Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

Vickie throws her arms around Tanya. She is crying for joy. "Oh Tanya, I love you. This is the best birthday present I have ever received." Then she lets go of Tanya and embraces Eric. He kisses her darting his tongue deep into her mouth.

He breaks the kiss. "Now it's my turn to give you a birthday present."

"Oh Master what more could you give me?"

"Slave Tanya," is all he says.

Tanya quickly leaves the den. When she comes back a minute later she hands Vickie's birth control pills to Eric.

Vickie is again confused by their actions.

"Slave wife Vickie," he says to her. "For your birthday present I'm going to take away your pills and give you a good fucking. I'm not going to let you take any more of your birth control pills. I want to get you pregnant."

Vickie begins to cry all over again.

"By this time next year, slave wife Vickie, I hope that you will have given me a son of my own . . . but I'll settle for a little girl."

Vickie throws her arms around Eric and kisses him hotly on the mouth.

Then through her tears, "Oh Tanya, Master Eric this is the best birthday I have ever had. Thank you both. From the bottom of my heart I thank you both." She wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Ok slave wife Vickie, why don't we go to the bedroom and get started on that little boy you're going to give me."

The trio exit to the master bedroom.

They've only just begun . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers