Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

"Right now I just need you to be with me. My father's body is at the city morgue. Will you come with me to make the arrangements to have him brought to the funeral home? I'm his only surviving relative."

"Sure. Let me get dressed."

Luckily, her mother still has a small insurance policy on him that pays for the funeral. The wake is small, only a few of Amy's friends and her father's friends show up. Her mother and stepfather make a "mandatory" appearance. But that is about it.

It isn't until the semester is almost over when Amy is going through her father's papers that she discovers that she inherited a bank account with a little over seven thousand dollars in it, a half a million dollars in life insurance and a dilapidated old two-story warehouse near the river. She and Alexis go to see it one Saturday afternoon. It looks like a giant L lying on its side.

"Amy this is great! This is just what we've been looking for." Amy and Alexis and a few of their friends have been looking for an out of the way place where they could indulge their sexual fantasies.

"This place is filthy Alexis. No one in their right mind would want to have any kind of party here, let alone a sex party."

"Darling, you're not looking at the big picture. With a little paint and fixing up this place could be real nice looking. You could even rent out the first floor as a genuine warehouse."

"You're suggesting we use the second floor for our sex parties?"

"Sure why not."

"And just where do you think we're going to get the . . ." Amy stops in mid sentence. Then sarcastically, "Alexis, I've already paid off your student loans, my student loans and given you twenty thousand dollars toward your education. What more do you want?"

Alexis just gives her lover a sexy smile.

"We'll have to hire a contractor," Amy continues sarcastically. "I'm not going to do any painting or fixing up."

The next day Alexis, Amy and Amy's boyfriend, Raymond, visit the place. Raymond agrees with Alexis. With a little fixing up the place could be turned into a real nice party shack. They agree to bring Luke, Charlie, Samuel, Sabrina, Colette and Rachel back to get their opinion. Then the three of them make love upstairs, lying on some cardboard boxes they found that they opened up and laid flat.

It is Charlie and Luke, always looking for a way to make money or save it, who come up with the idea of forming a spa club and sport shop that rents the building from Amy.

The warehouse could be divided up. Downstairs could be used for the spa and sport shop and another part could be converted into little rooms where they could have their parties. Upstairs could be used for the general offices. Any profit the spa and sport shop makes could go to the partners. Rachel comes up with the anagram name SAMS Spa -- Slaves And Masters Sex Spa.

The nine are in agreement. They pool their money -- Amy loans Samuel, Raymond, Sabrina and Colette each twenty thousand dollars -- the others use their own monies. Except Alexis, Amy gives Alexis another twenty thousand dollars so she can be a partner also. When Alexis objects, Amy tells her it is too late. She already deposited the money into her bank account.

During the renovation Amy meets Richard. They start dating. At this time he is just a normal employee of the company they hired to do the repairs. It isn't until later that he is promoted to foreman.

Amy tells Raymond that she loves him but that she loves Richard more. Raymond understands. He's not hurt. He tells her that he has his eyes fixed on a little Italian girl who lives in the same apartment complex that he does and has been looking for a gentle way to break it to Amy. They agree to remain lovers.

It takes about six months to rebuild the warehouse and make it presentable. Within a year the spa and sport shop are showing a profit and the sex club is going strong. Everything is going so well that they have to hire an accountant to keep the company books. They also hire managers to open and close the spa and sport shop.

***************************************

The front door bell rings, bringing Amy out of her daydream.

"I'll get it," Richard says. He knows Amy is worn out from the beating Alexis just gave her. He wonders how she's going to have the strength to pose for David, or even if she'll be able to pose considering the condition her skin is in. He questions David about it but David assures him that there is no problem. He can do wonders with computer enhancements.

David introduces his girlfriend Marina Aurora to everyone. Then Amy, who has somehow found an inner strength and is now quite perky, directs everyone to the backyard and hot tub. The redness of her skin is also gradually disappearing.

Jefferson comments that it's a small backyard, not much grass to cut. Amy tells him that when she and Richard drew up the plans for the house and yard they made it in such a way that the backyard cannot be entered into except through the kitchen or the garage. They built it in this way because they also planned to use their house as an alternate, private place where they and their friends could have their sex parties.

