All Comments on 'SaM's Place Ch. 10-12 of 15'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 11 years ago

I have this feeling that someone is being set up for a great fall. You can't have caused this much suffering without some form of payback happening.

ContrahentContrahentover 3 years ago

The thing that strikes me is that the sociopathic character of Evelyn seems to have lost track of the whereabouts of a number of people that she has horrifically wronged. It might be that she made a basic cognitive error - because her narcissism led her to believe that she was vastly superior to these people, she stopped paying attention to them.

She seems to have wielded tremendous power and privilege to maintain her dominance over her victims. She appears to be unaware that she has entered a space where her power and privilege means nothing. Her ego has blinded her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1686 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES