All Comments on 'Sandra, My Love, My Whore'

by melsdad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YOU SHOULD BE DRAWN AND QUARTERED!

If you actually did this to this young girl, you should be, DRAWN AND QUARTERED.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 18 years ago
This is the non-consent section

This was a non-consent story. If you don't like stories about people being forced, don't read in this section. It's a simple concept. If you choose to read stories here and are then offended, tough. You deserve it for being stupid. Now, the story itself was average, with nothing really original, but an enjoyable read. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

I really liked this story, the only confusing part was the beginning where it seemed like the guy really loved her in some way, and then just used her. I would have liked it more if it was completely obvious from the beginning that he only wanted her for her body... 2 years is a long time to wait for someone when he didn't even love the girl. But it was an incredibly sexy story and I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was good

and a little funny LOL but wait did her brother fuck his own sister. That's kind of ...uhm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Use a thesaurus. Your over use of the word whilst was distracting, to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Great story, you have an incredible imagination and you know how to put it into words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelsdad@melsdad
47 Followers
In my 70's retired live alone wank a lot A real voyuer like to talk about fantasies enjoy literotica and voyuerweb