Samantha's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, I'll wait for you all day if you need me to." Funny how a little flash of cleavage can quickly lead to an attitude adjustment.

As I reached for the door handle, the cabbie nearly killed himself scrambling out of his cab.

"Allow me to get the door for you." He said as he opened the door for me. "My name is Frankie."

"Hi Frankie, I'm Sam." Hmmm, for some reason, I didn't want to give him my real name and Sam (even though it was my name) somehow felt like an alias to me.

"Welcome to my cab Sam." He said with a little bow.

"Thank you." I said as I slid into his cab sideways, butt first.

I looked up at Frankie, trying to catch his eye, but right now, he only had eyes for my legs and crotch. Watching his face to see his reaction, I slid my right foot into the cab, giving him a spread eagle view of my tiny little panties. I was a little worried that he'd be able to see my pussy right through these panties, but I think it was dark enough out, that he couldn't see too much.

His jaw dropped and it looked like he stopped breathing. After a three second pause, I quickly rubbed my pussy through my panties and brought my other leg in.

"Thanks Frankie." I said with a naughty little smile (not that he even noticed).

"So where to?" He asked as he sat back in his seat.

"The Lotus."

"The new night club? No wonder you're all dressed up." He said as he readjusted his mirror to get a better look at me.

Seeing what he was up to, I slid to the center of the seat so he'd have a better view. I'm pretty sure he couldn't see my crotch without actually turning around, but he did have a great view of my tits.

"So are you going to be there alone or are you meeting up with friends?" He asked, trying to make some small talk.

"If you don't mind, I need just a little quite time so I can concentrate on what I'm doing."

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Shhh."

With my legs spread (one behind each seat) I started rubbing my pussy. I was incredibly horny right now and I wanted to see if I could keep myself on the edge of an orgasm the entire way to the club. I was rubbing slowly while avoiding my clit, as I really wanted this to go slow and last.

"Mmmm." I moaned, rubbing a little faster.

"Are you ok back there?"

"Shhh."

I saw him looking in the mirror, trying to get a peek at what I was doing.

"Oh yeah." I was going to keep Frankie on edge as much as I was going to keep myself.

This time Frankie actually turned around to see what I was up to and his eyes doubled in size as he saw me rubbing my pussy.

"Frankie, keep your eyes on the road. We don't want to get in an accident."

"Oh, yeah, right."

"Oooooo . . . Mmmmmm."

Frankie was trying vainly to adjust his mirror down so he could see better, but there was just no way. Feeling a little sorry for him, I grabbed one of my tits and started massaging it under my dress. Pinching my nipple, my pussy instantly went into hyper-drive.

"Oh God!" My dress was too tight on my tits to easily play with them, so I pulled the dress to the sides, letting both my tits pop free.

Now I could see Frankie readjust his mirror again so he could watch me playing with my tits.

Having a man so close and trying his hardest to watch me masturbate was so naughty that my pussy was getting more and more wet by the second. I needed to feel myself from the inside. So pulling my panties off to the side, I slid two fingers in my pussy and started rubbing from the inside out.

With one hand fingering my pussy and the other pinching my nipple, I was starting to get close to cumming. How close could I get without passing the point of no return? Oh God, this felt good, but while I could feel the intensity building, I wasn't on any edge yet. I knew what I needed to do.

Leaning back into my seat, I brought my legs up, putting one foot on the back of the driver's seat and the other one on the back of the passenger seat. I then pushed my fingers a little deeper into my pussy, reaching for my g-spot.

Frankie must have felt me pushing on the back of his seat because he turned around again (his eyes nearly popping out of his head this time).

"Ah Ah Frankie, eyes forward."

He mumbled something as he turned back to his driving.

Oh Yeah, that was it. I rubbed my g-spot and I felt tendrils of electricity running straight from my pussy to my nipple. I was getting so close, I was going to need to stop soon.

"Oooooo . . . Oooooo . . . Ooooo." I was breathing hard and I knew that Frankie was straining to hear anything he could.

Oh God, I was nearing the edge of orgasm. Not sure I could handle the next step, but wanting to push my limits, I rubbed my clit with my thumb.

"OH GOD!" I screamed as I immediately took my thumb off my clit, pulled my fingers out of my pussy and stopped pinching my nipple. This was the moment of truth. Pushing hard on the backs of the seats, I tightened up all the muscles in my legs trying to hold off my orgasm.

"Holy Christ!" I could feel my legs starting to quiver and shake uncontrollably as I bit my lip and pinched my nipples hard (painfully hard) trying to hold my orgasm at bay.

Oh God, I don't think I'm going to make it. I'm going to cum.

I lowered my legs back down and pulled myself into a fetal position on the back seat as I tried holding off the wave of pleasure running through my entire body. As I concentrated on my breathing, I could feel myself slowly coming back from the edge of the cliff.

Oh God, that was so close. I didn't think I was going to be able to stop it.

Sitting back up in my seat, I pulled my dress back into position, coving up my tits again.

"Are you Ok?" Frankie asked with some real concern in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm great." I replied.

Leaning forward so I could see into the front seat, I saw that Frankie was doing all right too. He only had one hand on the wheel while he was rubbing his cock though his pants with the other one.

"Don't you think you should have two hands on the wheel?" I whispered in Frankie's ear as I took one of the fingers that I had just had in my pussy only moments before and caressed Frankie's neck.

He jumped, but I wasn't sure if I startled him by whispering in his ear or if it was from my light touch on his neck. His second hand was back on the wheel in a flash, but I could see that he was still sporting an erection.

"Were you playing with yourself after you caught me with a couple of fingers in my pussy?" I continued whispering in his ear.

I let my hand drop from his neck down to his open shirt, running my fingers through his chest hair.

"This isn't one of those cabs with all the cameras in it like on Taxi Cab Confessions, is it?"

"N . . . N . . . No." He stammered.

"Good, because what I just did back there was a little too X-rated for that show."

I ran my fingers up from his chest along his neck and to his lips.

"Can you smell my pussy on my fingers?" I asked.

"Hmmm, yes." He said as he opened his mouth and started sucking on my fingers. "You taste pretty good too."

"Mmmm, you are a naughty boy, aren't you?"

"I can be if you want me too."

"Mmmm, I do love a naughty boy, but unfortunately, I think we're here and I need to go meet my friends." I said, pulling my fingers from his mouth.

"I can be here to give you a ride home."

"I'm not sure how long I'll be here. Plus there's no guarantee that I'll even be going home tonight."

Handing him a $10, he waved me away.

"No charge, I'll take care of it."

"Thank you Frankie. Have yourself a great night."

"Hang on, let me get the door for you." He said as he jumped out to get the door for me again.

I noticed that he opened the door on the street side so that I didn't have to get out where the line of people waiting to get in would be able to see me. Did Frankie do this on purpose, hoping that I'd give him another little flash? Well, since he did pay for my ride, it was the least I could do.

As he opened the door, I noticed that he was trying to hide the erection he still had.

Getting out of the car the same way I got in, I made sure to keep my legs spread for a good seven seconds before I got out.

"Oh, I almost forgot my purse." I said as I turned back to the cab to grab it.

Pulling my dress up just a little, I kept one foot on the ground while I stepped back into the cab with the other. Reaching all the way to the other side of the cab, I arched my back and stuck out my butt more than I needed to, knowing that this gave him a perfect view of my butt and the front of my panties. If it wasn't so dark already, I'm sure he'd be able to see my pussy right through my panties.

"Hang on, I think it slid down off the seat." I said lifting my butt up a little higher and feeling my dress ride up even further on my hips.

Knowing that Frankie was standing only three feet behind me, practically drooling on my butt, was turning me on again. My panties were still soaked from the ride over, but I could feel my pussy getting wet all over again (was it going to be this way all night, every time someone looked at me?).

"Got it!" I said.

