Sandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Um-hmm," she agreed softly and then after a moment added:

"I think I would, too, ... like it, ... but ...? And those girls told you, after sleeping with you again, ... and were going to do it again ...?"

Her fingers were still as she waited for my answer:

"Yes, couple at least. 'The best of both worlds' they said."

Martha snorted sharply and replied:

"I guess so, ... if you find out you like it, ..." and she snickered again, and her fingers resumed their massaging as she added: "both ways."

"Um-hmm," I agreed, wondering if she and my sister would and thinking that it seemed easier for girls to find out, somehow less of a hangup about homosexuality, at least for the ones I knew. From the way they had told me, they just did it - let it happen - when the situation arose. For myself, I knew I would like to do it - like the girls - enjoy doing it with my mouth, per se, but I had a big hangup about the homosexuality, a much bigger one, apparently, than about breaking the taboo of doing it with my sister, and snorted.

"Would you do it?" Martha asked. I snorted again at her having read my thoughts and told them to her as it occurred to me that my sister had been right: it was easier to discuss some things in the dark or in a position of not having to look at one another.

"But I can't imagine how the situation could arise, that I would want it to, that would ... get around that, my hangup."

"Um-hmm," Martha murmured understandingly and agreed:

"Yes, I guess maybe it could be easier with girls; we are ..., can touch each other, embrace, without anyone thinking anything about it, so ..., yes, I guess ... it could be easier for the situation to arise." "And girls can be more direct - tactfully, subtly, empathetically - about suggesting what they want, like your 'I'll be in my room' Sunday night."

Martha snorted and massaged my balls and then replied:

"Maybe. I was a little surprised at myself, ... that I just said it, like that, without really thinking about what I was saying."

"It was just right," I answered and started to move so that I could lie on my back, and then put my arm under her head as I continued:

"It settled everything, without saying anything but the obvious: that you wanted to and where. Of course, I was wondering, but I didn't know what to say."

She squeezed me gently as she looked up at me and nodded with a smile and agreed:

"Yes, I guess so. Oh, I wanted to, all right, at least, to continue kissing, and was worried that maybe we wouldn't after I went to the bathroom, not seeing us just go back in the living room again. It just came out, before I realized what I was suggesting."

She smiled again with a snort as I nodded and repeated:

"And it was just right."

"And I've got to go again," she remarked and let go of me and pulled herself half up on top of me, and then up a little higher on me and gave me a kiss, and then asked with a smirk:

"Want me to say it again?"

"If you want to," I replied as she rubbed my cheek, making me think that she could be suggesting that I shave first. As she started to get up, climbing over me, I asked.

"Let's go first," she replied: "and shower. You have to anyway, and then we'll see what happens."

I nodded and got up and followed her back to her bathroom, wondering a little: her reply hadn't sounded like "she wanted to say it again." But that was all right; we had all day, and besides - as she had said before - it was nice that we didn't just have to.

Then we were in the bathtub, "going", but just snickering as we peed on each other's legs, neither having suggested we do more, and then we showered - washing each other thoroughly but not arousingly. Martha stayed in the tub, watching me shave.

"You're sweet," she said with a smile and then a snort:

"... I would have said it if you had asked, but I like better that you didn't. It's nice to feel that we don't ..., to feel that neither of us wants to insist that we do."

I nodded as I started to shave my other cheek, agreeing with an "um-hmm" and a smile. She smiled back and then snorted again and went on:

"Oh, I wanted to, every time ... and want to again, but it's special, knowing we can, but don't have to," and she snorted again before adding:

"... of course, at home, we always wanted to, had to, when we had the chance, felt like we had to when we did."

I chuckled and nodded with a smile and agreed:

"Like me, last winter." Martha nodded and chuckled, too, and agreed:

"Yes, I guess. It was never like this, with all the time in the world, ... real good ... and better and more than I knew. God, I'm glad I came to New York. I could have gone to a family with small children in Connecticut, and people warned me about the 'big city' ..."

"A nice young father...," I interjected.

Martha grinned as she shook her head and replied: "I doubt it, and ... and even if he had been, it wouldn't have been good ..., and certainly not as good as 'the young gentleman' my mother warned me about."

"Thanks," I replied with a snort and smiled at her.

Then I was finished shaving, rinsing my face under the shower, and then we started to dry ourselves. Martha snickered and remarked:

"I never thought it would be like this, not doing it when we had the chance and I was with someone I liked and had done it with. Well, after getting married, probably. I don't guess married couples do it every night and morning."

"Me neither," I agreed, but then remembered my tutee and admitted:

"Oh, once it happened. We were supposed to be watching a two day gymnastic competition, but spent all the first day in bed, planning to do the same the second day - like we had once before - but then we agreed that trying to repeat that might be a let-down, a little too forced, and went to the competition."

Martha smirked as I continued: "And we thought it was better afterwards that we had - like us - that it was nice that we didn't have to, that we enjoyed ourselves anyway, ..." Martha nodded. "... and it was going to be a lot easier at home for each of us that evening, since the competition was on TV and we would have had to know what happened."

Martha nodded again with a smile and said:

"Yes, I guess so. That's what so good here, ... with us, no problems like that. Even though no one asked at home, it was always still a little embarrassing, thinking that they might be wondering and have their own thoughts about it."

I nodded, wondering what my parents' thoughts were; they had certainly had some late misgivings about leaving Martha and me alone together - justifiably so.

Martha continued:

"Oh, I guess it will be like that tomorrow - your family - but just once for a whole week."

I nodded again with a wry smile as I hung up my towel and agreed:

"For me, for sure. I was just wondering what they are thinking, ... like you said."

She nodded as she hung up her towel and replied:

"Maybe something about liberal Scandinavian girls."

"Maybe," I agreed as we left the bathroom, adding: "... good thing you didn't give them any reason to think about that all winter."

"Very," she agreed with a smile and glance at me, and then it seemed that we were going to the kitchen.

Then we had breakfast, and I was continually wondering if we were going to make love again before we went out, but we were just discussing what we wanted to do - "Something to write home about" - museums, Staten Island, ...? Then I remembered that there was boat tour around Manhatten for tourists, and we agreed that that was a fine idea: easy, informative for her and maybe for me, and no problem with the weather, that didn't look so promising. And I thought that it was good because it allowed us to be together without fear that I could meet someone who knew me.

I called and found out where to board the boat and that one left on the hour, and then we cleaned up the kitchen and got dressed, each in our own room, both smiling a little sheepishly when we met again.

She was wearing a skirt and blouse and had put on lipstick, which looked a little strange, not just because I was accustomed to seeing her without, naked, so to speak, making me suddenly wonder if we had spent more time together naked than with clothes on - definitely, six nights, not even counting the time sleeping! But I recognized that all the girls in New York used make-up, eye-shadow, whatever, and Martha only had lipstick.

She snorted softly and smiled again and asked:

"Why didn't we ... this morning?"

"I don't know. I was wondering, myself. No one suggested it. ... Maybe we wanted to prove that ... we're not just bunnies."

Martha laughed and said:

"I don't think so. At least, I hadn't thought of that, but that's a nice answer." She lowered her voice - she had a nice warm alto voice - and added:

"And I think so, too, that we're not just bunnies."

I nodded in agreement, appreciating that we both felt the same way, but then she surprised me with a grin and a brighter tone, saying:

"But it sure is fun being one, ... the week before midsummer night."

I laughed and agreed to that, too, and she laughed with me.

And then we were about to leave, but I suggested that I go ahead by myself and wait for her a few blocks down the avenue. She agreed, and I took the elevator down and headed down the avenue, wondering how long she would wait before following me. I walked purposefully for a couple of blocks and then slowed down, window shopping to wait, crossing over and doing the same, always glancing back to see if she was in sight.

Finally I saw, wondering that she had waited so long. She saw me and waved, and then I had the pleasure of watching her athletic walk, suddenly recognizing that it was similar to the way girl gymnasts strode on the mat before their run and flip, but they didn't have a dress on, but Martha's strong thighs moved visibly beneath hers, nicely, somehow a little sexy. Not just in my eyes, I thought, when I saw one and then another man notice her as she passed them.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers