Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

He grabs her face in his hands and kisses her hard, passionately on the lips, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. She sucks it avidly. He breaks the kiss and orders her to stand in the center of the room with her legs open as wide as she can get them without falling over. Then he smacks her hard, twice on each ass cheek with his hand.

Next he retrieves a flogger from the dresser drawer and a special belt that he keeps hanging in his closet. Both Tanya and Vickie sometimes refer to this particular belt as 'the punisher' because of the intense pain they receive when the Master spanks them with it.

The black leather belt is a little over a meter long and about two and a half centimeters wide. There are holes running the full length of it. Each hole is reinforced with stainless steel O rings. Both Vickie Tanya love to be whipped with it.

He begins by smacking Vickie's breasts and stomach with the flogger. After numerous hits he starts whipping her thighs and buttocks with the belt. Then he smacks her pubic mound with both the flogger and the belt; the flogger in one hand and the belt in the other hand. Vickie grimaces in sweet agony.

The Master continues to spank her ass, her thighs, her stomach, her breasts and her pussy for several minutes with the flogger and the belt. Soon Vickie is crying quietly.

He removes all the clamps and then massages and kisses the areas he has been hitting, giving her clit an extra long kiss. He continues giving her blissful respite until she begins to moan in delight.

Then he returns to spanking her ass, her thighs, her stomach, her breasts and her pussy with the punisher belt.

Several times Eric switches from spanking his sex slave to massaging her. He sends her from agony to ecstasy, from desiccation to delirium and from pain to pleasure. Each time Eric perceives that his sex slave has reached a point where she can take no more, he switches from administering pain to her aching body to delivering pleasure to her wanting flesh.

When Vickie reaches a saturation point of delight, he returns to afflicting her with more anguish. Back and forth, up and down he drives her.

All the while Vickie moans from the passions emanating from her vagina, her ass and her breasts. The delicious torture has turned the sex slave into an arid desert craving for a drop of water, a starving animal needing a morsel of food, a prisoner of her emotions seeking release. She is in exquisite torment and longs for relief, for her Master to ram his hard prick deep into her hot cunt.

Eric positions her below one of the two chains hanging from a ceiling beam and removes the flower pot. He massages her body until she is moaning in joy once again. He then reattaches the clamps to her aching nipples and attaches the clamps to the chain hanging from the ceiling beam. Her nipples are stretched taught. The only way she can relieve the tension on her nipples is by standing on her tip-toes.

Next he beats her naked ass with the punisher and her pussy with the flogger. He whacks her several times, until both of her cheeks and her pubic mound are bright pink and burning. Vickie stands on her toes and "dances" with each smack.

After that he grabs one of her ankles and raises her leg, exposing her vagina and perineum. She is standing on her toes with the clamps pulling tightly on her nipples. Then he smacks her pussy and perineum numerous times with the belt. Vickie yells out at the delicious torture.

He lets her ankle go and kisses her hotly, deeply on her lips, darting his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues dance together.

After he breaks the kiss, she begs him, "Master please fuck me. I'm so hot."

He does not answer her but positions his erect manhood at the entrance to her pussy. Holding his rigid cock in his right hand, he opens her cunt lips with his left hand. Feeling his prick touch her vagina, Vickie opens her legs as wide as she can to give him an easier entrance.

The hot juices flowing through her womanhood have her well lubricated and he easily slides his dick into her sex with a slight grunt. She moans in joy.

He unhooks the clamps on her nipples and releases the rope tying her hands behind her back. He grabs her ass cheeks with both of his hands, picking her up. She wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders as she removes the blindfold.

Then he carries her over to the bed. They fall on the bed together with him on top of her. He begins to fuck her missionary style, except she keeps her legs wrapped around his waist.

He rams his cock deep into her sex; she thrust her hips into his sex. Their pubic hairs entangle. Within seconds they are both lost in the throws of passion.

He is an archeologist digging deep into her vault; she is buried treasure wanting to be found. He is a prospector searching for her gold; she is a dark mine opening up to him.

Driving, pumping, thrusting. She rakes her fingernails across his back as he bites her nipple. She moans in joy; he grunts in delight.

He is a fireman hosing down her burning villa; she is a child needing to be rescued. Two speeding trucks on a collision course. She is a gas tanker; he is van loaded with dynamite. She is a flaming hearth; he is a hot branding iron.

She moans in delicious agony as he humps her hard. Sweating, gasping, exerting, in and out, in and out. An unstoppable force meeting an immovable object, she throws her head from side to side as he fucks her deep.

She is an empty heart; he is cupid's arrow. She is an open wound; he is a sword stabbing into her soul. She envelopes him; he pierces her. She is a hot arid desert; he is a cool refreshing oasis.

Deeper, faster, harder, the earth quakes, lighting strikes. She is a volcano ready to erupt; he is a bomb ready to detonate. He drives her on. Her body shudders and she screams out.

Suddenly he explodes, filling her vagina with his hot jism. He grunts in joy as he continues to pump her, emptying himself completely into her womanhood.

His climax spurns her on. Within seconds her Venus erupts, sending her into a wild orbit of heavenly bliss. Their sex juices mingle and her pussy overflows with their love. Together they rise to sexual ecstasy and fall into orgasmic oblivion. They are both exhausted but completely refreshed.

Afterwards, they are both lying on the bed, still wrapped arm in arm. They are quietly caressing each other.

Vickie kisses Eric lightly on the lips and then says, "Thank you Master. That was so good."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It is my pleasure to serve my sex slave. But we've got to get dressed. I expect Tanya to call any second and tell me she is returning with the kids. We don't want the children to see us like this."

"Yes Master but first I'm going to take a shower if it is alright with you."

"Sure," he answers her. But he wants to watch her walk around the bedroom naked. So while he quickly begins to put his clothes back on, he tells Vickie to pick up the tit clamps and other sex toys and lock them in the drawer. She answers him with a demure 'yes Master.' She knows why he told her to pick up the toys but is happy to serve her Master and to walk around naked for him.

Just as she finishes the phone rings. Eric answers it. It is Tanya telling them that she is on the way home. After he hangs up Vickie tells him that there is something that she needs to discuss with him and Tanya later, after the children are in bed.

He looks at her questioningly but she tells him that it is just something that she discussed with her sister earlier today and now she would like to discuss it with the two of them.

He shrugs his shoulders and smacks her on her naked butt, two whacks to each cheek. She coyly smiles at her Master and then steps into the shower.

The remainder of the evening is spent with the extended family playing Monopoly together while baby Erica quietly plays in her playpen. Around eight o'clock Mommy Vickie, having lost all her property to Mommy Tanya takes Carolyn, who also lost all her property to Tanya, to the bathroom and prepares her bath.

After Carolyn finishes her bath, it is Robbie's turn. He complains bitterly until Daddy Eric points out to him that there is no way he is going to beat Mommy Tanya; she owns three railroads, a utility company and most of the property.

After Mommy Vickie ushers him to the bathroom, Eric playfully threatens his sex slave, telling her that if she beats him he is going to get even by taking it out on her ass after the children are in bed.

"Is that a promise Master?" she asks in a sexy tone of voice.

He looks over his shoulder to make sure no children are present and then says, "You bet your sexy ass it is slave. If you beat me I'm going to spank your ass real good."

She gives him a seductive smile and answers, "Well then I guess I'll just have to beat you at Monopoly, won't I Master?" He then leans over and kisses her on the mouth. They fall together wrapped arm in arm on the carpet.

Later, as the three are lying naked in bed together, Vickie asks her Master if it is alright with him if she poses nude for David. Eric inquires if he is the same David that Amy mentioned this past weekend, the photographer who fucks all his nude models. Vickie tells him it is.

Eric answers her that it is OK with him as long as she gets some kind of written statement from him whereby he promises not to publish the photos on the Internet or sell them to some magazine for publication. He doesn't want nude photos of her on public display affecting her teaching career.

Tanya then asks Eric if it is OK with him if she also poses naked with her Mistress. He tells her that it is OK as long as she too gets a written statement from David. She squeals with delight and then kisses him hotly on the lips.

While she is kissing him, Vickie begins to kiss and lick his dick. He immediately becomes erect. Tanya breaks the kiss and positions her pussy above his face.

Eric opens her clitoral hood and begins to lick and suck her clitoris. The two sex slaves then take turns kissing and sucking the head of their Master's cock, licking his shaft and massaging his balls while he continues to suck Tanya's clit.

After a couple of minutes, Tanya stops the fellatio and just basks in the feelings radiating out from her pussy. She is on all fours straddling Eric's face.

Meanwhile, Vickie has taken his whole shaft into her mouth. She sucks him deep into her orifice as she fondles his balls. Tanya continues to moan in ecstasy.

Vickie repositions herself and motions for Tanya to suck her vagina while she sucks Eric's dick. Tanya immediately leans over and begins to kiss, lick and suck Vickie's vagina.

Eric sucks hard on Tanya's clitoris, Vickie sucks on his cock, impaling her mouth on his shaft and Tanya licks and sucks Vickie's clit.

Eric is a time bomb waiting to go off; Tanya is a volcano filling with hot lava. Vickie is the trigger that is sending them into orbit.

All three are climbing to a crescendo of joy from the lavish attention they are receiving to their sex. Kissing, licking, sucking. All three are rapidly becoming engrossed by their passions.

Eric is firewood burning hot; Tanya is an open cavern filling with boiling water. Vickie is the fire that is keeping them inflamed.

Eric pumps his hips up forcing his dick deeper into Vickie's mouth. He bites Tanya's rosebud and she moans in luscious agony. Vickie bobs her head up and down as she fucks her mouth with is dick.

Grunting, moaning, whimpering. Each is immersed in giving and receiving pleasure.

Tanya squirms as her emotions take control of her body. She closes her eyes and sucks harder on Vickie's clit. Vickie is moaning in sweet agony as she continues to suck her Master's cock. Eric continues to lick and suck Tanya's pussy; his passions have also taken over his body.

Neither he nor Tanya nor Vickie can control their destinies. All three are caught in a whirlpool of emotions, a sea of delights. Eric is a load of gunpowder; Tanya is a sizzling cauldron. Vickie is the match that is igniting their fuses.

Eric explodes and jerks his hips up into Vickie's face with a loud grunt. Tasting his hot jism on her tongue, she stops sucking him and starts to masturbate him. He shoots his cream onto her lips and chin. Then her vagina detonates from the cunnilingus her sex slave is performing on her. She moans in pleasure.

Seeing Eric's cum on Vickie's face pushes Tanya over the edge. Her Venus erupts, spilling her liquid out onto her cunt lips. She screams out as her orgasm overcomes her.

Vickie licks the cum off her lips and wipes it from her chin with her fingers. She licks some off her fingers and then presents her hand to her sex slave. Tanya eagerly licks the remaining juice from Vickie's fingers.

Some cum continues to ooze out of Eric's now flaccid prick. It has dripped down his shaft and is mixed in with his pubic hair. Smiling at each other, the two women lick it up.

Eric just lies back and lets his sex slaves enjoy themselves. When they finish licking up his juice, the sex slaves lie with Eric, Tanya on his right and Vickie on his left.

After several minutes pass Eric asks Vickie, "When are you going to get David to shoot you."

"I'll have to talk to my sister and get her to set it up. She knows him better than I do."

"Master are you sure you won't mind if I let David photograph me in the nude?" Tanya asks.

"Yeah, he'll probably fuck both of us after," Vickie adds.

"Did I object to Richard screwing either of you this past weekend? Or Amy? Or Paul?"

"No," they both answer.

"Do I object to you going off with Amy and her friend tomorrow evening just to fuck?" he asks Tanya.

"No Master," Tanya answers him.

"Well then I don't see any problem with David doing it to the both of you either. I might even want to join you and we can all have a nice sex orgy."

"Oh Master that sounds sexy," Tanya purrs. "Maybe we can even get Veronica and Jack to join us and then the six of us can all have a great big sex party."

"I'm not so sure I want to pose naked with my sister," Vickie adds. "And I definitely don't want to have sex with her."

"Oh! I'm sorry Mistress Vickie. I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean for you to have sex with your sister."

"That's OK Tanya. I know you didn't mean anything by it. Right now I'm tired. Why don't we all discuss this tomorrow?"

Eric says, "That's alright by me. I too suggest we all get some sleep. We'll talk more about it in the morning."

Tanya and Vickie each kiss him good-night and then they kiss each other good-night. Then they lie down next to their Master. The trio quickly falls to sleep.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12