A Hotwife's Double-Date

Story Info
Lauren lets loose with two strangers.
8.3k words
4.44
87.8k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they stepped into the club, Michael took a deep breath and exhaled preparing himself for an exciting, hopefully fun-filled evening with his beautiful wife Lauren. It had taken years of gentle prodding and more than a small amount of dirty talk to encourage Lauren to play along with these occasions. Now, every month the couple had an arranged "date night" often in-town but sometimes, like tonight, they snuck away to a nearby city for the evening. It allowed for greater discretion so they both could let loose a bit more. As they passed out of the cool night air and into the dark, rhythmic ambience of the nightclub, Michael looked down at Lauren yet again feeling a sense of pride and excitement at his wife's appearance. It was hard to believe this was the same woman from their wedding more than five year ago.

Since their first time together, Lauren and Michael had always had unparalleled chemistry in the bedroom. In fact, while most people considered Lauren quiet, deep-down she had a strong, raw sexual energy that Michael loved. However, between work and children, life had gotten rather busy so a free evening of un-checked passion didn't come along often. Moreover, Michael wasn't finished pushing the boundaries of where they could go sexually and these date nights were the perfect outlet for his desires. While Lauren didn't have Michael's need for exploration, they were both curious about where these nights might take them and how far they would be willing to go.

While Michael had a wide range of inclinations, his favorite centered around exhibitionism and the idea of showing off his stunning wife. On their Caribbean honeymoon and at Michael's insistence, Lauren had reluctantly worn a thong bikini on the beach. Watching his new bride walk through the sand with her pert, full ass on display was exhilarating. Seeing how the front seam on the hot pink bottoms perfectly outlined Lauren's pussy nearly induced a heart attack. From that point forward, he always pushed her to dress more provocatively.

As his eyes adjusted to the light, Michael scanned his wife's figure admiring the sensuality and confidence that she exuded. Lauren had pulled out all of the stops for this evening. Her long brown hair was blown out and fell to her shoulders framing her face and long neck. She had meticulously applied her makeup knowing his preference all too well. Heavy, dark eyeshadow and a bright bubblegum pink lipstick with matching nails. Wrapped around her neck was a token from one of their earlier date nights: a golden choker-style necklace that shimmered in the light. But it was her dress that really made her stand out of the crowd. She had surprised him with it on Monday and he spent the rest of the week envisioning how she would look in it. The dress was a bodycon style with thin spaghetti straps and fell just above the knee. At first glance it didn't seem too daring. However, the black silken fabric was actually very fine mesh bunched together. As Lauren moved, the dress shifted and tightened in certain places allowing hints of her smooth, pale skin to peek through. It wasn't totally sheer but was transparent enough to tantalize her husband and every other red-blooded male in the club. The dress had a built in bustier with extra fabric so Lauren had skipped a bra knowing that her perky, full breasts would be comfortable and not entirely visible. Panties had been more of a challenge. Anything full coverage would be noticeable and bright colors were out. So she wore a white g-string that didn't contrast much against her skin. To top it all off, she wore a pair of strappy pumps that just barely allowed for dancing. In short, she was dressed to kill.

Passing through the crowded entranceway, they could see that nightclub was a pleasant balance between an intimate lounge and a European dance scene with loosely defined areas for each. It wasn't quite midnight so the space was still filling up. Most of the patrons appeared to be about their age as the club's high cost likely helped to keep out the youngest, wildest groups. However, Michael did see a few circles of mostly younger males and guessed this spot was popular for more bachelor parties as well.

Pushing through the crowd, Michael led Lauren up to a small side bar and they both ordered drinks. While they were waiting for their cocktails, Lauren leaned into his ear and said "I'm going to find the restroom and freshen up. Back in a minute." Michael nodded and watched her step into the crowd slowly heading towards the back of the club.

After picking up their drinks, Michael found a still vacant high-top table near the dance floor and took in the scene while enjoying a few sips of his strong bourbon. A recent top hit was playing and with forty or so people out on the floor there was still plenty of room for a larger crowd. Eventually Michael spotted Lauren coming down a set of stairs near the central bar. As she reached the main floor, a rotating light briefly passed over her and illuminated her semi-sheer dress. For a split-second Michael caught a glimpse of Lauren's large breasts and the outline of her small nipples but just as quickly the light moved on. As Lauren slowly surveyed the room for Michael, a young tall male approached her and caught her attention. He leaned in towards Lauren and after a few exchanges gestured towards the dance floor. She smiled, shook her head and upon finding Michael's silhouette began to walk in his direction.

"Make a friend?" Michael asked as Lauren stepped up to their table. "It's hard not to in this outfit," she retorted and took a sip from her drink.

As they enjoyed their cocktails, the nightclub continued to liven up and within a few songs the place was nearly full. Taking the last pull from her drink, Lauren set down her glass, grabbed Michael's hand and walked out onto the floor. They slid into an open spot just as a new pop song opened up and the crowd went wild. Lauren grinned, tossed her hair and began to slide smoothly with the beat. Even in an unfamiliar club, she was a natural dancer. Raising her arms in the air and closing her eyes, she lost herself in the music. Her hips swayed back and forth as her hands ran down her body and over her thighs. She pushed against Michael, spun around and leaned slightly forward showcasing her round ass. As she bent at the hips, the dress stretched tight across her body and Michael could see the tantalizing outline of her full cheeks. She pulled her hair to one side and glanced over her shoulder into his eyes. Michael could feel himself stiffen as Lauren shook her ass against his crotch. As the song came to an end, they stepped off the floor and Michael headed for the bar while Lauren grabbed a table.

After a long wait for cocktails, Michael circled back to Lauren and found her not alone. Two young men were chatting with her and Lauren was laughing easing his concern. Michael approached with their drinks and introduced himself. Peter appeared Scandinavian and, nearly Michael's height, was the taller of the two. He was thin but muscular and had stylized blonde hair and fashionable clothes. Michael recognized him as the guy who had asked Lauren to dance earlier in the evening. Nick was the second one. A bit younger, he was well-built, dark-skinned and had a nearly-shaven head. The four of them engaged in some small talk and Lauren explained they were from out of town.

"Nick and I thought we hadn't seen you before," Peter said nodding his head in understanding. "Hard to forget such a beautiful woman particularly one with your dance skills."

Lauren blushed and joked "Michael drags me to these clubs a few times a year. The least I can do is get some dancing out of it." Expressing a sad face in Michael's direction, "even if he'll only do a few songs."

Smiling at his wife's remark, Michael passed Lauren her drink and said "sometimes it's more enjoyable simply to take in the view."

Another rhythmic song started and its beat pulsed through the club eliciting cheers and movement from the dance floor. Peter shifted his gaze to Michael inquiring, "since you don't like to dance, do you mind if I take the honors for this song?"

Michael glanced at Lauren saying, "be my guest but you'll have to ask the lady."

Lauren, surprised by her husband's remark, appeared caught off guard. After a moment, she took a swig from her drink, assented and followed Peter into the sea of dancing bodies on the floor. As Michael began to lose sight of them, he could see Peter pull Lauren close to him and begin to move to the music.

Following his gaze, Nick remarked, "Don't worry about them. Peter will take care of her."

Smiling Michael said, "with that haircut, I'm confident Peter has better dance skills than me and she deserves to have some fun."

Nick laughed and the two chatted and drank for a few songs until Lauren emerged from the crowd and sat down next to Michael. Clearly exhilarated from the activity, she took a long pull from her drink and wrapped her arm around his.

Looking at her husband, she said, "This place has great music but Peter about wore me out."

As if on cue, Peter appeared from the bar with a bottle of vodka and a handful of shot glasses for the group. Passing a shooter to Lauren he remarked, "we've got to get you moving, baby. Drink up."

She glanced at Michael who chimed in, "Don't look at me. You can't disappoint your dance partner now, can you?"

Lauren looked at her husband perplexedly and then tossed back the liquor with a grimace. Nodding approvingly and without waiting for approval, Peter grabbed her arm and led her back out on the dance floor.

The bottle came with a small booth so Michael and Nick made themselves comfortable. Every so often, Michael glanced towards the dance floor but couldn't see his wife. Finally, he saw the couple at the far edge of the crowd away from the lighting. Peter had pulled Lauren against him so their bodies were pressed together. One of his hands was clearly cupping her ass as he worked his thigh further under her dress grinding it against her crotch. Lauren was still moving with the music but occasionally searched around for her husband. Michael knew he should go interrupt but he wanted to see how far Lauren would let him go.

As the song came to a close, Lauren quickly disengaged and began walking back in their direction. Catching Michael's gaze, she recognized that he had seen them together and stopped short of the booth. Michael stood from the table and walked towards the bar as Lauren hurried to catch up to him.

"Hun, I'm sorry. It was just that dance. He had his hands all over me. I should have stopped it but . . . why are you smiling?"

With a slight grin, Michael remarked, "baby, you looked great. Like you were having a good time. You know I love watching you show off. It was thrilling to watch you."

She stared at him quizzically, "just so we're clear, you want me to dance like that with him?"

Michael nodded and gestured Peter towards them, "let loose some."

"And where do I draw the line? You know I'm not doing anything crazy."

Michael said, "that's up to you," turning his gaze to Peter who had just joined them, "can you take care of my wife for a few minutes? I'm going to catch some fresh air." Lauren looked surprisingly at her husband until Peter led her away.

Michael left the bar and headed upstairs to get a full view of the club. Peter led her back to the table where Nick was waiting with another shot of vodka. Despite initially waving it off, she eventually downed it in time for Nick to led her back onto the floor as a hard R&B song started up.

Michael could tell she was tipsy from the slight sway in her step as she began to dance. Lauren can be quite provocative whenever she has had a few drinks and Nick was quick to take advantage. For a few songs Michael watched as his hands became more and more aggressive. At one point, Nick whispered in her ear and Lauren, apparently at his request, turned around, bent squarely at the hips and twerked her ass cheeks against his crotch. Lauren hadn't danced like this for Michael in years but he watched as she tantalized him at every turn.

Eventually, they headed off the floor and out of Michael's view. Wanting to push the envelope, he took his time meandering back in the direction of their table but found it empty. He swept the room and found them in a smaller corner booth so he settled in at a nearby high-top, somewhat out of view. Lauren was nestled between the two men and they were talking quietly. It wasn't clear what they were talking about but Michael could see each of them running their hands over her body. Lauren closed her eyes and breathed deeply before trying weakly to push them away. He watched as Peter pulled her face towards his and Lauren hungrily kissed him, her resistance breaking. As Peter and Lauren embraced, Nick moved his hands down Lauren's body and under the table. Nick whispered something to Lauren and she appeared to open her legs. While Michael couldn't see, it was easy to imagine what was happening as Lauren closed her eyes and gasped.

Taking advantage of his wife's distraction, Michael walked over to the table and quietly sat down. Nick noticed him and nodded but didn't stop playing with her under the table.

Peter's apartment was a sleek, modern design with an expansive view of the skyline. He turned on the fireplace and some sensual, yet lively music before making them each a drink. Nick and Michael had settled into chairs and Lauren was gazing out at the city lights.

Peter walked over to her, handed her a fresh martini and asked, "now, where were we?"

Lauren blushed, smiled and took a long sip from her drink. Peter put her drink down on the coffee table and wrapped his arms around her lithe figure. He slowly leaned down and they kissed, gingerly at first and then more aggressively. Lauren opened her mouth and intertwined her tongue with his. Peter slid his hands from her hips and cupped her tight asscheeks in each hand. Michael could see his wife's breathing quicken, her full tits rising and falling with each breath. Peter pushed his hands down further and pulled up the hem of her tight dress. They broke their embrace and Peter unzipped the sheer piece so Lauren could step out of it.

Slowly his wife's full body came into view as Lauren tossed the garment aside. All three men took a moment to enjoy the tantalizing view. Lauren's face was both anxious and eager. Her ample, D-cup tits sat proudly on her small frame and her dark, eraser-sized nipples contrasted with her light skin. Given the night's activities, her thin white g-string was nearly transparent revealing her trimmed landing strip and glistening pussy. Just above her slit and visible through the panties was a small black tattoo contrasting beautifully against her light skin. To top it off, she still had on her black pumps and the golden choker.

Nick whistled, breaking the tension. "God damn Michael. You are one lucky man."

