Sandals Honeymoon: I Never Knew Ch. 02

Story Info
White wife that cheats with Big Black Cocks.
2.2k words
4.06
113.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well after all my jacking off, her stroking her clit, and whatever Gail was doing on the other end of the phone I could tell there was a lot of coming going on.

I cleaned up a bit just in time for the wife to come in, as I rolled over pretending to be almost awake. I heard her put the phone back in the cradle, and she made her way into our bed.

"Honey .. you better not be thinking you're going to sleep yet .." as she reached over to grab my still semi-hard cock.

I sleepily rolled over leaning over to kiss her. My tongue reached out for hers, and they tangled for a few seconds. She would have none of that though, since she was so worked up already from her phone conversation with her friend.

"Don't tease me with that tongue .. Please me !!" she moaned into my ear after she broke off our tongue wrestling. Then she darted her tongue in and around my ear groaning, "Eat my pussy baby .. make me cum .. !"

I reached down to slide my hand over her pussy to find her dripping wet. She was so worked up after telling her friend the story from our Honeymoon. I easily working in two fingers as she leaned back spreading her legs.

"Come on Daddy .. I'll cum on your face, then you cum all over mine." she said pushing me down by the shoulders.

"Damn .. when you start the hot talk I get crazy baby!!" I told her as I ran my tongue slowly the length of her wet slit from the little hair patch down to her tight puckered asshole. I lightly circled that quivering asshole, on the way back up I parted those sweet lips just going deep enough to get some of those hot juices in my mouth.

I was in her favorite position, lips latched onto her clit sucking it hard. My arms around her from underneath, my thumbs parting her lips, fingers pushing up her hood. I looked up at her, she was pulling her hair through her fingers over her head, and biting down hard on that lower lip. Her hips came up to meet my clit sucking. My goatee was soaked already with those sweet juices, she tasted so fucking good.

"Don't stop .." she moaned. Grinding her pussy into my face so hard she was lifting her ass off the bed. She looked down at me, "Stroke that cock for me .. I want to see you cum!!"

My cock was so hard it hurt. Probably from the fact I shot two loads already from that talk she had, but even after that I was hard as steel. She glanced down as I pulled off my boxers, as I slightly broke away from that pussy her hands were on my head pulling me back.

"I'm so close to exploding !! Please explode with me .. cum .. please cum !!" she was lost in her coming. Juices running out of her pussy, my tongue buried deep, and her clit grinding on the bridge of my nose. Her eyes were closed, head thrashing back and forth. She was bearing down, holding her breath as her pussy juice flowed into my mouth.

"Coming .. yes coming !!" as she exhaled. She tried to catch her breath.

"Cum with me .. cum on me !!" then almost as fast as she exploded on my face, she was ordering me to cum then.

She looked down at me, "I need that cum Daddy .. feed me your cum !!" I can never resist those eyes when she says she needs my cum.

I can't hold it a second longer, as I jump up squeezing my cock as to not waste any for her. Her mouth is already open waiting, her tongue running over her lips. In two strokes I'm unloading for her, holding her hair tilting her head up I fire onto her tongue and into her open mouth.

She swallows the first of my load, then latches her lips onto my cock sucking so hard it hurts. It almost sounds like she is purring around my coming cock.

"I love all that cum, its tastes so good." she says while wiping up what leaked from the corner of her mouth.

I turned my head to she her rubbing her clit with the other hand, she was coming the whole time I filled her mouth. "I'll never get enough cum." I heard her mumble very low, which made me turn back to see her smiling.

I collapsed back on the bed, remembering what started this all tonight. The story of that big black guy coming on her face, with her eating it all up. I sighed, and then realized it wasn't just my cum that she would never get enough of.

"Oh my god !! That was so hot, I feel so good now." she said. "I'm so awake though, I'm going to do some work." as she rolled off the bed.

She wasn't looking at me though when she was talking which I thought was weird. Then she got a teddy from the dresser, and pulled it over her head. She was rubbing the silky material against her nipples telling me to get some sleep as she walked out of the room. Funny thing was she didn't put any panties on, but had something in her hand as she left the room. I thought for a second it could be her phone, then I remembered she left it in the cradle.

I had to know what was up, so I waited a minute then got up to peek around the corner of the doorway. She was sitting at the computer with her cell phone, then some music on the computer started. Then I saw next to the computer was her vibrator, and I knew her night wasn't over.

As the music got louder I heard her say, "Gail .. it's me. I had him get me off, and it was so hot."

I listened to her describe how hard she came on my face, and how even though she got a nice load out of me it wasn't going to be good enough tonight. She continued ..