"Um, I'm a little stuck here. Do you think that you can give me a hand out?"

"Ah, yeah. What do you want me to do?"

"Just come on over and hold my hips to steady me as I back out."

I felt his hands grab me as I slowly backed out of the cab. As I suspected, he helped pull me out, but he didn't back up. As I backed right into him, I could feel his erection rubbing up against my butt. Deciding not to fight it, I gave him a naughty little standing lap dance as I grinded against his cock for a couple of seconds.

"Ok, I think I'm good now."

He backed up so I could stand back up and pull my dress back down.

He just stood there, looking a little stunned as he eyes went right back to my tits.

Leaning over to him, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for the ride Frankie." I whispered in his ear while I gave his cock a little squeeze. "Have a great night."

And with that, I walked away to see if I could find Kelley.

The crowd was huge. There was a line of people running all the way down the street and around the corner. How was I ever going to find Kelley?

"Samantha!" I heard a cry from behind me. I guess Kelley was going to find me.

"Kelley!" I called back waving to her.

"Holy Shit! What are you wearing?" Kelley nearly screeched.

"It's a new dress I bought this afternoon. Do you like it?" I asked, holding up my arms to display my dress.

"Like it? I LOVE it! It's incredible!"

Then I did a slow turn so she could get the full effect.

"Shit! You're practically naked from behind! I can see you butt, at least the top of it. And you're not even wearing anything under it, are you? There's no way you can be."

"You DID say I needed to be a little more daring, didn't you? Do you think this is daring enough?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Your dress is more than daring, it's pure sexual desire! And just look at those heels. You do know that you're telling every guy here tonight that you're looking to get fucked, don't you?"

"That's just the look I'm going for." I said with a little laugh. "Though I'm not really looking to hook up with anyone tonight."

"Too bad, looking like you do, I was hoping I might take you home myself."

What? Was she serious? No, she's probably just pulling my leg because of how I look.

So I thought that I'd just throw the innuendo back at her.

"Play you cards right and you just never know." I replied with a little laugh that left her not quite sure if I was serious or not.

Kelley looked me over from head to toe again and on the way back up, her eyes froze on my tits.

"I knew your boobs were fake. There's no way real ones are that perfect."

"They're mine, I haven't had anything done to them. Honestly."

"Whatever."

"You're looking gorgeous tonight." I said, trying to change the subject.

"Thanks, but standing next to you, nobody will even notice me."

"Don't be ridiculous. You're sexy from head to toe."

She did look hot in a form fitting leather miniskirt, and low cut halter top. But she was obviously wearing nylons with a bra under her top. She was still sexy, but didn't ooze sex appeal.

"Well, hopefully it'll be good enough that I don't have to buy my own drinks at least."

"That's for sure. Now how do we get in? Just look at that line. It'll take hours, assuming that we can get in at all."

"Samantha, have you learned nothing yet? When we look like this, we don't wait in lines. Let's go up and see what they can do for us."

Walking up to the front of the line, the bouncer was a huge black man who had to be at least 6'5" and solid muscle. He was professional too, as his eyes only flashed on my tits before going to my eyes.

"Good evening, how are you two lovely ladies doing this evening?"

"We're doing pretty good, but we do have one small little problem." Kelley said.

"What possible problem could you two have on a gorgeous night like tonight?"

"Well, it's a little chillier out than we expected and we forgot our sweaters. The line is so long that I'm not sure we can handle that long of a wait in this chill. Is there any way you could let us in."

"Hmmm, I'm not really supposed to let anyone jump the line."

He had been talking to Kelley throughout this exchange, but suddenly he looked me straight in the eye as he said. "But for you, I think we can make an exception."

He unhooked the rope to let us pass.

"Thank you." I said with a mischievous little smile.

"You ladies have fun tonight." He said as we passed through the doors and climbed the stairs.

About half way up, I looked back over my shoulder to catch our bouncer checking out my butt. Hmmm, not quite as professional as I thought.

This was going to be a night I'd never forget . . .