Sandra and Stevie Ch. 66

Story Info
Sandra's stag party, Part 2.
2.7k words
4.36
37.6k
6
0

Part 66 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the sixty-sixth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous sixty-five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I sat at Sandra's feet, put my arm around her legs and cuddled up to her. I was having every bit as much fun as she was.

Tonight she was my dominant Mistress and I was her slave. This was my fantasy and the two of us we were playing it out in front of a group of ten other men and four other women. I was having the time of my life.

As I sat cuddled up to Sandra, she started to pet me like I was her dog. I smiled to myself, the fantasy just kept getting better and better.

I looked around the room. Brenda and Tony were on the couch. Tony was playing with Brenda's tits. I laughed to myself. I'd had a chance to observe Tony at several of our parties. He was definitely a tit man.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bobby watching another man fondle his wife's breasts. In his own way, Bobby was having just as much fun as Tony

I heard a grunt on the other side of the room. Maddie was on her knees in front of Jason. She'd been giving him a blow job. Jason was ejaculating into her mouth.

My buddy Jason loved to fuck, but for him there was absolutely nothing that could compare to a good blow job. I assumed that was the reason he liked to party with Sandra so much. Sandra was proud of her ability to suck cocks. I guess they were a natural pair.

I smiled as Maddie slowly coaxed the last drops of semen from his cock. Jason seemed pretty happy. Maddie was also very skilled at giving blow jobs.

When he was done ejaculating Jason smiled at Maddie. "Thank you my dear that was magnificent."

Maddie smiled back at him. "Jason, it's always a pleasure to play with that big dick of yours."

He laughed. "I'd give you a kiss but I think Pussyboy is on his way over here to do the honors."

Bobby walked up to Maddie and bowed. "Mistress may I be allowed to clean you up?"

Maddie stood up and put her arms around Bobby. "Come here Sweetie."

Maddie gave Bobby a long passionate kiss on the mouth. When they broke apart Jason's cum was dripping from his lips.

Maddie went back over and sat down on the couch next to Jamal. April was sitting on the other side of him. They'd been sitting next to each other the entire time Maddie was sucking Jason's cock.

April grabbed Jamal's hand. "Come on baby. Watching Sandra and Maddie just got me very excited. I need a serious fucking."

Jamal laughed. "April, you've picked the right guy. There's a reason they call me Dr. Feelgood."

Maddie yelled at him. "Who calls you Dr. Feelgood?"

Jamal grinned. "Ignore the woman with the dark hair. She suffers from delusions."

Maddie laughed. "Dr. Feelgood? And you say I suffer from delusions?"

Jamal took his shorts and shirt off, sat down in an overstuffed chair, picked up April and lowered her onto his cock.

As they started fucking April turned to Maddie. "I don't know, he's a doctor and he sure is making me feel good right now."

Jamal yelled to Maddie. "Did you hear that?"

Maddie yelled back, "No I am too busy having delusions."

I looked up at Sandra. "Maddie and Jamal are falling in love aren't they?"

Sandra smiled. "It sure looks that way to me."

Jason walked over to Sandra and me. "Do you mind if I join the two of you."

Sandra patted the couch next to her. "Please sit down."

Jason smiled. "If you don't mind, I'm done being dominant for the night. I want to sit on the floor with my buddy." He smiled at me. "Stevie how about letting me have one of Sandra's legs to hug."

I laughed. "Have a seat and help yourself. Her legs are really quite huggable and if you're lucky she'll pat your head from time to time."

Sandra giggled. "Sissyboy are you being sarcastic?"

I rubbed my sore butt, "Absolutely not."

Sandra laughed. "Good because my arm is sore."

I hugged Sandra's leg. As I was hugging her I heard a loud moan from across the room. All three of us looked up.

Tony was fucking Brenda and Brenda was having a very vocal orgasm.

Gradually Brenda's orgasm subsided. When she regained her composure she started to smile. Tony was still fucking her.

Brenda looked around the room for her husband. As soon as she spotted him she wiggled her finger. "Pussyboy come here."

Bobby scurried over to his wife.

"Pussyboy Tony is cumming right now." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Baby, feeling him shooting his stuff inside of me is such a wonderful sensation." She paused for a moment, she was obviously enjoying herself.

After a several seconds passed, Brenda smiled at Bobby. "Sweetheart, I think he is done now. I want you to get down on your knees. When Tony's cock starts to get soft it's going to slip out of me. When it does, a big glob of his cum is going to come out with it." She took another deep breath. "I want you to lick up all of that semen up when it pops out. Okay baby? Remember, try not to waste any."

We all watched. Bobby didn't lose a drop.

"Shit you are Dr. Feelgood!"

We all turned. April was bouncing up and down on Jamal's cock. Her back was arched and her eyes were closed. She was in the midst of a sexual frenzy.

Jamal picked her up, laid her on the chair on her hands and knees and started to fuck her from behind.

April went wild. She started screaming. "Give it to me! Give me that big black cock!"

As April screamed I looked over at Mark. He was watching the scene in front of him. His wife was bent over on a chair. A large group of people were watching her scream in ecstasy while another man was fucking her.

Mark tried to catch his wife's eye. April ignored him. She was overcome by lust. At that moment she was only able to react to the carnal sensations that were building in her body.

Jamal picked up the pace. His thrusts were fast and deep.

April's eyes were closed. She seemed to have fallen into a trance. She was so excited that she was having trouble catching her breath. She was panting like a long distance runner nearing the end of a race.

Suddenly she threw her head back and screamed as an orgasm exploded inside her.

Jamal kept fucking April as her body shook from the waves of pleasure that were rippling through her. Gradually she relaxed. Jamal still kept on fucking her, but the tension was gone now.

She looked over at Mark and winked at him.

Suddenly Jamal pulled his cock out of her cunt. April rolled over. Jamal aimed his huge organ at her mouth and started stroking himself. A large spurt of semen shot from the end of his cock and hit April's lips.

Jamal continued stoking his cock. He pumped out three more spurts of cum. He kept stroking his cock. The spurts turned into dribbles and gradually Jamal's penis started to get soft.

He leaned over and kissed April on the forehead. "Thank you, I enjoyed that."

She looked at him and giggled. "Not as much as I did."

Jamal went back over to Maddie and sat down. She kissed him on the lips and laughed. "I guess you are Dr. Feelgood."

Jamal kissed her back. "And you get me anytime you want me."

April looked at Mark and smiled. "Hi honey, come over here."

Mark walked over to his wife. She grinned and pulled him to her. "Lick Jamal's cum off of me."

Mark did as he was told. When he was done April pulled him onto her lap, put her arms around him and hugged him. As she held him she said, "Markie I love you so very very much."

I looked at the clock on the fireplace mantel. It was just after 11:00. We were all getting tired.

James, Dave and Rick walked up to us, "Sandra thank you for inviting us. It's getting late. We're heading home."

Sandra smiled at them. "Thanks for coming guys. I hope were sending you home happy."

All three of them laughed and said in unison, "We're very happy!"

Sandra, Jason and I all grinned.

Michael and Tony came over next. They already had their street clothes on.

Michael said, "Thanks guys. Were going to head out also. Will we see you next Thursday at Baxters?"

Sandra nodded. "We'll be there, thank you for coming."

They looked at me. "Congratulations Stevie you're marrying a wonderful woman." They both laughed. "Believe us, we know."

I smiled at them, "Thank you gentleman."

As soon they were gone Sandra shook her head. "Will the two of you please get up on the couch and sit with me."

Jason rubbed his back. "I thought you'd never ask. I'm getting too old for this sitting on the floor stuff."

Jason and I got up on the couch. We sat on each side of Sandra.

Julie and Ricky came out of our bedroom and walked over to us. Ricky was wearing the same blue shorts and sweatshirt that the studs had worn all evening. He was carrying three more pairs of shorts and three more sweatshirts. Julie was carrying three hot wet towels.

They walked up to us. Julie sat down next to me. "Hi baby, can I unlock you?"

I kissed her cheek. "I would love that." I stopped and looked at Sandra. "Mistress do I have your permission to be unlocked?"

Sandra hit my arm. "Stop it. You know the game is over." She paused, leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips. "Yes baby I want you to be unlocked. I want your cock to be free now."

She turned to Julie. "Jules unlock him and let me have the towel." She turned to Jason. "Honey there's some medicinal salve on the table next to our bed. Would you get it for me?"

Jason smiled and stood up. "Sandra I would be happy to get that for you."

As Jason walked to our bedroom Julie unlocked my cock cage and took it off. She handed Sandra one of the hot towels and got up and walked over to Brenda and Bobby.

Ricky tossed me a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. "These are for you buddy."

I looked at my good friend and smiled. "Thanks Ricky."

He nodded and followed Julie.

Sandra started wiping my cock and balls with the hot towel. It felt really good.

Jason came back and handed Sandra a tube of salve. "Is this what you wanted?"

She smiled at him. "Yes, Thanks Jason." She turned to me. "Baby lay across my lap. Let me look at your butt."

When I was stretched out across her, Sandra inspected my rear. "Poor baby, I was pretty rough on you tonight. You have some pretty big welts back here."

I smiled as Sandra started to rub my ass with the hot towel. "It was worth it, it was really exciting when you were whipping me."

Sandra's breathing caught for a moment. "Baby it was so hot. I've never been that excited in my entire life." She started to rub the salve onto my ass. It felt good.

Jason turned to me. "Stevie I am going to make myself another scotch. While I'm up, I'll get drinks for everyone. What would you like?"

"A scotch would be great." I thought for a moment. "Jas if you look in the bar refrigerator you'll find a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne. Open it up and give a glass to each of the girls"

He smiled. "You're a class act Stevie." He turned to Jamal. "Come give me a hand will you."

Jamal stood up. "Sure Jason."

Jason and Jamal went to the bar. When Ricky had given both Bobby and Mark their sweatshirts and shorts he went over to give them a hand."

While Jason was opening the champagne, Jamal yelled at Bobby and Mark. "Is scotch okay for you guys or do you want something else?"

I called to Jamal. "There is a bottle of 18 year old Chivas on the shelf under the bar. Let's crack that open."

Jason and Jamal both started laughing. Jamal said, "I think we can do that Stevie."

Mark and Bobby were both getting cleaned up by their wives. They smiled. Bobby laughed, "I could force down some 18 year old chivas." Mark nodded. "I think I could to."

Maddie looked at me. "Stevie is the scotch only for the boys?"

I smiled. "Of course not Mad."

She turned to Jamal. "Baby, skip the champagne for me. I want some of that good scotch."

Ricky set a tray up with four champagne glasses. Jason popped the bottle of Dom Perignon open and poured. At the same time Jamal set up seven glasses on a tray and filled each of them with straight scotch.

When Ricky picked up the tray of champagne glasses, Jason stopped him. "Good buddy, go sit down by your lovely wife. Jamal and I are going to serve the drinks to you."

Ricky smiled at Jason and sat down next to Julie. She put her arm around him and hugged him.

Jamal picked up the tray of scotch.

Jason stopped him. "If it is okay with you Jamal, I'd like to serve my friends their drinks."

Jamal smiled at him. "Jason they're my friends to; we're going to have to share this duty." He handed him the tray. "You can do this round, I'll do the next one."

Jason smiled as he took the tray from Jamal. "That sounds like a good plan to me."

The two studs served the drinks. It was a nice gesture. Jason and Jamal were good friends.

When Sandra was finished rubbing the salve onto my sore butt I slipped the shorts and sweatshirt on and sat next to her.

As relaxed, I realized that I was grateful for the sweatshirt and shorts. It was the beginning of October. It was late at night and it was chilly. It dawned on me that all of our girls were still naked. They had to be cold.

I got up.

Sandra looked at me. "Where are you going baby?"

"I am going to get you something to keep you warm."

Sandra smiled. "That would be really nice, Why don't you bring out some terry cloth robes."

I nodded. "Sweetheart you're reading my mind."

I went to our bedroom. We spend a lot of time naked at our house. Because of that, Julie and Sandra have put together a wonderful collection of very soft and thick terry cloth robes.

I grabbed five of them and went back into the living room.

"Stevie this champagne is wonderful." It was April. All of the girls except Maddie had a glass in their hands. Maddie was sipping a glass of straight scotch.

I tossed each of the girls a robe. Julie smiled. "Thanks Stevie I was cold."

Brenda stood up. After she put her robe on, she held up her glass of champagne. "I wish to propose a toast to the marriage of Sandra and Stevie. May they always be happy as slave and mistress."

Everyone stood, held up their glasses and said, "To Sandra and Stevie."

Julie stood and held her glass up; "To my friends the future Mrs. and Mr. Sandra Monroe."

Everyone held up their glasses and cheered.

Jason looked at me. "Is that really going to be your name?"

I nodded. "I guess so, no one ever asked me."

We sat and drank and talked for a little while. Finally Brenda yawned and said, "Bobby its time for us to go home."

Everyone else agreed that it was late. They all quickly got dressed and left.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers