Sandra's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that big cock spanking your little ass?"

"Yes, please use my body for your pleasure."

"What do you want again?"

"PLEASE PLEASE FUCK ME!" I begged.

Scott slid back and held his cock head at the entrance to my sore pussy. He shoved solidly forward, and I came as his cock sank into my little body.

"OHHHH FUCKKKK YEAH!!!" I cried as my orgasm exploded through my body again.

Scott began to slide his cock in and out of me with long deep strokes until I came again.

"OHHH GODD I LOVE YOUR COCK, PLEASE DON"TTTTT STOPPPP!"

"You like my cock in your slut hole? You like that cock in your little slut pussy?"

"OH GODDDDDDD YESSSS, IM CUMMMMING AGAIN!" I yelled into the pillow as another earth shattering climax raced through me.

Scott suddenly pulled his massive cock from my body and spread my ass cheeks wide. He bent down and ran his tongue all around my rose bud again. Again my strength left my body and I came the moment he licked it.

"OH FUCK YOU DIRTY BASTARD CUMMMMMING!" I cried.

"What?" Scott said as he jumped up from the bed. My orgasm continued and I just laid there moaning.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He asked again standing beside the bed.

I was too out of breath to answer, and I just laid there moaning.

"Dirty bastard?" He asked.

"MMMMMM!" I moaned.

I'll show you dirty bastard my little cock slut. With that statement Scott pulled something out of the night stand and then straddled my ass again. His cock was like a piece of hot steel pulsing in the crack of my ass. It was heavy enough to feel like a small dog on the small of my back. I felt something cold being squirted on my ass hole, and then terror shot through my body.

"What the fuck?" I yelled and tried to squirm free.

"Hold still!" Scott demanded without even struggling to keep me down.

"What are doinggggggg?" I half moaned and half asked as a slippery finger slid right into my ass.

"FUCKKKK THAT HURTS SCOTT PLEASE STOPPPPP!" I yelled as he slid his finger all the way to the knuckle into my virgin ass.

"Don't worry this DIRTY BASTARD will be gentle." He said laughing.

With that he slid back and sank his cock back into my pussy. My lips spread to allow his massive cock head entrance and his finger worked my asshole over at the same time.

"MMMMM YEAH NOW THAT FEELS NICE DOESN'T IT?" He asked as he slid about seven or eight inches of his rock hard cock into me.

"MMMM FUCK ME!" I moaned.

The fear I felt when I thought he was going to slip that huge cock into my ass subsided slightly. The finger in my ass actually began to feel really good as his cock continued its deep assault on my pussy.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK ME!!" I cried into the pillow again.

Scott slowly worked a second finger into my ass, and then the pleasurable pain turned to orgasm as he reached two fingers knuckle deep in my ass. The pain was a good pain that quickly turned to pleasure as his cock continued to drive in and out of my wet pussy.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK CUMMMMMMMMING!" I moaned.

It was one of those orgasms again. I could feel the stars begin in my head, and the breathing began to hyperventilate. I could feel the juice squirting from my pussy as I soaked the bed with my orgasmic bliss.

"Now it's time my little slut!" Scott whispered into my ear as he pulled his fingers and his cock from my body.

"OUCHHHHHHH OUCHCHCHCHC FUCK STOP THAT FUCKING HURTS!!!!" I cried into the pillow.

As hard as I tired I could not get away. Scott slowly penetrated my virgin ass with his small fist of a cock head.

"OWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE!" I had tears running down my face as he sank his cock head slowly but surely into my ass.

"PLEASE SCOTTTTT!"

"SHHH it will feel better in a minute!" He coaxed.

The pain was immense I was sure he was ripping my ass apart. I had never even considered anal sex before let alone with a cock the size of my arm. I cried and cried, Scott took about three minutes trying to work his cock head into my ass before it finally broke the seal and popped in.

"OOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWW!" I cried as I felt it finally break the ring.

It took my breath away. The pain was so immense I could not breathe, think, or scream. Scott just sat there with his rock hard cock head penetrating my asshole.

"There, there my good little slut has daddy's cock in her ass." He soothed.

Scott slid his hand behind us and began to slowly strum his fingers in and out of my pussy as he sat on the back of my legs with his cock head penetrating my ass. After several minutes of sitting there my ass began to relax and it actually began to kind of feel good. The pain was obviously still there, but it wasn't making me cry now and I could feel the flush coming back to my pussy. I slowly began to moan pleasurable moans again and then Scott began to rock back and forth on the back of my legs. Slowly but surely he sank another inch into my virgin ass.

