Sarah and Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purvis2
purvis2
5 Followers

Sarah could not help but be transfixed by the scene. It was the contrast in skin colors that really set the scene off. Angie's pale white body and blond hair and Dwane's ebony body put every move, every touch and every suck into sharp contrast.

God! Sarah thought, she bet it would really feel good for a boy to suck on her nipples! She would really like the feel of that! But, was there any way to do a few things and not go all the way with Jerome and not get anywhere near that huge pussy killer of his? She kept her legs held a little tighter while she and Jerome sat on the bed watching Angie and Dwane go at it.

Sarah was one her fifth cup of Blackberry wine and was already starting to feel tipsy. She knew she had to slow down with the drinking. She would not be able to make rational decisions if she lost her head. And, if she was not careful, she would lose much more than that!

Suddenly, Sarah felt Jerome's big hand on her right thigh! He was not moving his hand much, just from her knee to the middle of her thigh. But it still sent shock waves through her body! Oh my God! she thought. Was he trying to put the move on her? At least he was nowhere near her pussy. It was all right for him to just rub her leg, wasn't it?

Jerome knew that he had to take it slow or she would run away in sheer fright. God! He sure did want to slowly undress this innocent brown eyed little doe and slowly introduce her to the world as the Rev. Barry White played slowly in the background. He wondered if even this finger would fit into this tight little thing! And, as for seeing her naked, he wondered if any man had ever gazed upon this little beauty all bared before the world. But he would take things slowly. Besides there was always Angie. He just had to be careful of her seeing him in action and in "full glory" did not scare the living shit out of her! He had quite a few girls in the past run out on him after seeing his tool ready for action.

"Hey Jerome!" Angie said as Dwane continued to suck on her tits. "Show Sarah what you can do with that tongue of yours! You'll like this, Sarah!"

Oh my God! Thought Sarah. What could she be talking about? Would he attack her now?

Jerome stuck out his huge tongue and winked at Sarah. He then was able to touch the middle of his nose with the tip of his tongue. Like everything else about him, his tongue was huge!

"Not one person in a 1,000 can touch their nose with their tongue." Said Angie breathing heavily. "That what really makes oral stimulation and oral sex so great with Jerome." Angie broke off the sucking with Dwane and crawled over the air mattress to Sarah. "Why don't you let Jerome show you what he can do with his tongue. I am sure that he will not take it any further than oral, if that is all you want to do. Besides, you can give and receive a lot of sexual pleasure with no penetration at all. He can teach you so many things while keeping your little tight cherry intact!"

Sarah felt tears begin to swell up in her eyes. What should she do? She did want to try some of the oral things that she had seen on the Internet and that Angie and Dwane were demonstrating. But, the concept of a huge cock inside of her just scared her to death! Was it possible to get Jerome all worked up and then be able to stop him from going all the way? No one besides another girl had ever even seen her naked before. She wondered what it was like to be so vulnerable with another person.

"You mean I don't have to go all the way if I just want to try a few things?" Sarah asked her friend Angie in an innocent way. "I do want to try a few things, but I don't think I am ready to fuck just yet. I don't think I could handle something so big, especially my first time!"

"Of course!" Added Jerome as he had his arm around Sarah and rubbed her shoulder. "There have been a lot of girls that I have just engaged in oral sex only with. I will just take it slow and try my best to give you as many orgasms as it is possible for a girl to have in one night."

"You'll be getting the best of both worlds Sarah", added Angie, "You'll get to experience all the pleasurable aspects of sex without experiencing any of the pain during your first time!"

"Jerome, you won't get mad if I start doing things and don't go all the way?" Sarah asked Dwane with a sob and her big brown doe eyes staring at him.

"I promise" said Jerome, as he slowly reached over and give her a light kiss on the month.

It was Sarah's first real kiss and it almost took her breath away!

"Well", said Sarah staring at the floor, " I guess I could do just a few things. Everything but actually fucking, I guess. But just no laughing when I get naked, ok? And, if I am not really good at what I try to do, don't get mad, OK?"

Jerome let out a loud laugh. "Believe me little girl, no one is going to be laughing at you tonight! You're with friends here and everyone has a first time for everything and I am sure you will be a fast learner!"

"OK then", Sarah said slowly looking into Jerome's eyes.

