Sandy & I Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my balls tighten against the sides of the root of my cock in the way there was no stopping them from emptying up that long shaft of cock. The first shot went directly in her mouth and it was a lot, as much as her mouth could hold especially when she wasn't expecting it to happen that fast. She pulled her mouth off and the second shot hit me in the forehead and fell across my face. The third hit me under the chin. The fourth went off to my left as she pushed the shaft to that side. She was stroking the shaft at a furious pace as she watched it shoot. After the forth shot the volume of ejaculate decreased. She pulled the shaft toward her and put her lips back over the slit in the head without putting the head in her mouth. I gave her four more shots of ropy, thick white cum. She took them in her mouth and swallowed with each shot.

After the last shot Sandy climbed on top of me and with that marvelous tongue licked the cum off my face and the underside of my chin and neck. All the time she was making small-pleased noises like a thirsty person finding their way out of the desert to a water fountain.

She said, "I told you I was a slut. I love your cum. Next time I'll control the amount of the shots and eat it all. Does it bother you that I eat your cum? I feel embarrassed at wanting it so much. Would you believe that this is only the second time I have ever tasted cum and yours is so much different that they don't seem alike at all?"

"You can have all the cum you want any way you want to get it. You are an exciting, hot, beautiful woman. I don't think you are a slut or you wouldn't have waited four years to get at a man. I think we are just perfect for each other and we both know it."

She snuggled up to me with her head tucked under my chin and her marvelous breast pressing against the lower part of my chest. She felt wonderful lying there. She put her leg over mine and gently pushed her knee between my legs so she was straddling my right leg. She reached down and grabbed my flaccid cock. Now her fingers would fit around it. We dozed for an hour or so in that position.

I awoke to find Sandy sliding her very hot pussy up and down my leg with a very slow and deliberate motion. There was no friction of the skin meeting so she must have been wet enough to totally coat my leg. I could feel the hot nub of her clit rubbing on my leg like a finger massage with a single finger. The sensation was wonderful. She was no longer holding my penis and it lay off to the left side like a dead snake. Suddenly it began to come to life and straighten itself up toward the middle of my body. Sandy noticed its return to life immediately.

She put her hand gently around the shaft and said, "I'm ready to have that in me now." As she moved her right knee to the outside of my body at hip level, removing her pussy from my leg.

Once centered over my cock, with it laying up my belly, she started rubbing her hot clit up and down the underside of my cock. As she rubbed toward the head I could feel the underside of the head being rubbed by her very slick clit. That was a new feeling and I loved it. She kissed me with a fire I had never before known, and I returned the kiss in kind, playing at intercourse with our tongues. She reached down and pulled my cock into a vertical position and rose up all the way over it. She then laid the head of my cock just behind the head of her clit so it was held vertically. Her hot juice was flowing down the underside of my cock, lubricating it in preparation of entering her. My pre-cum was flowing out of the end of my cock and over the head, coating her hot slit and the head of my cock. She arched her back just enough to cause the head to slip back to the very opening to the most sacred part of her body. Once the head was resting where she wanted it she alternately arched and bowed her back while increasing the amount of weight she was putting on the head.

With both of her hands on my shoulder holding herself up, and her head thrown back in the ecstasy of the moment, both of her taught full breasts were at the perfect level to be kissed and the nipples sucked into my mouth. My mouth was drawn to her hard nipples like a piece of iron is to a magnet. I kissed them and sucked them into my mouth while squeezing her full smooth globes in my hands. She put more weight on my hands rubbing her nipples against my lips as firmly as she could.

Little by little her pussy lips stretched over the head of my cock, letting in first just the tip then suddenly the whole head in a swift motion of her increasing her weight.

I wanted to grab her by the hips and shove the entire shaft into the hot cavern of lust. I wanted to shoot as much sperm as my balls could make into her womb. She sensed my feeling and reassured me.

"It's alright baby. Shoot me if you want. Fill my cunt with that cannon of yours."

I resisted as she took in one inch then two. Her pussy was so tight that it pulled down on the skin on the shaft so hard it hurt. She rose up slightly to give us relief from the pressure then increased the weight again. I reached between her legs and spread our combined lubricant over my shaft to her stretched lips. She slid up and down the top three inches of my dick, and then let her self down so that about half of my length entered her. She let herself down another couple of inches and I felt the pressure of the head of my dick against her cervix wall. I squeezed her breast harder and she gasped.