Nodding in agreement, Peter slowly inspected Lauren's body as she stood nearly nude in front of him. He ran his hands along her shoulders and down her back to her bare, pale ass. Caressing her smooth cheeks, he pulled them apart to reveal the thin white string that sat between them.

"Very nice," he remarked, lightly slapping her skin.

Running a finger across her belly, Peter traced her dark tattoo before lightly tapping the front of her sheer g-string and drawing a gasp from Lauren. He slowly ran his hand down her slit and commented, "You're soaking wet. Are you excited?"

She quietly responded, "Yes."

"What do you want?"

Lauren blushed and looked briefly at her husband but her heavy breaths revealed her eagerness. "I need it . . . Please fuck me."

Peter smiled and moved up to her chest, cupping one of her large tits in his hands. Outlining how each full breast stuck out from her ribcage, he looked at Michael, inquiring, "you bought them for her?"

"Yes. She wanted the enhancements after the kids."

Peter remarked, "they look fantastic on her thin frame." He weighed the heavy D-cup breast in his open palm playing with her erect nipple and eliciting a slight moan from Lauren.

"You are a beautiful woman," he said and then moved to kiss her. With the tension finally broken, Lauren hungrily embraced Peter reaching her hands between his legs to begin unbuttoning his pants.

Kneeling in front of Peter, she slid his pants down and reached into his dark briefs to pull out his hardening cock. It was a long and thin, similar to her husband's but, in keeping with Peter's style, it was almost completely shaven. He had a well-sized pair of balls held tightly in a smooth scrotum with a small tuft of hair at the base of his shaft.

Lauren stuck out her wet, hot tongue and slowly licked up the side of Peter's dick. She coated him in saliva before finally wrapping her pink lips around the head of his cock. Slowly she descended down his length swallowing half of his shaft before sliding back up and kissing the tip. Peter groaned aloud and wrapped his fingers through Lauren's long, brown hair as she began to bob up and down as the dick slid through her wet lips. Michael could hear his wife's throat slowly opening to accept the unfamiliar manhood just as it had done for him countless times. As Lauren found her rhythm, Peter picked up the pace until he was thrusting in and out of her open mouth and the room was filled with her labored breathing.

Peter exhaled, "Fuck . . . thanks for sharing her, Michael."

Michael nodded, "she's yours for the night," and turning to look at Nick, "both of you."

Downing the remainder of his drink, Nick stood up and exclaimed, "music to my ears."

As he stepped up next to her, Lauren pulled her head off of Peter's cock and looked up at Nick. She was tentative and glanced over at Michael who simply smiled. Lauren unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants revealing his well-endowed manhood and caught her breath. Nick's cock wasn't yet fully erect but was already a few inches longer than Peter's and still growing. Thick veins ran up the dark shaft to the bulbous, uncut tip and a heavy set of balls hung loosely between his legs. However, it was the girth that was so impressive. It wasn't yet fully erect and it was already thicker than her wrists. Lauren reached out her small hand and wrapped her fingers around the new cock not quite able to encircle the thick member. As Lauren slowly jerked him off, Nick put his hand on Lauren's head and she opened her mouth to allow the black dick to slide through her parted lips. Exhaling in satisfaction, Nick pushed her head downward and Lauren's mouth stretched around the large mushroom head. Slowly sucking the tip, she jacked a petite hand along its length before pulling it out.

"Jesus, that's big. I don't know that I can take all of it."

Nick smiled and ran his fingers through her hair before pulling her back down onto his cock. She pushed farther and extended her tongue out as she descended his length. Slowly the ebony shaft slid down her throat until several inches were hidden from sight. Lifting her arms, Lauren gripped the base of his cock with both of her hands slowly jerking the thick meat as she tried to swallow it. As Lauren serviced his manhood, Nick knelt forward sliding a hand down her back before caressing her tight ass.

"That's it girl, work that dick," Nick exclaimed toying with her g-string before spanking her pale cheeks repeatedly. She continued her rhythm, slowly sucking him off while her hands jerked the base of his long shaft. Nick lifted her head off his cock and smacked it on her outstretched tongue before laying it on her face. Now fully erect, his cock was at least ten inches and it sat heavily across her open mouth and past her forehead.

"Oh my god," Lauren whispered.