Sammi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++++++++++++++

The down side of Sammi living with me is what it did to my relationship with Lisa. Two days after my altercation with Fred Lisa called me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm all right."

"When her husband got up off the ground he stomped around telling everyone he was going to kill you. Watch out for him."

"I will."

"Did you do her when you got to your place?"

"I hadn't intended to, but yeah, I did. It seemed like one more way I could rub his nose in it."

"Well you made a lot of people happy by doing what you did and I don't blame you because they have both had it coming for a long time. Is she still there?"

"Yes. Fred hasn't come to get her and she says she is afraid to leave and go home to him."

"As I remember it you only have the one bed and no couch."

"Yes, that's right."

"To me that means that you are sharing the bed and if that's the case and you already did her when you got her to your place, I'm betting that you are still doing her. Am I right?"

As I looked down at Sammi working on my cock with her mouth I knew that there wasn't anything I could say and my silence spoke for itself.

"I thought so," Lisa said. "I've always wanted to be able to play a couple of musical instrument Harry, but second fiddle isn't one of them. Give me a call when you get rid of her and maybe, if I'm not taken, we can do something."

I put the phone down and Sammi took her mouth off me long enough to ask, "Who was it sweetie?"

"A missed opportunity honey. Just keep sucking."

12