Sarah and Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purvis2
purvis2
5 Followers

Jerome smiled at the shaking Sarah. He once again grabbed both her cheeks. He gave her a few playful spanks. He bet her mother and father enjoyed tanning this little bottom when she was little. Then put his head between her legs near her still hidden pussy. He could smell and feel the musky heat radiating from her yet untouched pussy! Not the best angle to do what he wanted to do. But he had a feeling that her legs would give away soon enough.

"Oh, Shit!" Exclaimed Sarah as Jerome stuck his head between her legs and she could feel his lips between her legs. She could not take the sensation and her legs buckled from under her.

Jerome caught her in one motion and placed her on the bed between him and Angie and Dwane on the other side. They were smiling down at poor little Sarah and getting a kick out of the performance!

Jerome got between her legs while Sarah laid on the mattress. He could see she was breathing hard and her nipples were pointed skyward as if they were about to be launched into space.

"Now, little one" Jerome said softly. "Let us spread your legs and see what we have here!"

Jerome took his large hands on placed them on Sarah's closed knees. He pushed them apart and spread them so that her knees were nearly touching the bed.

Sarah could feel the cool breeze hit her suddenly very exposed pussy. She could feel her vagina muscles contract in response. Perhaps her little pussy was more aware of the danger it was in than she was.

What a great sight! thought Jerome. He could see the tightly packed folds of little Sarah's labia and her little clitoris just beginning to poke out of its little hood! He could even see the opening to her vagina! This was complete virgin territory. Completely untouched by man or woman! How he wanted to explore every square inch of this unexplored territory! And he would take his time and enjoy every square inch of it! Perhaps even fill it full of cum for the first time he thought!

"Damn!", said Dwane as he spied Sarah's untouched delights, "I think I am going to come in my pants for the first time since I was twelve years old!"

Jerome just smiled at little Sarah and bent down toward Sarah's vulnerable and tight pussy. He came within inches of her untouched flesh. The musky scent of her womanhood was beginning to build. He puckered his lips and began to blow across her mound.

Jerome's hot breath flowing across her womanhood made little Sarah shake uncontrollably! She could feel her muscles between her legs begin to twitch like crazy. God! She thought. I am going to cum without him even touching me!

It was only then that Jerome unleashed his long tongue to do its work. Slow, ever so slowly, his ran along Sarah's entire slit. Her entire pussy jerked in unison with the first touch by anything but Sarah's own finger. Jerome even tried to wiggle his tongue into her still unseen vagina. But alas, her labia was too thick to allow easy access with his tongue only.

"Angie and Dwane, I need you to take hold of little Sarah's legs and keep them spread apart. It going to take a lot of work to loosen this up!" Jerome said.

Angie and Dwane moved to opposite sides of Sarah. They looked down at Sarah and saw the scared look on her face. It looked like were going to play wishbone with little Sarah, with Sarah's tight pussy as the prize!

Sarah felt stretched as her legs were pulled back and apart as far as they would go. Her little pussy was exposed for all to see. Sarah wondered what the heck she had gotten herself into. Will she survive this night?

Jerome took one of his huge fingers and rubbed up and down her still sealed slit in a slow motion.

"Oh, fuck!" Screamed out Sarah in response to the finger. This did not feel anything like it did when she touched herself!

Jerome could not help but smile. Did anything this tight and innocent above the age of puberty still exist in this world, he wondered? He took both hands and began to peal apart her tightly packed labia. Her engorged clit was exposed from the hood Exposing her vagina opening and her still intact hymen. He had to be gentle with this part; he probably could break it with his tongue only. But he wanted to save that for something a little bigger and thicker!

"This is just like peeling an orange!" Said Jerome. He inserted his tongue into her vagina and slowly moved it in an out like a very small white boy was fucking her. She spasmed so hard that the walls clamped down on his tongue. For a moment he wondered if he would become stuck in her. It would make a very embarrassing trip to the emergency room!

Jerome alternated from sucking on Sarah's engorged clit to inserting his tongue into Sarah's tight depths. He wanted her to cum and to cum hard! He increased his pace as Sarah began to moan and groan in response. Suddenly he placed his entire mouth over her entire pussy and began to suck hard! This was too much for Sarah.