That, along with the seven foot white vinyl fence and strategically placed shrubbery, gives anyone who is in the backyard or the hot tub total privacy. Indeed, it is a lush retreat in which she, Richard and Beth often go for nude relaxation. Also, Beth loves to cut the grass and work in the garden in the nude.

Lately, they are grateful that the garage and utility shed extend almost to the rear property line. There is no way Mr. Bushings is ever going to see over it and into their backyard.

Amy insists that David first take some shots of Beth with all her sex slave regalia on. He takes a couple of shots each with her wearing only her leather wrist cuffs, her ankle manacles and the chain around her waist. Then he gets some pictures of her wearing different sets of chains. In some of the shots she also has tit and clit clamps on along with her slave chains.

David then spends remainder of the afternoon taking photographs of all the girls with Marina acting as his assistant. David does numerous shots of each girl by herself, several shots of each girl with one other girl and several with two other girls. He then does three sets of five girls together.

Finally, he takes several shots of all ten women crowded in and around the hot tub and sitting in the grass among the flora in the back yard. Marina decided that she wanted to get some nude shots of herself, both by herself and with the other women.

For the first hour and a half or so there is no trouble. But with ten naked women and seven horny men all goosing each other, fingering and feeling each other and generally keeping each other hot and steamed up, after a while David has some difficulty with some of the group shots. He accepts it good naturedly; he is taking the photographs.

Towards the end he is the only one with clothes on, the men having removed their bathing suits while he was posing one of the shots with five women.

Finally, around three o'clock, while David is posing Yvette, Veronica Rose and Lori Brandi for a final group shot of the three close friends, Amy gives Alexis a knowing look. Enough pictures have been taken. Besides, he's already taken pictures of these three girls together.

It is time for the fuck party to begin. Amy signals Tanya Marie and Beth while Alexis draws David's attention. Marina grabs his camera while the other women grab him. Within seconds David has seven women holding him down and stripping off his clothes. He doesn't bother to fight them; he's enjoying it too much.

The only reason why Vickie and Susan Cassandra weren't among them is because they were in the kitchen at the time fixing everyone a little snack.

While everyone eats the food David packs up his equipment; Marina helps him. By the time they are through, everyone except David and Marina are paired or tripled up. The pairs and groups each head for a bedroom, leaving Alexis and Amy alone with the photographer and his girlfriend.

"I've never had sex with a woman before," Marina says to Amy. "David tells me that I should start with you Amy. He said that you could teach me everything I need to know."

"Well thank you for the compliment David." Amy is at a loss as to what else to say. She wants to have sex with Alexis and in fact had planned on it. But she also likes to see her guests paired up with someone other than their normal partner.

Alexis, as usual, comes to her rescue. She knows what Amy is thinking. "Well, I understand you have one tremendous harpoon for a cock David. Why don't you and I see if we can find a bedroom that is not being used? I would love for you to fuck me until I can't stand up."

But Amy is adamant. She wants sex with her lover. "Why don't all of us go to my bedroom? There's a king size bed, a foam mattress in the closet and more sex toys than we can ever imagine using on each other during a fuck session. While I'm fucking you and showing you some of the finer points of lesbian love Marina, David and Alexis could have some fun."

"Sounds OK with me," David quips. He looks to his girlfriend to get her opinion.

"Me too," is all she says.

"Then while David fucks me -- I know you're just dieing to David -- Alexis could teach you a few things too. Besides, Alexis is a much better teacher than I am." Amy is thinking that sometime while the four of them are carousing, Alexis will fuck her which is what she wants and needs right now.

David is all smiles. He would love to have three women to fuck all at the same time. Alexis gives Amy a knowing smile.

As they are headed for Amy Michelle's bedroom they pass the living room. Richard is there eating Victoria Alisa's vagina; she's sucking his prick.

Veronica Rose approaches Amy in the hallway. She wants Jefferson to put a TENS unit on her pussy and torture her before he fucks her. She asks Amy for one. Amy tells her she will bring her one and asks which bedroom she and Jefferson are in. They are in the other downstairs bedroom. Amy gets one from her bedroom closet and brings it to them.

As she walks back toward her own bedroom she makes a mental note to attach a TENS unit to Tanya Marie's cunt lips later on. She and Tanya made plans yesterday on the phone. Tanya is spending the night and she wants to get the sex slave steaming hot before she lets her and Elizabeth Ann fuck each other senseless after everyone else is gone.

