Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

"Sorry Joanne," Rico said over his shoulder as Allyson was leading him out.

"It's okay Rick, you did fine. Get well."

Suddenly Joanne found herself alone in her kitchen with Laura. She looked at Laura still sitting in the corner. Laura was looking at her expectantly.

Joanne went to Laura and stood inches in front of her. Laura reached out and touched Joanne's knee under her robe and slid her fingers up Joanne's inner thigh to her sex.

Joanne hissed and whispered an Oh my God! as Laura's fingers made contact with Joanne's sex.

Laura whispered, barely audibly, "I'm your bitch. I love you." Laura worked her middle finger between Joanne's fleshy lips and slid it down, with some pressure, from the top of Joanne's clit to the opening to her cunt.

Joanne shrugged out of her robe and spread her legs. "Look at me, Laura."

Laura looked up into Joanne's face. Joanne had a very pleased smile on her face. "Then please your Mistress, little bitch and then I'll start your training."

Laura came to her knees, her middle finger curling to seek Joanne's G-spot. Once on her knees she slid her other hand over Joanne's lower belly, hip and on around to hug Joanne's ass to herself, Laura's fingers playing in Joanne's crack. Ever so gently, Laura kissed Joanne's mons and then flicked Joanne's silver clit ring with her tongue. She pulled her head back and gazed into Joanne's face, "Yes, Mistress."

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

This is as far as I have taken Laura and Joanne. Sam is still off in Baton Rouge with Joanne's friend and his new political client. Baton Rouge, according to what a resident there once told me, is far more sexualized and underground than New Orleans could hope to be. A lot of things happen in the darkness and in the oppressive Delta heat and humidity.

So the question to my readers: do I take this threesome out to its end and see what happens when Sam, Laura and Joanne get together or is imagination enough?

Thank you for reading. Please send feedback or leave a comment on the comment board.