"Oh fuck! I got to pee now!" Sarah screamed as an unknown sensation built in her and felt like it was going to explode.

Sarah arched her back upward violently and Jerome knew he better get out of the way because she was going to explode. With her little pussy sticking straight up in the air she screamed and rubbed her clit furiously as thick streams of liquid began to shot out of her for the first time. This came as a shock to all three of them as they had never seen anyone cum so hard and so violently especially for a girl!

Sarah collapsed back down on the air mattress completely exhausted. She had never felt so good in her life.

"Did I cum?" She asked her audience innocently.

Jerome let out a barrow of a laugh. "Why, you came so hard I am surprise there are any fluids left in your whole body! Little girl, I have never seen anyone come as hard as you did!"

"Well Sarah," added Angie, "I guess it is possible for a woman to cum just like a man!"

Angie could not help to admire the sight before her. Sweet, innocent little Sarah laid down between them with her legs spread and her very red and very wet pussy glistening in the light of the room. She would have never believed that Sarah would end up butt naked with her little pussy being sucked! She wondered how much further she could get her to go.

Angie got down beside Sarah. "Sarah, let us give the boys a little pleasure like they did for us and do to them the same thing we did to the bananas this afternoon! We will both do it together, side by side, and I can help teach you!"

Sarah thought it was only fair that they did this. She did worry if the boys would be able to control themselves ones their weapons were "fully deployed". Does a boy have to stick his cock into a pussy once it gets hard? Could she actually swallow a boys' cum? How much of a cock could she get in her mouth?

Angie helped Sarah off the mattress. She was still unsteady on her feet as she held onto Angie. Jerome and Dwane could not help but smile at the two very cute and very naked white bottoms that stood before them.

Dwane and Jerome stood before their respective woman and the girls dropped to the floor in front of them. Angie grabbed the waistband of Dwane pants and she motioned Sarah to so the same.

Sarah grabbed Jerome's pants with both hands. She could feel herself shaking as she was about to see the largest cock of her young life. She hoped that she could do as good a job as Jerome had done for her sweet little pussy! And, she hoped that Jerome could keep his huge cock under control!

Angie pulled Dwane's pants down and Sarah did the same for Jerome. It was quite a sight for young Sarah to see! The outline in Jerome's pants did not fully convey the shear girth, width, and power of Jerome's cock! Jerome and Dwane were both uncircumcised and their huge cock heads were partially hidden by their foreskin. The veins were clearly visible alone Jerome's still partially limp cock and was obviously larger than Dwane.

"Boy!" Exclaimed Sarah, "You sure do have a thick cock!"

"And, little Sarah, it is all for you to enjoy, and it still has some growing to do!" Added Jerome in a low voice.

"Just follow my motions, Sarah, and you will do fine," Angie said in giving her second blow job class. "Just take you hand and explore for a few minutes. It will help you come familiar with all the parts. You can squeeze the shaft pretty hard. But, be gentle with the balls and don't squeeze them too hard. And, be careful with your teeth when you put it in your mouth!"

Sarah reached up and lightly squeezed the shaft of Jerome's monster. "God!" She said, " I can barely get my hand around it limp. A boy gets a lot bigger when hard doesn't he?" She could not help but to think of all the pussies this monster had torn apart!

Jerome could not help my laugh at the innocent little browned eyed girl staring up at him with his cock in her hand. "Yes, little one, it gets a lot bigger the more you play with it!"

Sarah looked over at Angie and Dwane and saw that Dwane's cock was already rock hard and pointed toward his belly as Angie squeezed and played with it. It was an impressive sight with all nine inches pointed skyward.

"It hard to believe that you got that big thing of Dwane's all the way in you Angie," Sarah said with a smile.

"Every inch was shoved inside of me, little girl, every single inch!" Angie said with a laugh. "And I bet that every inch could fit inside that tight little pussy of yours with enough work!"

"I think I will leave the pussy fucking to experts like you!" Said Sarah with a giggle. "I don't think there would be enough room in my little puss!"

Angie thought of what a job it would be for Jerome to push his monster cock into tight little Sarah. God how she wanted to see it done!

Jerome's cock was growing larger and larger as Sarah played with it. It surprised Sarah how it seemed to keep on growing and did not appear to stop. Jerome's huge head of his cock emerged from its foreskin. It was almost comical to see that huge monster at almost eye level. It looked to almost be staring at her. What did they call it? The one-eyed snake?

