All Comments on 'Santorini Paradiso Ch. 05'

by lamoureuse

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for these very beautiful stories. You have touched me in all the places I love to be touched. I can almost feel those two sets of strong hands on my breasts, and those two mouths roughly sucking my nipples. I can feel the deep kisses, and I know I am being held strongly by the hips. You help me to dream.

1rivercat1rivercatover 11 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE continue to write this story!!!!

I read this story and I am transported to my dreams, feel their hands, their kisses, and their bodies within me. The beauty of the place, the artist studio, the need to paint and sculpt. Indeed, my hands want to learn their every contour; my body aches to feel them fully, and my mind sees it all and I am very happy. Please, do not stop writing this story or end it here.

I am touched deeply by your writing, in ways that I cannot begin to explain and it ...Just please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please

I love you fantastic story. There are so many directions that you can take it to and I truly cannot wait to see what happens from now on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous