Cheating MILF Swallows Load

Story Info
Fantasy to reality cheating MILF sucks the load of her kifet.
801 words
3.8
16.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jonnymc
Jonnymc
3 Followers

Whispering in my mind all day like a substance vital for life. I knew it was wrong. The urge to cheat on my controlling husband was just to much, I needed to let loose.

The thought of the tip entering my mouth was all I could think about.

Knowing Jon for some time now. I always sae the way he would shy away from looking at my tits. Having large perky tits like mine and seeing the way other men look at me. It always turned me on. Jon would always try not to stare at them. I think he would get aroused if he started to let his eyes linger too long.

I decided to take a rest from wearing a bra today. so that my nipples would catch his attention. After fantasizing about his body I wanted his attention today. His athleticism made me drool. Knowing that I get him hard from the site of my chest was a turn on. I wanted him to have his way with me. Even if I could just have my way kissing him from his sexy lips down over his shoulder and elbow. Wanting him to grab my ponytail with his hand,leading my head to his chest so i could kiss down to his waist.

It was time I. Playing out on this fantasy was making my pussy wet. I needed to make it a reality. I wasn't going to to let this go.

Apparently I was too obvious. I noticed Jon had his eyes locked on to my rock hard nipples. He must have been having the same ideas in his head as I had in mine. I alway knew he had a big cock. I could make out the outline it getting hard in his jeans, it looked so big.

He turned his hips so I didn't get a good look at it. This was my chance. walking up to him, I took his hand and placed it underneath my shirt. Shoving his whole arm up against my body as I led his hand to the bottom of my breast. I could tell he was in agreement.

His cock was brush up against my leg. I could feel it getting ready for me. As it grew up to my hips. Wow its so big. His hands, busy massaging my breasts. I could tell he was liking my tits in his hand. His cock still growing,passing my hips now. I felt it rise all the way to my belly button.

The tip of his penis was warm against my body. It seems to have poked its head out past his jeans.

Laying him down on the water bed. I quickly went to work. Doing my best not to rush. I kissed my wat around his hips softly brushing my hair over his nob. His cock was bulging as I opened his pants and out sprang a massive 8 inch cock. I swear it must have almosts came to a stand right on my bottom lip.

This was a nice dick. I was a lucky lady today. Licking my lips i looked at Jon. As i ran my hands up and down his body. Taking his cock in hand at the base of it. Placing my lips around the tip sucking and licking up and down. Mmmmmm i thought tasting the pre-cum. I sucked harder taking it into my throat.

Jon was moaning in pleasure as I treated his dick like royalty. I couldn't pace myself. Sucking harder and massaging his cock with my tongue and throat all at the same time. He was a king with great control.

I was living out my fantasy. It was way netter then I expected. His stomach was flexing. Showing me his amazing ab muscles. As I took his while cock in my mouth from the tio all the way to the base of it. I swear his penis head must have been in my stomach. Faster and faster I sucked and sucked.

The perfect load of hot cum shot down my throat fight as my lips touched the root of his cock. Pulsating as he shot his first load faster and harder I sucked more than I thought possible. As his tip came out of my throat and into my mouth, going all the way to kiss his pee hole. Cumming the load of my dreams. I swallowed the his cock deeper and deeper shot after shot of cum. I did my best. Keeping all of his jizz in my mouth swallowing every drop.

I continued sucking and licking up and down enjoying every minute of sensation having such a great dick and a great cum load. This was more than I expected. Jon was a champion. Showing me the performance of a lifetime.

Jonnymc
Jonnymc
3 Followers