promise. I won't hurt her anymore. You have to believe me, I didn't mean for this to happen, I just..."

"I know, Annie. It's okay. I'm going to call Laura tonight. I want to talk to her and make sure she's all right. Okay?"

"Sure. Thank you."

Julie bit her lower lip and looked away for a second. When she turned back to Joanne she asked, "Do you have any sedatives in the house, you know, Valium, Xanax, anything like that?

"Uh, no. I don't use them," trying to make a joke Joanne said, "I've found a couple of Irish whiskey's usually do the trick, so to speak."

Julie was not amused, "Well, all righty then. Uh, why don't you lay off the booze. I'm also a physician's assistant and I have dispensing privileges." She grabbed her bag and fished around for a prescription pad from the doctor's office she worked at. "Here's a script for some Valium. I'm writing it for Laura - what's her last name?"

"Williams."

"But you could probably use one or two yourself." Joanne didn't know whether to feel grateful or insulted when Julie handed her the prescription but she smiled at Julie and took it gracefully.

Allyson had Rico standing, his arm around her shoulder. "Joanne, we're taking off. I want to get Rick some stitches. See you tomorrow, usual time?"