"Now Sarah, take your tongue and lick the underside of the cock. The nerves are especially sensitive in that area." Added Angie to get the show on the road.

Sarah hesitantly stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of Jerome's monster cock. It tasted a little on the salty side but did not taste unpleasant. Sarah could hear Jerome start to breath harder as she stared up at him as she licked the underside of his shaft. She took her left hand and gently squeezed his balls. God, they sure did look and feel big! She was careful to be gentle as she rolled Jerome's balls between her fingers. They seemed almost the size of tennis balls. She bet that Jerome really packed a lot of sperm in these monsters!

Angie stopped long enough from sucking the underside of Dwane's cock to add another lesson for Sarah. "Take your mouth Sarah and try sucking on Jerome's balls." Angie demonstrated by opening her mouth and sucking Dwane's nuts into and out of her mouth with suction from her mouth. "Be careful and don't suck too hard!"

Sarah took her mouth and applied suction to Jerome's huge ball sack. She tried to be gentle and was able to suck one and then the other ball into her mouth. Then, she tried to put as much of Jerome's sack as she could into her mouth and suck on them and roll his balls around with his tongue!

"Shit baby! That does feel good. You are a quick learner!" Said Jerome as he continued to breath harder.

"Now little babe," added Angie, "Just take it and pretend it is a great big lollipop"! Angie took Dwane's cock and swallowed half of it in her mouth.

Sarah knew that she would have trouble getting this big monster in her month. Not only was it longer than Dwane's; it was thicker as well. Sarah wrapped her tongue around the head of Jerome's cock and got it wet. She even tickled the slit in his cock head with her tongue that caused Jerome to catch his breath! She opened wide and inserted the monster into her month. She remembered to try to keep her teeth out of the way as she did this. But it was a tight fit, as Jerome's cock slide all the way back to her throat causing Sarah to let out a gag.

"Just take it slow," added Jerome in a low voice, "remember the most sensitive part is the first four to six inches. Just concentrate on that and you will be fine. And, use your free hand to play with my balls!"

Sarah went back and forth on Jerome's cock while trying to vary the speed and suction as she went up and down on his tool. She could not get more than four inches or so into her month. It was just too long, but also the thickness made it difficult to move it easily in her month. She played with his large balls and noticed that his sack was becoming tighter and were drawn up in the sack. Now, what did Angie mention about that? She tried to remember what this meant as she was concentrating on the job at hand. She looked up at Jerome with her baby brown eyes and Jerome winked at her. Angie, with Dwane, was going much deeper and faster than she was. But, considering this was her first cock she thought she was going all right. She noticed that that Angie was squeezing Dwane's ass and Sarah copied this move. Jerome's behind was thick and extremely muscular. There was not a bit of fat on his behind! No wonder he could penetrate so deeply on the football field.

"Shit!" Dwane said and let out a shout, "I'm cumming now!" Dwane pulled his cock from Angie's mouth and shot thick streams of cum over Angie's face and all over her breasts. Angie just let out a giggle and began to rub it over her breast.

That sight was too much for Jerome. "Her it comes baby!" he shouted. Sarah felt something hot and sticky hit the back of her throat and she began to gag and cough. Jerome quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth in hope that she would not bit down in reflex and thick wads of cum hit Sarah in the face and all over the front of her breasts.

It happened so quickly Sarah was in shock. She spit out as much of the thick liquid as she could. She kept on pumping Jerome's cock with her hand as he continued to cum. When his cock was finished Jerome nearly fell down onto the bed and looked like he was spent. Jerome had made a mess all over her face and breasts and the excess was running down her belly. She could not help but let out a giggle!

Both the boys were lying back on the air mattress with their semi-erect cocks glistening with their coverings of saliva and semen.

Sarah looked down at herself at the mess that was made. "Yuck!" She said, "this is sure messy business!" Sarah playfully copied Angie and rubbed the mess into her breasts.

