All Comments on 'Sammi'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
magmamanmagmamanabout 14 years ago
More people to dislike

Which the world is full of, yet this has a ring of truth. I ran into one about like that some 30 years back, there seemed to always be scraps around when she showed up.. After she managed to get her boyfriend and me into a brawl that we both lost...my girlfriend at the time walked over and knocked the gal off her barstool. Then she sat on her and explained some things. That worked. Thanks, believeable story and a 5 from this old man.

MGM

maxflymaxflyabout 14 years ago
Not my favorite of yours!

I've read more than a few Just Plain Bob stories, and I usually enjoy them. This one turned me off in the first few paragraphs.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Interesting tale

of real, but not very likeable people. That the hero would let the slut run his life this way is kind of sad, but she is supposed to be sexual dynamite!

louguy35louguy35about 14 years ago
Not much there.

There really is not much to this story...a play on the same old template. As in most of your stories, the characters are all dull, ignorant, worthless people. They would deserve whatever they got, but you never really tell the reader what that is.

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Unprincipled

A nice easy read for lovers of Literotica -- but really, are you not sophisticated enough to know the difference between a principal and a principle?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I thought the first part was ....

.....great. JpB. version 546-B@ fills the bizarre dance hall in Bob's mind with more flawed characters bent on self -immolation, but it fizzles a bit at the end with it's "Too good to be true" quickie wrap-up. Still, every once in awhile it's a nice decadent pleasure to indulge in some self-delusion. Could this be a gift from a secretly benevolent transcendentalist????Yeah,,,,,,Right......

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
And the rest of you expected exactly what from JPB? He is eternally consistent at these type of stories, so why is anyone surprised?

As always, JPB - keep it coming so we have something to evaluate.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Anal is perverted so I only read the first paragraph and gave the perverted story the 1* it deserves.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Anal

Nothing better then fucking a hot woman's ass but still this chick was one demented cookie and got off way to easily

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Wham Bam . I got a new Mam !

Just another grade A noir ' the point is that there is no point ' story. Loved it !

i_wouldi_wouldabout 11 years ago

The whole situation is ridiculous, the characters overall quite stupid (the characters, that is, not your rendition of them), it's over the top, put a smile on my face and gained you five stars.

And don't worry about the few minor typos, they don't get in the way.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IF YOUR GONNA FIGHT DO IT

if not change your parameters, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
****

Had to give it 4 stars, it wasn't that bad or that great, but DWornout gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a very good story

Some really unlikeable characters. I think he's brought home a giant problem that sooner or later is going to blowup in his face. That problems name is Sammi. Life can't be about sex all the time (Even in a fictional story). So this is going to be a trainwreck sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1

star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Odd Story

Not sure why he took her home. Hubby was already humiliated and the witch confounded. No real reason to prolong the game. I understand that you don't like to write sequels but this is unfinished. Please consider a chapter 2. Thanks. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EQUAL RIGHTS

I do not get it. This is the era of feminism, power to the woman, women in the military, equal in jobs and pay -- WOMENS EQUALITY. So give it to em. Bash HER face into the table. Take HER outside, beat her pants off. It's not her hubby that deserves it, but his psycho bitch.

Harry already broke his principles by screwin' with a married woman, so go ahead and slap her. There is one thing good about him shackin' up with this low life. She's no longer getting innocent bystanders into brawls.

The damn, beautiful, sexy, nutcase broad.

Paul in Oklahoma

P.S. An older guy I knew, now deceased, when a woman got on to him for opening a door for her, retorted, "Well! Excuse me. I thought you was a lady" (!)

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Very Unique Story!

Good plot twist, unique perspective, fun to read!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not.your best

But way far from being your worst. Good in a cheap way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just plain rubbish

The title says it all. You have done better.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

More nonsense by JPB in his quest to feel like Steven Seagal though the only two things he has in common with Seagal is tire belly and lack of ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not very good. Surprised it averaged above a 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...