Sandra's Passions...Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers

She smiled at me and kissed me back, 'I certainly hope so.' she replied.

About a week later, Dave returned for what should have been his first sexual visit, but was in fact, because of Sandra's high sex drive, his second. She was very excited about having him again, and she took special care in preparing herself for him. As I lay on the bed watching her getting dressed, I imagined how he would take her later that evening. She was putting on sheer black stockings, and attaching them to her black lace suspender belt. She was freshly showered and perfumed, and her pussy was completely hairless, having shaved it just an hour before. She slipped into a small black satin thong covering her lovely pubic mound, but leaving her buttocks exposed. A short black dress with a low neckline finished off her apparel.

"You don't mind if he takes some photographs, do you?" I asked her.

"As long as they are just for his use, I don't mind" she replied.

I had already spoken to Dave on the telephone and he was keen to get some raunchy shots of Sandra to add to his collection of women he had photographed and fucked. He had also promised to bring some of them along this evening for us to see, and this further heightened my own excitement. I was a keen pornographic photographer at this time and had taken many reels of film of Sandra posing for me, plus just as many of her being fucked by other men. I always tried to get the best possible shot of her mouth or pussy being filled with another man's cock, and I was quite pleased with the results. I normally used black and white 35mm and printed them out on 10" x 8" paper, in order that the full intimate details of her body were clearly visible. It was some of those photographs that had got Dave so horny on the previous visit that made him fuck her on that eventful evening. I had started out using a Polaroid but the limitations became apparent very soon so I had switched to a 35mm SLR. I had my own camera on the bedside table, loaded and ready for this evening, as I did not want to miss any of the action shots that I knew were shortly to take place.

When she was dressed and had put on her black stilettos I got up and went to her, taking her in my arms and kissing her passionately. My hands wandered up and down her back. Coming to rest on her firm plump buttocks, pulling her into my crotch, so she could feel my erection. "I love you." I said to her. "I love you too." she replied.

"Are you still looking forward to him tonight?"

"Yes, but I am still a bit nervous, you know me."

"Yes, but I also know how much you enjoy having another man whilst I'm here to watch you. It is just as much the sexual excitement as the nervousness that makes your tummy all full of butterflies."

"I know, but I just can't help it."

"Don't worry darling, he will soon be up you and all your nervousness will have gone and it will only be the sexual excitement that you will be feeling. Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please, get me a Martini and lemonade."

I left her putting on her make-up, whilst I went downstairs and prepared a drink for us both. About forty minutes later, Dave arrived. He was much more relaxed this time and I realised that we were in for a good evening of sexual antics. Sandra rose to greet him and he took her in his arms and gave her a big kiss, his hands stroking her body, caressing her buttocks and breasts through the thin material of her dress. Sandra responded to him by grinding her crotch against him and slipping her tongue into his mouth. I settled him on the settee with a drink and Sandra sat beside him. I put a blue video on the TV and sat with them, so she was between the both of us. There was some polite chat, but as the video ran on, Dave was getting excited and his hands started to wander of Sandra. I saw him put his and on her knee and slowly caressed her thighs. As he worked his way up, she parted her legs slightly for him, allowing him to get further up the inside of her stockinged legs.

I reached over and also began to caress her thighs, pulling her legs further apart in the process, so that this other man could get access to my wife's hot wet pussy. Dave leaned over and kissed her on the lips, his tongue exploring her mouth. Nothing was said but the atmosphere was electric, as we all knew that he was going to have her again, and my wife would commit adultery with him whilst I watched. Sandra was now rubbing his cock through his trousers, bringing him to an erection and exciting her even further. His hand got to her crotch before I did, and by now I had pulled her left leg over my legs in order that we could enjoy her properly. As his fingers wriggled beneath the material of her G-string he felt her freshly shaven mound.

"That's lovely," he commented, "so smooth."

"I'm sorry about last time," she said, "but I wasn't expecting to make love to you then."

"That's O.K. I wasn't expecting to either. God your so wet!"

I felt her tense up as he found her love button and began to stroke it. I moved closer to her and kissed her and was very pleased with her response as she was obviously now very sexually excited.

"Is that good?" I asked her, "Has he found your spot?"