All I keep thinking about are those big black cocks from the Honeymoon. Let me tell you what happened the first night, I just can't keep it all in. After I cleaned up in the shower, when I came out he was unpacking. I went right over to the mini bar and made myself a drink. WE talked about what to do that night, but all I could think about was how wet I was as I sat drinking my drink in my towel.

My mind wandered off as I downed my drink thinking I need to get drunk right now. I made him a drink, thinking I better get him drunk to. We decided to go to the dance club at the resort. At least I think that my mind kept wandering off imagining that big cock that came on me. He took a shower as I got on the bed and worked my clit hard. I just needed to cum so badly. I had to have that big cock so bad, and exploded so fast.

I poured another drink, and had half right away. Put on my short flowered sundress just in time, nothing under it. As he dressed I gave him his drink and told him lets go already. He asked if I was going out just like that, I smiled and told him sure so he could have easy access later.

All I really wanted was access for that cock I just had. I was buzzing already as I finished that drink and we left. We walked over and I couldn't stop looking over every black guys crotch as we walked through the resort. I was drunk already, and need a really hard fuck.

It wasn't hard for me to believe how hot my wife was from the experiences I had witnessed. I just never knew she shared all this with her friend. I thought she was going to turn around so I ducked back in the room. Then I heard her vibrator start humming. I peeked back as I watched her hand go back and forth sliding that thing in and out of her pussy.

She groaned at Gail through the phone and continued.

Yes .. you know I'm a slut when I'm drunk. We got there got drinks right away, and saw some couples that were there checking in when we did. They were doing shots, so we had some too. I was so fucked up already, and wanted to dance. So the three of us girls went to the dance floor that was jammed packed.

On the way I saw him though. He was looking right through me. All I could think of was, how do I get him to fuck me ??
We danced, but it was so crowded I lost track of the other two girls. I was so drunk I didn't care, and danced with my eyes closed enjoying my drunk. Then I felt a hand graze my ass, I just thought it was hubby. I turned back and saw it wasn't, it was him. He grabbed my hips pulling me back against him, and I felt that big cock.

It was so hard, and I grinded back on him instinctively. I felt him pinch my nipples as I rubbed my ass up and down on that huge cock.

His tongue went in my ear, and he said "I knew I would find you !!"

I reached up and grabbed his head as he licked down my neck. "You found me .. now take me somewhere and fuck me !!"

Yes !! I said it. I was drunk, dripping wet and hot for some big cock. He reached around and up under my dress until I felt his fingers slip into my pussy. I was so spaced I didn't even notice that he was pushing me through the crowd to the other side. All I knew was that his fingers were making me cum. Next thing I knew we went through a door, and I was leaning against a counter. I was out of breath, my head spinning, and my pussy burning for cock.

I looked in the mirror seeing him lock the door. I couldn't even turn around as he reached to unbuckle and pull down those pants. My ass was completely exposed, my dress up my back. I couldn't turn away from the mirror wanting to see that cock. It was happened so fast, and I barely saw his cock before I felt the hardness of his cock head at my lips. I was half on the counter, and had half his cock inside me already. He pushed me off my feet as I felt that big cock stretch my pussy. My clit hit the corner of the counter, and I started to cum hard.

I pushed back to get him deeper in me, and I squeezed that cock as it slid in deep. He was fucking me so hard, and I was so wet. He kept banging my clit into the counter, and it was making me crazy.

"I was thinking about that being in your pussy since I saw you." he told me leaning into me.

"What were you thinking ..?? Tell me what you were thinking !!" as I came all over that cock I pleaded with him to tell me.

"I wanted to fill that hot pussy of yours." he whispered in my ear as he pounded me into the counter again.

My clit hit again, and I completely lost it. I pleaded with him to fill me. Over and over all I could say was fill my pussy, please fill my pussy with cum. He was gripping my hips so tight, and I felt his cock throbbing in me so deep.

Then he stopped with that cock totally in me, and I felt it. His cockhead swelled up, and his balls were pumping his seed in me. I thought I was screaming, but no sound came out. I felt his cock fire into me, and it was like a hose going off. I was coming so hard, and squeezed on that cock. I could feel every shot like never before, it was so amazing. It felt like he came in me for ten minutes, I was never so full of cum.

I think I passed out for a second, because the next thing I was on the floor staring at that cum covered cock. He looked down at me as I got up to take his cock in my mouth and clean it. I was tasting it, as I felt it running out of my open pussy.

Yes Gail, I was out of control. That's just not even the half of it.

She was giggling, but all I could hear was the squishing of that vibrator pumping in her wet pussy. Me, I was having dry heaves in my balls. She was still on the phone as I went back to the bed.