Santa Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth nipped the fragrant, silky flesh, and then opened fully, cleaving to her, tasting her, before continuing on around to her throat, her collarbone. He felt her heart beat, rapid and strong, as he kissed the place where it lay inside her chest. He felt her sharp intake of breath as he drew a nipple sharply into his mouth again and began to suckle. He felt her hands in his hair, fingers weaving through the short strands. He felt her hips thrust up against his abdomen as his teeth clamped down on the pink nub and tugged. He watched goose bumps prickling her skin as his tongue trailed down her abdomen and dipped into her navel.

Suzanne still wore her panties and stockings, the tops of which were hooked to her corset, which lay underneath her. Jack continued his course downward with his lips and tongue, and even his teeth, to her hip and on down to her thigh. She groaned as he sucked the skin at the junction where her thigh met her body. He kept moving, running his hands down her stockinged legs and back up to unsnap the garters. As he moved to free the other leg, his teeth scraped along the tender flesh of her inner thigh, eliciting a gasp from Suzanne that spurred him on. He pushed her knees up so that she was open to him with just a triangle of sheer lace covering her pussy.

He slipped his hands beneath her to cup her buttocks and rubbed his cheek against her crotch, smelling her, absorbing her heat. He trailed his nose along her slit, feeling the moisture that had gathered there and was seeping through the lace.

"Mmmmm, Suzanne," he said, his mouth against her mound.

Opening wide, he covered her pussy with his mouth and exhaled, his hot breath flowing through the thin fabric.

Suzanne's hands coiled in his hair, grasping at his head as she moaned.

"Oh, please, Jack."

He closed his mouth, over the crotch of her panties, letting his teeth scrape along her labia. Suzanne's body quivered as he nudged the damp scrap of fabric to the side with his nose and lips and finally plunged his tongue into her salty-sweet warmth. She seemed to be holding her breath as his lips closed around her clit and he sucked it into his mouth.

"God, I'm on fire," Suzanne groaned.

He felt her fingers clench his hair and begin to pull, and he smiled against her flesh.

"Hurry, baby," he murmured. "Hurry."

The word seemed to echo in his mind back to Christmas Eve, when she had sung to him. Hurry. The first time he'd looked at her as a woman. That moment that had changed everything. Hurry.

Her panties were in the way, so Jack jerked them down her legs and pulled them off. He slipped his hands underneath her buttocks again and sunk his mouth into her. Her heat, her arousal, her obvious pleasure, were almost too much for him. As he felt her climax against him, he nearly lost it himself. He watched her over her mound, as the contractions subsided, and he felt her hands relax in his hair. Then she was pulling him upward, reaching, kissing him.

Suzanne's hands trailed down his body to his cock and closed around it, guiding him to her opening. He paused there for a moment, as her hands slid around his waist and down to cup his buttocks, pulling him closer. He watched her face, their eyes locked, as he slipped easily into her, the perfect sheath. Her eyes drifted shut, and her mouth dropped open as Jack began to move. He closed his own eyes as he pulled back and drove himself home once more. Suzanne matched his rhythm, pushing up to meet his thrusts.

Jack went still, orgasm imminent, his body tightening, clenching, his mind going fuzzy for a moment, then straining further into Suzanne, to fit more of himself inside her as he came. He groaned as her pussy spasmed around him, claiming this last bit of him, making him wholly hers.

Surrender. The word drifted into Jack's brain on a shifting breeze of consciousness as his body relaxed and his senses returned to normal. He fell to the side of Suzanne's body and pulled her into his arms.

"Thank you," he whispered.

Suzanne lifted her head, smiled, and kissed him. They lay twined together for some time, not speaking. Just touching and kissing sometimes and drowsing.

A sudden whoosh and a boom jerked them both from their reverie. Suzanne squealed and leapt from the bed as a purple light flashed against the night sky outside the balcony doors.

"Fireworks!" she exclaimed, reaching for Jack's discarded shirt.

She thrust her arms into it and wrapped it around her body as she jerked open the doors and stepped outside. She squealed again as another volley, this time red and gold and orange, lit the sky.

"Jack!" Suzanne called. "You have to come look."

Jack was just zipping his pants. He looked outside to see Suzanne gazing at the sky, her arms wrapped around her body. She had to be freezing, he thought. He pulled the spread from the bed and draped it over his own shoulders. Then, holding the two ends, he walked outside and enfolded Suzanne inside the blanket with him. He held her tight, pressing his warm body against hers. The fireworks continued, and then it began to snow. Jack had never seen fireworks in the snow before. He had always thought of them as summertime fare. It was magical, he thought, feeling the flakes melting on his upturned face while he watched fireworks all wrapped up with this woman he loved. Yes, he loved her.

Suzanne leaned her head back against Jack's shoulder.

"Beautiful," she sighed.

"You're beautiful," Jack murmured, kissing the side of her neck. "Know what I was thinking about before?" he asked.

Suzanne shook her head.

"I was thinking about you singing that song for me. It seems like such a long time ago. Hard to believe it's only been a week, isn't it?"

She turned in his arms, inside the blanket, to face him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"And look at us now," Jack continued. "It all started with a song. I don't think I ever really saw you before that moment. I love you, Suzanne."

Suzanne smiled.

"Happy New Year, Santa baby."

Suzanne and Jack kissed as the fireworks continued and the snow fell in the very first moments of that New Year.

*******

The idea comes to me each time I finish my final editing that it really takes a village to write a story. It does for me, anyway. This story has been a whole year in the making, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each person who contributed to its existence along the way: Keef, Penny, Amber, and Mike. I would also like to thank David for his superb editing skills.

Many, many thanks to the readers, as well. Without you, there would be no reason.

TK ♥