Sandy reached between her legs to find out that there was enough of my dick outside her for her to wrap her hand around it and actually slide the skin up and down. She was down far enough now that I couldn't suck her nipples, but I had a firm grasp of both breasts.

"I've never dreamed that it would feel so good to have something that big in me. I want it all in." She said as she pushed down as hard as she could.

Before she or I could buck she cried out, "I'm coming, Oh God its good, Oooooooooh, Ooooooooh, fuck me."

I pushed my cock in and pulled it about half the distance back out. I pushed it in a little harder and her arms lost the ability to hold her weight as she collapsed against my chest. Her clit was poking into the pubic hair just above the top of my cock and she was gasping for breath. Her pussy was spasming over and over. She held totally still for a moment and started slowly sliding up and down my cock. Her face was buried in my neck with her hands clasping my head as she lifted with her thighs and pumped her hips at the same time. On every stoke I felt the head of her clit rub against my pubic mound. I had never felt anything like this. She had gotten all but about two inches in that beautiful tight pussy of hers.

She kept saying softly in my ear, "I want it all in me. All of it. Fuck me with the meat of yours. I want to squeeze your balls with my ass. Fuck me, please fuck me."

I started bucking my hips up as she lowered herself, but she still couldn't take it all.

"Take it easy. You don't have to have it all at one time." She fucked faster and I met her pace. She was starting to get frantic in the motions. She put her hands back on my shoulders and pushed herself up. She was fucking like a wild woman, coming down harder with every stroke.

"I'm going to cum. Cum with me baby." I said and the first shot built to the point of no return in my balls.

She said, "Oh yes, oh yes, now, shoot now."

I shot my first spasm into her and she let out a very high-pitched scream. She went into complete spasm and stopped breathing, other than to take in air and scream with each new shot of sperm I put in her. I had never shot so much. She held herself suspended, her pussy in spasm while I unloaded in that fine womb. When I had my last shot she fell forward and took in air in great gasps. I thought she was having trouble breathing, but as her pussy quit spasming she began breathing easier.

We lay there with her impaled on my ever-softening dick while we caught our breath. She made no effort at all to pull it out and I was very comfortable with her laying down the top of me with my favorite tool imbed in her. I knew that when we took it out cum would go everywhere.

She said softly, "How long do you think it will take us to stretch me to the point I can take it all?"

"I don't know baby. You just took more than any other woman who has tried."

"I want to be able to take it all then have you get on top and really fuck me hard. That feeling of being full is fantastic. Lets go for a swim and clean up a little. I'm kind of full." She said.

We got up with neither of us concerned about putting any cloths back on. It seemed totally natural to be naked with my woman. As I walked toward the surf my cock flopped back and forth between my thighs. Sandy noticed and reached over, taking it in her hand and leading me to the surf. Large quantities of cum were running out of her and down her leg.

We went into the surf line with my penis in her hand when a wave knocked her down. Surprisingly, she didn't let go. I was in sudden pain and she used it to pull herself up with. I felt stretched.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you. Let's get out beyond the breakers."

Once we were on the outside of the breakers she came up to me and reached tenderly between my legs. "Are you hurt?"

"I don't think so. You really stretched the skin when you pulled."

Sandy rubbed her hand up and down my flaccid penis and tenderly felt the head. Suddenly it began to come alive in her hand. She kept stroking it until it had reached its full length.

"See, it's not broken." She said in a little girl's voice.

She hugged me around the neck without pushing me below the water. She hooked her heels behind my back and slid down until my member was subtly rubbing between her legs. I gently cupped her breast in my hands and relished the effect of the cool water and the arousal.

"They float don't they I said. I never knew that."

"Can you put it in me here?"

"I don't see how we can do it without some sort of floatation or standing on the bottom."

"What if I turned my back to you and bent forward a little?"

She turned so that her back was toward me and reached between her legs for my cock. She found it and tried to put the head in her, but the saltwater caused too much friction for it to go in. Even though she was very wet on the inside, she wasn't on the outside. The lubrication from her was water soluble.

