SaMoHi Sharks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess, we'll swim out and go for a little walk on Main Street?" suggested Jessica.

"I'm going to stay here and wait for the boys," said Emily. Her voice was shaking and shivering.

"You already have blue lips. You won't last much longer. There is no shame in accepting that you are skinny. It's a good thing," helped Jessica.

"No really, go ahead. I'll be fine here," insisted Emily.

"Just leave her here. She is over 18 now. She can make her own decisions," added Ashley.

"Don't be silly. You are coming with us. Hypothermia is real. Your biology AP should have told you that," insisted Jessica.

"I can't," replied Emily.

"Why?" asked Jessica.

"I lost my pajama pants. I guess when I was swimming hard, I didn't feel anything but the water rushing past me. They are somewhere in the ocean. I'll wait here and ask one of the boys for his shorts." Said Emily.

"Oh -- (silence) -- There are two problems. One, you'll die of hypo before that. Two, if he gives you his shorts, he'll be naked. C'mon let's get out first and then figure something out. The brain doesn't work with hypo."

"Okay, but only to the beach, where nobody can see me."

They swam out together. Nearing the shore, the waves shaped higher and higher until they were six feet beauties. They could see the whitewater ahead, where the waves crashed. They treaded water for a bit. The surge of the oncoming wave powerfully lifted them up and lowered them as it passed. A big monster neared. The face was like glass. One could feel that it was about to break.

"GO," yelled Jessica.

All three shot forward. The wave ripped them up into the air. Then the visceral feeling of the wave grabbing onto them propelled them forward. The tip of the wave reached up to the sky and came crashing down. The ragdoll bodies were in the washing machine body of the wave being ripped through the surf.

Initially, Jessica held one arm up straight like a body surfers to become like a long board to push. Then, the tumbling forces of the wave flipped her around. A cubic meter of water weighs a ton. The wave effortlessly moved her arms and legs around independently as a puppeteer does. It was like she had no muscles or will at all. Water was pushed under her eye lids. She couldn't even tell if her mouth was open or not, because there was salt water in her mouth, nose, and deeper. The seconds ran by. Her sole thought was: "Hold the air and wait it out."

The sand floor rough up her skin. The wave mercilessly dragged her along the sandy bottom, until the wave fizzled out as a three inch spray. Jessica was sprawled on the ground. Her arms and legs were lying around scattershot. Her panties were ripped around her hips and twisted. Her snatch was fully exposed and covered in sand. Her top was ripped up and luckily got stuck on her nose. Her boobs were bare. Her nipples were on the rough sand. She spit out water. Her hand fought the mess of hair out of her face.

Emily was already up on her feet dancing around and holding her snatch. She indeed had lost her pajama bottoms. Her legs were skinny. She was only wearing a t-shirt.

Ashley was utterly comfortable in her thong and bra letting her fat hang out.

"Let's get a shower and wash up. I've got sand everywhere," said Jessica.

BEING A SALT WATER MESS IN PUBLIC

The beach showers had been turned off at night to discourage homeless people. Jessica tried to straight out her hair. It was a mad tangle of salt and sand. Emily had stretched out her t-shirt far enough to barely cover her snatch. It was like a mini-dress. Jessica had warned, "Remember to not shrug your shoulders. And god help you that won't have to sneeze." They were able to giggle about it having warmed up on the long walk across the deep sand.

The peered into the street that led away from the beach. They had to move on to avoid the police sweeps. It was daring to step into the "normal" world with their scant clothing. The first block was empty with sleeping parked cars. They had to cross a two lane street, which carried traffic any time. They hid in the shadow of a parked car until the traffic light switched. Then they ran as fast as they could across the street. The waiting drivers probably simply thought it normal to see basically college age kids do crazy things.

The next block was empty. Then there was Main Street, a sleepy commercial road with clothing boutiques, cafes, and bars, where mostly locals shopped. A crazy homeless dude was holding a burning lighter right in front of his eyes. When he saw them, he mumbled something that was probably, "Can you spare some change?" They ignored him. He didn't matter. They could have been naked. His eyes didn't count.

A Prius drove down the streets. The shop windows were black. A local coffee store down the street had lights and gas heating lamps going. Sweet music was serenading down the street. A couple walked on the other side of the street hand in hand. The girl was wearing high heel boots. Her designer jacket revealed that she was wearing nothing beneath the jacket in a trendy, daring way. Her pants were non-functioning riding pants with a round leather patch under her crotch. A gold buckle was around the knees of her pants. The guy was wearing a normal jeans and t-shirt combo.

A business man in a suit swiftly came up to them from the side. They weren't prepared for being seen so clothes. Jessica and Emily froze. They stared at the man to see his reaction. Ashley was relaxed. She smiled at the man, "Can you spare some money. We forgot our wallet at home. We'd like to get a coffee."

The business man was in his mid-thirties. He had a meticulously groomed haircut, probably from a $200 per session stylist. He seized them up and down. Emily pulled her t-shirt farther down with her fist to cover her crotch. She looked coyly on the floor. Jessica put her arms across her chest to hide her boobs. She looked down the street. The man's gaze inched across her body to take in her youthful, smooth skin. He scanned her crotch to see if there was anything his spy eyes could find that was supposed to be hiding.

He reached into his pocket, pulled out a money clip, and handed Ashley a twenty. "Will that be enough?" "Yeah, that's awesome." Ashley got on her tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. The business man blushed. He walked on without saying anything else.

"What?! He just gave you twenty dollars?" said Jessica in disbelief.

"Yeah, asking people for money is easy. If I were still working at Ben and Jerry's, I'd have to work for three hours to get that," explained Ashley.

Their feet had gray soles by now from walking through the dirty streets. They walked down to the coffee shop. It was a posh place with gold highlights on the counter. The barista was a young Guatemalan guy with exquisitely groomed punk Mohawk and a big quarter sized hold cut into each ear lobe. He looked them up and down. Ashley had her white thong. Jessica looked like she had stepped out of a Playboy centerfold with her sexy underwear and messy, wet appearance. Emily was the shy nerd. Her pulling down the front of her t-shirt drew only more attention to something being off.

"Partying hard ladies, I see. What can I do you for?"

"A pot of tea, three cups, and all the chocolate cake that $20 including tax and tip can buy."

"I'm going to slip you a second piece of cake. The boss is in the back. So, hush-hush about it."

They sat down to wait for the busboy to bring their refreshments. With a warm belly and sugar high, the girls got giddy. The chocolate cake had been a bit too eager. Their mouths and fingers were covered in melted chocolate. They thought it was funny how the other patrons tried to stare at them without being obvious. "We should do this every week!" said Ashley. "So, Emily, with your short t-shirt, is your pussy touching the chair?" asked Jessica way too nosily. "OMG," Emily exclaimed. With a whisper she added, "Yes."

"Oh, let us see if it leaves a mark!"

Being giddy, Emily jumped up. "Oh bam!" There was moisture as when someone blows breath against a frozen winter window. The shape was in the long outlines that were clearly her pussy lips.

"I think a dude sat there before and farted," teased Jessica. They were all snorting with their noses in giggles and girlishly rowdy.

Half hour in, they spotted the van rumbling down the street slowly. They waved from the coffee shop terrace. The van stopped in front of it. The three guys jumped out and picked the girls up.

"The police had called the lifeguards. They came out with a speed boat. There was no escaping that giant flood light. I thought we were in deep trouble. Though, the captain is a SaMoHi graduate. He knows about the tradition. So, he hid us under a tarp and smuggled us past the police. He told them that they couldn't find anyone. We had probably swam back to the sea. And supposedly, there was a real emergency that they had to go to. They were really cool guys. That boat went fucking fast!"

And then they were all dropped off at home to go to sleep for a normal school day.

12