"Well then", Angie added, " I guess we can get this show back on the road!"

Angie and Dwane got back on their knees on the air mattress and as Angie's wet nipples glistened in the light. They were doing their best to try to keep one eye on Sarah and Jerome. They did not want to miss this show!

Sarah and Jerome stood up and they stared into each other's eyes.

"Please be gentle," Sarah said to Jerome with tears going down her cheek.

"Don't worry baby," Jerome said staring into her eyes. "I will be very gentle. And this will be the greatest night in your life!"

Jerome bent down and gave little Sarah a passionate kiss. The first of her young life! Their lips were soon locked together and Jerome began to rub his huge hands up and down the smooth curve of her back.

Sarah felt as if she could not breath for a second or two. When she was able to gather her breath, she suddenly felt Jerome rub her bottom though her bikini with those huge hands of his.

"Oh!" Sarah let out gasping breath as she felt her legs buckle. Jerome helped her get on her knees with him on the big air mattress by Angie and Dwane.

"Sarah" said Angie in a low voice. "Let Jerome bare those pointed little tits of yours! He really knows how to suck on a girls' tits!"

Sarah stared into Jerome's eyes while they were on their knees together and still slowly rubbing her bikini clad bottom. "Do you want to suck on my titties?" She said innocently like a little child wanting approval.

"More than anything in the world!" Jerome said as he went to work. He began kissing her passionately on lips and brought his huge hands off her bottom and began to rub her shoulders in a circular pattern. He then began to kiss little sweet Sarah on the neck.

Sarah let out a giggle like a little schoolgirl. Kissing on the neck sort of tickled, she thought.

Jerome's kissing moved down toward her chest. He could hear her labored breath and could feel her racing heartbeat as his lips moved to the top of Sarah's breasts. Her nipples were almost poking a hole through her bra. Damn! he thought, I bet those nipples are over an inch long! He wanted to rip her top off and swallow each of her breast whole. But he was going to take his time!

Jerome's kissing moved into the region between her breasts and he began to slowly take out his huge tongue and slowly lick the deep canon between her two mounds.

Jerome could feel Sarah's young body arch forward and upward in response and began to shake. Shit, thought Jerome, I wouldn't be surprise if she had an orgasm just from kissing!

Jerome grabbed each breast and gave them a gentle squeeze and continued to use his long snake like tongue like a probe between her breasts. He knew it was time that these firm pointed little titties be shown to the world!

Jerome raised his head and began to kiss Sarah passionately. He suddenly snaked his huge tongue between Sarah's little lips and was soon exploring her little tongue and month with his snake like tongue. He was even able to penetrate all the way to the back of her throat and tickle the uvula hanging down. He was able smack it back and forth several times like he was working out with a punching bag. He probably could have begun to slide his tongue down her throat if Sarah did not let out a slight gag and he backed his tongue back in response.

Sarah could not believe how long Jerome's tongue was! She thought it would be gross when she read about it and saw it on the Internet. But it was not bad at all. He probably could have choked her to death on his tongue!

It was then that Jerome reached behind her and untied the string to her bikini top. So pointed and erect were her breast that the cups that covered her breasts did not fall away. Jerome had to remove the top with his hand.

Sarah felt a cool breeze and shivered when Jerome removed her top and slung it across the room. She could feel herself blush as her titties were exposed to a man for the first time in her life.

"Damn!" Exclaimed Dwane with one of Angie's tits still in his mouth. The sight of Sarah's firm breasts, curving upward at a 45-degree angle, with their extremely large nipples at the end were a sight to behold. Dwane would have just loved to have switched positions with Jerome for the evening!

Angie looked over to Sarah and gave her a smile and a wink. She could not believe how far Sarah had come tonight. Something told her that little pussy of Sarah's was going to be in for a little shock tonight!

Jerome looked down on the blushing Sarah. The little girl's nipples were pointed skyward and just were dying to be sucked! Sarah looked up at him with her little doe eyes with tears streaming down her face. "Don't be embarrassed little one, you have the best breasts that I have ever seen in all my years. Now, I will show you how good they can really feel!"

Jerome gently grabbed both breasts in with his hands and gave them a light squeeze. God! He could not believe how firm they were! He gave Sarah a quick kiss one more time and then went to work on her breasts.

Sarah could see Jerome's long tongue come out of his mouth and slowly wrapped itself over and around one of her nipples that were already harder and longer than she had ever seen them.

"Oh my God!" Sarah squealed out as Jerome's tongue wrapped itself around one of her nipples like a giant red snake. Sarah's back arched forward and she began to shake. She had never felt anything this good before.!

Jerome wrapped his lips on her left breast and began to suck like an eager baby that was starving to death. He would squeeze and suck one nipple and then the next. Sarah was shaking all the while. Jerome thought that Sarah better not have had an undiagnosed heart condition or she would have surely fainted dead away! He wanted to stick his hand down little Sarah's panties and start playing with her sweet little pussy. But he did not want to scare her too quickly.

Angie was getting worked up good by Dwane as well. Dwane was still sucking on her tits and had his hand down in front of her panties working on pussy to get it as wet as possible. Both were still keeping an eye on Jerome and Sarah all the while. She noticed that Jerome was still nowhere near that tight little jewel of Sarah's and decided to add some encouragement.

Angie broke off the heavy petting with Dwane and touched Jerome and Sarah on the shoulders. Jerome stopped sucking of Sarah's breasts and Sarah stared wide eyed at Angie with her chest still heaving up and down. Angie could not help to smile at her little innocent friend's titties glistening with salvia under the florescent light of the room. Her poor little nipples looked like they were about to explode.

"Why don't we let the boys' suck a little on our pussies now?" She asked Sarah gently. "There is nothing like the feeling of a boy going down on your pussy!"

"Well, I don't really know Angie, I mean everyone will see my pussy!". Sarah whispered to her friend with pleading eyes. She was getting scared. How far were things going to go, she wondered? Could she stop things from going too far? Exposing her titties was one thing, but to be bare ass naked in front of everyone?

"Why don't you and Jerome watch Dwane go down on me for a few minutes and then make up your mind. It will give you a first-hand view on how good it would feel" Angie said trying to reassure her friend. She was going to try to encourage her friend as much as possible without frightening her. And, if everyone worked their cards right tonight, there would be one less cherry in the world and Angie's own little pussy would be a little less sore tomorrow morning!

"O.K." Sarah said slowly. Maybe they will back off of me, she thought, once Angie and Dwane got into the action.

"Lets' put on the show, Dwane!" Angie said as she stood in front of Dwane sitting on the air mattress. Dwane reached up and pulled down her tight panties to the floor and Angie stepped out of them. Her blond pussy hairs were clearly visible and she was obviously wet. Angie got down on all fours, bent down, and wiggled her round ass at the other three.

Sarah could see her friend's little pussy as she bent down and wiggled her behind at the group. She could see how engorged the lips were and how wet she was. Her friend was always the showoff, thought Sarah. There was not a modest bone in her whole body!

Angie laid down beside Sarah and Jerome and spread her legs wide as Dwane got down between her legs. Dwane took hold of Angie's knees and spread them far apart for all to see! Angie's engorged pussy was in full view as Dwane started to lick her slit with his tongue.

"Oh God!" Moaned Angie as Dwane went to work. He ran his tongue up and down her slit and caused her to shutter in response. He moved his tongue in and out of her pussy as deeply as he could and began to play with her wing-like labia by pulling on them with his lips and teeth and Angie squirmed.

"Jerome and Sarah, each of you take one of her legs and pull back a little, I need my hands free to work here!" Dwane said to the observing couple.

Sarah was transfixed on the scene and moved to comply in response without every taking her eyes of Angie's body. She grabbed the left leg of her friend and Jerome grabbed the other and they pulled Angie's legs upward toward her chest. Is allowed Dwane to free his hands and have unheeded access to the pussy. Sarah looked down at Angie's poor little pussy. It seemed so vulnerable spread out like that and sticking up in the air. She could see her friend's engorged labia and the clit poking out of its little hood. Wow! Thought Sarah, there isn't a whole lot to hide in this position!

Dwane took his hands and spread Angie's labia apart and went to work with his tongue. Sucking on her clit and sticking his tongue as deeply as he could inside of Angie. Angie began to moan louder and squiggle more with the increased stimulation. Dwane moved one of his long and slender fingers and began to move it in and out of Angie's opening. He began to go faster and faster and began to move his finger in a circular motion.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming!" Screamed Angie. Angie's began to buck up and down on the bed, impaling herself deeper on Dwane's finger. Dwane's whole hand seemed to glisten with Angie's juices and a wet spot formed under her.

