All Comments on 'Sandra Finds a New Sex Life'

by Bustysandra

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another bitch that hates her husband. Why do these people ever get married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She most likely brow beat him

For the first years of marriage she most likely screamed at him and cut him off if he ever tried something. Now she has exactly what she wanted is not happy. Typical of self centered women give what they ask for and it isn't good enough. Husband and kids will be better off after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story!!!

Hi !!!! I am not going to join the club of your critics. It is a story. One to stroke to.

As your first attempt, it has merit. Did she buy the phone? Will the two guys return for more ??? AHH, the possibilities. Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good first story

Hope you tell more tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot beginning!

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice one sandra

you have the potential.....keep it up(the cocks of readers) ;-0

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
10 years after????

I am a revenge story fan and a good revenge story consists of past of the married pair and future of the divorced spouses in 10 years except for the discovering of the cheating and the revenge . A good revenge story shows us a longer time plot except for same excellent short stories. However these type stories show us only a event, but I am curious for example if this woman how will manage her life for the next 10 years until she will be 55 years old?

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
being in heaven being fuck and suck by two strangers

reading this very hot horny story was like watching you with the two strangers .

that got lucky first one getting between your naked thighs . and then both having a hard cum inside that horny pussy as well as sucking two hugh big tits . sandr

finds a new sex life . reading this was awesome more please,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*

Why would anyone stay married to a bitch like this? She has no love or respect for her husband or her kids. She obviously doesn't work for a living so she sponges money from her meal ticket husband and seems to pay little or no attention to her kids. How sad that someone like this gets married and stays married to someone they don't love or respect. And why did this woman have kids? she seems to pay as much attention to them as she does her husband. I pity the kids when they find out the bitch has aids or some other STD after fucking around.

Don't most people TALK to their partners about lack of attention and lack of sex drive? Of course there are people like this bitch that goes out and fucks anyone that comes close to her. That's really going to help the marriage isn't it? But then as always stupid people do stupid things and then they write about it like this writer has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great start

Wow a commenter below me really needs to take a deep breath. Nobody forces you to read these. Also, its a story, that might clear some things up for you. I though this was a great start up story. Big breasts and a big Bush are two of my favorite things. I look forward to reading more from you

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Great first story

Simple premise with predictable, but hot consequences. You're off to a good start since you have the basic writing skills to improve as a storyteller. Write more.

BTW, I enjoyed one of the anon posters who said your character doesn't work and just sponges off her hard working husband. When my wife was very sick, I was house mom for 2 months. I never worked so freakin' hard in my whole LIFE. A domestic goddess like Sandra in the story just makes it LOOK easy.

Looking forward to more stories about Sandra's new sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dumb dumber

fucking idiot. what are you 3 year old kid ?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
This may be a opinion

I think the divorce would be a benefit for the husband, because his sex life would be better with a newer younger women. He is bored by this wife and this is the main couse his lazy bed activity. The wife is egoist, because to remain in a wrong marriage she gets only more sexual adventure, so she does not give good oportunity for her husband (exhusband) to find newer woman........Lack of the mutuality is the problem in the cheating, only preasure ONLY for me!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Apology

I am sorry: Extra pleasure only for one side of the married pair and no pleasure for the other part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ha ha the fucking lunatic ranting about the story without an ounce of wit or irony.

And we're not talking about you x_Duna_x. You are very, very funny.

This slutty juiced up married tart is going to need a lot of cock; form a queue, boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can You spell STD?

Could not happen to a nicer slut. Cut hubby loose and whore all you want. Is there really a need to cheat? You obviously have no respect for him. Just let him go

Janice1939Janice1939over 12 years ago
Great as a fantasy

Great as a fantasy, personally speaking at present it is a pot luck story. Great if you didn't get an infection, terrible if you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story if you like juicey std ridden whores. I guess some freaks would love such a nasty slut like this woman as a cuckolding wife. Form a queue boys and get your stds straight from the source.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Health protection warning

Use condom for slut wives to avoid STDs!

BTW Would It be interesting the couse of the lazy behevioral of this wife's husband in the bed is other woman from the job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

a choice that may not work out well in the long term, but short term gratification assured

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Start!

Slow finish thanks for sharing.

malibuozmalibuozover 12 years ago
Lots off Comments at this stage 22 !!

An excellent first story, spontaneous and descriptive. Ignore the naysayers some small minds amongst that lot. Looking forward to your next, please make it soon. Good to see a ridgy didge aussie shelia having a go.!

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 12 years ago
Crude and rude. Hope you let the husband go.

Hope he wants to!

charlebignutscharlebignutsover 12 years ago

I liked it . I hope you continue to write a follow up story soon ..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I loved the story

This is a great start to a possible series. The writing was sharp and avoided a lot of faffing about - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What is with you Catholics?

Don't you ever get fucked when you are at school or college?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey Bustysandra if you are THAT HOT...

...put your pictures in your stories!(Just dont show your face for your privacy)

A RED bush is always something...FAPFAPFAP!!!!

CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
The only way is up!!

Loved the simplicity of your first story!

Would be great if the hubby joins in and they reconnect as a loving couple again.

A good fantasy that could be the first in a series. Keep it coming.

Ps: being an Aussie girl myself I have not had the good fortune of one mobile sales guy let alone two come calling.😉

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
fantastic

Sandra x Lovely description of some fun and games x x

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Saggy 38EE sounds more cow like than busty. Guess far old whores need loving too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous