All Comments on 'SaM's Place Ch. 13-15 of 15'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 11 years ago
I am glad she got hers

She deserved everything she got and more. She never really made someone want to do anything, she just got kicks and giggles out of hurting others. Thank you for the ending.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Well, this has been an experience!

Long ago and far away, when my wife and I were experimenting and exploring different facets of our sexuality. We visited our local BDSM groups and quickly realized this was not to our personal tastes.

While discussing limits and rules, we were told about a recent occurrence {then}. An in-experienced, wanna-be dom tried to master an young, in-experienced wanna-be submissive. Causing her severe injuries and trauma. The idiot booted her out, ordering her to return in a couple of weeks when she healed up.

In shock, she tried to pretend that she was okay and returned to her job. Her boss noticed her discomfort and saw the wrist markings left by stupid's use of handcuffs. There is a reason police still use metal handcuffs as the markings left are a quick way to tell that someone had been recently arrested.

The girl's boss turned out to be a militant feminist and she dragged the girl to the nearest Women's Clinic. Where the Doctor's quickly determined that the girl was suffering serious internal injuries. The Boss Lady went ballistic and with her political influence, she got the police involved and toot-sweet, stupid was on his way to jail.

Between vindictive Boss Lady and the outraged members of the local BDSM club, who did not appreciate the attentions of the authorities on their activities, the asshole was whipsawed. He had to pay a huge indemnity to the girl. He lost his professional accreditation. Did some jail time and all in all his life was rendered utterly miserable.

As a widower, last year I revived my interest in the local BDSM community. But have lost all enthusiasm {again!} for participating myself after close observation. SSC is suppose to be Safe, Sane, Consensual. I think it should be modified to Safe, SOBER, Consensual.

It was frightening how many practitioners of the lifestyle, Doms and subs alike, abused alcohol and drugs. It was a real turn off to realize that many of the subs are prostitutes, faking it to pay for their drug addiction. And, how many wives had been forced into submitting by abusive husbands or boyfriends.

Evisceration of public medicine and social safety net means there are only budget hobbled, overworked police available. And most of them will not make any extra effort to help those they see only as drug-addicted prostitutes.

Unfortunately, I do not see any realistic solution to these community problems. The political cancer of onepercenters leave little hope of civic/civil reform.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cosmic karma

One of the reasons you should always "be careful what you wish for", you just might get it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good tale..even better ending!!

I agree with the idiom "be careful what you wish for"! Intriguing story...definitely a "5"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1693 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES