Make It Real

Story Info
A surprise session offered by friend's hot wife.
2.3k words
3.77
73k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang for the third time. I had no other option than getting myself out of the bed. Being alone at home on a Sunday morning does not guarantee peaceful sleep, I thought, while walking towards the door.

"Good morning, Mr. Handsome."

"Radhika? How come...? Were we supposed to meet today? Did you call before leaving? Sorry, I didn't check the phone... And where's Madhav? You came alone?" I fired a round of not-so-significant questions, blocking the door.

"Wow. Is it a quiz contest or what? So many questions at a time. Won't you even let me inside?" She spoke with hands folded in her signature style. Did she know how I loved watching her bare arms from those sleeveless tee-shirts she always wore?

"Oops... so sorry. Please... please come in." I welcomed her, although she didn't wait for it.

"Seems like your day hasn't started yet. Sorry for disturbing your sleep," she said, making herself comfortable on our grand sofa.

"It's alright. Didn't have any plans for early morning. Neelam is travelling for work. The entire house is left to me all alone, you see." I stood before her, wondering about her surprise visit.

"Yeah, I see. Delicious..." She rolled her eyes and her beautiful red lips parted.

"Wh.. what? What's delicious?" I traced her gaze and cursed my carelessness. Without the slightest embarrassment, she was staring at my morning wood. Before I could step back or hide it, she sensed my embarrassment. Instead of shifting her gaze, she actually jumped forward to catch hold of my cock.

"Hey, what're you doing Radhika?" I screamed in shock and disbelief, but she had already pulled me towards her.

"I spoke with Neelam last night," she said caressing my erection through the soft cloth of my track pants. "I very well know where she's gone and when she'll be back. I couldn't find a better opportunity than this."

"No... please stop it, Radhika." I didn't think I could bear so much pressure and surprise at the same time.

Radhika was my friend Madhav's wife. We had known each other since last 8 or 10 years. We had partied together, spent vacations together, celebrated festivals together, gone shopping together, watched movies together. All four of us were more than comfortable with each other.

There was a certain angle in our friendship that only Neelam and I knew about. Both of us admired and adored Radhika for her personality, her confidence, her wit and of course, her body and her looks! We often discussed about Radhika within the privacy of our bedroom. The talk always excited both of us and took our romance to a completely different level.

But fantasy was one thing and reality was another. I was not sure about Neelam, but I had always maintained a safe distance between myself and Radhika. I never tried to flirt or impress her beyond friendly gestures during our interactions in the past. However, Neelam had recently started suggesting something really naughty and kinky about Radhika. That she might be interested in me and stuff like that. I took it all as her way of fantasizing and rather enjoyed the gossip. But I never expected Radhika to be here like this, playing with my cock, without any warning or warm up, which would leave me completely shocked and excited at the same time.

"Umm.. Don't stop me now," she said pulling my pants down. "Neelam told me what you think about me. How much you like me. How much you love my assets. How you would like to make love to me. How you would like to play with my..."

"No," I screamed. "It's not true. I admit I've fantasized about you. But that doesn't mean I really want to do all that..."

"Oh.. is it?" She threw a damn sexy look at me and continued playing with my hard on through my underwear. "I'm surprised to know that you fantasize about me but you don't really want to do all that with me. Help me understand, Mr. Handsome. Wouldn't you like to touch me, hold me, kiss me, feel me? Not even if I make the first move?"

This was unbelievable as well as unbearable. During last 10 years, not even once did I notice any slightest hint from Radhika that she was interested in me. She might have caught me a few times staring at her assets, but she never encouraged or responded positively. How was I to know what she felt about me? How would I guess her mind? How would she decide to venture into this adventure? Why would she want to make the first move?

"Don't think too much, dear," She said, inserting her beautiful long fingers into the tight band of my underwear. "Just thank your stars and enjoy the moment."

I closed my eyes as I felt the fabric of my underwear sliding over my thighs, knees, calves, and then on my feet. I clenched my fists in air, looking for support. My legs started trembling and the knees gave up with the slightest moist touch of the most delicious pair of lips I had seen in my entire life. With my eyes still closed, I could imagine the most beautiful sight of Radhika's red hot lips touching the swollen tip of my pulsating member.

My fists opened up and I rested my palms on her head. I clinched her silky hair, naturally pulling her head towards me.

"Wow.. that's like a man... My man!" She said, before gulping my full erection in one go.

"Isn't this too fast... Radh.. Radhika?" I started panting with excitement and pressure.

"Um.. Umm... Umm..." was the only reply.

"I... I love this... Radhika... I love this feeling... Give me more... Ooh.. Oh... Aah..." I blurted out. I truly savoured the warmth and wetness of her mouth over my throbbing cock. Her lips were sliding along the length, while her tongue made circles around girth of my massive erection. Her soft long fingers were thrust into my hard buttocks, pulling my body closer to her face.

"Umm.. Oomph... Aaaa... Grrr... Grrrahaa..." Was she making the noises purposefully? Nevertheless, the moans were erotic and seductive. Neelam never moaned like this. In fact, Neelam had never given a proper blowjob to me. She would at the most tease and play with my member only in 69 position. Apart from that, she would never kneel down before me, forget about such heavenly deepthroat experience.

"This is wonderful... This is great... This is heavenly... Thank... Thanks... Radhika... You're superb..." I increased pressure of my hands on her head, almost choking her.

"Oooommmh... Grrrrahaaa... Umm... Umm... Umm..." She increased her speed.

My knees were losing their strength. I threw my head back in ecstasy and groaned loudly. And then it happened.

The tip of my fully erect member touched a softhard surface inside her mouth. Oh my... Oh my God! Was this really happening? Did I just touched her throat? Was I in the middle of a real deeeepthroat? Like the one I had always dreamt about? Fantasized about since my teenage? The first ever deepthroat blowjob of my life?

"Wooow... wow... just wow... I... I can't... I can't... Anymore... Ohh.. Uhh..." I pushed my buttocks forward and held her head pressed against my cock. I couldn't see anything, couldn't hear anything. I could just feel her. I could feel my body suddenly heating up.

And then I started melting. Slowly.. slowly.. very slowly. Every part of my body was melting like a burning candle. I was melting inside her mouth. I was pouring myself directly into her throat. I don't know how she handled the flood. Did she swallow it all? Or she let it flow from the corner of her luscious mouth? Did I completely choke her? Did I hurt her? I don't know. I don't remember.

I was stuck somewhere in the twilight zone, savouring the warm and wet feel of her mouth on my erection. I had never felt so much satisfied, so much exhausted...

"Here, have this. You'll feel better," I opened my eyes to her cute voice singing in my ears. I took the chilled beer can she was offering and parted my legs while sitting on the sofa.

She didn't need to be told what to do. Sipping beer from her own can, she made herself comfortable on one of my strong naked thighs. Throwing one of her hands around my neck, she lowered the can to touch my now flaccid member.

The coldest touch did its work. The weary soldier sprung to life and acknowledged the pleasurable company of this voluptuous pretty lady.

"Thank you. Thanks a lot," I said, pulling her desirable body closer to mine.

"For what? The beer?" She giggled, resting her head on my shoulder.

"For everything, dear. Literally for everything. I can't thank you enough..." I kissed her forehead.

"Aww... That's so cute of you." She tickled me under the chin. "You're the cutest husband in the world. I can do anything to please you."

"Oh.. thank you, Neelam. You, too, are the best wife any man would ever dream of marrying."

"Yes, yes... I very well know that. But tell me one thing honestly - what made you come like never before today? I mean it was just like a dam burst out into waves and streams. Was it me giving you such a service for the first time? Or was it just the role I was playing that blew your lids off?"

"Umm.. Honestly, it was both. I did imagine Radhika working on my member. But deep inside, I could feel the familiar touch of your lips and tongue. I'm sure you'll find out the truth yourself next time."

"Next time? No way. We're not doing it again. What made you assume this would be a norm? Today was and will always remain an exception to our regular practice."

"Oh dear, don't break my heart. You saw how much I loved it. Won't you like me experience the pleasure again... and again?"

"No. Never," she said firmly, lifting her weight from my body. "But I have a suggestion for you."

"What?" I was curious to know where she was heading.

"Why don't you ask Radhika? Perhaps she also likes similar experience?"

"What? What're you talking, Neelam? You know I'd never do that. I'm a loyal faithful cute husband, indebted to the most wonderful and most beautiful wife - The Sexy Neelam."

"Oh, come on. You're overacting."

"Am I? And what were you doing, Ms. Seductress?" I said imitating her, "Wouldn't you like to touch me... hold me... kiss me... feel me...? Not even if I make the first move...?"

"Oh, I was so engrossed in my role, you know. I just forgot who I was. I had only one goal - to satisfy your fantasy."

"Really appreciate that, my Queen. And that is how I'm indebted to you for ever..." I put the beer can away, pulling her closer with both hands. As soon as our lips met each other, Neelam started rubbing her soft thigh on my semi-erect manhood. My hands lingered on her back, moving slowly on to her bare arms to treasure the feather like touch.

"Hey," I exclaimed breaking the kiss, "Was wondering where you got this red tee-shirt from? You never had any sleeveless tee in your collection, right?"

"Oh, you noticed it now? It's not mine, you know. I wanted to make this role-play as real as possible. So I borrowed it from Radhika."

"What? You mean you're wearing - The Radhika's - tee?"

"Yes, why?"

"You mean it's this..." I couldn't believe what she just revealed.

"Yes, this is Radhika's tee, which has got stained with - umm - your precious juices, which you just couldn't hold back when she was milking you..." Neelam said stroking my member and preparing him for our next session which, I was sure, would be more intense and more passionate than the earlier one.

"So would you like to remove it before I ruin it further?" I asked, caressing her back over Radhika's red tee-shirt.

"Nope! Let's get the most out of it before it returns to the owner," she said in a seductive voice, tightening her grip on my cock.

A couple of weeks later, Radhika and Madhav visited our place for dinner. To my erotic surprise, Radhika wore the same red tee-shirt - of course, washed and ironed and not showing any signs of stains on it. The entire evening, I kept watching Radhika moving around our house in that tee. But what I actually saw was - Neelam kneeling before me, bending before me, spreading before me, jumping before me... wearing the same red tee-shirt.

And that was when I realized for the nth time in my life that I could not love anybody as much as I loved Neelam. Fantasy was one thing and reality was another. I may fantasize about Radhika or any other women, but my real world, my passionate sex life was always filled with the love and care poured by none other than Neelam. I promised myself again to take every effort in satisfying my lovely wife. To fulfill all her desires. To realise all her fantasies, like she does for me every time.

And that is why I had asked Madhav to bring his green tee-shirt along. He was obviously surprised at my request because I never shared clothes with friends. For that matter, I had never shared my wife with anyone, too. But there's always a first time for everything.

And that was the first night since our marriage when Neelam was going to enjoy the erotic company of another man, who was her husband's close friend.

She seemed visibly excited, but was totally unaware about how real this role-play was going to be!