All Comments on 'Same Old, Same Old'

by Bob Clark Jr.

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
TesshuTesshualmost 20 years ago
Great story.

Very very emotional, and well written. However, if I met a guy like that I would kill him and never think twice about it; he is a character that is just meant to be hated for being such a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing

Wow!!! What a great story. It was more than a standard incest story. Not just sex, there was depth, emotion...so much good stuff.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Touching

Very touching and emotional, good twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
perfect!

this story is worth the 6k i paid for this lap top.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
Wow, that was deep!

While the romantic in me was upset that it didn't turn out happily ever after, this story was definitely worth my time. After reading it, I sat in front of the computer for an entire minute just thinking, wow, now that was different!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Remarkable

....wow, how do i find the words? I cried through most of this story, and i felt the pain and rush of the characters, truly, im speechless. Fantastic work, absolutely, fantastic.

~kimberly~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Grade A

Here is a story that puts together thought and action. I found it interesting how it flowed around music, especially with the last comment when Matt knew who the artist was. It was a good touch to see how he had transformed into someone who had cared about his sister even though at that point he wasn't willing to admit it. The only thing that I found unrealistic was Matt's denial of anything remotely redemptive in his personality. Someone like that would surely have yearned to be saved...wouldn't they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Magnificent piece

This is incredibly good stuff, the polar opposite of the usual fuckstory we expect at this site. You have a right to be proud of yourself.

I disagree with the other commenter who said the protagonist is a creep. He acts like a jerk, because our society teaches us guys to act like a jerk. He at least knows he is a jerk, and feels rightly guilty about it.

I weep inside for both of them.

--

amativissimus

MasterTigerMasterTigeralmost 20 years ago
Damn Fine Work...

This was a good story. It had the right amount of sex, love, hate and hurt to be beleave able. It was well written, and a good plot line. The ending was a perfect fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
He's just lucky she didn't kill herself

Honestly this guy is a nutcase, and after what he's done to his sister's mind with his rejection/acceptance game, I'd hate to see whom she winds up with. Imprinting, that's what it's called. His sister won't be satisifed with a nice guy now, it's going to be the loser, the abuser, that attracts her.

I doubt that I'd like Matt in person, and if he treated a woman like he did his Beth in my presence, I wouldn't think twice before doing my best to put him six feet under.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

With your writing skill you should be writing books .Maybe you do under another name who knows . Great job Iliked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Work

Very touching...always fascinated by the conflict of taking pleasure against doing the right thing.

Also loved the idea of seduction in the story as the acceptance of the guy despite his intrinsic faults..

nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Really Screwed Up Guy

Good story about a really screwed up guy. Just as you grow to hate the male character even more, there is finally a redeeming feature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well Written

Amazing story! I like the fact that this wasn't a happy ending story. Lets face it, real life isn't like a Disney cartoon. It's nice to be able to read something that speaks to emotions that are not normally let out into the light of day. Thank you for speaking to my pain. It needed a good airing out. *smile*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Unbelivable

What an excilent work. It was very thought provoking and reminded me of "Lolita". They both had that same affect on me of making me love the characters and hate them at the same time. It made me sick and filled me with compassion. You are a master with words.

serentyserentyalmost 20 years ago
awesome story

hi bob

your story was off the hook you are one of the better writers here ive had real incest experience so i was really into your story my pussy was so wet by the time i had got done reading please write about father daughter experience too waiting for more stories from you

serenty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Best Erotica Story

This was the best erotica story I've ever read. Great job with the combination of emotions and thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good god

thats honestly one of the best stories i have ever read, erotica or otherwise. Keep it going just like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW

Very well written and thought out. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This story has got my attention

I was sitting flipping through stories. When I started reading this one, I became more attentif than usual to all the words and the story came to life in my mind, it was not only sexual fantasy. I was eager to know the end of it.

I truly and deeply appreciate this writing which is miles above the usual "I did this, she did this" without interest. Really impressive

camstevens33camstevens33almost 20 years ago
Hardly the same old same...

The first thing I noticed was, of course, how well the author writes. His other submissions have always been a pleasure to read, and that is one reason why.

When characters in stories start pissing me off, it's essentially for one of two reasons. Either because the story sucks, in which case I stop reading. Or because the story is damn excellent, in which case I can't stop. Not many writers can hook me on a story, and until now, none who write erotica. Bob, I don't know if you do anything bigger or more mainstream than the stories you post here, but you should. I'll be a fan...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
my god...

I never leave comments on these..but this was a great story. Thanks.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Oh wow!!!

If it hasn't already, this has to win some kind of category competition. It was just too fucking brilliant!!!!!!

Damn, I'm ready to start over and read it again - awesome story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Touched...

The tears are still running down my face.

Not really the reaction I had expected, but definitely a good surprise.

Your work is phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Realistically Written/Portrayed

Time heals all wounds, it is said.

The brother, being older, seemed to be going through some conflicting thoughts: he knows being the older sibling, the brother, he should be protective of the younger sibling, despite their arguments, which are pretty typical of siblings; but he seemed to also feel he's too weak to effectively resisting tempation, when Lolita tempted him so (again, despite their petty arguments),,,

Hopefully HIS action (by moving away, giving her time to grow and mature) would, as he hoped, give both of them a chance to build "healthy" relationships with other people. But if deep down they're truly "destined" to be together, as the cliche goes, then let's have them meet 5 or 10 years down the road and see how strong their love/attraction for each other was/is.

Sex alone is hardly the basis for a loving future together; and incest makes it even more inopportune. But, again, have them meet some years down the road and see what their thoughts are toward each other, when both have had a chance to be with others...

Again, very realistic story, different from the typical: I fucked my sister/brother and we keep doing it, doing it, doing it, until we can't stand up no more and continue doing it lying down, then we called Pizza Hut and continued doing it for two more days; ad nuaseam,,,

The brother's emotions could be explored more. Despite his meanness, he seemed like --- hard as it is to believe, because of their action --- a conscientious brother, willing to suffer quietly, to see if the little sister would have a chance to be happy, to be "normal",,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great !

Continue with these writings and some one is going to chase you down for a book!

Have you probably though of one with this theme?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow.

...wow. No words to describe it. Just... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

It is simply amazing, my stomach was in knots, this story is truly touching. I think all that have read this story would like it if you wrote a part 2 to this story, I know a lot of people out there would love to know what happens. Does he come back after realizing that he can be happy with her, and what does she do after she finds out that he left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Please don't write a sequel or anything else to this masterpiece; it needs to be short, grey, and nihilistic.

What a great story. The content itself is great. I almost felt guilty about being aroused by the sex scenes because of the dreary context against which they were set.

Sometimes, a lot of exposition or psychology is annoying, especially when the author is trying to tack it onto some one-dimensional sex-crazed characters. But in this story, it makes the sex much more adult and confusing. Mr. Clark moves seamlessly from touching lovemaking on her bed to nasty, dirty fucking in a piss-stained restroom. He accomplishes what the best motion pictures accomplish: I stopped being a guy reading at my computer and became the brother, immersed in his disgusting world.

Also, this story's theme seems to be that which escapes a lot of incest fiction: what if this really happened? What would the real-life, adult consequences of something like incest actually be? What if a sister actually fell in love with her brother, felt herself falling into a self-deprecating pit of abuse and dysfunction, and used the love as justification?

And lastly, I loved the method of writing: the short, terse sentences, the juxtaposition of tense and location. It was all very brilliant. Keep up the good work, Mr. Clark.

aysa69aysa69over 19 years ago
wow

totally different from what i've read on here and it was simply extraordinary. i cant believe i read the whole thing and i did and i truly enjoyed it. captivating, compelling, hell i felt as if i was in the story myself. i aboslutely adored it. great work,

themonk110themonk110over 19 years ago
Very well written indeed.

Thanks. The story moved me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Too Intense

This one was too intense. I couldn't stand it. It goes against everything I love in brother-sister incest. The romance, the intimacy, the unique love... everything about it is wrong. Completely against my ideals....

...And it was an incredible read.

Same old, same old? What an understatement for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Total Gravy, Baby

okk bartender..keep'em coming, better yet..just leave the bottle.. a great story, although a total emotional overload!it really takes you some place as good stories suppose to do. keep writing, you've got the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No sequel

I agree with everything that the others wrote except one: don't write a sequel. The story ends perfectly, and there's no way a sequel could have the same drive and power. It was a wonderful departure from the incest stories that everyone else writes.

JRM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

That was an amazing story!! Extremely well written. IT is definitely a different type of story from the usual, more romantic stories on this website. I have to admit it was a little depressing the way it ended, but that is what made this story so unique.

I do agree with someone else who posted that a good sequel, if you wish to write one, would be coming Matt coming back 5 or 10 years down the road. YOu mentioned on two occasions where Matt beat up a guy that hurt his sister. Maybe a sequel could be Matt coming to save her or something. I understand that may be a little corny, and is going in the opposite direction of this story, but it an idea.

Again, great story. While it wasnt a happy ending that makes you feel all warm inside(no pun intended), its still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Done!

The story is remarkably real, the characters are more like people we all know than those we find in the "Same Old, Same Old" stories. How can you manage to put so much pain in so few words?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unbelieveable

Absolutely fantastic. Very powerful stuff. Of course, I could say that about all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh My God!

Truly one of the best stories. Really amazing! The characters were real and the story was so well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

You should write seriously, a full novel. You have a voice and excellent sense of measurement and selection. 1st person is very good for you. Don't waste your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truely Brilliant

I agree, you should write a proper novel, you're really good. You tell the story fantastically with a brilliant balance of sex and story. VERY well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

This got me like no other story on this site has. This felt like a real story, not a cliche to make the sex scenes happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME

This is surely the most intense and amazing story i've read on literotica .Two thumbs up for this one . keep it up .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TRULY AWESOME STORY

THIS IS REALY A GREAT STORY. YOU ARE A NOVELIST AT HEART AND I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE OF THE SAME. KEEP IT UP MY FRIEND

elanoraelanoraover 18 years ago
It couldn't be better

I felt his anger and it made me angry. I felt her pain and it made me cry. All the storys of yours that I read so far are brillant. There's nothing like you work. Keep writing.

BaribrotherBaribrotherabout 18 years ago
Great

When he was so mean to her, I wanted to just close the whole store up and not read anymore. But I just couldn't. I had to read it all. I will have to agree with everyone that this is a great story, if not the best I have read so far. Keep it up. I will read anything you put on this site.

miss_apple_tartmiss_apple_tartalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Wow, I almost felt like I was part of the story. I have been with guys like Matt, I know exactly what made Beth fall in love with him. He was just so real it was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cried buckets

Loved it. Thanks for redeeming Matt. I don't think this is porn actually. It's very arty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No words.

The best I have read. Sad, sweet, dark, shining. This is a jewel of a tale. You have a rare talent, sir. None of your work has disappointed me. Keep writing; I eagerly await more.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 17 years ago
Dear Heaven...

That was so touching! So real! You're a master at writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Mirror Before Me

Bob, that story is amazing. Not for it's style, or it's subject matter, or it's treatment and characterization. It is amazing because it is as if you crawled inside my head, pulled out my memories, and put them into words.

It has been 28 years since I've seen my sister. My mother died, and soon after, my father. I never called, I never wrote, I did not attend the funerals, I have never responded to any overtures from any family member. 25 years in the Marine Corps, 28 years alone inside my heart and head.

I read your story, and went online to a forum I know my sister frequents, got her e-mail address, and sent her a copy. No commentary, no words of my own. Her three word response has me sitting here, crying, trying to find the courage to do what I know I should. Three words - I love you - and her phone number.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Unbelievably Good

Matt is as real a person as has been created in all of the stories I have read in LE. And your stories all seem so poignant regardless of how they end. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Got a couple ideas

I couldn't get this story out of my head. Real or not, how about a couple angles to expand it? 1-She pines away for him, almost to dying when he gets word from a someone who knows him-maybe run into at a grocery & is told of her near death. He goes to her just in time..........you'll take it from there. OR 2- what he doesn't know & she learns after he leaves she is PG, gives birth & that child when he/she gets say 18-20, goes looking for him & brings him back to her & o yes, they live happily ever after.

What can I say. I'm a sentimental slob & this story really moved me in ways I'm not sure.

You are an artist with words. Why did you stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best of your work

You are no doubt the best author on this website, and this is no doubt the best of your posted work. I loved the deep darkness into which the two characters descended. I thought this was in nice contrast to your other story "Everything is Different," which possessed the feel of erotic Victorian literature where love between siblings was considered the purest form of love. The lyrical and dreamlike nature of that story moved me, but the gritty, perverse reality of this story really stirred all kinds of feelings in me. I agree with someone who posted earlier that this story has a definite artsy feel to it. I could almost see it being some acclaimed independent or arthouse film. I really feel you should turn this story into a novel in order to more fully explore these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This story reminds me of a movie

by Antonio Bandaras, about the same exact situation with his younger sister. Both are very sad, because one of the siblings, the older in both cases, knows the world will be very harsh and unforgiving, so in order for both of them to be able to find some semblance of happiness, they must get away from their sibling, someone they love deeply but know they could never marry and live happily ever after... <p>

Antonio Bandaras made that little movie before he became famous and married Don Johnson's former wife... <p.

Both are great tragic love stories involving siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy Tragedy

omg. this story was so sad. it made me want to cry when he left. just like in 'Eviction' and Mel died. its kind of depressing but so sexy still. why'd you go and do that. why'd he have to leave? great story tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
stupid

you have some real stupid readers if they liked your story

"same old same old" it was totaly unrealistic and unbelievable there is no way a guy would ever fuck a girl that he fought with so much especially his sister he would find a way to avoid her and ignore her he would find some where else to live or stay away from the house except to sleep try to keep it aleast sounding believable if i want a fantasy i would have gone to that section or to the twilight zone

wiresandwoodwiresandwoodalmost 16 years ago
Hurt My Heart

So touching and beautiful. The characterization was incredible. This story will haunt me for days, I'm sure.

CallidoraCallidoraalmost 16 years ago
ugh

Well that was a disgusting, angstful wallow all right. Obviously a cut or two above standard for this site--but god, there is more to life than heroic misery! The story seems to recognize the stupidity of its protagonist, but ultimately it is complicit in his egotism--it lets him take over and even flirts with letting him be the hero at the end. This is a weakness in it. Sure, the situation is "real"--these people are monsters (albeit sexy ones), but there are people like that. Write about them if you want, you can write about anything! But please do not fetishize sickness.

<br /><br />

Stepping back from that: The fight/sex scene at the beginning, before things got all heavy, was breathtaking. My shorts are still wet from that, anyway. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Good

This is my absolute favorite story of yours. I wish you'd write some more. I disagree with anyone who says this seems unrealistic. I had a very similar tension and relationship with my older brother. It changes you forever. This story kind of breaks my heart but it's so very hot. The tension and emotion is so real.

stingpaynestingpayneover 15 years ago
:(

That was truly a gem...

It made me cry...

im a guy 27 but ur story made my eyes wet... its truly about sacrifice and thinking more about the other person than yourself

im a bit of a troubled guy myself.. only cuz im single, virgin and a software engineer who has no social life...

i wudnt go to this extent though...

i will wait for the one im gonna marry.. thats how it is in my culture.

thanx for a fun filled story

{ps:excuse the silly fake login plz...}

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You've Got to be Kidding Me.....

I can see why this guy was fucking his sister; He's a whiny bitch that no woman his age, and outside the immediate family tree, would have anything to do with. The sister is completely lacking any sort of self-worth, hence her interest in him. Christ, I'm surprised that his hand would even put out to him with how fucking miserable and whiny he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!!!

it was so good till u have to screw it all at the end!

couldn't u have written some lines less?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazingly Good

That was INSANELY entertaining and well-written. It was probably the best incest story I've ever read, and one of the best short stories in general that I've read. Of course, I hoped that she would save him - she really tried. But in the end he saved her. (Or at least that was what he thought he was doing.) The ending was surprising, wonderful, anything but cliche. I would love to see a sequel about them further down the line, though. He can't run from her, or his feelings, forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
think it's

realistic.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 14 years ago
this guy is a jerk !!

this guy is a jerk !!

he does not deserve such a sister.. pfff

Badboy224Badboy224almost 14 years ago
Keep story going !

I hope that you write some more about them it is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

nice story,but it made me feel sad more than aroused...which is a good thing.change is good :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This was a very sad tale -- but I loved it. Very well written; quite different. I actually cried at the end. If this were a true story, she's gonna be fucked up for the rest of her life; he already is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HONEST OPINION

WE NEED SOME HONEST OPINIONS AROUND HERE OR THESE WRITERS WON'T IMPROVE. wrong area belongs in the nonerotic area because this was not erotic in any way only a real turn off. properly post your stories in the right area.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what

what a asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

This was a very fun read for me. It was a little different, but definitely in a good way. You had fantastic flow in this story, and you write beautifully. I was not expecting that ending, could there be a part 2 in the making? 5 stars, please keep up the good work.

-Grape

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
real downer

if i wanted to be depressed by a story like this i would watch jerry springer or dr. phil MOST readers come here to feel good not to be turned off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
typical

this is just the typical bob clark garbage it needs to be deleted along with the rest of his trash stories. this was so NONEROTIC and a total turn off and waste of space it never should have been accepted by the webmasters.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Annoyed

I get annoyed reading this story lol. To me it seems as the few times he is really happy his sister is with him, and she is happy when he shows her that he love her...

Him pushing her away and making her unhappy, and him angry, happens whenever he thinks of societys conventions... If he would just let go and lived in the moment both of them would be alot happier...

The way you ended the story felt as if just a prolonged suicide of emotions, not a happy tale at all. He is basically abandoning her, not a good move EVER where emotions are involved, for example what if she happens to be pregnant? Then he is condemning her to having her brothers child, while not standing up for her protecting her, not what I would call a loving brother...

On a sidenote, I do have to say your stories engage me emotionally, even though I disagree with how you and many other authors feel it has to end. There ARE happy endings where it comes to incest as well you know...

Siblings living together as married, sharing same last name people in a new location usually believe they are.

Siblings living together not acknowledging their sibling status in a new place, to the point they are considered married in a commonlaw marriage.

If one of the siblings have another last name they can get married in a place where heritage isn't checked upon... Etc etc.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago

As a psychological case study, this is a good story; but as a sex story, it stinks. Nevertheless, I liked it. Even if it is all screwed up. Etc. Fuckin' lovers!!! Good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hated this story

This whole story was basically relationship torture porn. Absolute fucking garbage. Please don't ever write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shitty story

Man if u ever write again please try to come up with something better than this bullcrap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

god that made me miserable. I kept expecting the turn to the page and it never came. Why did you even write this? If you want to be miserable and depressing go talk to your therapist or help group or some shit, quit spreading the misery. Fuck. How the hell do I give negative points?!

rebelfluffrebelfluffabout 10 years ago
great story

Alot of people are commenting on their dislike of the stories emotional conflict. I actually loved the realism in this story. It shows a side of incest in the real world that very few stories capture. Also the brother wasn't being a dick just because, he was trying to push her away to protect her some how. great stuff seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Rapist wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow

Old_geezerOld_geezeralmost 7 years ago
Damn, you're good.

Not just porn, but art. Read several of your stories and they all had more depth than I was expecting. We'll done.

Randomuser713Randomuser7139 months ago

The guy finally did the right thing and left. This story was just dark. Abuse and violence stopping just short of rape. You don’t need to take away the sibling element from this too know that there relationships just like this. Felt so bad for the girl and genuinely hated the guy. But that was the point of it. Not everything is roses and songs. Part of me…I don’t know

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous