Sara Takes Santa Around the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And my little sister was another issue. At age nine I knew for a fact she no longer believed in Santa Claus but she played it as if she did. And my parents believed her and they would become highly agitated if I brought a Santa Claus home with me on Christmas Eve.

The reason my little sister kept pretending she still believed was so my parents could never tell her they couldn't afford something she wanted. After all you can hardly tell a kid Santa couldn't afford something. Bad year at the North Pole – yeah, that's the ticket. A bunch of elves got laid off and everything.

We took my sexy girlfriend home first and then Dorothy drove us to her house. She felt bad that she couldn't invite us in, but as I've previously stated her parents are crazier than mine and that's going some.

I didn't want to go in there anyway but I wasn't going to let Dorothy know that. It would have probably hurt her feelings. After all she had to live there. She probably wouldn't realize that someone couldn't even stand to visit, but it killed me to see the way they emotionally beat her up. I kept wanting her to stand up for herself and tell them to get bent or something.

More on this next chapter.

The End

12