"Wait a minute. My pre-cum should lubricate it enough to get the head in. After that it's up to you."

She started rubbing the head in that smooth slit of hers, and I could feel the pre-cum flowing from the head of my dick. She pulled up on the skin like milking a cow and my pre-cum filled the entrance to her. She pushed herself back just enough to get the head and about two inches in as she stretched to accommodate the entry. That was all she was going to get like that. She didn't want to be pumped, just for us to have penetration contact. I held her leaning back against me by cupping my hands under her breast while I rubbed her hard nipples.

"I want more." She said as she wiggled her butt and arched her back. Still it didn't want to go in. She arched her back and leaned forward to get a better alignment, but it wasn't going to go in that way. She pulled away so that it came out of her and turned to face me. She put her knees up over my hips and pulled close to me. Reaching down she placed the head back against her opening and milked pre-cum out for lubrication. She slid it up and down until the alignment was right for her then she forced it in. She still didn't get but half of it's length. I could feel the heat of her even standing in the ocean. She was really hot.

"Wait sweetheart, we'll go back up on the blanket and you can have all you want."

"No, just let me enjoy being with you for a little bit first."

She rose up very gently and lowered herself back down, gaining about an additional inch of cock. It felt really great to me, but it was pulling the skin back so tight at the head of my cock that I was starting to hurt. I grabbed her by the hips and quickly slid her up and down, gaining about an inch in depth with each attempt. She held on with both arms wrapped tightly around my neck and her face snuggled against my neck.

With every new inch of penetration she moaned. "That's what I want. Put it all in me. Stretch me out so I can have all of that cock."

With one more bounce I felt her hard clit rub me just above the base of my dick. That was a really exciting feeling. I thought to myself that I was going to have to pay more attention to what I could do with her clit. Sandy reached behind her and bent over until her head was under water to reach her bottom and feel around her entrance.

"One more inch and I've got it all."

"Aren't you afraid you are going to get hurt? It's only been a couple of hours since you tried the first time."

"No, I really don't feel any pain inside at all. Only where you enter because it isn't staying wet. I mean with my juice. Please, give it all to me."

I pulled her up the shaft about two inches and shoved down on her hips as I pumped up with my cock. I could feel the head tight against her cervix, but more exciting, I could feel her clit poking me at the base of my cock. It was fantastic. It took everything I could do to keep from cumming in her just from the feel of her clit being where it was. I never knew a girl could do that.

"Are you alright?"

"God I'm full. I'll be alright when this orgasm is over she said in a weak voice."

"Well, you have it all." I said as I jostled her up and down the amount of looseness my skin had. It didn't make any friction at the opening, but I sure did on the head. I was ready to cum again.

Sandy sensed that I was ready and said, "Please don't do it yet. I want to enjoy this moment for a while. Just slide it up and down like you were doing and let me get used to having it hit me way in the back."

I slid her up and down with the skin held tight at her opening. There was enough loose skin on my cock with a full erection to let her slide about two inches. About the third time I slid he down it was too late. I pulled her down tight burying her clit into the base of my cock. On the first shot she started bucking, not so it slid in and out, but so it went back and forth as she swiveled her hips. Her clit felt great rubbing against me as she went back and forth. On my second shot she screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my God fuck me. Ooooooooooh. Oooooooooh." I shot eight more times with the same result.

When it was over she collapsed against my neck and held on tight. Without taking my penis out of her I carried her up the beach to the blanket. She kept her heels locked behind my back and made no attempt at all to withdraw from my member. I knew she must hurt, but she didn't complain.

As we reached the blanket I turned around with my back to it and sat down. She lowered her legs so she was going to be in the straddle position with her knees on each side.

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

"I think you are the most beautiful, sexy and intelligent woman I have ever met."

"Do you want to go back to the boat or do you want to sleep here?" She asked as she shivered with a chill as the light breeze swept over us.

I looked up to see the full moon already well down on the western side of the sky. We had about three hours to sleep at most and it would be cold by morning.

"Lets go back to the boat." I said.

She slowly eased off my penis and cum went everywhere, on me and down her leg. We both laughed and headed for the boat. We would wash off on the way back.