Sarah, A New Horizon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very mellow and happy Sarah that left the salon an hour later calling goodbye to the girls that had treated her so well. Sarah went to the café in the mall and found Aden sitting at a table waiting for her. He stood as she approached.

"Wow, Sarah you look stunning." he said as he hugged her.

"Thanks love, now if your ready to drop me back home I've got to get ready for tonight."

"O.k. Lets get the car."

As Aden pulled up to Sarah's house she couldn't resist reaching over and pulling his thick cock out. Leaning into Aden's lap Sarah brought her head down and carefully licked his cock all over before opening her mouth wide to swallow the complete organ. Aden sighed with pleasure as his prick slid smoothly into Sarah's hot throat.

As Sarah bobbed her head up and down on Aden's cock her fingers quested past his ball sack and began softly massaging his anus. Aden gasped as her finger slowly slid into his dilating asshole. Pulling her head back from Aden's stiff pole she kept just his cock head in her hot mouth. One hand began briskly jacking the base of Aden's penis as her other hand swiftly finger fucked Aden's tight ass.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming." Aden cried as with a lurch his cock fire a load of his sticky cum into Sarah's mouth.

Raising her head Sarah opened her mouth to show Aden's thick cum coating her tongue. She slowly moved towards Aden's face giving him plenty of time to avoid her mouth if he found it to gross.

To Sarah's delight Aden held her face and pulled her close to kiss her. His hot lips trapped her tongue and thoroughly cleaned it of all traces of his semen. Releasing Sarah's tongue Aden kissed her deeply his tongue searching out any more of his own cum that he could find.

"Lover boy, you've been great today." Sarah said as their lips parted. "Why don't you use the car tonight and take Kathy out for a nice treat."

"Thank you for what has to have been the most awesome working day ever." Aden replied with a smile. He quickly kissed Sarah once more. "Have a great night out, and Kathy and I will see you tomorrow evening yes?"

"You bet, I can't wait to taste her. Bye for now."

Sarah climbed out of the car and waved to Aden as he drove off.

"Time to get ready for tonight." She mused as she headed for her front door.

12