Angie and Dwane pulled apart. Dwane was back on his knees trying to catch his breath. Angie had a glassy eyed after orgasm look to her. Still breathing hard and rubbing her clit a few more times.

"How do you like that show?" Angie smiled up at her friend as Sarah and Dwane let go of her legs. "I bet you would really enjoy Jerome giving you the same treatment!"

"And I would not go so deep with my finger as Dwane, since you still have your little cherry intact. That should never be broken by a mere finger!" Added Jerome.

"It does look like it feels good, but ... " added Sarah.

Before she could finish her sentence Angie grabbed her friend's hand and put it down onto her still quivering pussy. Sarah would have been shocked if the move did not take her completely by surprise. Despite herself, she began rub the outline of her friend's pussy and taking note of everything.

"Your pussy so sticky!" Said Sarah with a giggle. "And I can still feel the muscles quivering as I touch you!" Sarah was fascinated by the sensation of touching her best friends freshly orgasmed pussy. It felt much wetter than she ever did when she played with herself! She would have never done this if it was not for that dang blackberry wine that she had been drinking that night. Dwane's grandfather must be a crazy old bastard if he makes wine like this!

"Now, little girl, it's time that you bare your little pussy for your man, Jerome!" Angie told her friend sternly and she grabbed her friend's hand.

Sarah truly wanted to try the oral exploration that Angie and Dwane demonstrated. She was already almost naked with her titties before all to see. What would it matter to take her panties off in front of them?

"Just promise me Jerome, that you will be gentle and not go too deep! I don't want to lose my little cherry! And, I don't want to go any further than this!" She said with a pleading look.

Jerome laughed. "I promise I will not go very deep and hurt you. Your little cherry is safe with me.!"

"And" Sarah added, "please don't laugh at my naked bare bottom!"

"Believe me little girl, no one here is going to laugh at that pretty little tail of yours. Or, for that matter, that tight little brown-haired pussy of yours!" Angie added with a laugh. She was laying back on Dwane's shoulder, completely naked, as she and Dwane were intent on watching this scene unfold with little Sarah.

Sarah could not help but blush. She could not believe she was going to go through with this. Two boys were going to see her completely naked and everything! Well, at least everything but the fucking part, she was not going to do that. Especially with the big black weenie that Jerome packed. She did not want to be rushed to the hospital tonight!

Sarah stood up in front of Jerome shaking. While he sat on the air mattress he reached up and started playing with Sarah's nipples of his fingers. She let out a little moan with excitement as Jerome stood on his knees and began to kiss little Sarah between her breasts and slowly made his way kissing down her belly. When he made his way to her little "outie" belly button and snaked his tongue around it and began to lightly suck on it.

Sarah could not help but giggle. It really tickled Jerome's long curved tongue! She was about to get her little pussy sucked like a real woman and she was giggling like a little girl!

While Jerome was playfully playing with her erect belly button, he put both hands down the back of her panties and began to rub her rounded cheeks. Everyone could hear Sarah audibly catch her breath. No one had ever touched her bare bottom before! Jerome's hands were just a little cold and her bottom just a little hot as he touched and squeezed each of her cheeks.

Damn! thought Jerome. This little ass is all muscle with not an ounce of fat to be found! He could tell she had been an athlete her whole life. Jerome knew that athletic women were often the best lovers in that they could take a pounding and dish it out as well!

Suddenly, like a stern father about to give his daughter a spanking, he grabbed the waistband of Sarah's panties. "You are not going to need these for a little while!" Said Jerome

softly. "It is time to show everyone what a beautiful woman you are!"

Jerome lowered Sarah's panties all the way to the ground and Sarah stepped out of them quickly, almost tripping over them in the process, which made her blush all the more.

Sarah was a sight to behold for the group in her birthday suit! Her nipples were as erect as ever and still wet and glistened in the light of the room. Her perfectly bottom was a joy to behold in its superb tone. Down below her belly button laid her still unseen pussy that was covered with tuffs of soft brown hair.

purvis2
purvis2
5 Followers