She smiled and nodded, then said "Can't you tell?"

"Do you want to take him upstairs now?" I asked her.

"Mmmm, might as well, I'm certainly ready."

I realised that she was so hot for sex, that there would be few preliminaries tonight. I gave her another kiss and we then helped her to her feet. I could see Dave's erection in his trousers and I was keen to see that big cock in action again. As we ascended the stairs, Dave picked up a small bag that he had brought with him and took it upstairs.

In the bedroom, we quickly stripped off but Sandra kept her stockings and belt on. I laid her on the bed and Dave took a Polaroid camera from his bag and began to take photographs of her. She was quite happy to pose for him, showing off her female charms as he clicked away.

"Do you want me to hold her open for you?" I asked him.

"Yes, I would like to get a close up of her."

I reached down and pulled my wife's pussy lips apart so that Dave could photograph her clitoris and vaginal entrance. He took about half a dozen shots of her in various positions, and usually with me holding her open for him. I even parted her buttocks so he could photograph her anus. I could see the effect this was having on him, because his cock was now fully erect and throbbing in sexual anticipation. He put down his camera and bent down between her open thighs and began to lick her out. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and was holding her hand. As his tongue found her clitoris she gasped and squeezed my hand tightly. She experienced her first orgasm of the evening. She was soaking wet with excitement and the smell of her pussy filled our nostrils heightening our own stimulation. My own erection was straining and I placed her hand on it. She began to stroke me whilst Dave continued to explore her nether regions with his tongue and fingers, slipping one then two fingers deeply into her pussy.

"Would you like him in your mouth again?" I suggested to her.

"That would be nice." she replied.

"Would you like that, Dave." I asked.

He came up from her crotch, smiling, "Yes I would." he replied.

"Well, she's ready for you." I told him.

He moved up the bed and positioned himself beside her head. He leaned down and offered his erection to her waiting mouth. I watched as my wife began to lick the tip of his penis, coating it with her saliva, and gently easing back his thick foreskin with her lips. Because of his size she was unable to take the whole of his glans into her mouth, so she contented herself with licking the knob end and up and down his thick pulsating shaft. Dave continued to finger her sopping wet gash, his big fingers opening up her love tunnel in preparation for the eventual penetration he would give her with his cock. Sandra had now managed to get most of the glans into her mouth and she began to work on him in earnest, sucking his cock in a fucking motion. It was beautiful to see my young wife pleasuring Dave in this fashion, as I knew that she was quietly proud of her ability to give very good head. Dave and I watched her intently as she serviced his cock, and my own was now straining to be used on her.

I marvelled at the size and power of his weapon, and the way Sandra was obviously excited at having such a monster at her disposal yet again.

"Do you mind if I feel it?" I asked him.

"Not at all, help yourself."

I reached across Sandra and felt the heavy shaft with my hand. It throbbed in my grasp, and as I ran my hand up and down its length I could feel the hot energy of it being transmitted into Sandra's mouth. On impulse I leaned over Sandra and took the knob end into my mouth. I felt the heat of it against my tongue and the slightly salty taste of his pre-come on the large slit at the end. I managed to get all of it into my mouth and could feel my lips encircle his rolled back foreskin. It was a very erotic experience and I thrilled at the licentiousness of what I was doing. After a few moments of caressing him with my mouth I pulled back and allowed Sandra to take over. She clamped her mouth to him, annoyed that she had been deprived of her new toy, and again worked her mouth up and down on him.

Dave was in no hurry to stop her and I decided that I could not wait any longer, as my erection was by now, quite painful. I lifted her legs and positioned myself under her thighs and guided my cock up to her pussy. Dave pulled his fingers out of her now wide-open hole and I easily slid into her.

"Keep rubbing her clit, whilst I fuck her." I said to him.

"Sure," he replied, "she seems to be enjoying this."

"She loves sucking cock, and she has been dead keen to have you that way again." As I said that I could feel her pussy muscles clamp around my cock as it was buried deeply in her love tube.

"I think she is starting to come." I warned Dave.

"It certainly feels like it at this end." he remarked.

"Good," I replied "she needs a lot of orgasms to satisfy her and I'm sure we will be able to take care of her together."

"Her mouth is so hot!" he remarked, whilst I shafted her hard and fast.

Sandra was now coming in continual orgasmic trembles, and I knew that I would not be able to hold back very long myself. The sheer sexual hunger of my wife was taking me over the edge, and my crotch was now wet with her outpourings. I could feel were Dave's fingers occasionally brushed against my shaft whilst he rubbed her clitoris, and this sharing of my wife heightened the gratification for me enormously. Her gasps and grunts of pleasure now filled the bedroom, and Dave said

"If she is not careful I will be coming shortly."

I replied, "Give her what she wants."

"Do you mean that she want's me to come in her mouth?" he asked.

"Yes I think so. Do you want Dave to come in your mouth?" I asked her.

"Mmmmm." she said and nodded her head, still sucking avidly on his cock.

"Make sure you give her all you've got." I said to Dave.

"Don't worry about that," he replied, "I haven't come off for about a week, so she will have a lot, God I can't wait to fill her with it."

I speeded up my own shafting of her and she was now thoroughly enjoying her orgasms, her upper body was deep red from the orgasmic flush and there was a sheen of perspiration on her skin.

"I'm about to come!" Dave announced and this triggered my own climax.

As I watched him stiffen, his strong thighs and buttocks clenched as the first load of semen was pumped up from his large bollocks and began its journey along his thick cock. His potent cream hit her in the back of the throat and slid easily down into her tummy. At the same time my own spunk was being pumped into her hot pussy, flooding her womb with my nectar. My orgasm was very strong, enhanced by the fact that my wife was drinking the spunk from another man's cock at the same time I was making love to her. Dave was grunting now as each spasm shook his body and another large amount of his fluid was willingly given to my wife. Sandra was in seventh heaven as she continued to work on him, ensuring that she tasted all of his juice, drinking him dry. At one point I noticed his semen oozing up at the corner of her mouth where it stretched around his shaft, and I though for a moment that she would lose some, but fortunately she was able to recover it and she sucked it back in. I don't know how many eruptions Dave had, about eight or ten, and each one seemed as big as that had gone before, but eventually he calmed down and Sandra lay back on the pillow, smiling up at him and licking her lips, just like the cat that got the cream I thought.

"Was that good?" I asked her.

"Lovely, I didn't realise how much you would have," she said to Dave, "I thought you would never stop coming."

"That's because I've been saving it up for you." he replied and bent down and kissed her passionately.

It was nice to see her respond to him in such a loving way, and I pulled out of her and took some photographs of her with him. She was quite happy to pose with his cock in her mouth and was actually quite blatant in a sexual way with him. I have noticed that once she has been stripped naked, she loses much of her shyness and this enables her to enjoy her sexuality far more and she is happy to show of her intimate parts to other men.

I went downstairs to refresh our drinks, leaving them kissing and cuddling each other. I knew that Sandra was not content to lie with David and just enjoy his lovely body next to hers. When I returned the three of us shared the bed and David showed us his collection of photographs. They were all of other women he had fucked and I took great interest in them. He mentioned that without exception they were all wives and that the husbands had taken a number of the photographs whilst he was performing on them. I noticed that every one of the women had been photographed with his cock in their mouths and I asked him if he had shot his load into their mouths. He said that there was only one of them who had allowed him that privilege and he was therefore felt very honoured to have Sandra take him in this manner. He was explaining how he had fucked these other wives and how the husbands had helped him to do so, and this lascivious talk got us going again. Sandra was lying between us a cock in each hand, gently coaxing us to full erections again.

I noticed that Dave was once again fully erect and said to her "Would you like Dave to fuck you now?"

"If he's up to it." she replied.

"Are you Dave?" I asked him.

"I think I could manage that for you Sandra." he replied.

She wanted him on top of her and he obligingly mounted my wife whilst I watched him guide himself into her eager pussy. Because of my earlier shafting and creaming of her he had no trouble forcing his mighty tool all the way into her. She gasped as he hit the end of her love tube with his big plum and her legs came up to encircle his hips. He then began to pump himself into her and she very quickly began to go orgasmic again. Her heels dug into his buttocks as he rode her to orgasm after orgasm, and the sounds of her pleasure only encouraged him to fuck her harder. I moved down the bed so I could see where his massive organ was sliding in and out of my wife, and I noticed a thick ring of her white cream at the base of his cock. He was giving her the full nine inches and her poor little hole was stretched around his girth as he rammed it into her again and again. After about ten minutes of solid riding his strength gave out and he gingerly lifted himself off of her.

"You haven't come in me." she complained.

"I just need to change positions." he replied.

He then went under her legs and came up underneath her in the same way I had fucked her earlier. This time I got a very good view as he guided himself back into her hole. With my verbal encouragement he was soon riding her good and hard, giving her all the pleasure she could cope with.

I had been busy with the camera, both his and my own, as I wanted a good photographic record of her sexual conquests and this one was certainly for the family album. Dave also wanted a record of the event, so he could look back on the women he had fucked, particularly other men's wives. I stood at the side of the bed whilst Dave rammed himself in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of her pussy as it contracted around his shaft. I bent over and kissed her lovingly on the mouth and caressed her bobbing breasts as her body shook with his pounding. Her nipples were hard and erect indicating the height of her sexual pleasure.

"He's really fucking you well." I said to her "How are your orgasms."

"Fantastic. He feels unbelievably big. Ohhhhh Yesss. Ohhhhh." she replied as another orgasm coursed through her stimulated body.

Dave had been shafting her for about twenty minutes, and I was content to let him use her for as long as he wanted, as I wanted to make sure that she got as much fucking from his as possible. He continued until he finally announced that he was about to come in her. My hands were trembling with excitement as I waited to photograph the moment when he ejaculated into her. Sandra was going over the top again with the knowledge that he was about to flood her pussy with his juice. I was busy helping her by rubbing her clitoris whilst he was working in and out of her.

With a loud grunt Dave shot his first lot into her pussy, pressing his crotch hard against her wide open pussy, rubbing his pubic hair into her soft inner lips and clitoris. I had pulled away and managed to photograph the moment as my wife received another man's cream into her womb.

"That's it Dave, empty your balls into her." I encouraged him.

He continued to ram into her as hard as he could, his climax as strong as the one he had earlier when he spunked her mouth. He held her hips with his hands in a vice like grip as he thrust time and again into her body, using her for his own pleasure, but giving her pleasure by doing so. The noise of her orgasm was a lot louder than normal and I knew that she was getting the biggest cock she had ever had up her little pussy and I had a great deal of satisfaction in knowing that I had not only engineered this debauching of my wife, but I was there to watch the act itself taking place.

Needless to say that when the finally subsided, and Dave had slid out of her, I examined her ravaged pussy and took great pleasure in seeing how he had violated her pussy. It was very dark red and her hole was stretched wide open. I could see his semen lying inside her vagina and the excess was dripping down into her anus. I was very keen to get into her and without any preliminaries I mounted her. The sensation of having her after Dave had finished creaming her was wonderful, and I slipped into her feeling his spunk coat my shaft as it penetrated her. I had not had her like this after Dave had spunked her and I relished the new sensation.

"I love you." I said to her.

"I love you too," she replied. "Was that good? Did he give you what you needed?" I asked her.

"He was very very good. They really were brilliant orgasms." she replied.

"You certainly feel as if you have been well fucked, I've never felt you so wet and open before, with anyone else. It feels lovely. I wish I could share you much more like this and you certainly seem to benefit from being shared like this." I said.

"That would be nice," she replied, "but don't take too long to come, he's worn me out."

I said "Don't worry about that, I'm so horny having watched him fucking you that I will not be long in coming myself."

And indeed I was very close to the brink and whilst she lay beneath me, I emptied my balls into her for a second time that evening, mingling my juices with David's, ensuring that my lovely wife got the 'spunk cocktail' she loves so much. She responded by coming with me and I then sank exhausted into her arms, kissing her with all my love. I was deeply devoted to this very sexy woman who was my wife and I was very keen for her to get as much extra marital sex as possible from people like Dave. I was convinced that the more men I could get to go through her the greater our own sex life would be. This was in fact to be the case.

Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers
12