"See not so bad is it? There my little cock slut you still have daddy's cock in your body and you love it don't you?"

"MMMMM!"

It actually was beginning to feel good, but it was nothing like in my pussy. I came to the realization that this was his way of showing dominance and I was going to do it rather I wanted to or not. SO I laid there and tried to stay relaxed as he got about five inches of that massive cock into my tight little ass. It did not take Scott long to start moaning, as his cock was rocking faster and faster in my ass. His balls were slapping against my pussy as he held my shoulders for support.

"OH FUCK THAT'S IT MY LITTLE COCK SLUT!" He groaned, as I felt him shoot burst after burst into my ass.

Scott shot all of his spunk deep into my ass and slowly wilted leaving his cock in my ass. His cock softened completely in my ass as he stayed straddling me upper legs catching his breath.

"OWWW FUCKKKKK!" I yelled as Scott finally withdrew his cock from my ass.

"Scott you fucker why did you do that?" I yelled as I jumped up from the bed.

"Oh come on you liked it!" He replied, walking over to the camera.

"No I didn't..... That fucking hurt you creep!" I cried and ran out of the bedroom to get my clothes.

As I finished getting dressed Scott walked out of the bedroom, still naked.

"Here take these with you and do what you want with them." He said, handing me two video tapes.

"I am sorry if I hurt you, but with the reaction I was getting from you playing with your ass I thought you would enjoy it." He said with sincerity.

"Well I didn't!" I said with tears running down my face.

"I'm sorry!" He said walking over and pulling me into his arms.

"I have to go!" I said and headed to the door.

"Sandra, the tapes are yours but we can't do this again unless you ask Julie." He said.

"Whatever!" I said and slammed the door.

What does he think? Does he really think he can just practically rape me and think I will care to see him again? I guess it wasn't really rape; after all I was enjoying it until he put his cock in my ass. Is he going to tell Julie? Does he still have copies of the tapes? How will I ever be able to face Julie when she gets back from vacation? I had three more days to figure my life out, but I was a little confused. I headed home and literally crawled into bed. I fell asleep before my head even hit the pillow.

The next morning when I woke up my ass and pussy were on fire. I was in the worse pain of my life as I sat on the toilet and tried to pee. I had just slept for 13 hours, and my body was ruined. The previous nights happening began flashing through my head as I jumped into the shower. I knew as I stepped under that hot water that it wasn't over, but I had no idea how it would end. The thoughts of those mind blowing orgasms were racing through my head as my heart sank. Where are the tapes? I wondered where I had put them. OH FUCK! I remembered just as I heard the front door of my studio apartment open.

"Sandra?" Jason yelled.

Fuck I hope he doesn't see them. I thought as I ran out of the bathroom.

"Jason what are you doing here?" I almost yelled as I ran to him with just a towel wrapped around me.

"Well I was hoping we could talk?" He said avoiding eye contact with me.

"No it's over between us, and I just want you to leave." I managed to say firmly.

"Sandra, I just want to talk." Jason began to sob.

He was such a pitiful man. Now after spending the evening with a real man I realized how pathetic Jason really was. He cried about everything, and could not stand up to me even if he physically wanted to. Sure Jason was a little bigger than me, but my training would destroy his pathetic existence in a heartbeat.

"Seriously, I found a new man, just leave." I said matter of factly.

"What? No you didn't your just saying that." He cried.

"Really fucker then watch this."

I walked to the TV put the tape on top into the VCR and hit play.

Scott was behind me with his huge cock sliding into my pussy doggy style.

"Still think I am just saying that? You pathetic loser."

The video clearly showed my face, and Jason had seen me naked a couple of times even though we had only had sex once. Scott's face was not identifiable from the camera angle, but Jason could clearly see the size of his cock as it slid almost all the way into me with each stroke. Jason began to audibly cry.

"WHY? You slut!" Jason said as he looked at me with tears running down his face.

"WHY? ARE YOU SERIOUS? LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT COCK!" I screamed.

Jason looked back to the screen and watched as Scott pounded that glorious tool into me. I watched Jason's reaction as he watched and suddenly realized he was getting a hard on. I looked down at his crotch and saw the small tell tell tent forming in his shorts.

I began to laugh out loud. "Look at you, getting a hard on watching your girlfriend being fucked by a real man!" I laughed and pointed at his crotch.

"Fucking pathetic!" I yelled.

"Get out!"

Jason ran out of the house.

Give me some feedback so I know if I need to finish the story. Not much action yet on the first part so I will wait before finishing. There is still one more part to the story, and it involves all characters up to this point. Sandra has been fully awakened now and she needs to fulfill her desires.

12