Both Jerome and Dwane reached up and grabbed the hand of Angie and Sarah respectively and brought them on top of them. Both girls giggled. As they rubbed and grinding their messy breasts and bellies onto the boys. Everyone was giggling and laughing up a storm at the mess they made! Jerome and Dwane began to kiss the girls that now laid on top of them and rubbed their bottoms with their sticky and massive hands. Jerome, ever so lightly, inserted a sticky finger into Sarah's little tight asshole.

Sarah felt her asshole contract sharply with the penetration. She knew there was going to be some heavy fucking now and she did not want to be part of it!

"I think I have gone as far as I want," said Sarah to the group on the bed.

Angie grabbed her friend and, while they were on their knees on the mattress, gave her best friend a hug and rubbed her slimy breasts onto her friend's breasts. Neither girl had ever touched each other in a sexual way and both giggled as they rubbed their breasts on the other.

"Tell you what," said Angie still hugging her friend. "You and Jerome watch me and Dwane do some heavy fucking. All you have to do is watch. If you don't want to go any further, I will give your man Jerome some pussy as well."

Sarah felt she was letting Jerome down by not going all the way. Angie was going to have to take care of "her man!" That made her feel like she was not doing her "job" and someone else would have to do it for her! But she could not imagine that huge cock of Jerome going deep inside of her. It just did not seem possible!

"Just let me watch a little while, OK?" Sarah said pleading with her little brown eyes.

"That is quite all right little one, " added Jerome, "you have gone further and faster than I ever thought possible!"

Dwane's cock was already hard again and was ready for action. Angie was on top of Dwane and he was kissing her and grinding his body onto her. Sarah and Jerome moved around on the mattress to get a better look at the action. Dwane reached under Angie and inserted his middle finger to the knuckle into Angie's wet pussy and she let out a moan. He flipped her off of him and onto the bed to prepare her for the action.

"Each of you grab one of Angie's legs and play wishbone!" Dwane said. "It will give you the perfect view on what is going down."

Sarah grabbed Angie's left knee and Jerome her right and pulled upward and back; spreading poor Angie like a butterfly about to be mounted. Angie's pussy was wet and slick in appearance. Dwane took his large cock head and rubbed it up and down Angie's tight slit.

"It's hard to believe that that big thing has room to get into your tight little hole", Sarah said innocently looking down at her friend.

"All pussy stretches little . . . " Angie did not get the words out as Dwane pushed his cock head into Angie's pussy. Despite of how wet both were, it was still a tight fit to get his instrument into her.

Sarah's eyes grew wide as she saw the outside folds of Angie's pussy stretch to accept the large cock head that was invading it. Somehow, the head of Dwane's pole made it through and was now surrounded by the folds of Angie's labia. Angie's chest was heaving up and down and she was moaning.

"Try not to hurt her!" Sarah said with concern for her friend.

"Don't worry, Angie knows how to take it all!" Dwane said.

Suddenly he plunged half his nine-inch cock into Angie's depths. Angie let out a scream. "Ooh God, that Black cock hurts good!"

Dwane pulled it back out until only the head was buried and plunged it in again. He repeated this again and again, each time going a little faster and a little deeper. His runner thighs were going to work on Angie's poor little pussy; he began to go faster and faster until suddenly he bottomed up into Angie's pussy and his cock disappeared was only his balls slamming up against the little blonde's ass. With that final complete penetration Angie let out a loud shriek!

"Oh my God!" Exclaimed Sarah, "You're killing her!"

"It will be all right little girl," Jerome assured her. "Angie's pussy just got to adjust to the size and girth of Dwane's cock. As it stretches out it will be easier to get it in and out of there."

Sarah could not believe how stretched out Angie's pussy was from Dwane's massive cock! It was obvious that big black cock hurt and hurt bad! There was no way she would allow such a massive weapon into her little innocent pussy!

Dwane rested a minute on Angie's chest with his entire cock buried inside of Angie. Tears were running down her face and she was whimpering like a baby as Dwane rubbed her face with his hand and gently kissed her and reassured her. The excitement had caused him to move way to fast and it caused Angie more pain than it should have.

Slowly Dwane began to move his cock in and out of Angie. He pulled it back all the way until only the head was still inside of her and then slowly plunged it into her again. He slowly began to build up speed again until he was moving into and out of Angie at a fast past. He began to go faster and faster as his large hips that could propel him down the football field at a 4.3 second forty clip began to kick in.

purvis2
purvis2
5 Followers