Sammie Series 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they lay there resting. Sammie admitted that she has never felt anything like that in her life. Her boyfriend was usually only interested in getting a blow job or fucking her, but after he got off, that was it. Wayne told her he was the same way when he was that age. Getting older has taught him that he needed to take care of his lady first and then worry about himself. Sammie smiled and told Wayne that she knew this was going to be fun.

Being 50 years old, Wayne can usually only experience 1 orgasm before his dick was done for the night. Sammie wasn't buying any of this. She started licking around Wayne's balls, trying to get his dick to wake back up. After about 10 minutes of this, Wayne's dick did start coming back to life. Wayne sat up and told Sammie that he hasn't had multiple sessions in one night in a long time but he knew, after the way Sammie worked on his dick, he'd be able to. Sammie just smiled and rolled over on her back. Wayne moved between her legs and placed the head of his dick against her waiting pussy. Sammie smiled at Wayne and admitted that she wanted to fuck him since the first time she saw him at the band hall. This blew Wayne away a bit and, even though he was ready to fuck her for the first time and it wasn't the best time for a conversation, asked her why. Sammie said there was just something about him. A look, the way he carried himself, the comfortable way he dealt with anyone around him whether it was a teenager or an adult. And most of all, there was a sexuality to him that can't be described. She just had to have him. It just worked out that they became friends and she was now actually living with him. Wayne didn't want to ask, but had to.."Was this why you befriended my wife and moved in with us?" Sammie said absolutely not. She loves everyone in our family and this was just a nice added benefit. She then told Wayne that she has the same feelings for Suzanne. Wayne asked if she meant as a family and Sammie said "No, I want to fuck her at some point too - she is so sexy to me." Talk about turning Wayne on in an instant - the idea of Suzanne and Sammie having sex was each other was too much to take.

Wayne's dick, while already hard again, went to the next hardness level (guys will understand this). He started sliding his dick into Sammie and didn't go slow. He slammed it in as hard as he could until his balls slammed against her ass. What he intended to be a nice slow sensuous fuck, has now turned into an aggressive, no holds bar fuck. Thinking of Sammie and Suzanne licking each others tits or licking each others pussies had Wayne so turned on he was fucking Sammie without abandon. Sammie was enjoying the hell out of this. She lifted her feet and wrapped them up around Wayne's upper back. She was in such pleasure having Wayne's dick slammed into her over and over again. As Wayne's orgasm was building up, he started calling out Sammie's name again. Once again, this caused Sammie to instantly start her orgasm. She began flooding the bed again, but Wayne wasn't going to stop. He kept fucking her until his balls grew tight and he felt his own orgasm coming on. He screamed Sammie's name and unloaded his cum into her already wet pussy. Wayne's cum just kept coming out. He knew that he hasn't blew a load this large in years.

Wayne rolled off Sammie and as they lay there on the bed, side-by-side and not moving, they felt a "presence" in the room. They both looked up simultaneously and saw that Suzanne was standing over them smiling. She sat down on the bed and kissed Wayne and then kissed Sammie on the cheek. She told them that she was standing there for a few minutes and heard their conversation and then watched as Wayne fucked Sammie with reckless abandon. She said it's been a number of years since Wayne has fucked her like that, but she has a feeling it'll start happening again real soon.

Suzanne then took Sammie's face into her hands and told her that she has dreamed of having a sexual relationship with her as well. She then put her lips to Sammie's and they gave each other a soft, long, sensual kiss. This action, caused Wayne's dick to come to life again. He looked at both of "his" girls with a very naughty look on his face. Bet you can guess how the rest of their evening was spent!!!!!!

12