Re-entering her own bedroom she sees through the adjoining door Paul, Beth and Tanya going at it. Paul is lying on the bed. Beth has mounted him and is riding him like a wild cowgirl. Tanya is straddling his face and moaning deliriously as he licks and sucks her clitoris.

Across the room in her own bed Alexis Dawn is kneeling between Marina Aurora's thighs and munching down on her pussy while David is behind Alexis slurping up her cunt juices. Amy gets in bed with them and begins to kiss, suck and lick David's cock.

Meanwhile upstairs, Jack is fucking Yvette Yolanda in the mouth while John fucks her pussy doggy style. She is ecstatic, never having been fucked by an FBI agent before. That's in one bedroom.

Across the hall in another bedroom, Donald has his cock deep in Susan Cassandra's cunt. She too is euphoric, never having been fucked by a black man before.

Finally, down the hall in a third bedroom, Lori Brandi is sucking Eric's dick while he sucks on her clitoris. She wants to hang onto him for a while. After talking to Veronica the other day and finding out from her what a stud he is, she's had her sights set on him fucking her just like he fucked Veronica without letting up a couple of weeks ago.

For the second time in as many weeks Amy's house is turned into a vibrating symphony orchestra, an ensemble of musicians playing the 1812 Overture. The flutes, the violins, the bowed instruments, the wood winds, the reed instruments, the horns and the other brass instruments all play in perfect harmony.

The concert pianist resounds from the living room. The French horns, the trumpets and the sliding trombones harmonize in the upstairs bedrooms. The string instruments, the reed instruments and the percussions play in the downstairs bedrooms. The conductor presides over all from the Master bedroom. All six bedrooms and the living room are filled with resonate music.

The euphony plays on. The timber continues. The chorus sings aloud. Sweet melody abounds from every room.

Temperatures are on a high note. Ardors are at a fever pitch. Passions have become a flourish of trumpets. Emotions turn into a reverberation of drums.

The orchestra fulminates. The instrumentalists perform with eurhythmics. The musicians pierce the ears. The singers raise their voices.

Then . . .

Boom! Boom! Boom! The cannons explode. Clang! Clang! Clang! The cymbals clash.

Everyone falls into silence. Euphoria and elation fill each room. Ecstasy overcomes all. Shangri La is once again at peace.

The sex orgy continues until about seven o'clock with everyone changing partners several times -- Veronica is the only girl who does not engage in lesbian sex.

After almost four hours of constant sex everyone except Beth is completely saturated. But she is satisfied. She also knows that her Mistress has plans for her and Tanya later this evening -- another fuck orgy for which both will need to fully refreshed.

So, when her Mistress orders her to take Tanya into her own bedroom and the two of them to take a short nap, she and Tanya readily comply. Once in bed, they kiss and wrap their arms around each other. Soon the two sex slaves are sound asleep.

After Amy begs her, Alexis also decides to spend the night. When she attempts to give her keys to John he begs off. He then asks Amy if he and Susan can spend the night too. Amy is happy to accommodate the two lovers. It will be easier for her to have some private time with Alexis if they also spend the night.

Richard is noncommittal, as long as he gets to fuck either Beth or Tanya he is not worried who sleeps where.

Everyone else returns to their own home.

Around nine o'clock Amy wakes up Beth and Tanya. She ushers the two women into the den where Alexis and Richard are waiting. While Alexis wires up Tanya's pussy lips to one TENS unit, Amy connects Beth's cunt lips to another TENS unit.

Then Richard, Amy and Alexis watch the two sex slaves squirm in delight as the units send ecstatic vibrations through their vaginas.

John and Susan are in an upstairs bedroom enjoying some quiet time together.

After 30 minutes of watching pure pleasure run through Beth's and Tanya's pubic mounds, Alexis tells Richard that she has had enough of just watching two people enjoy the sensuous pleasure their bodies are receiving. She and Amy go off to bed to indulge themselves.

Richard disconnects the units and follows the two slaves into Beth's bedroom for some sexual indulgence of his own.

When the seven wake up late Sunday morning they resume their sex party. At first, John, Richard, Tanya, Beth and Susan take turns fucking each other in the hot tub while Alexis and Amy enjoy each other's fruits in the den. Then they all go to the dungeon.

