All Comments on 'Sandy Ch. 01'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Fair to middlin' story taking it's time to unfold !

I'm pretty generous with five stars if I spot at least one facet of the story outstanding or original. This was decently. crafted but didn't throw off sparks so four stars was it's fate, until minute , bite sized serving size disclosed itself . Three stars - DOUBLE the length and maintain quality , I'd be honored to add another star.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Ditto

I agree. We need some kind of semblance of what is going on. I'll be awaiting the next chapters.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TWO LADIES....TWO KIDS.....A LAKE.....AND FISH

where o where should this tale befall. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
a good start

A good start to your story. I've enjoyed what I've read so far and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

I think this has lots of potential and look forward to the next chapter so see where it will go.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Nice opening chapter

Too soon to decide on voting - so I'll wait for subsequent chapters.

PalindronePalindroneover 11 years ago
Nice setup to the story

While I'm uncertain where this one is going I do find myself drawn to the characters and looking forward to reading more.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Sounds Like

The start of a loving husbands story. Karen doesn't seem the cheating type. Interesting.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 11 years ago

Interesting characters, love the first chapter and really looking forward to the rest.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
i will wait

i will wait to rate this - not enough info yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Cantbuymy commenting about not having enough info hen he/she writes shit thats not worth reading, priceless!

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
I have no problems with rating!

Not sure while some readers want to wait unto you finish to rate ... unless of course their entire rating system is based on the ending and if it fits their specific ideals.

I'm quite interested in seeing how you develop this ... and for me that's the sign of a good story. If I can't wait to read the next part ... then it was obviously well done!

Thanks for sharing

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
dont get me wrong

but to rate a story i need to actually read the story not the opening page. and yes, i want to know what the story is all about before i rate it. mot people who write a review actually read past the first page.

hell you got my interest enough i WANT TO READ WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE, but i will not rate you yet. hell some authors first chapter suck but the story is great, it would not be fair to trash the first page when the rest are golden.

and for the anon who follows me around - well were you goot enough that after you drank your mothers STD piss that she let you eat your daddy's shit off your brothers cock? probably not - but you will get to sit on the 10 inch revolving dildo until you almost cum and then she might spank you - if you beg well enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmm, cantbuymy- seems like you have a couple of disgruntled fag anons....

Oh well, their loss. We always enjoy your style of stories [esp the BTB selections]. And for this author - good luck with the story and hope it is not another disappointing wimp/slut submission. Anon #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A slow tediously written first chapter

For certain the author has well hidden what will come next in the following chapters but since it is written in such a plodding fashion I am not sure how many readers will bother reading on.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Start****

It's getting interesting thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stick to feeding Bogart

This was boring.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Whete

Where is.this little story heading? Probably not to a good place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous