Sam's New Position Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worzel
worzel
30 Followers

"I just wanted to say I'm really, really sorry for what My mother did to you, it doesn't matter what your sexual preference is no one deserves that, no one!"

"You see as far as I can see you're the reason all this happened to me, but you knew nothing about it. A paradoxical problem to say the least!"

"Well Put it like this! I've seen enough to sicken me, so Lesbianism seems like nothing now, if you want me take me, I'm yours! Someone has to pay you back!"

Sam unstrapped Lisa, and Lisa took hold of Sam and Pecked her neck until they kissed. Lisa worked her way down to Sam's breast and licked and sucked until it started to harden.

"What did you used to do to the girls you brought home with you?"

I don't think you want to know do you?"

"Yes, I do, but I hope it wasn't what happened to Sharon."

"No the only reason for that was that was exactly what Sharon did to me in front of an audience at vestas!"

"What! Exactly that!"

"Your mother pierced both my nipples, see these marks here?"

"Oh I don't want to know, it just turns my stomach thinking about it!"

I was shaven by my PA I was branded by Sharon and I was publicly humiliated by the lot of them!"

"So where do you want me!"

"Well, firstly I love girls to be hooded, Gagged and wearing latex! OK where do I find all this?"

"Oh Sharon did have a move around of my bits but they're still here."

"They got up and Sam showed her what she had.

Wow, you must have spent a lifetime collecting all this!"

Sam looked at her.

"Oh, I didn't mean it as it came out!"

They picked out some stuff and carried it back the Sam's bed.

Sam opened a cat suit and Lisa stepped into it.

"Oh you'll need some talc!"

Sam opened a draw and pulled a tin out,

Offering it to Lisa. She shook some out, over her legs and it went some way to ease the latex on.

Once the cat suit was on everything else was easy!

Sam slipped a pair of Ballet boots on locking them in place

An open hood stretched over her face and begrudgingly fitted

Snugly a ball gag popped into Lisa's open mouth and a mono glove pulled her arms together behind her. As she laid on the bed Sam Put the last piece in place the final Helmet went over Lisa's head and zipped up behind her head, her eyes looking at Sam.

"Well you wanted to know!"

"I ont uu oo uff mi!"

Well I suppose your there, I'm here."

Sam opened the zip between Lisa's legs Lisa grunted as Sam gently brushed Lisa's sex with her fingers. Lisa was trying to hump Sam's hand!

"Oh not so fast little one, for us the night is young, and I have all the time in the World! Lisa realized who was in charge and relented.

"ace mi!"

"I'll take you when I'm good and ready!"

Sam got closer and caressed a cheek of her buttocks through the latex, Lisa was getting all hot and Sam wasn't easing it!

Sam felt her breasts tweaking her nipples and driving Lisa wild!

"Have you ever been fucked little one?"

Lisa shook her head.

So you have never been fucked in the arse?"

Lisa looked at Sam

"Iye mi"

"Oh I intend to my dear!"

Getting off the bed, Sam opened a draw and pulled out a strap on, not a monster only eight inches but enough!

Lisa looked and realized where it was going, she brought up her knees so her arse was in the air ready!

"Uk mi, Uk mi!"

Lisa cried, the sound coming from the covers of Sam's bed,

Sam who had just lubricated the Strap on got on the bed behind Lisa.

"Get ready here it comes!"

Sam eased the Strap on into Lisa's arse it slipped easily past her sphincter and slid slowly inward. Sam started to gently pump in and out being careful not to push too hard. She was

Trying to make this deflowering a memorable experience and so far it was!

Lisa was somewhere between grunting and panting, whatever she was doing she was enjoying it!

Sam kept on at the same rate Pumping away, swaying a little left and right, trying to touch every tiny nerve ending in Lisa's sphincter until Lisa squealed and shook with pleasure! She had come!

Sam backed out of her arse and unzipped the outer helmet, pulling it off and unbuckling the gag.

"Well I had to find some way of cleaning the strap on!

Lisa looked at Sam and the penny dropped...

"I'm ready!"

Said Lisa, who opened her mouth to take the strap on.

Sam impaled Lisa's mouth, knowing that all she could taste was her own shit, turning pumping in and out, Lisa gagged once or twice but kept cleaning the strap on until Sam was satisfied it was clean. Sam pulled out looking for shit, she saw a bit on the tip and put it back for Lisa to clean off. Lisa didn't resist Sam once She was learning,

Learning to be Sam's little slut.

worzel
worzel
30 Followers