Tanya is tied spread-eagled in the bed and Susan is tied to the X cross. John, Richard, Amy and Alexis then take turns systematically torturing and fucking them for over an hour. Beth is made to ride the fucking machine the entire time they are torturing and fucking the two sex slaves.

Around noon they are all completely exhausted but totally satisfied. They agree to call it quits for today with a promise to get together soon.

After lunch, Alexis offers to drop off Tanya at her house on her way to bringing John and Susan home. Richard, Amy and Beth decide that they will go to church later this evening. They begin cleaning up.

Three weeks later

"Tanya, what's gotten into you this morning? Ever since Eric left to bring the kids to spend a Saturday afternoon with his mother you've been acting like a nervous June bride."

"Oh nothing Mistress Vickie, I'm just anxious for Eric to get back."

"Why? I know my birthday is tomorrow. Have you two to got something planned that I don't know about? And why aren't you naked? You're always naked when the kids aren't here."

"Well to be honest Mistress Vickie, Master Eric and I do have a birthday present planned for you. It's something we have been planning and talking about ever since the photo shoot at Amy's a couple of weeks ago."

"Ohhhhh" Vickie purrs. "Is it something sexy?"

"Sort of Mistress."

"Tanya, either it's sexy or it's not sexy. Now which is it?"

"Please don't make me tell you Mistress. It's a surprise. Something both Master Eric and I want to give you for your birthday."

"OK my love," Vickie answers her sex slave. She puts her hands on Tanya's shoulders and kisses her lightly on the mouth. "Should I get naked for the surprise?"

Tanya gives her Mistress a demure smile. "If you want." Then she blushes.

"It is something sexy. I can tell by the way you're acting -- and blushing." She pauses. "Now you got me all excited too."

Tanya just continues to give Vickie a sexy little smile.

About fifteen minutes later Eric comes in. Tanya and Vickie are in the den. Tanya is looking through a magazine, but she's not interested in it -- she is too nervous over the birthday gift she plans to give her Mistress.

Vickie is searching the Internet for sexy lingerie. She wants to buy herself something for her birthday; something Eric will enjoy seeing her wear.

Both of his sex slaves look across the room as he walks down the steps into the den.

"Is everything set slave Tanya?" he asks his wife.

"Yes Master, I'm ready," she answers him.

"Any particular room you want to do this in?" he asks her.

"The den is fine Sir but the bedroom might be better. Whichever you think is better."

Vickie is just watching the two of them. She is very perplexed over the entire situation.

"Let's just do it here in the den." Then to Vickie, "Sex slave Vickie, come here and stand next to me, on my left."

Vickie gets up from the computer and stands next to Eric. Tanya starts to cry. Vickie is now more bewildered than ever.

"Wait! Eric calls out. I think we should all be naked for this birthday present."

Everyone strips down to their birthday suits. Tanya has stopped crying but Vickie is becoming more confused by the minute. Once everyone is naked and Vickie is again standing to the left of Eric he says to Tanya, "I think we can precede now slave Tanya."

"Yes Master." She gets a sheet of paper from a bookshelf near the computer. Next she begins to read from the type written page.

"Mistress Vickie, I know that you love me and I know that you love Eric. You demonstrate it everyday in all that you do for us. I want to manifest the love I have for you by giving you my heart."

She nods to Eric and Eric picks up Vickie's left hand; he holds it in both of his hands. Next Tanya removes her wedding ring from her left ring finger. She begins to cry once again.

Vickie looks at Eric and then at Tanya. It slowly begins to dawn on her what the two of them are doing. Tears well in her eyes.

"Master Eric," Tanya says through her tears, "do you take Mistress Vickie to be your wife, to love and to honor in sickness and in health, whether rich or poor till death do you part?"

"I do." He looks lovingly at his new bride. Vickie is now crying openly.

"Mistress Vickie, do you take Master Eric to be your husband, to love and to honor in sickness and in health, whether rich or poor till death do you part?"

Nodding her head several times, "Yes I do," she manages to say through her tears.

Tanya then gives her wedding ring to Eric. As he places it on Vickie's left ring finger Tanya says, "Then by the power invested in me as Eric's wife I now pronounce you husband and wife." She wipes the tears from her eyes.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers