Same Time Next Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt his dick pulse, and knew that it would soon be spurting ropes of cum onto my chest--and, as expressly requested by me, onto my my face--I let go of my tits, and simply waited for the spray. He painted me in his spunk, and I felt as if I'd been given a glorious trophy. Still hungry for the taste of him, I gathered all that I could with my fingers and tongue, swallowing it down greedily.

Then, all too soon, the clock showed that it was time for me to get ready to leave. Still, I couldn't stand to spend a single second without him, so I invited him to shower with me. Under the hot water, I knelt to suck his cock, but after a few heavenly minutes, he pointed out that it would take too long and make me late. He therefore helped me to my feet, but surprisingly, knelt before me instead.

Within seconds, his gifted tongue was between my folds once more, making me lose the last vestiges of what used to be my mind. Tonguing, licking, nipping and kissing, he brought me to orgasm three times in a matter of three minutes. And with the water going, I was free to scream to my heart's content, which I did with gusto. I fear that many hotel patrons lost partial hearing that fateful day.

Once my legs stopped shaking and I could stand up straight again, I washed his body, he washed mine, and both of us resisted the tremendous urge to fuck again. The shower over, he left me to dress and dry my hair, my head filled with lustful thoughts of all the acts I still wanted to perform on and with him. They stayed in my head as we kissed goodbye, as I drove home, as the days passed, as the months rolled by, and they remain there still, 365 days later.

12